Sneeze Fetish Forum

How are we all spread out?

Mitsu

I've set it to allow anyone to edit it now. If you click edit the map options should have a pinpoint option to mark yourself :P

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For school I am located in Ottawa, Ontario, but for my permanent residence I am located in Trenton, Ontario. ... I don't personally think anyone will find me (especially since Google thinks I'm someone named Jeremy :pepsi: ).

It's a pretty big town, I think you're safe, especially since you're one of what.... 300,000 or so university students in this city :D

Neat though, that makes three of us in Ottawa :)

Unfortunately, I can't view the map though :P - nm, got it to work in IE.

Anyone else here from duh city o' chicaguh? :drool:

I'm just curious. I'm not going to stalk you or anything.

:laugh: Great start on the map Merodii!!! Looks awesome :blushing: Thanks for all your hard work!
I did a quick count of the US if this helps at all, : so60lu.jpg

wow- nice! :) i really like the map! would you like to continue doing it? (be our official map person?) :D

Sure thing.

And thanks ^^

sure sure- and yeah, i really like it!

With the permission of both Mitsu and previous posters, I was wondering if I could compile the locations onto general locations (ie Pennsylvannia being a random pin in Pennsylvannia) on the Google map. Just because we can have all world locations also available :)

Your map is a lot prettier and easier to see though, Mitsu :blushing: Wonderful job.

Wow----So do we have any U.S. Midwest-Mountain zone (beyond Utah) members?

TheUS map to date is great and I found it interesting because we are all in major water bordering state (the two coasts or the Great Lakes).

Any more land-locked members?

r.

• 3 weeks later...

Another Canadian here... well, OK, I am in Ontario... yes, ANOTHER person from Ontario! Not brave enough to say which city... at least not yet... but cool to see others in the same province! Perhaps if I stick around here long enough I'll eventually get braver. :blushing: This is a cool thread!!

Oops, I forgot to say my gender, and I don't see how I can edit my original post... so...

Female, Canada!

mod note: original post merged! :) that's how. :twisted:

Female, New Jersey

Me too!

Hey me too!!!!....ohh but wait I'm a male....lol

there are a LOT of NJ, PA and Michigan!

yayyyy! maybe we should have a NJ meetup?

say the word.....and I'm in

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

With the permission of both Mitsu and previous posters, I was wondering if I could compile the locations onto general locations (ie Pennsylvannia being a random pin in Pennsylvannia) on the Google map. Just because we can have all world locations also available :)

Your map is a lot prettier and easier to see though, Mitsu :) Wonderful job.

well, one thing i was trying to do was to be able to show how many dots are in one state- (just to be visually accurate, if that makes sense) but yeah, if you wanna make a map like that (or even if you could make one both ways) that would be great! :) just, if you do make sure to put a link up on here to it, so we can all see it! :D i dont really know how to work google maps very well...lol.

and thank you! although, it was Merodii who made, it- the one om working on is on paper for now - to be digitlaized when its done. :lol:

Great effort all round guys. And I still can't wait to see the results, Mitsu, congrats on the beautiful brainchild :o

Archived