Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Lost Clips...

The Mute Poet

Two really great all-time classics from Youtube are the following:

"Atchoume"

"SNEEZING"

Unfortunately, they are both out of synch. Shortly after each first appeared, one of our own used a combination of tools and expertise to resynchronize it. I believe the resynchronized versions were available on Savefile at one time, but I have lost track of them. If anyone could make these resynchronized versions available again, I and I'm sure others would be most grateful.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If anyone could make these resynchronized versions available again, I and I'm sure others would be most grateful.

Your wish is my command. Done!

You can now find them in my miscellanous Savefile project.

I posted this in the "looking for" thread but no one responded, so I'll post it here too.

There was a clip, I don't know where it was from (it wasn't on YouTube or MySpace or anything, it was just a link I had in my favorites folder), and it was this group of girls that looked like they were sitting at an outside cafe or something like that (I assume they were 18 [at least the sneezer] because it looked late and they weren't with any parents or anything).

The girl doing the sneezing started by saying something like "This is how Irene sneezes" and she would do some fake sneezes, which were imitating her friend. They were all fake but the girl was really really cute (so I didn't MIND that they were fake =P). So if anyone knows what I'm talking about or where I can find this clip, I would be forever grateful.

Well, I know I have what you're talking about ("This is how Irene sneezes"). But finding it in a timely manner is a whole other question.

I'll post it if I can find it before someone else posts it.

I posted this in the "looking for" thread but no one responded, so I'll post it here too.

There was a clip, I don't know where it was from (it wasn't on YouTube or MySpace or anything, it was just a link I had in my favorites folder), and it was this group of girls that looked like they were sitting at an outside cafe or something like that (I assume they were 18 [at least the sneezer] because it looked late and they weren't with any parents or anything).

The girl doing the sneezing started by saying something like "This is how Irene sneezes" and she would do some fake sneezes, which were imitating her friend. They were all fake but the girl was really really cute (so I didn't MIND that they were fake =P). So if anyone knows what I'm talking about or where I can find this clip, I would be forever grateful.

Is this it?

http://vimeo.com/6587

Unless someone comes forward with your clip soon, lord of sneezing, if you'd like to add any more details at all you remember (what she looked like, anything that was said that stood out, type of sneezes) and I'll add it to the main list.

• 3 weeks later...

An Indian TV series called Shararat is about a teenage girl with magical powers, as do her mother and grandmother. If any one of them uses their magic irresponsibly, all 3 of them catch a cold and lose their powers for 24 hours. Supposedly, this happens frequently in the series.

• 1 month later...

Wow, nicely done, Pseudo! I have to admit, I feared this would be one of the hardest on the list to dig up...

I'm sure that when someone comes across a Kate Lawler clip, they will post it. If you keep snarking about not getting what you want, you will get a warning.

Did you say Kate Lawler?

I don't think the clip was ever "lost." It just never made it to the U.S. or the internet. Undeniably, the footage is out there as evidenced by the multiple pictures of her sneezing on the yahoo club- http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CelluloidSur...909135/pic/list

sure glad its not a tooth for a tooth around these parts. I'd prefer a sneeze for a "please."

Just as a heads up guys, I've sifted through some of the older threads on here and added quite a few new clips to the list, so have a look and see if there's anything hanging about that you recognise. As always any additional info/insight/corrections/clues you could provide would be invaluable, as everyone's combined efforts have already found us 3 new clips in the short time this list has been up. Happy hunting.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived