Sneeze Fetish Forum

hmm... what to do, what to do...

chui

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...

Oh no. Ooooooooh no. I'm hereby re-re-re-ressurecting this thread due to its being so gloriously full of all mannerism of puddings and conflicting eyewitness accounts of Vetinarious Counts riding glow-in-the-dark pigs.

(Puts "of historically conflagratory value to the forum" stamp on thread's forehead).

WHOAH! :shy:

Just wait a minute. The pigs in here are a protected species, beloved by all and sundried.

*protects pig from being Counted*

I shall not argue against it from the supposed impossibility of infinite succession, barely and absolutely considered in itself; for a reason which shall be mentioned hereafter: but if we consider such an infinite progression, as one entire endless series of beings can have no cause from without, of its existence; because in it are supposed to be included all things that are or ever were in the universe: and ’tis plain it can have no reason within itself, of its existence; because no one being in this infinite succession is supposed to be self-existent or necessary (which is the only ground or reason of existence of any thing, that can be imagined within the thing itself, as with presently more fully appear), but every one dependent on the foregoing: and where no part is necessary; ’tis manifest the whole cannot be necessary; absolute necessity of existence, not being an outward, relative, and accidental determination; but an inward and essential property of the nature of the thing which so exists.

I shall not argue against it from the supposed impossibility of infinite succession, barely and absolutely considered in itself; for a reason which shall be mentioned hereafter: but if we consider such an infinite progression, as one entire endless series of beings can have no cause from without, of its existence; because in it are supposed to be included all things that are or ever were in the universe: and ’tis plain it can have no reason within itself, of its existence; because no one being in this infinite succession is supposed to be self-existent or necessary (which is the only ground or reason of existence of any thing, that can be imagined within the thing itself, as with presently more fully appear), but every one dependent on the foregoing: and where no part is necessary; ’tis manifest the whole cannot be necessary; absolute necessity of existence, not being an outward, relative, and accidental determination; but an inward and essential property of the nature of the thing which so exists.

Yeah, Nova, I don't think tubes of bacon exist either... :)

Ah, but what about sufficient cause? Or do I mean sufficient grace? [they could write a hymn about that....]

And anyway, what about sausages...?

And anyway, what about sausages...?

A tube of sausages?

That would be a tube of lul...

Archived