Sneeze Fetish Forum

Male celebrities ....

scent

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am more into CHARACTERS then the celebrities that play them, and lousy at celebrity names... but I would LOVE to see the character Bill (from True Blood) sneeze, that's the big one fro me right now. (which I was denied very recently in last weeks episode ^_^ ) If I HAD to pick a general Celeb/Actor I'd have to say Johnny Depp.

Let's start with the obvious, I want to see Zac Efron sneeze more than I already have!!!! Maybe even fake one in a movie, that would be awesome!

Um, Johnny Depp. Yeah.

Josh Duhamel from Las Vegas, le yum!

Kal Penn. Definitely!

Jeff Gordon.

Jon Garland.

That's all I can think of at the moment. ^_^

First choice...hands down...JOSH GROBAN!!! Love him!!! :drool:

I also wouldn't mind seeing Hayden Christensen or Orlando Bloom (other than the pic that's been posted) sneeze. :yes:

I would really like to see Dominic Monaghan sneeze. :blushing: I've heard him talk about having hay fever before and it would be so awesome to see him sneeze! :)

I'd love to see:

William Petersen

Mark Harmon

Zac Efron

Gary Oldman

Colin Firth

Elliot Cowen

I know there are others, but I can't think of them at the moment.

• 2 months later...

I would like to see the following:

Pat Rafter, Tom Cruise, Michael Weatherly (I think he did sneeze in NCIS once), Rob Patterson, Brett Lee, Lleyton Hewitt, Roger federer, Justin Timberlake (MORE!!!), Mark Harmon, Andrew Symonds, Ben Cousins.

Here's a starter

I would like to see Edward Norton, I think. That or Chris Evans (Human Torch from Fantastic Four :yuck:). I didn't like him in the movie at all, but he is pretty cute :3

Pat Rafter, Tom Cruise, Michael Weatherly (I think he did sneeze in NCIS once), Rob Patterson, Brett Lee, Lleyton Hewitt, Roger federer, Justin Timberlake (MORE!!!), Mark Harmon, Andrew Symonds, Ben Cousins.

Here's a starter

Well, at least we know that Andrew Symonds has hayfever from this old British press cutting:

"Andrew Symonds gulped down a couple of pills out in the middle for his hay fever, and it was Northamptonshire's innings that sneezed at the St Lawrence Ground yesterday. "

And there are three different clips of Justin Timberlake sneezing, but none with the hayfever he is reported to have suffered from playing... golf !

I am also more into characters sneezing than the actors that play them but considering they look the same I would settle for:

David Duchovny

David Boreanaz

Josh Duhamel

Keifer Sutherland

Hugh Laurie (the man has become seriously sexy since he started playing House)

Mark Harmon

Rob Lowe

In addition, I would love to witness the sex on a stick god that is the beautifully sexy Matthew McConaughey gripped by a sneezing fit caused by the Dolce and Gabana fragrance he is currently advertising... my god that would be hot!

I am also more into characters sneezing than the actors that play them but considering they look the same I would settle for:

David Duchovny

!

There is that "half clip" of David Duchovny sneezing on a hospital bed, which Bubbles restored for us a couple of years ago (thanks again, Bubbles!). I still have it somewhere. If it's not readily available, I'll post it again.

David Duchovny

!

There is that "half clip" of David Duchovny sneezing on a hospital bed, which Bubbles restored for us a couple of years ago (thanks again, Bubbles!). I still have it somewhere. If it's not readily available, I'll post it again.

I have seen it more than once but thanks for the offer! The greedy child that I am would like new sneezy DD footage :)

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a starter

Well, at least we know that Andrew Symonds has hayfever from this old British press cutting:

"Andrew Symonds gulped down a couple of pills out in the middle for his hay fever, and it was Northamptonshire's innings that sneezed at the St Lawrence Ground yesterday. "

And there are three different clips of Justin Timberlake sneezing, but none with the hayfever he is reported to have suffered from playing... golf !

I'll try searching for Simmo. I have seen JT sneeze in 3 clips.

• 2 weeks later...

Been a while since I've even been near the forum, none the less I have returned!!! :drool:

I would be another who prefers the character over the actor but this is who I would like to see, I can think of them as the character I'd like to see sneeze if I ever get to see them sneeze

John Travalta - Michael

Willem Dafoe - Green Goblin

Hayden Christensen - Anakin Skywalker

Guy Pearce

and that is really about it :)

Who would you like to see sneeze?

I would love to see Seann William Scott! He's a hottie :P

I think I might have found him sneexing on the American Wedding bloopers.

Help me out and tell me if you think it is.

Click Here For Video

it's around 17-18

John Travalta - Michael

He does sneeze once (a not particularly appealing fake, in my opinion) in Grease, when he is at the drive-in with Sandy.

Archived