Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Band Trip - (23 Parts)

White Rose

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have written the next part, but, sadly, I am completely burried in work for two more days.

Then, IM FREE!!!

Haha. I willl post ASAP! I PROMISE!!!

And, thanks so much guys!

Ok guys! I'm back! SO sorry I was so busy!

But now, I'm here for you! ;)

PART TWELVE!!

I walked out and gently closed the door behind me, hearing two last desperate sneezes before the door was shut all the way. I walked across the hall and entered my room. Natalie was sitting on her bed, listening to music. She took her ear-buds out.

"Hey!" She said

"Hi."

"Where were you?"

"Oh. I was just talking to Ms. Diana about our preformance tomorrow."

"Cool."

"Yeah."

"Hey, Jackie invited me to go practice with her in the ballroom at four. Is that okay with you?"

"Yeah. No problem." I said

"Cool."

I looked at my watch. It was five to four.

"Well, you better get going. It's almost four."

"Ok." She siad

"I'll head out with you. I have to pick up a few things at the conviniance store."

"Ok." She repeated.

We grabbed our purses and headed out the door.

We reached the end of the hall and took the elevader down to the lobby where we split up.

"See you later!" I called

"Bye!" She said

I entered the conviniance store knowing exactly what I needed to purchase. I went to the small medicine rack in the back of the little store and grabbed a box of "Tylenol Cold And Sinus." I then bought another box of tissues. (With poor Ms. Diana's non-stop nose, I'm sure she would need the extra box.)

I took my purchases up to the counter as the cahseir rung me up.

I got back on the elevader and pressed my the button for my floor. When I reached my floor, I walked down the hall and knocked on Ms. Diana's door.

"Cobe Id. Oh. Hag od. The door is locked." She said, in a heavily congested voice, heading toward the door.

"Hi Ms. Diana. Sorry to bother you again."

"Oh. Doe, doe bother at all. Huh.. CHEW! *sniff*" She answered the door, shivering.

"Aw. Ms. Diana. Lets get you back in bed." I said, leading her toward her bed again.

"Ok. *sniff* Thadks."

"Noooo problem." I smiled as I again tucked the covers over Ms. Diana. Her eyes were tired, her nose was bright pink, and her face was pale.

She quickly grabbed a tissue out of the box beside her. "Hiiih... CHOO!!" The sneeze was hard. She rubbed her nose roughly with the tissue.

"Bless you." I cooed as I placed a sympathetic hand on her soldier.

"*sniff* Tha... huh... CHEW! *sniff* Thadks." She frowned, clearly beyond warn out.

"Here Ms. Diana. I got you something that will hopefully make you feel better." I said, as I took out the box of Tylenol.

"*sniff* Aw. Huddy! You're so sweet!" She smiled.

"Well, I just want you to feel better." I said as I opened the box. I handed her two pills. "Hang on. I'll get you some water."

I walked into the bathroom and found a glass beside the sink and filled it with water. I went back by the bed.

"Here you go." I said

"*sniff* Oh. Thadks so butch Love." She swallowed the pills and the rest of the water

"You're welcome." I said, pulling up a chair beside the bed. "I'll keep you company if you want. I know I hate being alone when I'm sick."

"Yeah. I do too. But, you dod't have to stay here. I bet you want to hadg out with Datalie or somethidg. Besides, I dod't wad't you to catch by cold. You're such a sweetie though. Thadk you." She said, sleepishly

"No. Thats ok. Natalie is practicing with some other friends and, I'm free 'till dinner. And, I don't really care if I get sick."

"Are you sure?" She asked

"Yes! Of course!" I said

All of a sudden, Ms. Diana got a really sneezy expression on her face. "Hiih... Hiiih... Huh-CHEW!!" She sneezed forcefully into her hands.

"Bless you! Man, will your nose ever give you a break?"

She smiled, "I dod't thidk so. I've albost forgotted how to breathe out of it." She sniffled wetly into a fresh tissue.

"Aw. Poor thing! I feel so bad. This is probably the busiest time of the yeah and of course, you have to come down with the worst cold in history." I said. I cant believe I was saying this. I usually only think this kind of stuff but, with Ms. Diana, I don't need to hide anything.

"*sniff* Yeah. That usually happeds."

"Aw."

"Yeah. But, they ared't usually this bad."

"Oh. Yeah. It just stinks you got stuck with a really bad cold on the trip where there is hardly any down time."

"Yeah. I dod't know how I'b gudda get through toborrow." She paused, grabbed a tissue, and "HihCHEW! *sniff*"

"Aw. Bless you."

"Thadks. *sniff* Ugh. I'b excited for those meds to kick id. By head is kiddlig be. Ad by throat... Ad by dose.... Everythig." She said, closing her eyes.

"Aw. Well, I'm sure it will kick in pretty soon."

"Yeah. Hopefully. I cad't just lie here all day. There's to butch to do. Didder is pretty sood, and our rough schedule toborrow." She said, sighing.

"Yeah. Well, I'm here for you. If you need me to do anything at all to help, just let me know."

"Thadks. You are so dice. I'b glad you cabe. Eved though this trip didd't exactly turd out like I wadted it too, it's dice havig you here."

"I'm glad to hear that. I am really enjoying being here and getting to know everyone a little better."

"Yes. There are so bady woderful oportudities here."

"Yeah. It's great!"

She paused once again. "Huh... CHEW! Ihhh.. CHEW! ACHEW! Ahhhh... Hiih.... CHOO!!" She sneezed openly into the air. The sneezes were so unexpected and rapid, she did not have time to cover them.

I handed her a tissue.

"Wow! Bless you!" I said.

"*sniff, sniff* Thadks. Ugh... This is dribig be crazy." She said, itching her nose with the tissue. "That was probably really gross. I'b sorry for dot coverig by bouth. Those were so udexpected." She sniffled

"Are you kidding? You're sick. You deserve to be a little 'gross' if you want to be. Besides, I really don't mind."

She chuckled. "Thadks. I just really dod't wadt you sick!" She said.

"Don't worry about it. I swear, my immune system must be made of iron or something. I hardly ever get sick."

"Lucky." She grinned

"Aw. So I'm guessing that means you get sick a lot?"

"Yeah. Babye a little cold a couple tibes a year, but, dothig ever this biserable."

"Yeah. I know exactly how you feel! The last time I was sick, it was just like your cold. I was sneezing non-stop and everything hurt. Plus, I was on my spring break trip to Cabo, so, I was kind of in the same situation."

"Oooh. That stidks. Cabo? Mad, I love the beach ad I would be so disappointed if I was sick through the entire trip."

"Yeah. It stunk. So yeah... I have total empathy for yah."

She smiled, "Well, that empathy really cobes id hady. You are really bakig be feel better."

"Good! I'm so glad!"

She sniffled.

"There's two hours before dinner. I'm sure you can get a good nap in and that medicine should be kicked in before you wake up."

"Thats a good idea! Thadks."

"No problem. I'll come wake you up when it''s time for dinner."

"Thadks so butch. Oh! There is a roob key od the dresser, just so you cad get id this tibe." She smiled.

"Thanks."

"No Katie, Thank you!" She said.

"Well, feel better! Get some rest."

She sighed a tired sigh. "Thadks agaid."

"You're welcome." I whispered as she closed her eyes.

I walked out the door and slowly shut it behind me.

Thanks guys! I will continue tomorrow! Thanks SO MUCH for being so patient with me!

You're awesome!

This part was long to make up for the time I missed. :wub:

How do you like it? Comments?

Thanks for the comments guys! You're awesome!

PART THIRTEEN!!!!

I went back to my room to relax. I was really tired from non-stop going all day. I lied on my bed and turned on the TV. As I watched, I grew very sleepy and soon fell asleep.

"Katie, Katie?" I was woken up an hour and a half later by Natalie standing above me.

"Oh... Hi." I said in a crackly voice.

"Hey." She smiled. "Sorry to wake you up, but I was wondering if I could borrow your tuner."

"Oh. Yeah, sure." I said, sitting up. "It's in my case."

I got up and felt very tired and sluggish. I opened my case and handed Natalie the silver square tuner.

"Thanks Katie!" She said

"No problem." I said, finally feeling a bit more awake.

"I'll see you at dinner. Jackie and I are still practicing."

"Ok. See yah."

Natalie left and I walked into the bathroom, splashed water from the sink on my face, and dabbed it dry with a wash cloth.

I decided to get ready for dinner. I put on my makeup and changed into a pretty black lace shirt.

I was all ready. I looked at my watch. It was 5:30. Dinner was in a half an hour.

I fixed my hair and decided to wake up Ms. Diana.

I left my room, closed the door, and slid the room key in the slot of Ms. Diana's room. I entered and quietly closed the door behind me.

I tip-toed to Ms. Diana's bed and found her asleep with a slight congested snore when she inhailed.

I placed my hand on her upper-arm.

"Ms. Diana, wake up. It's almost time for dinner." I said

She slowly opened her eyes and sniffled. "Oh, " She said sleepishly, "Katie. Thadks." She propped herself up on the headboard with the covers still tightly over her.

"Huh... CHEW! Ihh.. HuCHEW!" She sneezed tiredly into the douvet comforter.

"Bless you!" I said, handing her a tissue

"Thadks." She said, before wetly blowing her nose.

"Aw. Ms. Diana, you sound awful." I said, "Are you sure you're up to going to dinner?"

"*sniff* yeah. *sniff*"

"Ok. If you're sure..... Dinner is in twenty minutes."

She sighed, "Oh.. *sniff* Okay."

More to come tonight! Sorry, it was short, I have a holiday party thing pretty soon but I will continue tonight!

Thanks for reading!!

Comments? Suggestions?

*Watching eagerly for anything that could be a possible symptom in Katie...*

Loving it!!! You;re doing an amazing job on this story!!

As promised, I am continuing tonight! Hope you guys like this part! Thanks again!

Part FOURTEEN!!!

"Hih.... HuhCHEW! Hiiiiiiiiihh...............CHOO!!! *sniff* Ihhhhh....... CHEW!!!!!!!" Ms. Diana sneezed forcefully into the tissue that was currently pressed up against her red nose.

"Bless you Ms. Diana! You sound awful!" I said, rubbing her arm.

"*sniff* Thadks. I feel awful too. IhCHEW! *sniff*"

"Aw. Bless you! Ms. Diana, there is no way you can come to dinner tonight." I said, my eyes filled with concern.

"*sniff* Doe huddy, I'll be fide... Huuh....." She took a sharp breath in and waited for the sneeze. I placed a tissue in her hand.

"Ihhh.... Huuuuuh.... Ugh.... Huh... Thihhh... This suh..... sneeze wont cobe.... HUH..... ICHEW!!!!!!!!!!" That was the most powerful sneeze I had ever seen come from Ms. Diana. She held the tissue up to her nose and gave it a wet, gurgly blow followed by many congested sniffles. She then, lied down her head down on the pillow and buried herself in the covers.

"Aw! Ms. Diana, bless you!"

She sighed, "Oh, *sniff* Thadk you dear."

"I really don't think you're up to dinner Hun. You're clearly miserable and you need some rest." I said, feeling particularly maternal.

"I dow. I really dod't wadt to go." She said.

"Then, problem solved, you're staying right here in bed."

She rubbed at her runny nose. She then smiled, "You are the cutest thidg. It's so sweet of you to take care of be like this."

"Well, I'm glad to." I said, "Now, just rest here for a little while. I'm going to go grab some dinner. I'll be right back okay?"

"*sniff* Okay. Thadks."

I smiled and opened my arms for a hug.

She slowly sat up and hugged me.

"Oh. Katie, I really deeded that. Thadks sweetie."

"No problem. I'll be right back." I smiled. I walked out of the door and went down to the lobby. Then, I entered the ballroom and I grabbed a two plates and walked along the buffet table. I got a baked potato and a slice of roast beef for myself and a bowl of soup and a package of crackers for Ms. Diana. I also got a mug of warm tea for her. I got a tray and started heading back to the room.

I slid the room key in the slot and entered in Ms. Diana's room to the sound of two wetly stifled sneezes. "HigXew! Hixceh"

"Ms. Diana, don't stifle them, that's not good for your sinuses." I said as I put the tray down on the dresser

"Oh." She sniffled, "Thadks Dr. Katie." She laughed.

"No problem." I said, as I noticed she was shivering but completely wrapped up in covers and blankets.

"Aw. Ms. Diana, you're freezing aren't you?"

"*sniff* Yeah." She said in a groggy voice.

I felt her forehead. "You're burning up." I said

"Oh. *sniff* Then, how can I be so cold?"

I smiled a sympathetic smile. "It's your body's way of working off the fever." I said, feeling her warm cheek. "Here, I brought something that will make you warmer."

She propped herself up on the headboard again as I placed the tray on her lap.

"Oooh. This looks good." She said, "Thadks so butch!"

"No problem. I felt bad you were missing dinner."

"Thadks. But, dow, you're bissidg didder."

"I don't mind."

She smiled as she took a bite of her soup.

I pulled up a chair next to her bed and took a bite of my roast.

Thanks so much guys! You're awesome! =)

Hope you like. If you have any comments/suggestions, please let me know! =)

Thanks so much for the nice comments guys!

hope you like this part! :mellow:

PART FIFTEEN!!!

We both finished our dinner and I brought our dishes outside of the door.

I got back and sat down again, noticing Ms. Diana's poor nose twitching, teasing her in preperation for another sneeze.

"Huh.... Ihhhhhh......" I grabbed a tissue and held it up to her nose. "Ihhh.... HIH....CHEW!!!!"

I felt the warm spray soak through the tissue and onto my hand.

She sniffled and took the tissue out of my hand.

"Oh, Katie. I'b so sorry Hud." She said, muffled by the tissue before blowing her nose wetly.

"It's okay." I said.

"Doe, I dod't wadda get you sick!" She exclaimed

"Oh Ms. Diana, you're being rediculous! I seriously don't care if I catch your cold. And, didn't we already go over this?"

"Yes." She said, weakly

"So, let's leave it at that."

"Okay. *sniff*"

She looked completely exhausted. Her eyes were tired, face was pail, and her nose was bright pink.

"Ms. Diana, you look like you could you use a good night's sleep."

She smiled, "Yes."

"Well, let's get you all set here then."

Her smile grew wider. "What?"

"You'll see." I said, with a mysterious grin on my face.

I stood up. Here, first, let's get you into your P.J.'s.

"*sniff* okay."

I helped her up.

"*sniff* Ow."

"Are you okay?" I asked, clinged to her arm.

"*sniff* Yes. Everything just... hurts."

"Aw." I hugged her arm.

"Where is your suitcase?"

"Id the closet. By dight close are id the top zipper."

"Okay." I unzipped her suitcase and got a pair of pajamas with a pink long sleeve button down top and pink pants. I also retrieved the hotel robe that was dangling on a hanger above her suitcase.

"Are these okay?" I asked

"*sniff* Perfect!"

"Okay. Go into the bathroom and change"

"Thadks."

She went into the bathroom, shut the door, and blew her nose.

I walked back to the chair and sat down patiently waited for her.

She opened the door with her dirty clothes in one hand and a tissue clutched to the other in her pink pajamas and white hotel robe.

"All good?" I asked

"*sniff* yes. Thadk you."

I brought her to the bed once again.

"Oooookay. Let's get all set here." I said

I fluffed the pillows and set them up in a comfy way. I untangled the covers and let her get in bed. I then brought the covers back up to her chest, over her arms.

"*sniff* Thadks Katie."

"You're welcome. But, there is still more to do."

"*sniff* Like what?"

"Hang on. I'll be right back." I said

I headed out the door and went downstairs on the lobby to the conviniance store. There were soft drinks in the back and also coffee and hot chocolate machine. I decided to get her a cup of hot chocolate and a bottle of water in case her throat started hurting in the middle of the night again. I payed and headed back to Ms. Diana's room. She was waiting patiently tucked into her bead.

"Here you go madam." I said, smiling.

"Aww. Thadks Katie! This is so dice of you sweetie!" She said, taking a sip of her hot chocolate.

"You're welcome." I said, "I also got you some water if your throat starts hurting or anything."

"Thadks Love. You're the sweetest!" She was smiling, but her smile grew into... "Ihhh... CHEW!!! *sniff*

"Bless you!" I said, handing her a tissue.

"Thadks."

"Okay. Well, looks like you're all good to go here. You've got your P.J.s on, the TV remote, you're all tucked in and warm, you've got cocoa and water for your throat, and tissues." I said.

"Yes." She chucked, "Wow! I've dever felt this pampered." She smiled a warm, loving smile and I mirrored her.

"Well, you deserve it for feeling this poorly." I said, tucking her short blond hair behind her ear as she took a sip of her hot chocolate.

"Thadks Hud."

"You're welcome!" I said, "You get some sleep okay?"

"I'll try." She sniffled.

I hugged her warm body. "Ih.. HigxCHEW!" She stifled a sneeze over my soldier.

"Bless you!" I said.

She sniffled, "Thadks. Sorry love."

"No more sorrys!" I teased.

"Okay. Promise." She smiled.

"Feel better!" I said as I went in to hug her again.

"Thadks so butch Katie."

"No problem! If you need me, I'm across the hall."

"Okay."

"Good night."

"Good dight." She said as I headed out the door.

Hope you guys liked that bit! Thanks so much for being patient with me! Ya'll are awesome!

As always, Comments? :)

You honour us with updates so often, I think people are running out of comments!! There are only so many positive adjectives I guess :xmastree: Not that we mind...you're spoiling us! :cryhappy:

You honour us with updates so often, I think people are running out of comments!! There are only so many positive adjectives I guess :xmastree: Not that we mind...you're spoiling us! :rudolph:

Exactly. :lol: I honestly don't know what else to say at this point... but that's probably a good thing :cryhappy:

Wait, I can think of one thing - PLEASE keep going! (But you already knew that :xmastree:)

haha

thanks so much guys! :wub:

I will continue today!!!

i took a little break with the holidays and all but i'm back on track!

i hope everyone had a nice holiday! :woot1:

Sorry about the wait guys.

But, here it is! Hope you like it! =)

PART SIXTEEN!!

I went back to my room and found Natalie sitting on her bed again, listening to music.

"Hey Kate, where have you been all night?" She asked, curiously

"Oh, just taking care of a few things." I said, sitting on my bed, noticing how cold it was.

"Like what?"

"Well, I was making sure Ms. Diana was okay. She is really sick."

"Oh." She frowned, "Well, its nice of you to take care of her like that."

I smiled in response.

I looked at the clock on my nightstand.

It was nine fifteen.

"What have you been doing?" I asked

"Oh. Nothing really. After dinner, Jackie and I hung out in her room for a while and then I came back here."

"Oh. Cool." I said

My eyes felt heavy. I yawned. "I am really tired." I said, "Do you mind if I go to sleep. I know I haven't been much fun" I smiled

"No problem. I don't mind"

I sighed. "Thanks."

I got up off of the bed and got my warm purple pajamas. I was shivering, but Natalie seemed to be fine.

I went into the bathroom and changed into my P.J.s. My head felt heavy and it was hard to keep my eyes open.

I came out of the bathroom, again noticing the temperature.

"Hey Nat, do you mind if I turn the heater on a little?"

"No, not at all." She said.

I turned up the heat and headed over to my bed. I turned off the lamp on my bedside table and got in my warm covers.

"Good night" I said

"Night." Natalie said, opening her novel and beginning to read.

The next morning, I woke up to the buzzing alarm clock that seemed to echo in my head.

I turned to the clock. It was six thirty. Natalie sat up in her bed and I stayed in mine, still very tired, feeling as if I didn't get any sleep at all even though I feel asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

"Do you mind if I take the first shower?" Natalie asked

"No. Go ahead." I said. My voice cracked and I cleared my throat.

I closed my eyes and what seemed to be a minute later, Natalie was standing over me with her robe on and a towel over her head, cradling her hair.

"Katie, wake up." She said, gently, "We have twenty minutes until breakfast."

"Okay." I said, slowly rising out of my bed and heading into the bathroom.

I turned on the shower and undressed. I felt very tired. But, I figured a shower would make me feel better.

I took my shower and got dressed. I was right. The shower restored some of my energy, but I still felt very tired. I came out of the bathroom and looked at the clock. I had five minutes.

"Natalie, I'll see you at breakfast."

"Okay." She said

I quickly pulled my half-dry hair in a pony-tail, grabbed my coat and my purse, and headed out the door.

I knocked on Ms. Diana's door.

I hear footsteps and, "Hih... CHEW!" Her sneeze.

She opened the door, rubbing her nose.

"Hi Ms. Diana." I said.

"Hello Katie. *sniff*"

"How are you feeling?"

"Huh... HihCHEW! Ihh... CHEW! *sniff*... Excuse be."

"Bless you." I said

"Thadks. I guess that adswers your questiod."

"Yeah." I smiled a sympathetic smile and gave her a hug

"Are you up for today?" I asked.

She sighed, "Yeah. I guess."

Hope you liked that little bit.

I will work on it more tonight!