Sneeze Fetish Forum

hmm... what to do, what to do...

chui

Artifacts excavated from the site suggest that waaaaay back at the beginning, chui said:

"Don't mind me... or the toads... :D "

Mute's Edit Lieth above!

But more edition is required........

:laugh:

I edit, therefore I spam!!

:blushing:

A toad a day keeps blindness away!

Mod Note Of Great Import: I have it on very good authority that Vetinari is really a partridge. Let the world hear the truth!!! :lol:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!

(ive been minded)

:dontgetit:

*hides drunken dancing toads where you can't see them*

nothing to see...nothing to see at all..... :)

(quick...everyone stop looking so i can pounce on Shiny) :blush:

youre still looking. <_<

Frederick.....thats awesome..... :clapping:

Pfft... everyone knows that there's no such name as "Frederik" in the toadish language. I... wait... what are shiny and chui doing... GAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSPPPPPPP!!!!

:drool:

OMG I missed the naming of the shrew toad!

And erm...Shiny.....I think you should put Chui down now because it's my turn....

Oh it's so good Chui that you taught the toads to cover the eyes of any witness if some xxxxxxx or xxxxxx or even xxxxx with a xxxx-xxxxxxx should happen. :drool:

Mr. Poet-sir, I'm sorry but it's still not safe to look. Just let the toad do it's job.

---

What? :laugh: Who's turn????

*runs with Chui*

OK it's yours....

*steals Frederik and Mute Poet and runs for the exit*

That's not Frederik....he was a gorgeous man with a fair beard and blue eyes and a partner called Nina;he was also Baron van Pallandt.

"Sucking cider through straw..."

"Sucking cider through straw..."

Will make you drunk much quicker (allegedly)

Cider....... :drool:

Has that distracted you from Chui then? :laugh:

I'VE BEEN STOLENNNNN!!!! And they say none have ever returned from the depths of the lair of the vetinari.... Gahhhhhhhh!!!

.... Save me some of that cider just in case though...

:naughty: now, now.... there is plenty of me to go around.... and i brought extra toads just in case

some xxxxxxx or xxxxxx or even xxxxx with a xxxx-xxxxxxx should happen

:twisted:

and yus...i've been distractedly un-pounced.... :cry:

And they say none have ever returned from the depths of the lair of the vetinari....

huh? then how did i get back out here? :whistle:

I'VE BEEN STOLENNNNN!!!! And they say none have ever returned from the depths of the lair of the vetinari.... Gahhhhhhhh!!!

And yet here I stand. :shy:

But you will have to say goodbye to your sanity. That can't be avoided. BUT WHO NEEDS ONE??? :cryhappy:

Chui, do your toads like cider???

And please don't slap us warnings for this threadjack... :lol:

I can tell you for a fact that Fredrick much prefers bourbon, he has very particular tastes for a toad.

And as for losing my sanity... I doubt even the Vetinari lacks the power to strip me of something so long-since gone... muahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

*giggles*

let's see....we can give the toads cider, but only with straws! and of course Frederick(-c) can have bourbon....but only if he shares with the rest of us, since apparantly the rum is gone...again...

WHY IS THE RUM ALWAYS GONE??? :shy:

:otfriendly: and how could i possibly warn anyone? :lol: this topic started about toads :lol::laugh:

I doubt even the Vetinari lacks the power to strip me of something so long-since gone...

and mute.... never never EVER doubt Vetinari's stripping powers.... :cryhappy:

I agree completely, this threads been laser-focussed on its topic right from the outset!!

And far be it from me to contradict you on Vetinari's stripping powers, chui... As only one of the select few that were able to survive her lair and still tell the tale...

(Whispers) I've heard them say that some are still frozen down their with expressions of shocked delight permanantly etched on their faces...

And, yeah, where the Henry Ford is all the rum when we need it!?!

The rum is in my lair ;)

You're all welcome.....

*lights enormous campfire on beech and gets out enough toad-stools to seat everyone*

There's no point in going to Jamaikee because Mute Poet has clearly indicated by waving that he is currently situated in Drunken Stupor. We should all head there as soon as possible.

Archived