Sneeze Fetish Forum

How are we all spread out?

Mitsu

I remember adding a Sneezles but its possible your flag got dragged by accident and out of place. I'll replace you, if you can repost your info for me ;)

I'll continue adding new entries as I can, and possibly when I have time I'll go through the other topic in comings and goings.

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think I'm on there ;)

You missed me out to, Island of Jersey just off the coast of Normandy.

See I put you on the wrong continent, haha. I saw Jersey and put you there :)

I am kind of terrible with geography so some of you with specific locations might just be placed over your state name. I need to take a world geo course for sure.

I don't think I'm on there :P

See I put you on the wrong continent, haha. I saw Jersey and put you there ;)

I am kind of terrible with geography so some of you with specific locations might just be placed over your state name. I need to take a world geo course for sure.

haha- dont feel, bad, its understandable- i suck at geography too ^^; :D

DANGGG, tho!!! that map, is tiiiiight! XD i loves it!!!

I don't think I'm on there :drool:

See I put you on the wrong continent, haha. I saw Jersey and put you there :blushing:

haha- dont feel, bad, its understandable- i suck at geography too ^^; :laugh:

DANGGG, tho!!! that map, is tiiiiight! XD i loves it!!!

:) Thank you. This weekend if I get the time I'll try and find the non-double posts that are in the Comings and Goings topic on the same subject to maximize our people on the map.

I'll be adding the new additions later tonight post-essay. Haha I thought this Internet monitoring in law essay would be done by now. Kush, you can zoom in and out to make the isles a lot more clearer.

• 1 month later...

Hey .. even though I have looked at the thread many times .. I don't believe I have ever put my details up here

Hankman - Berkshire / Oxfordshire border.. UK

Thanks and well done FrozenCat

Hmm...that's a really good idea...now how do I add myself? :P I haven't used my Google account in so long...I'm fairly surprised I remembered my password XD

oh hell! i thought george bush was where god divided by zero! hopeless romantic :laugh::blink:

I think I'd be up for a MA meetup too :)

absolutely! what a hoot that would be! hopeless romantic ;)

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

Awesome job dude! that's a lot of work - thank you! its fun to see it actually put out on a map like that where everyone lives :P

ps i'm not soooo far north in ontario for those who know this wonderful province of ours - closer to barrie *waves*

Female. Norway!

Yay for Scandinavia! :rudolph2:

HEY!! I thought I ruled Scandinavia as SF princess!! :angry: Oh well... I guess we can share... <_<

Brilliant idea this is! Can't wait to see your world result!!

For me: Female - Denmark!!

hah,ha! if you didn't want to share I guess you'd be a" vain dane"(sorry-- it just popped into my head and I couldn't resist- however I won't flinch if you can make anything that bad using "hopeless romantic" ;)

Could've sworn that I had tossed in, but Male between Chicago and Milwaukee. But still a flatlander :rudolph2:

Archived