Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Lost Clips...

The Mute Poet

I've updated the list to reflect your great findings, Pseudo - but do you happen to have a link for the Patty Duke clip?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Patty Duke clip is a simple search away on Youtube, but I'm pretty sure she's underage, so I wouldn't feel comfortable posting the link. I've already been burned for that once.

Alright, well I've not seen it nor am I familiar enough with it to say one way or another, but it's definitely safest not to post the link if there's any question surrounding the issue - thank guys.

• 2 months later...

What did ever happen to the Eva Longoria clip/recording? Right when this was discovered I know someone had a wav of it, does anyone happen to even have that anymore?

• 1 month later...

Hey guys. About a year ago, there was a video posted where an African American woman sneezes six times while smoking. Anybody have a link, or her user name, or a saved clip? Thanks. :)

Lamborghini

• 5 weeks later...

Tea Leoni

The Naked Truth

series 2 episode 3 "Itching for a cat"

apparently there are sneezes from tea leoni in this

can't seem to find a way of streaming/downloading etc

anyone know where we can watch this?

• 2 weeks later...

Patty Duke from "The Patty Duke Show" --- (episode: "The Friendship Bit", 20-28 sneezes from an allergy to dogs) -- (?)

I have found this one, but is she 18+?

Patty Duke was born on 16 December 1946 and the sneezy episode was published on 1 April 1964, when she was only 17 and 3 months, and so in certain US states below the age of consent. If she sneezes in the later series, she was 18 or 19.

Any guidance as to whether the forbidden age in question is that when the work is published or when it was filmed. In the UK at the time most TV was live...

you know the celluloidsneezing group on Yahoo? If memory serves, they go by the age of 16. Nothing wrong with posting the clips there.

Generally, it's when the episode was filmed, but quite often the person is still underage when the episode airs, so it's moot.

UK C4 Body Story-allergies a girl is trapped in a room with a dog and cant stop sneezing. Does anyone know where to find this?

thanks

I just pulled up a torrent, so I should have it in no time at all. And by no time at all I mean torrents are unpredictable and this could take a while...

UK C4 Body Story-allergies a girl is trapped in a room with a dog and cant stop sneezing. Does anyone know where to find this?

thanks

I just pulled up a torrent, so I should have it in no time at all. And by no time at all I mean torrents are unpredictable and this could take a while...

ahh nice1 i didnt think of torrents!.

It's possible! It's CGI-enhanced! It's here!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P2A5Z7UC

It's kind of a big file (108 MB!) since I just took a chunk out of the whole episode. I left in all the meat from the first sneeze to the last. There's a lot of stuff in there that some people might appreciate having, so here it is. If it absolutely must be done for the sake of size, I could trim some of the fat, but it took forever to clip it, so I'd rather not. Also, it's a .rar file, so make sure you have winRAR or a similar program or you might not be able to extract it.

• 3 weeks later...

Here's one that I just remembered:

There was a TV police show in the late 80s/early 90s called "Katts and Dogs" (I think) and in one episode, the main character falls in love with a female detective, but she's allergic to his dog partner. There are screenshots of this episode on Celluloid Sneezing, but no video clips.

The episode is called "Love Me, Love My Dog," and it's the second episode of the 3rd season. I've been trying to find a torrent, but they're only available for the first season.

• 3 weeks later...
Here's one that I just remembered:

There was a TV police show in the late 80s/early 90s called "Katts and Dogs" (I think) and in one episode, the main character falls in love with a female detective, but she's allergic to his dog partner. There are screenshots of this episode on Celluloid Sneezing, but no video clips.

The episode is called "Love Me, Love My Dog," and it's the second episode of the 3rd season. I've been trying to find a torrent, but they're only available for the first season.

Sorry it took me a bit, guys, but I've just now gotten that last one up on the list. :D

• 5 weeks later...

I remember an episode of the Pink Panther show (the one where he could talk). It was a medieval setting and Pinky was portraying a wizard. The princess had a very noticeable sneeze and in trying to cure her with magic, Pinky transformed her into a dragon.

• 2 weeks later...

robin hood of sherweird forest is now on youtube, the cartoon episode where lydia sneezes due to flowers and an allergy. its on part 2 and i think some more on part 3, not sure.

robin hood of sherweird forest is now on youtube, the cartoon episode where lydia sneezes due to flowers and an allergy. its on part 2 and i think some more on part 3, not sure.

Can we get the URL to watch cause nothing is popping up from what you have written. Thank you

Archived