Sneeze Fetish Forum

Male celebrities ....

scent

I think I found a clip of Jensen Ackles where it LOOKS like he's about to sneeze. It's during the season 5 blooper reel. If you're interested, I could try to post the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjjQjARMWvI

It should be about 1:00, he says Oh No! and his nose kinda flares. Plus, it might just be the resolution in the camera but his nose looks fairly red. And if that's from Swan Song which I'm pretty sure it is, he sounded really congested throughout the entire episode.

Happy trails!

Haha, it's funny that you mention that. I was totally waiting for someone to bring this up. I didn't think that was really a sneezy moment. But the bloopers from "I believe the children are our future" in the joke shop (like 2:18)? Totally looks like he was about to and they cut it. Could just be my imagination, though.

But yeah, he did sound pretty congested, and his nose did look a little red. excellent. <3

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think I found a clip of Jensen Ackles where it LOOKS like he's about to sneeze. It's during the season 5 blooper reel. If you're interested, I could try to post the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjjQjARMWvI

It should be about 1:00, he says Oh No! and his nose kinda flares. Plus, it might just be the resolution in the camera but his nose looks fairly red. And if that's from Swan Song which I'm pretty sure it is, he sounded really congested throughout the entire episode.

Happy trails!

I also was wondering if anyone had watched this yet! I hadn't really noticed that, but how about at :45 when a leaf or something lands on Jensen's nose, that was kind of cute and made my imagination wander...and like Teh Ninjin said, around 2:20 he rubs his nose:) Totally could have been a cut off sneeze! AND the scene that starts at 5:10, can't think of the episode off the top of my head, Jared sounds really congested when he asks "What happened?" and then at 5:24 he's coughing, so maybe he was sick?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Mmmm, Giovanni Ribisi. :blushing: I imagine he would have a sweet little sneeze.

Also CM Punk, a wrestler with the WWE. He looks like death warmed over typically all the time, so it's not a stretch to imagine him laid up on the couch with an awful cold. :cry:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Justin Bieber! he's soooo hot! :heart:

Not sure if I asked you, but did you see the video of him sneezing? It's cute!

I have a new one...

Kevin Zegers!! I don't watch it, but I guess he plays Damien in Gossip Girl. I saw him in "Frozen," and then another movie. He's been acting and modeling for years, and I can't believe I never noticed him before! He's really hot!! :lol:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've really wanted to see Robert Downey JR or Benedict Cumberbatch sneeze :3

Here's Robert for ya. About ten seconds in. *offers*

Mmmm, Giovanni Ribisi. :P I imagine he would have a sweet little sneeze.

Also CM Punk, a wrestler with the WWE. He looks like death warmed over typically all the time, so it's not a stretch to imagine him laid up on the couch with an awful cold. :cry:

oh my god i would LOVE to hear cm punk sneeze :innocent: yeah he seriously never sleeps. i follow him on twitter and he's like always up xD

My list:

-either of the boys from Supernatural (that's Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki)

-Johnny Depp

-Darren Criss

-Tom Hardy

-Jude Law

-Johnny Galecki

-Ewan McGregor

and

my number one is without a doubt Joseph Gordon-Levitt (sigh)

Yay!

Daniel Radcliffe and Tom Felton. Defo. :cry:

Isn't it weird that after 10 years of being in the public eye, they haven't sneezed once?

Oh, and Matt Smith.

Hell yeah.

Oh wow, VoOs, that was so cute! Love him! :lol:

I want to add another male celeb. I think he counts, because he's on TV. Anyway, I want to see Josh Harris from Dealiest Catch sneeze. He is so sexy!

My fetish isn't for seeing sneezes at all, just hearing them. HOWEVER... ;)

I would really love to see Jesse Eisenberg sneeze. Actually I'd like to see him with a cold, sneezing A LOT. Not sure what it is about him, but he's the only one.

THANK YOU!! I love you. xP It's so cute and powerful... And quiet... But still! It's better than nothing. :( I think that just made my life. x3 Now for Ben..... *Searches the internet* ...Hmmm...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sladesgirl24

ADAM LAMBERT! I am such a huge fan and it would totally make my life if I saw him sneeze. You'd think that during all the time he's been on stage and on camera these past 2 years that there'd be something by now, but NO! :D

ADAM LAMBERT! I am such a huge fan and it would totally make my life if I saw him sneeze. You'd think that during all the time he's been on stage and on camera these past 2 years that there'd be something by now, but NO! :P

Yes! Yeeeeeesssssss!!!! ADAM LAMBERT FAN!! B) I love you! :) <3

I caught a movie on TV last night that I'd only seen part of before called "Sugar Town." And John Taylor from Duran Duran was in it, and it reminded me of the crush I've had on him since, well, the 80's. In the movie, there is a scene where he's snoring, and his wife pinches his nose to get him to stop, and he sniffs and wiggles his nostrils. Needless to say, I want to see him sneeze. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Johnny Depp. Has he ever sneezed?! Ever?!?! :sicksmiley02:

Orlando Bloom. :(

Darren Criss, that would be amazing.

Oh, and AppleBlossom, I'm so with you on Daniel Radcliffe and Tom Felton. I anxiously await the day...

Johnny Depp. Has he ever sneezed?! Ever?!?! :yuck:

I don't know. I look for a clip on YouTube kinda every day, but still nothing. But I found one nice coughing clip. :D

1. Channing Tatum

2. Channing Tatum

3. Channing Tatum

4. Channing Tatum

5. Rupert Grint

6. Channing Tatum

Oh and Channing Tatum.

• 4 months later...

My top two are James McAvoy (a real one, though I'm making no complaints about his fakes!), and Michael Fassbender. :blush: 

For those of you who have posted on here mentioning the following, I have seen clips of:

Robert Pattinson (real)

Hugh Laurier (acted, House)

Rupurt Grint (almost, interview)

Justin Bieber (real)

Darren Criss (fake)

Archived