Sneeze Fetish Forum

hmm... what to do, what to do...

chui

(Squashes fleas)

We have health regulations in here you know, especially when alcohol's being stolen served... :wine:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HoL's posting has turned very woolly.

(Squashes fleas)

Did you know that squashing fleas is really very difficult. You have to get them between two very solid surfaces ..... like squash them between your fingernail and a hard surface. Standing on them or squishing them with the soft part of your figer doesn't work.

You really needed to know that didn't you???? :winkkiss:

(Squashes fleas)

Did you know that squashing fleas is really very difficult. You have to get them between two very solid surfaces ..... like squash them between your fingernail and a hard surface. Standing on them or squishing them with the soft part of your figer doesn't work.

You really needed to know that didn't you???? :P

Ticks are the same way. They're so flat already that trying to squish them with anything that has any give to it is just useless.

(Squashes fleas)

You really needed to know that didn't you???? :P

Ticks are the same way. They're so flat already that trying to squish them with anything that has any give to it is just useless.

Ah yes .... but if you let go of them, they don't jump and you aren't left there wondering whether they jumped down your woolly jumper.

I LOVE fleas. NOT!

I managed to accidentally squish one under my wetsuit. Probably should have warned it not to stick onto someone who's about to crowbar themselves into a neoprene torture device.

(Squashes fleas)

You really needed to know that didn't you???? :drool:

(Stares about in horror and myriads of not-really-squashed fleas fleecing HOL)

What animal eats fleas...? Might I have leave to use the forum coffers to fund a purchase of two-score iguanas? :D

I managed to accidentally squish one under my wetsuit. Probably should have warned it not to stick onto someone who's about to crowbar themselves into a neoprene torture device.

Wetsuit as a torture device, huh? For all the various methods we've used around here I don't think we've come across that one yet. Vetinari would know though, she's the official Forum Flogger.

(Squashes fleas)

You really needed to know that didn't you???? :drool:

(Stares about in horror and myriads of not-really-squashed fleas fleecing HOL)

What animal eats fleas...? Might I have leave to use the forum coffers to fund a purchase of two-score iguanas? :D

Hmmm...... I can't think of any flea-eaters.

*applies Frontline to the back of HoL's neck*

That should rid the place of flees and tricks!

Wetsuit as a torture device, huh? For all the various methods we've used around here I don't think we've come across that one yet. Vetinari would know though, she's the official Forum Flogger.

They'd be perfectly comfortable inside my dry suit.

Hmmm...... I can't think of any flea-eaters.

Fleeters? Isn't that a sports team? :)

No, a cowardly yet hungry clock eats, flees and ticks...

I nominate you for the Cringey-Yet-Admittedly-Quite-Clever-and-Funny-Pun of the Day Award.

Artifacts excavated from the site suggest that waaaaay back at the beginning, chui said:

"Don't mind me... or the toads... :P "

Mute's Edit Lieth above!

But more edition is required........

:laugh2:

I edit, therefore I spam!!

:)

A toad a day keeps blindness away!

Mod Note Of Great Import: I have it on very good authority that Vetinari is really a partridge. Let the world hear the truth!!! :hug:

eep

W.T.FUDGE

Artifacts excavated from the site suggest that waaaaay back at the beginning, chui said:

"Don't mind me... or the toads... :) "

Mute's Edit Lieth above!

But more edition is required........

:wub:

I edit, therefore I spam!!

:bleh:

A toad a day keeps blindness away!

Mod Note Of Great Import: I have it on very good authority that Vetinari is really a partridge. Let the world hear the truth!!! :mail1:

Ah, yes, those were from back in my archeaologist days... :)

eep

I'll see your eep, and raise you one rutabaga.

W.T.FUDGE

Now, now, Mr. Wilfred Tenebrius Fudge, you're disturbing the backgammon game with all your passing out of chocolate. Just look what you did to poor obsessed: :nohappy:

Does anyone else think HOL may have put this thread in here upside down...? :heart:

Congratulations to Mute Poet for spotting today's deliberate mistake!

In honour of this I hereby present you with this handy thread-turn-the-right-way-upper. Use it wisely!

• 5 months later...

They has an 're to make they're, but its not there so where is it?

And who does it belong do if its not theirs?

??????

And I have missed it, an'all. Iguanas, eh? The super-sneezy marine ones, I trust....

Or are they all as sneezy one as another....?

I actually meant salt. The reason iguanas sneeze is to regulate their salt content. :P

I wanted to think of the least-expected thing I could post, and "something that makes actual sense" came up numero uno. :lol: hehe.

I actually meant salt. The reason iguanas sneeze is to regulate their salt content. :P

I wanted to think of the least-expected thing I could post, and "something that makes actual sense" came up numero uno. :D hehe.

Mission succeeded. :lol:

Ah, yes, I think I have read that somewhere a long time ago but completely forgot about it. :laugh:

My bad. :blushing:

*hides under her comfortable bag* :bag:

Archived