Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Lost Clips...

The Mute Poet

Ok, so as a way of procrastinating for studying for my finals, I decided to finally use my obsessiveness to try and benefit the community. Since the "Looking For" thread has been introduced huge leaps have been made in rediscovering "lost" clips we all half-remembered. The one thing I did notice though, is that things get a bit lost in all the shuffle of everyone posting, and conversation over file conversion, etc, etc (while is perfectly fine, since that's what the thread's for), and it's getting slightly long to sift through it to look for a profect to hunt down, find out if the clip you're wondering about has been posted, etc...

So, I'm proposing (and I'm still not sure this is at all needed, but again, I already did it lol), that we have a concise shortlist of known occurances of sneezing that nobody currently has a copy of ("lost clips") with short discriptions of the show, episode, context of the sneezes. I'm thinking this will 1) help to simplify the "hunting" process (for those of us inclined to undertake it) and 2) give those of us who may have access to some of these clips without realising it a quick reference to look over.

I think it would be great if this became an interactive list, with files being added to or stricken from it as warranted. And I figure it could only help all the sharing that already goes on around here, right?

That said, here are the suspected "lost" files I've come up with, just from glancing over the "Looking For" thread. Let me know if anyone has any info or additional clips to add, or if any of these have since been resolved, and I'll try and make the changes as they happen. Here's hoping this serves some sort of purpose haha...

(Key: Movies, Regular TV Shows, Other, --(T) = True sneeze, --(F) = Fake sneeze)

******************* FOUND clips removed from the list after 1 week ************************

(M)

- Johnny Fairplay from MTV's "True Life" --- -- (T)

- James from "Big Brother 9" --- (3 sneezes - was posted on Youtube by QuirkyDude)-- (T)

- Ricky Martin Video from an MTV show --- (was on TOS)-- (T)

- Paul Michael Glaser from "Starsky and Hutch" --- (episode: "Terror on the Docks", one heard and one seen, from a cold) -- (F)

- David Soul from "Starsky and Hutch" --- (episode: "Bust Amboy", one, from allergies) -- (F)

- David Soul from "Starsky and Hutch" --- (episode: "Targets Without a Badge (Part 3)", from allergies) -- (F)

- Brian Stepanek from "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody" --- (from an allergy to a horse named "Tippy") -- (F)

- Larry Hagman from "I Dream of Jeannie" --- (from a cold, sneezes into a towel over his shoulder while running around the base dodging Doctor Bellows) -- (F)

- Giant from “Dragon Tales” --- (episode: “Back to the Storybook/Dragon Scouts” #212) -- (F)

- Luca Toni from "Italy-Ghana, Football World Cup 2006" --- (was right at the beginning)-- (T)

(F)

- Girl from BBC's "Out of Tune" --- (from dog allergy)-- (F)

- Amanda Peet from "Jack and Jill" --- (episode: "And Jack and Jill Came Tumbling Down the Hill")-- (F)

- Joely Fisher & Others from "Wild Card" --- (episode: "Bound and Gagged, your Husband was Snagged")-- (F)

- Tea Leoni from "The Naked Truth" --- (2 scenes, one involving an apple and astronaut helmet, the other a pound and lots of cats)-- (F)

- Girl from Nickelodeon's "Welcome Freshmen" --- (a sketch with several sneezes throughout)-- (F)

- Kelly Brooke from "The Big Breakfast Show" ----- (T)

- Elizabeth Hasselbeck from "The View" --- -- (T)

- Julie Buckfield and Abby Simpson from "Extra/Xtra/Extr@" --- (episode: "Hector Goes Shopping" English version of an educational language program where both girls are sneezing from colds, main character's name is Hector) -- (F)

- Marie Cardillot and Vanessa Seydoux from "Extra/Xtra/Extr@" --- (episode: "Sam Goes Shopping" French version of an educational language program where both girls are sneezing from colds, main character's name is Sam) -- (F)

- Britta Becker and Leontine Hass from "Extra/Xtra/Extr@" --- (episode: "Sam Goes Shopping" German version of an educational language program where both girls are sneezing from colds, main character's name is Sam) -- (F)

- Jessica Collins from "Andy Richter Controls the Universe" --- (episode: "Little Andy in Charge")-- (F)

- Nana Visitor from "Star Trek: Deep Space 9" --- (as Kira, sneeing is a symptom of being pregnant)-- (F)

- Eva Longoria from "Entertainment Tonight" --- (sneezing from flowers while filming a George Lopez episode)-- (T)

- Tori Spelling from "Inn Love" --- -- (F)

- Kathy Lee Gifford from "Live with Regis and Kathy Lee" --- (apparently multiple episodes)-- (T)

- Teenage girl, her mother, and grandmother from "Shararat" --- (apparently multiple episodes, due to having caught colds as punishment for abusing their magical abilities) -- (F)

- Barbara Eden from "I Dream of Jeannie" --- (pilot episode, Jeannie sneezes into a handkerchief stuffed into the top of her bottle, after she's lured inside) -- (F)

- Barbara Eden from "I Dream of Jeannie" --- (an episode where Roger discovers Jeannie and blows into her bottle, making her sneeze) -- (F)

- Barbara Eden from "I Dream of Jeannie" --- (an episode where Jeannie is sitting on a cabinet cooking with magic, and sneezes from using too much pepper) -- (F)

- Barbara Eden from "I Dream of Jeannie" --- (an episode where Jeannie is sorting through the mail and sneezes after smelling a perfumed envelope) -- (F)

- Louise Mandrell from "The Mandrell Sisters" --- (from an allergy attack, while hearing her sister describe beating the carpets) -- (F)

- Alyson Court from "The Big Comfy Couch" --- (from an allergy to dustbunnies) -- (F) ***FOUND!***

- Raven from "That's so Raven" --- (one, from feathers) -- (F)

- Blonde former playmates from "Love Boat" --- (one of the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders show, from an allergy to roses, by twins) -- (F +T)

- Female detective from “Katts and Dogs/Rin Tin Tin K9 Cop” --- (episode: “Love Me, Love My Dog”, 80’s-early 90’s cartoon, from an allergy to the main character‘s dog partner) --- (F)

- ??? from "Love Boat" --- (several episodes) -- (F)

- ??? from "Double Trouble" --- (episode: "Do You Believe in Magic?") -- (F)

- ??? from "Private Benjamine" --- ("the rose garden scenes") -- (F)

- Devorah from "Eggshellz and Miracle Grow Podcast" --- (she had allergies and they counted her sneezes during the show) -- (T)

- Kate Lawlor from UK Big Brother --- -- (T)

- Female Reporter from a CNN cold research report --- (reporter who deliberately exposed herself to cold virus) -- (T)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where would the list exist and how would I put a missing clip into the pipeline? I've got that Tea Leone at the pound clip on VHS somewhere.

Well, for the moment the best I've got is editing my original post as things develop and hoping for it to become relevant enough to be pinned somewhere (else the reference value is lost). And I think if any holders of missing clips could post the new links in the comments below it might work. Thoughts?

Just drop a line if anything develops with your Tea clip, it's great to see one pulled back from the brink (nods).

**Edited to thank Lynne for the vote of confidence, it can only be a good sign! (big smile).

What Elisabeth Hasselbeck clip are you talking about? I didn't know anyone had ever seen her sneeze on an episode... any further details on that?

other clips we are missing include the Eva Longoria clip from Entertainment Tonight: where she sneezes from flowers while filming a George Lopez show episode.

Also, we are missing a Tori Spelling clip where she sneezes on her show Inn Love.

The list has officially been updated for the first time...

Angie, I got the Elizabeth Hasselbeck lead from Darkside's post in the "Looking For" thread:

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/in...7443&st=135

I'm really amazed at how many have already offered up clips from their own archives, great, great job guys.

And remember, if anyone has any info on the clips yet to be found, don't hesitate to let us know, I'll get it up there.

Thanks everyone that's spoken up thus far for the support - inevitably the more members who chip in on this the more we'll all have to show for it.

What Elisabeth Hasselbeck clip are you talking about? I didn't know anyone had ever seen her sneeze on an episode... any further details on that?

Also, i never ever saw Kate lawler stuff ever, although i did a modest internet search once upon a time. did i miss it?

note: knew she was a champion sternutist, however only ever heard and no did see

See the above link for the reference in the "Looking For" thread, Ichabod.

Though I can't speak to whether or not it actually happened.

See the above link for the reference in the "Looking For" thread, Ichabod.

Though I can't speak to whether or not it actually happened.

I am sure it happened- look at all the still images of her sneezing from the celluloid sneezing yahoo place , and wav files, too I think.

I just never remember anyone ever putting actual videos out. they gotta be there though, chavalito.

mucho luck

Hmm, I like that alot, daria - I'll try and categorize the ones already up myself, but let me know if I get any wrong.

- Mario Lopez from "Saved by the Bell" --- (episode: "Aloha Slater" - multiples, from pepper)-- (F)

This is posted here ~ link removed it starts at 11:36

~ mod note: Age rules apply in this thread as well. Mario Lopez was underage while that series was originally aired.

- Two girls from American language educational series --- (main character named Nick, the girls got colds - two versions; one British, one German)-- (F)

The show goes by multiple spellings: Extra, Xtra, or Extr@. There's actually 4 versions: Spanish, French, German, and English. I've managed to find the French version, and may be close to getting the English one. The main character is actually named Sam (except in the English version). Nick is actually the girls' neighbor or something. He's called Nico in the French version and Pablo in the Spanish version.

I managed to find out the actresses' names-

English: Julie Buckfield (Ann), Abby Simpson (Bridget)

French: Marie Cardillot (Annie), Vanessa Seydoux (Sacha)

German: Britta Becker (Anna), Leontine Hass (Sascha)

Spanish: Celia Meras (Ana), Vanessa Otero (Lola)

The episode is called "Sam/Hector Goes Shopping".

- Two girls from American language educational series --- (main character named Nick, the girls got colds - two versions; one British, one German)-- (F)

The show goes by multiple spellings: Extra, Xtra, or Extr@. There's actually 4 versions: Spanish, French, German, and English. I've managed to find the French version, and may be close to getting the English one. The main character is actually named Sam (except in the English version). Nick is actually the girls' neighbor or something. He's called Nico in the French version and Pablo in the Spanish version.

I managed to find out the actresses' names-

English: Julie Buckfield (Ann), Abby Simpson (Bridget)

French: Marie Cardillot (Annie), Vanessa Seydoux (Sacha)

German: Britta Becker (Anna), Leontine Hass (Sascha)

Spanish: Celia Meras (Ana), Vanessa Otero (Lola)

The episode is called "Sam/Hector Goes Shopping".

I've found some pictures that go along with this one:

Go to any of the following URLs

http://www.channel4learning.net/sites/extr...nish_story.html Spanish

http://www.channel4learning.net/sites/extr...rman_story.html German

http://www.channel4learning.net/sites/extr...ench_story.html French

I'll try to explain this so that you won't necessarily have to read the language in question to find the stuff. Just type in anything in the text box at the start, then click the arrow on the lower left side. Next, click on the number 2. The first picture that comes up should be of the girls sneezing. It's a different one depending on which language you choose.

I'm still not sure how to get the actual videos since there isn't an English version.

Thanks to myaccount and alawy for being the first to knock off a couple of clips from the list - very much appreciated. The Kate one does seem to be a dud though, sadly, it's just a 2 second still shot.

Incredible work on that mystery show Pseudo and Blah... it certainly is a convoluted mess of a show clip-hunting wise; but I'll see if I can't get it all up.

Smell that? Progress, people!

I have been trying to find two clips with no success. Both of them were on Youtube at one time and may have been removed by the posters. I respect that. However, if they are still online, I would appreciate the URLs.

The first was in Spanish (I think) and was of dark-haired teenager (not sure of age, so this may be a no-no here) trying to burp but in the midst of a sneezing fit. At one point she says "carumba!".

The second was in English and was of a brunette woman (definitely over 18) who is talking about places to eat when she is overcome by the effects of having been in the vicinity of cats. She says things like: "I'm sorry, it's the cats", "I just sneezed on Youtube", and "I'm going to do it again". She sneezes 3 or 4 times and the video cuts off just as she appears to be about to sneeze again.

Pluto,

I can't help you with the first request, as at least at the moment it doesn't sound familiar to me. Perhaps in the light of day tomorrow, when I'm not under the influence of several bottles of Sake split with my wife, it might sound familiar.

But I can help you with the second request. That clip is from Mrs. MimiMo. I've cut out most of the chaffe from the first four minutes and uploaded the relevant part to my miscellaneous project. If you really want the entire 4 minute clip, then let me know and I can upload that too.

Ps. Her Youtube site can be found here, but she's pulled down all of her old videos, including the one you're looking for.

The first was in Spanish (I think) and was of dark-haired teenager (not sure of age, so this may be a no-no here) trying to burp but in the midst of a sneezing fit. At one point she says "carumba!".

Hmm, upon further reflection I have to wonder if you're not referring to Sabrina. Although I don't seem to hear her saying "carumba", she is doing a fair amount of burping, along with a bunch of sneezes. Therefore I've uploaded that clip in FLV format to save space since I'm not sure if that's the vid you're referring to.

If indeed it is and you or anyone else for that matter would like it in Windows Media format, then just let me know and I'll convert it.

love_my_wifes_sneezes (aka LMWS), you get full marks for both! Thank you very much for the two clips and the link to Mrs. MimiMo's Youtube site.

Having listened to the Sabrina clip afresh (thanks to you, of course), it sounds like she says something like "kuh-ROCK-uh" rather than "carumba!" as I had remembered it.

Archived