Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Band Trip - (23 Parts)

White Rose

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks everyone!!

Part SEVEN!!

Down at the conviniance store, I bought everything I could find to help Ms. Diana. A pack of cough drops, a small travel pack of tissues, a cool bottle of water, and a chocolate bar. (I decided it would be far too personal to purchase medicine, so I figured I would just let her know.)

I looked at my watch. I only had twenty minutes until breakfast. I purchased everything and ran to the elevater. Once I reached my room, I threw the bag of purchases on my bed. Natalie was on the balcony. I quickly undressed and got into the shower. After my shower, I put on my outfit on for today and blow dried my hair. I was ready just in time. Soon, Natalie and I heard a knock at the door and a farmiliar voice telling us it was breakfast time.

Natalie and I put on our coats and got our handbags. I got the bag full of items for Ms. Diana.

We stepped out of our room. Ms. Diana was quietly standing at the end of the hallway. No one else had come out yet.

"Hi Ms. Diana." I said

"Hello." She smiled. Her eyes seemed tired and her nose was now chapped and very red.

"Hiih... CHEW!" She sneezed desperately into the crook of her elbow. "Excuse be." She said, in a very stuffed up voice.

"Bless you!" I said, "Here. I picked up a few things at the conviniace store in the lobby that might help for today."

I gave her the bag.

She found the tissues, water, cough drops, and chocolate bar.

"Oh! Thadks so butch!" She said. "Katie, this is so sweet of you!"

She smiled and I returned the favor.

"Oh. And, I know candy always makes me feel better when I'm sick so, thats what the chocolate is for."

"Thadks so butch! That was so thoughtful!" She smiled and gave me a hug.

"Well, I just want you to feel better as soon as possible."

She smiled. Then, everyone came out of their room and we headed down to breakfast.

Hope you guys like that little part.

Thanks so much again for the great comments!

Thanks everyone!

I'm glad u guys are enjoying this as much as I am! :)

Part EIGHT!!!

Breakfast was in the same ballroom as the night before, in the exact same setup. Natalie and I took the same seats as did Ms. Diana. I looked over at her. She looked totally miserable, but, she managed to look back and smile sweetly.

We then got our breakfast. Natalie and I got pancakes, bacon, and fruit. Ms. Diana got one scoop of potatoes and one strip of bacon.

We returned to our seats.

"Heh... Chew! HihCHEW! Heh.... hiTCHEW!" Ms. Diana sneezed into her brown jacket sleeve. She then took out the pack of tissues I bought for her.

"Bless you!" I said

"Thadks." She answered before wetly blowing her nose.

"You okay?" I asked, sympathetically gently placing my hand on her bicep.

She sniffled, threw away her tissue, and smiled.

"Yeah. I'b fide. Thadks Kaite!"

"No problem!"

Ill add more later. Sorry it was so short!!!

TBC VERY SOON!!

Once breakfast was over, we all met up in the lobby and waited for our charter bus to Julliard.

The bus finally arrived and we got on. Natalie sat by her friend, Kelsey so, looks like I was going solo again.

But, once again, Ms. Diana came to my rescue in a time of loneliness.

"Hi Katie," She smiled, "Cad I sit dext to you agaid?" She asked, in a very congested voice.

"Of course!" I said

She sat down next to me.

"So, are you excited to preform today?"

"Yeah. I cant wait! And, I have always dreamed of seeing Julliard!"

"I know! It will be so butch fud. Its a really dice opportudity!"

"Yeah! I just feel bad for you, running around all day with that awful cold!"

She smiled, "Well, I'b lucky to have dice people like you to bake be feel better!"

I smiled back, "Thanks!"

"Doe, thadk you!"

Soon, the smile faded into a farmiliar expression... Ms. Diana squeezed her eyes shut, knowing what was coming.

"Hihhh.... *sniff* Huuh..." She paused, opened her eyes, and looked sort of confused.

"Ugh. I hate it when that happens." She said.

"What?"

"When a sdeeze gets away frob you. It tickles so butch a'd then... Gode."

"Yeah. Thats the worst."

We soon pulled up to Julliard. It was amazing........

Again, sorry for the short post. stupid finals!

haha

hope you like it!

TBC ASAP!!!!

PART NINE!!!!!!

We entered the school on a "private tour." The administrator introduced himself and took us around campus. We observed a few classes. It was unbelievable!

We soon had to leave. Our concert started at one!

We headed back to our bus. The auditorium we rented out was a few miles away. Ms. Diana sat next to me.

"So, was Julliard as mice as you thought it would be?"

"It was more that I thought it would be!"

"Good! I'm glad you liked it!" She smiled.

Ms. Diana soon turned away. She brought her arm to her face, covering her mouth and nose with the crook of her elbow.

"Hiih... CHEW! IhCHEW! Heh... CHEW! IhxChEW!"

She took out her of tissues and plucked one from the pack before...

"Hih.. HIh.. HIHCHEW!!!!!" She quietly blew her nose and lied back in her seat, exhausted.

"Bless you Ms. Diana!" I exclaimed.

"Thadks!" She sniffled

Poor Ms. Diana looked dreadful!

"Are you okay? I'm sure we could get the bus driver to take you back to the hotel if you want."

"Doe. Thadks Hun." She tried re-assuring me with her smile.

But, I was still concerned.

Again, sorry it was short. But, thanks for being so patient with me and following the storyline!

And, I will add so much more this weekend!

Thanks to all! :)

Thanks! Okay, so, I actually have time on my hands now so here it goes!

You guys are great for being so patient with me!

PART TEN!!!!

We puled up to the auditorium. I couldn't wait! We were actually preforming in an actual auditorium for people who are paying to see us! And, better yet, all of the proceeds go to charity!

We got out of the bus and walked into the lobby area where we checked in. I held my flute by the handle in my right hand, eager to preform!

We had an hour and a half to set up and practice before our preformence.

After we all set up, we reviewed our solos, soli's and ran through the entire preformance.

Ms. Diana frequently stopped to blow her nose or suck on a cough drop. But, for the most part, she seemed okay.

Finally, it was one o' clock. We were all set up and ready, or "pumped up" as Ms. Diana calls it. ^_^ I wasn't nervous at all! But, Natalie seemed a bit antsy.

Everyone took a seat, the lights went dim, and Ms. Diana introduced us.

"Hello everyone! Thadk you so buch for attendig our first codcert here! We are all so excited! Dow, these kids have worked SO hard and they have progressed so buch. I ab so proud of how far they have cobe. So please, without any further adeu, Bay View Pribary's Band!" She was obviously trying to hide the congestion and the horseness in her voice.

She went up on the conductor's podium. grabbed her baton, and signaled us to begin.

We played for about one minute. Then, Ms. Diana got a farmiliar expression on her face.

'Oh no!' I thought 'She's going to sneeze!'

Sure enough, her breath started hitching. She tried her best to continue to conduct but, it was obviously very hard.

"Heh.. HIHCHEW!! Hih..... CHEW!!!" She sneezed two, very wet sneezes, totally uncovered, as she was too concentrated on conducting.

I watched the spray disappear in the air. She sniffled and looked absolutely miserable.

We finished the peace, and everyone applauded.

I felt so bad for Ms. Diana.

I mouthed 'Bless You' to her and she smiled and mouthed back, 'Thank you!'

After we finished our second peace, when everyone applauded, Ms. Diana got a tissue off of the podeum with her music and blew her nose. She also grabbed a cherry cough drop.

The concert was over, Ms. Diana thanked the crowd, and everyone applauded and left.

It was such a wonderful feeling! It was almost like I was on top of the world. I simply loved that feeling!

We all went back stage. I sat with Ms. Diana on a row of a few seats.

"That was so awesome!" I said

"Yes! You all were so great!" She said, seeming very tired.

"Thanks."

She suddenly smiled, which grew into a small giggle, "I cad't believe I sdeezed right in the middle of the peace!" She said

I smiled back, "I know! I felt so bad!"

She continued smiling, "Thadks. I just didnt wad't to ruin the song."

"Oh, no! You didn't ruin it. Everyone knew the peace basically by heart, and most know that you haven't been feeling well."

"Yeah. You're right. It was nice to see how nicely you guys reacted to that little... 'twist' so to speak." She said

"Yeah. Well, you taught us well." I said

"Thadks!" She said

We soon had to pack everything up and get back on the bus to go back to our hotel.

"I'm sure you will be glad to have some down time." I said

"Yes! To tell you the truth, I cadt wait to go back to the roob and get sobe rest."

"Yeah! You deserve it!

She smiled as we pulled up to the hotel parking lot.

Thanks guys! I hope you like it!

Comment???

Thanks again!

I'm too busy sitting and smiling at the computer to actually tell you how amazing your story is. You did that to me.

*Gazes at story in adoration...*

Hey guys! I hope you are all having a nice weekend (and hopefuly this will make it even better :) )

Thanks for the nice comments! They make it a lot more enjoyable to write this!

PART ELEVEN!!!

It was three thirty. We pulled up to the hotel. We all got in and took the elevader to our floor. Everyone dispersed into their rooms and again, Natalie and I stayed a little while to talk to Ms. Diana.

"Well, I bet you're really tired." I said

"Exhausted!" She replied

"Oh." I said, with sympathy, "Well, you should really get some sleep."

"Ye... Yeah... Huh.. CHEW!" She held a tissue up to her irritated nose. The sneezed totally wiped her out.

"Bless you!" I said, again placing a sympothetic hand on her arm.

"Hey Katie, I'm going to go back to the room okay?" Natalie said

"Ok." I replied

"Thadks Katie." Ms.Diana said, weak and tired. It was the first time I have seen her look sad and warn out

"Aw. Ms Diana. Here, lets go into your room." I said, with my hand around her arm.

By now she was really volnerable. "*sniff* Okay. *sniff*"

We got to her door and I held out my hand as she gave me the room key.

I led her into her room. It looked exactly identical to mine. Except for the tissues all over.

I led her to her bed. She sat.

"Here Ms. Diana, take your shoes off." She slowly slipped off her sandals

I brought her up as I took down the bed.

"Huh...CHEW! *sniff, sniff*" She stood. She looked so small and weak as she sneezed into her tissue.

"Aw. Bless you!" I said as I led her down to the bed.

"Thadks. *sniff*" She lied as I brought the covers up to her shivering body

"Here, let me get the tissues." I walked into the bathroom where an empty box of tissues sat on the vanity.

"Ms. Diana, you're all out of tissues. Let me go get an extra box from my room."

"Ih... CHEW! *sniff* okay."

"I'll be right back." I said, as I stepped out the door, leaving it slightly open so I could get back in without a key.

I walked across the hall and un-locked my door. Natalie was out on the balcony once again. I walked into the bathroom and found the un-opened box of tissues in the cabonet under the sink that I bought for Ms. Diana earlier.

I grabbed them and went back into Ms. Diana's room.

I shut the door behind me.

"Huh... CHEW!" She sneezed again.

"Aw, Here Ms. Diana. I got the tissues. And, bless you!"

She sighed, "Oh, Thadk you sweetie!"

I handed her a tissue and she blew her congested nose.

Then, I set the box of tissues next to her on the bed.

"Well, let me know if you need anything okay? I better go."

"Thadks so butch Katie." She smiled as I looked down at her

"No problem, Ms Diana. You should get some sleep."

"Yes. Thadks agaid."

I smiled as I walked out of her room.

I hope you guys liked this part!!

Comment? Thanks everyone!! :blushing:

Katie has just got to catch this cold soon. Diana can't sit on a plane or a bus without sitting next to (and sneezing all around) her. Plus, every possible moment in between.

C'mon, Katie! I know you can do it! Catch it!

Archived