Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Lost Clips...

The Mute Poet

robin hood of sherweird forest is now on youtube, the cartoon episode where lydia sneezes due to flowers and an allergy. its on part 2 and i think some more on part 3, not sure.

Can we get the URL to watch cause nothing is popping up from what you have written. Thank you

(3:25 and 3:55)
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^ Oh. Man.

I used to watch the Beetlejuice cartoon as a kid, I don't remember much now, but I've always remembered that bit. A fetishist's dream! :(

robin hood of sherweird forest is now on youtube, the cartoon episode where lydia sneezes due to flowers and an allergy. its on part 2 and i think some more on part 3, not sure.

Can we get the URL to watch cause nothing is popping up from what you have written. Thank you

sorry about that, i was pressed for time and forgot to fix it when i had the chance

[edit: it also looks like the berenstain bears cartoon where they go to the doctor, and some big comfy couch clips someone recorded, were also posted. ^^]

(3:25 and 3:55)

And one more at 6:42.

one of the newly added Big Comfy Couch sneezes dolcy mentioned. It's right at the end. Our total's climbing!

I brought this up a little while ago, but no one was too interested....

on 21 Jump Street, there is an episode where 2 people get sick and there are massssssive sneezing fits. They wear garlic around their necks to get rid of the sickness or something. The end of the episode even ends mid sneeze of the guy who was the head of the PD I think.

Anyone know what im talking about? It was a childhood...favorite ;)

hopefully they'll put the full big comfy couch episode in full like some of the others on youtube; there's sneezes at the beginning of the episode too, when loonettes playing with her blankie

Awesome news, guys - I've finally managed to locate someone with the entire Big Comfy Couch episode and they've agreed to upload it to youtube soon. I'll keep you all posted and let you know when it's up! :)

As promised, Here is the youtube user who's uploaded the full version of the "Gesundheit episode of The Big Comfy Couch and Loonette's "Nosis Kaboomis"!

• 1 month later...

its in spanish at the moment but it looks like he'll be putting up the english one when he can ^^ can't wait

• 1 month later...

Does anyone still have the clip identified by the attached image? It was called "14 sneezes" or something similar and was originally posted on the now defunct zippyvideo.com site and later on YouTube.

msg-125-1272946258_thumb.jpg

Does anyone still have the clip identified by the attached image? It was called "14 sneezes" or something similar and was originally posted on the now defunct zippyvideo.com site and later on YouTube.

msg-125-1272946258_thumb.jpg

Yeah, I've got a Windows Media version of it.

Yeah, I've got a Windows Media version of it.

Would you be willing to post it somewhere online for us? (e.g., mediafire, sendspace, youtube)

• 2 years later...

Does anyone have the clip of the girl sneezing while watching some boy play guitar hero or rockband? She was sitting with her boyfriend I think, and it was outside... Please if you have it, let me know!

Here's one for the old geezers here... does anyone have any clips from 70's Sesame Street where Herry Monster sneezes?

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can the people who uploaded the clips to save file upload them somewhere else now that save file isn't really a thing anymore? Worth a shot right

was gonna say the same thing

• 4 months later...

did anyone of you saved this video from youtube? she deleted it sadsmiley.gif

281cx8y.jpg

I_m Cursed With The Sneezing_

Archived