Sneeze Fetish Forum

Male celebrities ....

scent

Guest May Iris

Re: Michael Jackson

I am new and when I read this post I was so excited I had to register so I could reply. I was around ten when Dangerous came out, went crazy over Michael Jackson and never came back.

I have been looking for a very long time (years) and have only recently found any possibilities after a lot of new things were put on youtube this past year for a reason I will not ever admit to knowing. I have three possibilities, none with audio of what he's doing in those moments. I'm not sure he's actually sneezing in any of them, though I do think he looks like he is, but you'll have to use your own judgment. You might have to copy and paste the links, this is my first post and I don't know if they will work.

:34 looking at his facial expression after he jerks forward than raises back up, I definitely think so on this one but the video quality isn't great

5:56 the motion is right on this, but someone got in the way so it's hard to tell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3yWsQWX0Mw 5:50 he may only be laughing, but the second time he bends forward it definitely doesn't look like it

If you chance to find something else, picture, audio, video, mention of the subject in writing, I am not above begging for it...

And I am so excited to not be the only person having this thought...

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alan Alda. I'm not keen on his fake sneezes, but I'd love to see him do it for real.

David Tennant (again.)

Brent Spiner.

Tobin Bell.

For the two MJ fans who posted above, if you haven't seen this, at approx. 1:52, he pauses, cups both hands in front of his face and jerks forward... might be a sneeze, might not be a sneeze, but either way, you can probably still appreciate the similarities.

If it was only a laugh, he at least admits to having a cold during the same autograph session (starting around 3:33):

On that same clip, something also seems to happen at 9:47... probably just a laugh, but there are some similarities to a sneeze.

Guest May Iris

To CarellFan:

Thanks so much for the Michael Jackson links.

If he's not sneezing, close enough for me: it looks like he is.

Thanks again :drool:

• 2 weeks later...

No problem. And to correct my previous post (I just checked again), I'd say the first one is definitely a sneeze. I mean, the sound is there as well as the motion. I just didn't hear the sound the first time (it actually stands out more on my speakers than my headphones, for whatever reason).

Also noticed something funny. Whoever is sitting next to him pushes the microphone in front of his face *just* as he is about to sneeze... how odd. :)

• 3 weeks later...

GAH~

Thanks so much CarellFan and May Iris! My life is complete~

*can die happy now*

Now if only that stubborn Pete Wentz would sneeze :)

No but seriously, I really appericiate this <3

They're close enough for me~!

And I love how that guy pushed the microphone infront of his face right before he sneezed~ :P

• 3 months later...

ForevMJ, Carellfan (THANK YOU.. I hadn't seen the first clip before and I've watched that entire piece, lol!) and May Iris:

You cannot believe how happy I am right now!

I've been a MJ fan forever and I thought I was alone in my search for seeing MJ sneeze. :drool:

(Been mentioning on this forum a couple of times through the years.. :bounce:)

Yay! :drool:

Ps. Carellfan, how did you manage to find just that instant? I mean, it's a very long signing he's doing there. Did you just happen to see it or did you search?

any guys from the Twilight Saga, but specifically Jackson Rathbone and Kellan Lutz. I could die happy seeing either of them sneeze

any guys from the Twilight Saga, but specifically Jackson Rathbone and Kellan Lutz. I could die happy seeing either of them sneeze

OOOOhhhhhhhh yes! Especially Jackson.... :):drool::drool:

Also: Pete Wentz, Patrick Stump, Derek Hough, Leonardo Dicaprio,Johnny Depp, and

Apollo Ohno. :)

new list for cheech,

Eminem

Johnny Depp

Peter Gallagher (in his younger years)

Billy Joe Armstrong

Matthew Perry

John Travolta (real sneeze though, not the Greace one :nohappy: )

Al Pacino

Michael Imperioli

Sylvester Stallone (in his Rambo years)

Tom Felton

Oh and theres so much more.. I can't think on the spot!

Sylvester Stallone (in his Rambo years)

Mmmm yes. But for me it would have to be Sly from Rocky 3 or 4. I think he looked so hot and he was jacked up in both of those. I can just imagine all those muscles tightening up for a great big masculine sneeze. :nohappy:

Ps. Carellfan, how did you manage to find just that instant? I mean, it's a very long signing he's doing there. Did you just happen to see it or did you search?

No, I wasn't searching for it, but once I saw it, I made a HUGE mental note, as I knew someone would ask someday! Plus, once I saw it, then I had to pay close attention to the rest to make sure there weren't any more. :innocent: I absolutely jump at the chance to help a fellow fetishist find a clip of their favorite performer sneezing because I can totally relate to that feeling (especially the frustration when you can't find a clip!) When I first joined this group, I was going through a big Steve Carell phase (hence my nickname) and had searched high and low for a clip of him sneezing, to no avail. (finding out that he had pollen allergies just teased me even more!) :lol: Since then, I have paid less attention to his career for no special reason (I just go through phases with different actors and musicians), but what remains consistent is that I am always interested in fan/performer relationships, and that's probably why I was watching this autograph session so intently. I love watching how performers react to their fans... bonus that a sneeze clip came out of it. But I really do like seeing celebrities sneeze in general. It just seems so... unscripted, lol... cute to see people whose careers require them to be so image-conscious suddenly lose composure with a sneeze. Hey, guess they're just like the rest of us after all. :D

Ooooooh, my turn! :lol:

TIM ROTH!!!! Although, I *think* he sneezed in one interview, but it's all audio so I'm not sure but here's the

. Sneeze happens around 28 seconds in :D Anyway, I'd like to see if you guys could help clarify whether that was a sneeze or not, because I'm just that desperate to know :innocent:

Annnnyway:

Ewan McGregor

Christoph Waltz

Vincent Cassel

Viggo Mortensen

Edward Norton

Daniel Craig

Matt Damon

Bruce Willis

Benecio del Toro

Sean Penn

Gary Oldman

Michael Madsen

Kiefer Sutherland

Laurence Fishburne (don't judge meee!!! :wub: )

Carellfan, I almost feel obligated to find a clip for you where Steve Carell sneeze now.

I've been searching for a clip where MJ sneeze since I knew I had this fetish.. which means... I've been searching for... 13 years! :(:)

So you can imagine how happy I am that you made that mental note! :)

I'm a little surprised though as I didn't think his sneeze would sound like that. But oh well. :blushing: Perhaps that was just the way he sneezed in public. :yes:

And I agree, I do love the way a sneeze 'take over' a person and makes them lose composure. I think that is one of my favorite things about a sneeze, actually.

Thank you soooo much once again!

Carellfan, I almost feel obligated to find a clip for you where Steve Carell sneeze now.

Awww, LOL, that's OK... I'm really pretty much over my Steve Carell phase now. Actually, there isn't even anyone I specifically want to see sneeze lately, other than this one cute male friend... who almost NEVER sneezes... and who I almost never get to see... so you see, no matter WHO I'm obsessing on sneeze-wise, famous or otherwise, it always ends up being extremely difficult (or even impossible!) for me to get satisfied. Ummm, can you say frustrating??? :)

Again, my pleasure to help, and it was fun for me too! I wish for everyone on this group to be able to see their favorite performers (or people) sneeze at least once!!! :D

other than this one cute male friend... who almost NEVER sneezes... and who I almost never get to see... so you see, no matter WHO I'm obsessing on sneeze-wise, famous or otherwise, it always ends up being extremely difficult

I know the feeling, :rolleyes: Let's just hope it doesn't take 13 Years before you get to see a nice sneeze or even a fit. :)

• 3 weeks later...

reading this as made me remember some people from childhood fantasies so this may be longer than I expected. They might not be all celebrities and i don't mean fake or their chars.

Jesse Spencer

Robert Sean Leonard

Hugh Laurie

David Tennant

Bruno Langley

Matt Smith

Marc Warren

Arthur Darvill

John Barrowman

Brent Spiner

Richard Dean Anderson

Micheal Shanks

Corin Nemec

Ben Browder

Joe Flanagan

David Hewlett

Paul Mcgillion

Brian J. Smith

Brian Adams

Ben Kerfoot

Moustafa Palazli

Ok. Some of my celeb crushes are weird--don't judge!!

Maria Kannelis

Jared Padalecki

Jensen Ackles

Jesse Spencer

Criss Angel

Kat von D

Kenichi Matsuyama

Mark Wahlberg

Garrett Hedlund

Alexis Bledel

Matt Bomer

Stacey Farber

Rupert Grint

Tom Felton

Taylor Cole

James Franco

Seth Rogen

Usher

Rihanna

Katy Perry

Paul Rudd

Eminem

And way way WAY more...but I can't think of them at the moment...

Ok... have to add this new one to my list...

Gareth Malone *on BBC "The Choir"* my newest.... akdjfhaksfhasfhklash

Ooooh, a lot of you inspired me to update my celebrity list!!!

So, here are some new ones:

Jackson Rathbone

Matthew Perry

Taylor Lautner

Joshua Jackson

Bruce Willis

James Maslow

Kendall Schmidt

David Henrie

Peter Facinelli

Ashley Greene

Will Wheaton

Leonardo DiCaprio

Ben Affleck

Jesse McCartney

Patrick Dempsey

Edited to add: Tom Welling (Right, Dawnie?)

I know there are more. Did I mention Zac Efron? If not, I must say, I always want to see more of his sneezing!!

Also: Pete Wentz, Patrick Stump, Derek Hough, Leonardo Dicaprio,Johnny Depp, and

Apollo Ohno. :D

Yay for another Pete lover :innocent:

New list:

Pete Wentz

Patrick Stump

Joe Trohman

Andy Hurley

Bille Joel Armstrong (real, lol not his fake one from the Japan concert :lol:)

Steve Burns (The Heathy Snacks one was satisfiying :P)

and uh...yeah :P

Tags fixed. ~ obsessed

Sneesee said:
Ooooh, a lot of you inspired me to update my celebrity list!!!

So, here are some new ones:

Jackson Rathbone

Matthew Perry

Taylor Lautner

Joshua Jackson

Bruce Willis

James Maslow

Kendall Schmidt

David Henrie

Peter Facinelli

Ashley Greene

Will Wheaton

Leonardo DiCaprio

Ben Affleck

Jesse McCartney

Patrick Dempsey

Edited to add: Tom Welling (Right, Dawnie?)

I know there are more. Did I mention Zac Efron? If not, I must say, I always want to see more of his sneezing!!

oooo

1) ADAM LAMBERT <333333333333333333333333

2) tommyjoe ratliff :)

3) brody jenner

4) fred from drop dead diva

5) heath ledger

im gonna think of more later

• 3 weeks later...

I think I found a clip of Jensen Ackles where it LOOKS like he's about to sneeze. It's during the season 5 blooper reel. If you're interested, I could try to post the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjjQjARMWvI

It should be about 1:00, he says Oh No! and his nose kinda flares. Plus, it might just be the resolution in the camera but his nose looks fairly red. And if that's from Swan Song which I'm pretty sure it is, he sounded really congested throughout the entire episode.

Happy trails!

Archived