Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Band Trip - (23 Parts)

White Rose

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PART SEVENTEEN!!

"Are you sure Hun?" I asked.

She looked awful. Her voice was a bit horse and very congested.

"Huuh. Hih..." She anticipated... "Hiiiiiiih...... AHhhh..... CHOOOO! Uh... CHEW!" She sniffled.

"Aw, Ms Diana, bless you!" I said

"*sniff* Ugh, thads sweetie." She was rubbing at her poor, congested nose.

"Ms. Diana, here..." I said, cradling her arm in mine and leading her back inside her room.

"Sit right here." I said sweetly, pointing to her bed.

"*sniff* Okay." She said.

I grabbed a tissue out of the box on her dresser and held it up to her nose. "Here, blow" I said, sitting next to her on the bed

"Doe, Huuh... CHEW!" She sneezed unexpectedly on the tissue and my wrist.

"Bless you!" I said, rubbing her back.

"Thadks."

The tissue was still held up to her nose.

"Blow your nose." I said

"*sniff* Okay."

She took the tissue out of my hand and blew her nose hard into the tissue.

I looked at her with sympathetic eyes. She looked back and sniffled a few times.

"It's breakfast tibe." She said

"I know."

"I better go let everyone know."

"You don't have to. I'll take care of th..." My voice trailed off as I began to notice an increasing tickle in my nose. "I'll take care of that." I said

"Doe huddy, it's okay."

I turned my head and "Ih.. Xchehw" I stifled a tiny sneeze and tried to cover it up by talking again.

"No" I said quickly...

"What was that?" She asked... "Are you getting sick Huddy?...."

"Oh. What? Me? No! What are you talking about?" I asked, innocently.

"You better dot be gettig by cold. *sniff* I would feel so bad."

"Psh... No! Ms. Diana, I told you, I NEVER get sick! There is no way I am getting your cold."

"Okkkay... If you're sure." She said, obviously not believing me

"What... Why are we even talking about me...? Uh... Last time I checked, you're the one who's sick."

"I hope you're dot." She muttered.

"Ms. Diana, I'm not." I said, beginning to realize this was becoming more of a game.

She smiled. "Okkkkay Katie."

I laughed.

"Hey, don't we have a breakfast to go to??"

"Yes." She sighed.

"Okay. I'll go let everyone know." I said

"*sniff* Okay." She said

"Wait wait wait... Are you SURE you're feeling up for the two concerts we have today."

"*sniff* Are YOU feeling up to it?" She joked.

"Ha.... Ha...." I smiled

She smiled back. "Yes sweetie, I'b okay. Thadks."

"You're welcome." I said, heading out the door to tell everyone it was breakfast time.

Hope you guys like it!!! :blushing:

Let me know how it is. :twisted:

Thanks!

Thanks guys!

Hope u like the next part

Everyone went down to breakfast at the same ballroom as all of the times before. We sat in the same seats.

"I'm hungry!". I said

"Me too". Ms. Daina agreed

We got our breakfast from the buffet table and took our seats once again.

As soon as Ms. Diana sat down, she got a farmiliar expression on her face. Her breath quietly started to hitch... "Hiiiiih...hiih..huhCHEEW!!!!!". She sniffled miserably.

"Bless you!". I said

"Thadks" she smiled

"Are you sure you're feeling up to the concerts today?"

"Yeah.". She sniffled unconvincingly

"ooookay". I said

I soon felt a strong tickle in the back of my nose. 'oh great,' I thought, 'don't sneeze... Don't sneeze...'

But, my nose had a different idea. "ihhh... Chingx". Whew! I managed to stifle it! But, Ms. Diana still noticed.

"katie, sweetie, are you sure you're dot gettidg by cold?"

I sniffled, "no! I'm fine! It's just... Um... Allergies...?"

"doe huddy.". She said, feeling my forhead.

Thanks for reading! Sorry it was short, I'm writing this from my iPhone! Haha

Comments?

Thanks!

loving it!

insanely jealous of the having of the iPhone tho *glares* :(

My Dad has an iPhone...I drool whenever he pulls it out :laugh:

haha

yeah. i just got it for christmas.

=)

thanks guys

Thanks for the comments guys! Hope you have a great new years!!

PART NINETEEN!!!!!!

"*sniff* Aw, sweetie, you're warb." Ms. Diana said

"Well... Uh... It's hot in here...." I said, trying to come up with an excuse.

"Doe huddy. You have a fever because you're sick." She said, pressing her cold hand gently against my cheek

"Uh.... No, I'm not sick! Just warm." I said

"Oookay." She said. Her breath started to hitch. "Ihh... HUH CHEW!"

"Bless you Ms. Diana. See? I'm not the one who's sick." She looked completely exhausted as she took a tissue out of her pocket and softly blew her nose.

"Thadks Hud." She said. She looked at her watch. "*sniff* It's albost tibe for us to get od the bus."

"Yeah. Are you sure you're up to this?" I asked

"Yes Huddy, dod't worry about be. Are you up to it?"

I giggled, "Yes. I'll be just fine. Besides, I don't know what you are talking about. I'm fine."

She just smiled as she stood up. "Okay everyode, we have five bidutes udtill the bus gets here." She called to all of the students.

She led everyone out the door and back into the lobby.

We got on the bus. I sat next to her, as usual, and the bus driver started driving. Our concert hall was thirty minutes away. I looked out the window and wondered how I would make it thirty minutes without sneezing or having to blow my nose.

Ms. Diana looked over at me. "You okay Katie?" She asked.

"Oh. Yeah, just thinking about our concert."

"Yeah, *sniff* me too. I'm sure you guys will do great!"

I smiled, too tired for a real response and continued to look out the window. We went a few minutes without talking. I soon felt another tickle in my nose. I sniffled in attempt to releave the tickle. But, it only made it stronger.

I brought my arm up to my nose, turned as far away from Ms. Diana as I could and... "Huh... Itchew! IhChew!!" The tickle was too strong to stifle. I sniffled

"Bless you Sweetie!" Ms Diana said as she placed a comforting hand on my back. I was still turned to the window, too embarrassed to look at Ms. Diana. I sniffled, as my nose started running.

"Here Huddy." She said, handing me a tissue.

"Thadks." I said shyly. I finally turned to Ms. Diana, accepting the tissue.

I wiped my nose, too proud to blow.

"Hud, blow your nose."

"No. It's okay."

"Sweetie, believe be, I dow how that feels. It's okay, you cad blow your dose."

"Okay." I said quietly, bringing the tissue up to my nose. I gave a wet gurgling blow and sniffled a few times.

"Dow, doesd't that feel better?" she asked

"Yes." I said, smiling.....

TBC!!!

Hope u guys like it!! =)

PART TWENTY!!

I was totally humiliated. I HATE sneezing in front of people, much less blowing my nose in front of them.

"Sorry..." I said, in a small voice

"For what?" She asked, kindly

"Um, I don't know. Sneezing, I guess."

"What? Hun, don't be sorry for sneezing." She smiled comfortingly. I noticed she was beginning to lose the congested tone in her voice.

"Yeah." I turned back to the window. I saw Ms. Diana taking out a tissue in the reflection of the glass. I soon heard her quietly blowing her nose, envying her pack of tissues as my own nose grew stuffier by the second. I sniffled hard and cleared my throat.

"Here Hun, do you *sniff* need another tissue?" Ms. Diana asked.

I shyly shook my head 'yes' and she handed me two. I blew my nose softly as I felt my head pounding.

Ms. Diana rubbed my back. "Katie, you *sniff* you know you don't have to do the concerts today." She said

"I know." I said, "But, I have been really looking forward to it and, I really want to."

"Okay. If you're sure." She said.

"Yeah." I said, "I'm sure."

We parked and all rose from our seats eagerly as we headed out of the bus, and into the concert hall.

Sorry it was short guys! Thanks for staying with me! :wub:

And, as always, comments are appriciated! :)

Hey guys! I am so sorry it has been such a long time since I have updated this! I have been so busy!

Anyway, I owe you guys big time, so, here it is! :)

Hope you like it!

PART TWENTY ONE!!!

We walked into the autitorium. I was following closely behind Ms. Dana, wiping my runny nose on the back of my hand, preying she wouldn't turn around and see me.

We reached the front desk and a lady directed us toward the stage we were preforming on. We were told that we had two hours until we preformed.

For the first thirty minutes, we had to get everything set up. Whilst everyone was setting up the music stands on the stage, I snuck away, backstage to take a little break. I felt awful. My head was pounding, my nose was running, and I was exhausted. I found a little blue chair and sat down. I closed my eyes, and rested my head in my hands. I soon felt a comforting hand on my back. I looked up only to find Ms. Diana sitting next to me in an identical blue chair.

"Are you okay sweetie?" She asked.

"Yes." I muttered

She sniffled much less pronounced that it had been lately, reaching the tail end of her cold while I was just beginning my own.

I felt a sudden tickle. 'It always comes at the worst possible time.' I thought.

Soon, "Hih... HiTCHEW! *sniff* *sniff*" I sighed, both humiliated and exhausted at the same time.

"Bless you Hun." Ms Diana said.

"Thadks." I said

She put her arms around my soldier. I rested my head on her soldier, completely drained.

My nose was so blocked. I started sniffling to clear my congestion, but it didn't work.

I got my head up and rubbed at my nose.

"Here Hun," She said, reaching into her small tote bag, "It looks like you need these now more than I do." She gave me the small pack of tissues.

"Thadks so butch." I said

"No problem. You took care of me when I was sick, now, I'm taking care of you." She said

"You don't have to do that." I said

"I know, but I want to."

I smiled.

"But, for now, we have a concert. And, it's your decision if you want to preform or not."

"Oh, I want to!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah!" I said, "I'm not going to let a little cold stop me!"

She giggled.

"Ah ha! You admit it! You DO have a cold."

"Yeah, yeah..." I said jokingly

We both laughed as we headed back on stage.

I will add more soon!! Thanks again for being so patient with me!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Woa guys! I am so sorry it has been so long. I have been SO busy lately!

Well, here it is. (sorry for the wait)

PART TWENTY TWO!!!

Everything was all set up and an hour later, we were waiting for the audience to arrive. We had run through the entire preformance twice and everyone was all ready.

The red curtan hid us from the audience. We eagerly sat in our chairs. I took out a tissue and blew my nose one last time before the concert. We soon heard many voices and the lights went dim. The curtan revealed us as we started playing our first peace. At the end of the peace, Ms. Diana introduced us.

While the audience was applauding, Ms. Diana stood on the podeum.

"Katie," she whispered, "Are you doing okay?"

I sniffled, "Yes Bs. Diada, I'b fide." I said, surprised at how blocked my nose was.

She smiled at me and signaled us to start our next peace. Everything was going pretty well, but it was hard playing my flute because I could hardly breathe. But soon, all of the good luck, had turned.

I felt the tickle creep into my sinuses. As hard as I tried to fight it, and stayed focused on the peace, the tickle just kept getting stronger.

"Hih..." I moved the flute away from my mouth so I wouldn't spoil any notes.

"Huh..... CHEW!!!!!" I sneezed very loud, into the crook of my elbow.

"Bless you." Ms. Diana mouthed. I noded.

At the end of the peace, I blew my nose, suddenly regretting participating in the concert.

The rest of the concert went fine. No more sneezes in the middle of the peace, so that was a plus! I returned to the blue chairs after the concert and closed my eyes, completely exhausted.

Again, I felt Ms. Diana rubbing my back.

"Hey Sweetie. How're you feeling?" She asked

"*sniff* Dot too good." I said.

"Aw. I'm sorry!"

"It bust be dayjavoo or sobething. This tibe I was the ode who sdeezed id the biddle of the codcert." I said, trying to force a smile.

"Yeah. Well, it wasn't that bad." She said.

I laughed. "Thadks."

I sniffled and she echoed me.

MORE SOON!!! I PROMISE!!!

thanks so much for being so patient with me!!

Archived