Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Band Trip - (23 Parts)

White Rose

Hey Guys! Ok, so, I recently posted some Obs about my band teacher. And, I decided to post a story about (well, fantacies) about my band teacher and her catching a cold.

This is based on true people and true events, (I do have a band trip coming up and, it would be SO awesome if it could turn out like this!) But, their names are different.

In Part One, there is not much sneezing, but WAY MORE TO COME!!!

Thanks guys! Enjoy!

Part One

I zipped up my suitcase eagerly the night before the trip. I couldn't wait! I went through a mental list in my head of everything I had. Clothes, socks, shoes, toiletries... That sort of thing. I had been waiting for this trip for months (and hearing enough anticipation about it!) Now, it has finally come!

My band trip to New York!

See, I have been in band for three years. I play flute. And, this opportunity only comes around once because I am graduating this year and this was the first time they have done this sort of thing.

And, only a few people were selected to go! (Me being one of them!) But, sadly, none of my friends were going. Sure, I mean, I knew I would make plenty of friends there, but, it would be a lot more fun with the old gang with me. But, at least I had my band teacher, Ms. Diana there.

Ms. Diana, I would have to say, is the all time best teacher. She's nice, patient, and, happy all the time. I have never seen someone who can light up an entire room just with their smile. She's about 5'3, short blond hair, and... about mid-thirties.

I knew she was going to make this experiance a good one!

The next morning, we got on the plane to New York.

The twenty other kids on the trip seemed to depart in their own groups. I was not a part of any of those. So, I found a nice isle seat and decided to have some alone time.

Ms. Diana came up, flashed me her sweet smile and said, "Do you mind if I sit by you?"

"No. That would be nice." I answered. I figured it was way better than sitting on my own for five hours.

We were both sitting, looking at the airline magazine when we heard the pilot announce we would be talking off soon.

"Good." Ms. Diana said, "I'm glad we can get up and moving soon!" She smiled, and of course, I had to smile back. You cant really help but smile when she does.

"Yeah. I'm glad too."

We soon took off and continued to read our magazines.

Soon, Ms. Diana's breath got shaky.

"Heeeh.... HihChew!"

"Bless you!" I said

She sniffled and said, "Thanks Hun."

I noticed there was a congested tone to her voice but I didnt really thing anything of it. She sniffled a few more times, then, the flight attendant came around and handed out peanuts and drinks.

We both did our own thing for a while. Then, before long, we were landing.

We took a charter bus to our hotel and already, I could tell this was going be be amazing. I held my flute close to me, looking out the window, watching the city pass by. We finally stopped at our hotel after a bus ride that seemed longer than the plane ride.

We got out, went into our hotel, and checked in. I was tagging along behind Ms. Diana.

After we checked in, we were getting our room assignments. I was with a girl who sat next to me in band practice. Natalie. She was pretty cool. She was brunette, about my age. And, someone I could easily get along with.

We were all in the elavater, going up to our floor. I was standing next to Natalie and Ms. Diana.

"Huuh... HICHEW! IiiHICHEW!" She sneezed two very powerful and seemingly exhausting sneezes.

"Bless you!" I said, Natalie didn't seem to notice. She was talking with another friend.

"*sniff* Thadks."

"I hope you're feeling ok." I said.

"Actually, I have been feeling a bit under the weather lately. But, I'm sure I'll be ok. We've got much more important things to focus on." She gave a re-assuring smile as she referenced to the three upcoming charity concerts.

I just nodded and we reached our floor............

TBC? Comments PLEASE!

(The next part has WAYYYY more sneezes! PROMISE!!)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love it!! The sneezes are great, no need for an overload, and I love the rest of the story as well. You're a good writer!!

If you don't TBC immediately, I shall have to do...something... :) Please continue!!

PS. Flute is a wonderful instrument :D I play flute hehe

I love it!! The sneezes are great, no need for an overload, and I love the rest of the story as well. You're a good writer!!

If you don't TBC immediately, I shall have to do...something... :) Please continue!!

PS. Flute is a wonderful instrument :D I play flute hehe

Hehe! Thanks so much!

I started playing this year (not three years ago.) Like i said, some things are true about this story while others are not. Haha

But my band teacher says I am really advanced. (I already knew how to read music so, I just had to get the fingering down and that wasnt that hard.) Now, I'm at about high school level.

Thats cool. I am excited to continue. =)

(I will tomorrow morning!)

Thanks again!

This looks like it's shaping up to be a cute fic.

It would be really nice if Natalie sneezed too...

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next part, so keep up the good work!

Thanks for the positive comments everyone! Especially WolfMotaki! :D

Anyway, here is Part Two. More sneezes.

Enjoy everyone! :lol:

PART TWO!!

Natale and I had the last room to the right, room 10-34, right across from Ms. Diana's room.

The pairs departed into their own rooms. Our room was beautiful! It had two twin sized beds, a bathroom, a small alcove with a mirror, a small blacany, and a flat screen television.

Natalie and I both chose our beds (mine being the one nearest to the wall.)

We had an hour until dinner. I decided to unpack in preparation for the three days ahead. I put all of my clothing items in the top drawer of the dresser, my toiletries on the top shelf of the medicine cabonet in the bathroom, and my flute and sheet music in my nightstand drawer, leaving the other spaces for Natalie.

Then, we both decided to walk around the hotel with the thirty minuets to spare before dinner.

We knocked on Ms. Diana's door. She slowly opened it.

"Hi." I said

"Hello Girls!"

"We were wondering if it would be okay if we could walk around the hotel for a while."

Ms. Diana paused. "Hiih... CHEW!" she sniffled, "Excuse me!"

"Bless you Ms. Diana!" I said, now beginning to get concerned.

Natalie blessed her aswell.

"Thank you! Whew! *sniff* I'm sorry..." She paused once again, "I think it would be okay. Be back in twenty minutes."

"Thanks!" I said.

We took the elevater down to the lobby where we found a small gift/convenience shop. We went in and grabbed a few things that would come in handy over the next few days. I grabbed a few water bottles, a bag of chips, a six pack of Diet Coke, a pack of Skittles (My favorite), and a box of tissues for Ms. Diana (It looked like she was going to need them pretty soon.)

We checked out and carried our purchases back to our room.

We then knocked on Ms. Diana's door.

She had a tissue held up to her nose.

"*sniff* Oh! Hi girls! Sorry." She balled up the tissue and put it in the small trash can next to the tiny alcove identical to our room. Her nose was looking a bit pink.

"No problem. We just wanted to let you know that we're back." I said.

"Oh. Thank you!" She said, sounding very tired, "Dinner is pretty soon!"

"Yeah. I'm glad! I'm really hungry!" Natalie said

"Me too!" I agreed.

"Well, thanks for letting me know you are back. I will let you know when it is time fo... for... Heeh..CHEW!" She paused, sighed, sniffled, and continued, "dinner. Sorry girls!" She excused herself.

"Bless you! And, no problem." I said, "Are you feeling up to going down to dinner?" I asked with concern.

"*sniff* Yes. Thank you! I think I'll be fine."

"Ok. Just let me know if you need anything." I said.

"Thank you Katie."

"Same here." Natalie said, less compassionately.

"Ok. See you in ten minutes!" Ms. Diana said, as she was closing the door.

Natalie and I headed back across the hall into our room.

"I hope Ms. Diana is okay. She wasn't looking too good." Natalie said.

"I know. I think she's got a cold or something."

"Yeah. Hopefully she'll feel better by tomorrow. We've got that big charity concert and we're going to Julliard."

"I know! It should be really fun, but I would feel bad if Ms. Diana felt under the weather the entire time."

"Me too."

Hope you guys enjoyed! Part three will be added later today!

Comments? TBC?

Thanks!! =)

lol you're welcome :D It's a pleasure to comment this story!!

TBC? YES!! love the detail in your writing. Also, the conversations etc are really realistic, I can see them happening in RL...very good!!! Looking forward to the next installment :lol:

Terrific stuff. All that living in close proximity is bound to increase contagion, and of course there is always sneezing while trying to play a woodwind instrument to come!

lol you're welcome :D It's a pleasure to comment this story!!

TBC? YES!! love the detail in your writing. Also, the conversations etc are really realistic, I can see them happening in RL...very good!!! Looking forward to the next installment :)

thanks so much! :)

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone!

Well, as promised, I am continuing. :D

Part THREE!!!

A few minutes later we heard a knock at the door.

"Katie... Natalie... It's dinner time!" Ms. Diana called.

"Thanks!" We called back as we grabbed our handbags and headed out the door. Ms. Diana was letting everyone know it was dinner time. When the entire group was together, we headed down to the lobby. Ms. Diana lead us to the ballroom that had a sign outside of the door labeling, "Private Party."

We all sat at a long table with a white table cloth over it to the left of the rectangle room. To the right, was an identical table with food in a buffet-like set up. Natalie and I took our seats. I was next to Ms. Diana and Natalie was on the other side of me. We un-folded our napkins and neatly placed them in our laps.

I looked over and smiled at Ms. Diana and she returned the smile. But, that smile soon faded and turned into a pre-sneeze expression. She raised her hand over her nose and mouth and...

"Hiih... Hiiih.... HIHCHEW! Hiiih... Chew! Heh.. CHEW! HIhchew!"

Then, it was clear that Ms. Diana was exhausted. Her eyes were tired and her face looked totally drained, except for her noticeably pink nose. Which she was currently rubbing in attempt to stop the irritating tickle.

"Bless you!" I said.

"*sniff* Ugh.." She sighed, "Thadk you Katie." It was clear she needed a tissue. She was extremely congested and kept sniffling.

"Ms. Diana, would you like me to go up to the room and get you a Kleenex?"

"*sniff* No, thats ok hun. I'll be fide."

"Ok. Remember, just let me know?"

"Thadks honey!" She smiled.

After the waiters took our drink orders, we were instructed to go up and get our food at the buffet line.

"Mmm. This all looks so good!" I said, staring at the variety of food in silver dishes.

After getting my plate full of food and waiting for Natalie, we returned to our seats.

Ms. Diana soon joined us and I noticed her plate only contained a dinner roll and a small bowl of steamy soup. I compared it to the mountain if the endless amount of food on my plate.

"Is that all you're eating Ms. Diana?" Natalie asked

"Yes. I'm not very hungry."

It was obvious that Ms. Diana was getting worse. My smile was filled with sympathy as I watched her consume her meal in her sniffly misery.

When everyone was done with their food, we all headed back to our rooms.....

Hope you guys like it so far! I cant wait for the next few parts. (Thats when it gets really sneezy!) :)

Thanks again for the helpful comments!

Cant wait to hear how you liked it! :) *waiting in anticipation...*

Great story so far!

I've always liked the idea of a "Female Sneezing Teacher" :-)

Probably because it shows someone with "authority" lose control and become helpless against the sneeze.

And as "count de tisza" said, the cold in this story is bound to be spread to other girls :D

Also, as a suggestion, if you can, please add more details about the sneezes and throw in some "False starts".

Or better yet, a student who rushes into rescue by holding a tissue in front of the teacher's nose :)

Anyway, you're doing a great job.

Thanks again!

Hope you guys like it so far! I cant wait for the next few parts. (Thats when it gets really sneezy!) :D

You're not the only one who can't wait! This is great!

Thanks for the feedback!

Part Four

We got up to our floor.

It was only seven o' clock and everyone was exhausted, so, they all went into their rooms.

Natalie and I stayed around for a while and talked with Ms. Diana in the hall.

"I can't wait to preform tomorrow!" Natalie said

"I bet you girls will do great! I have some pretty good flautists here!" She said.

"Thanks!" I said.

"Are you girls nervous?"

"No way!" Natalie said with pride, "I never get stage fright."

"Goo.... Good. Hehh.... Hiiih, *sniff* Heeh... CHEW!" Ms. Diana's giant sneeze was covered with her denim jacked sleeve. It seemed to drain any energy she had left, out of her.

"Bless you!" Natalie and I said

"Thadks girls." She sniffled

"Ms. Diana, are you sure you're ok?"

She smiled, "Yes. I'm fine. Don't worry about me!"

"Ok." I said.

"Well, I bet you're really tired. We should all get some sleep." I said to Ms. Diana

"Good idea. Good Night ladies!"

"Good Night Ms. Diana! Hope you feel better!" I said, following Natalie into our room.

I went into the bathroom, slipped on my warm fleece pajama pants, and my long sleeve white top and climbed into bed. Natalie did the same. She stayed up for a little while before going to sleep. After all, it was only seven o'clock.

"So, how are you liking this so far?" I asked.

"Its so fun! I can't wait for tomorrow! I have always wanted to see Julliard!" Natalie said

"I know! It's going to be so fun!"

"Yeah. I just hope Ms. Diana is up for it. I mean, I guess we could go with Mr. Jackson, but it would be weird with him since he's the boys shaparone and everything."

"I know. You're right. Ms. Diana was getting worse. Poor thing!" I said

"I know. She's so sweet! It's sad to see her under the weather."

"Yeah. Well, at least there's plenty of sneezes!" I said... Wait... Did I seriously just say that?? No! I was thinking it... I KNOW I was thinking it!

"What?" Natalie questioned

Looks like I wasn't just thinking it! I was mortified! What did I just do?

"Oh... Um... Nothing. I just got my words all mixed up... Thats all." I said. Wow! Nice cover! NOT!

"Oh... O....Kay."

"Well, uh... I'm really tired. We better get some sleep. I think we're getting up at six thirty."

"Yeah. Good idea. I'm tired too!"

We turned off the lights and drifted to sleep.

Thanks again for the comments guys!

Hope you all like it!!

Thanks for the comments guys!

I wrote this part today in class. ;)

Hope you like!

PART FIVE!!!

I woke up in the middle of the night by a small sound of a door shutting across the hall. I glanced at the clock; It was 12:35. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and listened. The soft sound of horse coughing filled my ears.

At first, I wondered who it could be. Then, it became obvious as to who it was. Poor Ms. Diana sounded awful!

I slowly stood up out of my bed and put on my robe and house slippers. I tip-toed to the door and quietly turned the knob, being careful not to wake Natalie up.

I stepped out and shut the door silently behind me.

I was right. Ms. Diana was indeed the source of the coughing. She was walking down the hall in her phlannel pajama set.

"Hiih... CHEW!" She sneezed desperatly into the crook of her elbow and sniffled.

"Bless you!" I said

"*sniff* Thadks... Katie? What are you doig up?"

"Well, I heard you in the hall and I wanted to make sure everything was ok." Ms. Diana's face was pale. Her eyes were blodshot and her nose was bright red to match. She sniffled and rubbed her nose on her pagama sleeve.

"*sniff* Oh, well, I'm just getting a water from the vendig bachide dowd the hall. By throat hurts ad I wadted sobethig cold."

"Oh." I said, my frown filled with sympathy, "I'm sorry to hear that."

"Yeah, I have beed feelig udder the weather sidce we got od the plade."

"Oh. Well, here.. Looks like you could use one of these." I held out my arms, inviting Ms. Diana in for a hug.

We hugged for a few seconds then we separated.

She smiled, "Thadk you Katie!" We continued walking down the hall until we reached the vending machine.

"No problem! I just hope you feel better!"

"Thadks." She put her money in and got a water. We then started walking back down the hall.

"Well, we better get some sleep." She said.

"Yeah. Well, I hope you feel better! I'm right across the hall if you need anything."

"Thadks Hun!" She smiled.

I returned the smile and opened my door as she did.

"G'night!" I whispered.

"G'night!" She echoed.

Thanks guys! Hope you like!

Comment?

:D

TBC??

YES YES YES YES YES!! TBC!! I'm loving this story :D My cold-whoriness is being indulged :laugh:

How can you write something like that in class? Aren't you afraid someone might read it? lol love this anyhow...where ever you write it is fine by me :laugh:

btw "flautist" - do you find that NO ONE can pronounce this right? ;)

YES YES YES YES YES!! TBC!! I'm loving this story :D My cold-whoriness is being indulged :laugh:

How can you write something like that in class? Aren't you afraid someone might read it? lol love this anyhow...where ever you write it is fine by me :laugh:

btw "flautist" - do you find that NO ONE can pronounce this right? ;)

I sit in the front due to my vision problem. and, in a class of ten, its pretty spread out, and I covered it pretty well (because i have to get close the the paper anyway.) haha

yeah

and, ur right! no one can pronounce flautist right!

thanks! =)

TBC PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! This is absolutley WONDEROUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! continue plz! (at ur own pace of course and if u want 2...) ;)

Once again, thanks so much for the positive and encouraging comments!

Hope you like this part!! ;)

PART SIX!!!!!

The next morning I woke up to Natalie's alarm clock.

"Rise and shine!" She said, sleepishly as she got out of bed.

I yawned. "Good morning! What time is it?"

"Six thirty, on the dot. I looked at the itinerary last night and we have to be ready by seven fifteen."

"Ok. Do you want to shower first?"

"Sure. If you don't mind."

"No, not at all! I have a few stops to make anyway."

"Ok."

I layed in bed for a few more minutes. Then, I put on an undershirt and coat and headed out the door.

I headed across the haul, checking my watch. It was six forty five. I figured Ms. Diana would be up by now.

I knocked on her door and waited. The knob turned and the door slowly opened, revealing Ms. Diana's pink nose and pale face. She held a tissue.

"Oh. Hello Katie! How are you this bordig?"

"I am doing fine. I came to see how you were doing..." Before I could finish my sentence...

"Heeh... CHEW!! Hii.. HiCHEW!! CHEW!" She caught her sneezes in her tissue which was drenched in spray. Al shiver was sent down her small frame.

"Bless you!" I said.

"Ugh... Thadks. I'b sorry. What were you sayig?"

"No problem. Well, I just wanted to see how you were doing. What... with last night and all."

"Yes. Thadks so butch Katie. But, I'm afraid I dod't feel butch better." She sniffled. "Cad you please excuse me for just a moment?"

She headed into her bathroom where she grabbed a tissue. I soon heard a loud gurgling noise in attempt to clear her sinuses. But, that only seemed to trigger a muffled, "Huuhh... CHEW! HiihCHEW!!"

She sighed, sniffled, and returned to the doorstep.

"Sorry Hodey." She frowned.

"It's ok. You know, if you're not feeling well, Mr. Jackson can take us to Julliard and the concert. I know how under the weather you are."

"Oh. Doe sweetie. That dod't be decessary. I'll be ok."

"Ok. If you're sure..."

"Yes. Thadks so butch for beig so dice to be." She smiled. But, even the radiance of her smile couldn't brighten up her tired complection.

"My pleasure. I just want you to enjoy this trip as much as you can."

She smiled once again.

"Well, I'll see you at breakfast."

"Yes! Thadks again!"

She shut the door quietly and I decided to go down to the conviniance store near the lobby to get Ms. Diana what she would need to get through the day without feeling completely miserable.

Hope you like it! It is so nice of all of you to encourage me with this! Im glad you guys like it so much!

Archived