Sneeze Fetish Forum

Male celebrities ....

scent

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I pretty much want to see all of these people sneeze but at the moment (in no particular order)

- James Mcavoy

- Johnny Depp

- Matt Smith

- Darren Chris

- Ben Barnes

- Douglas Booth (I'd die)

- Ed Sheeran

and not really a celebrity but Charlieissocoollike!!

Benedict Cumberbatch... my ovaries would explode

Also:

- Martin Freeman

- Bradley James

- John Barrowman

- Burn Gorman

- David Tennant

- Matt Smith

- Anyone from Arashi (though particularly non-acted MatsuJun)

- Oguri Shun

- Kazuya Kamenashi

- Toma Ikuta

- Hiro Mizushima

- Robert Downey Jr.

- Alan Rickman

-Daniel Radcliffe

- Chris Hemsworth

-Chris Evans

- Jared Padalecki

- Jensen Ackles

Among others that escape my memory atm

tom welling from smallville. i've seen his clark kent sneezes, but i want HIM!! and adam gregory. but sadly there aren't many interviews of either of them or any sort of possible sneeze-containing videos.. sigh..

Alias, it was Smallville season 6, episode 2, called "Sneeze." Well worth watching! I think you can find it on Youtube.

tom welling from smallville. i've seen his clark kent sneezes

WHAAAT!?! Where can I see this? w00t.gif

there's a smallville episode cleverly entitled "sneeze" haha

and there's a very convenient video on youtube where it's just a collection of his sneezes in that episode :)

Tom Felton <3

Daniel Radcliffe

Johnny Depp

Matt Smith

Ed Sheeran

Bradley Cooper

Iwan Rheon

So many, yet not a smidge. :c

I know this may sounds crazy a bit, but I've gotten into Get Smart and Inspector Gadget, and I'd love to see Don Adams sneeze :P (He's the one in my avatar-thingie for those of you who don't know x3) I know he's fake sneezed in Inspector Gadget a lot (Try FOUR EPISODES worth of sneeziness. *Drool*) but they're REALLY fake sounding..... But none the less cute. :3 I just would've loved to see a real sneeze from him. xP

• 10 months later...

Ok. Some of my celeb crushes are weird--don't judge!!

Maria Kannelis

Jared Padalecki

Jensen Ackles

Jesse Spencer

Criss Angel

Kat von D

Kenichi Matsuyama

Mark Wahlberg

Garrett Hedlund

Alexis Bledel

Matt Bomer

Stacey Farber

Rupert Grint

Tom Felton

Taylor Cole

James Franco

Seth Rogen

Usher

Rihanna

Katy Perry

Paul Rudd

Eminem

And way way WAY more...but I can't think of them at the moment...

Here is Mark Wahlberg:

:-)

Looks like I haven't updated my celebrity wish list since 2009, soooo here goes:

• Benedict Cumberbatch - (I'm watching you, sir. Your acted ones were excellent, but I'm burning to know what you really sound like. More fame means more cameras and microphones. Not the smallest sniffle will go unnoticed. /creepy stalker)

• Ben Whishaw - (He is the epitome of romantic, fragile male beauty. Such a precious little thing. Ahh, what I wouldn't give...)

• Cillian Murphy - (I still don't understand how I can find this man totally creepy and absolutely drop-dead sexy at the same time.)

Here's hoping for 2013!

I haven't updated since 2009 either!

James McAvoy- Obviously. Though his fakes are precious enough

Ben Whishaw- I agree, VoOs...he's such a delicate lovely boy!

Dohnmall Gleeson- Mhmmm red head

Adrian Brody- DAT NOSE!

Mark Ruffalo- He's so chill and sweet it seems like.

Robert Downey Jr.- Only because I feel like he'd be an adorable sneezer (I know there's already one clip out there)

Ewan MacGregor- Adorable scot

Benedict Cumberbatch - (I'm watching you, sir. Your acted ones were excellent, but I'm burning to know what you really sound like. More fame means more cameras and microphones. Not the smallest sniffle will go unnoticed.

:jawdrop: Wait, what?! He's acted sneezes?! Info, please. :drool:

Benedict Cumberbatch - (I'm watching you, sir. Your acted ones were excellent, but I'm burning to know what you really sound like. More fame means more cameras and microphones. Not the smallest sniffle will go unnoticed.

jawdrop.gif Wait, what?! He's acted sneezes?! Info, please. drool.gif

I could be wrong, but I think you've already listened to that radio play in which his character has a cold, Rumpole and the Explosive Evidence? That's the one I was refering to. :)

If I can't have the real thing, I'm sort of keeping my fingers crossed for his character Martin to sneeze in the upcoming 4th season of the wonderful radio sitcom Cabin Pressure. Martin is such a loser, and he always has the worst luck imaginable so... it would only be fitting. :whistle:

Okay, I think it is time to expand my list. :yes:

Johnny Depp- I know, kinda pathetic. But, you know, he isn't... very bad looking to say the least. Plus, he seems to never, ever sneeze, so that got me even more curious. *shrugs*

Tim Curry- when he was younger (sweet holy baby Jesus, what has this man done with himself? Brr...) and preferably while playing one and only Dr. Furter.

I may ask for too much, but you know... theaters are dusty (no shit, Shirley :P)! And that studio was dusty! And cold, too! Damn, I have to see a gag reel from that bloody movie.

And last, but not least, although I haven't really been thinking about him sneezing for a while since... you know, superhumans don't sneeze (I guess :lol: ), but after I've heard that Moors Murders tribute of a song and after I saw this in 1980 Floorshow:

oneforthelaughsagifsoup.gif

I got... Ya know. So, fuck everything, David Bowie belongs here. :yes:

jawdrop.gif Wait, what?! He's acted sneezes?! Info, please. drool.gif

I could be wrong, but I think you've already listened to that radio play in which his character has a cold, Rumpole and the Explosive Evidence? That's the one I was refering to. :)

If I can't have the real thing, I'm sort of keeping my fingers crossed for his character Martin to sneeze in the upcoming 4th season of the wonderful radio sitcom Cabin Pressure. Martin is such a loser, and he always has the worst luck imaginable so... it would only be fitting. :whistle:

Crap, yeah, I have. I was thinking visual (since I knew it wasn't Cabin Pressure). Oh, well. I'll just have to wait and hope for more. (And, of course Martin should get sick: it's totally his luck.)

• 4 months later...

This is a weird list but here goes..... George Harrison ( I've heard him sneeze before but I WANT MORE. ASKFJGJSGHSKL wubsmiley.gif ) John Lennon ( I found 2 interesting articles though. Here It goes on to say that he had a bad cold and that he ruined takes because of his "sneezing and snuffling" and Here It says that supposedly John recorded himself sneezing into the microphone. These clips are lost sadly.) Ringo Starr (Just look at that NOSE. I'm very curious to what it would sound like! hehe.) As you can see I'm a big Beatles fan! (Don't care for Paul.) Eric Idle (I know he's an old man haha I would rather him to be younger but who knows!) Michael Palin (Goddamn they would probably sound so cute~) Norman Reedus (He is just so cute~ I like to imagine they are quiet....) That's it. (For now....)

I want to see:

Channing Tatum

Brad Pitt

Cam Gigandet

Taylor Lautner

Mark Whalberg

Matt Shepherd

Jake Arrieta

What I would give to see each of their sneezes.

I would LOVE to see:

Louis Tomlinson,

Kingsley,

Jack Harries,

Finn Harries,

Tyler Oakley,

and Caspar Lee.

That's it for now!!!!

JOHNNY DEPP! I check the internet every day to see if there's ANY videos, pictures, stories, ANYTHING. Nothing... :(

Also-

Ralph Macchio

Elvis

Corey Haim

Corey Feldman

Henry Winkler

Ron Howard

Scott Baio

Patrick Swayze

Robert Downey Jr

James Spader

Leonardo DiCaprio

(MOST OF THESE GUYS IN THEIR YOUNGER YEARS)

Archived