Sneeze Fetish Forum

How are we all spread out?

Mitsu

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hopeless romantic--raconteur,bon vivant and all-around swell chap--male/Boston,Mass. area. :)

I'm from lovely Canadaland! *waves flag*

(Female.)

that's near Canada,right? Nice to talk to you again-we were typing :P back and forth last night-did the suggestions help?

(Female.)

that's near Canada,right? Nice to talk to you again-we were typing :) back and forth last night-did the suggestions help?

While friendly discourse is obviously encouraged around here, hopeless, please try not to divert the thread too much from its original purpose (out of respect for the OP). More one-on-one conversations like this are usually better saved for PM's :P.

(Female.)

that's near Canada,right? Nice to talk to you again-we were typing :laugh: back and forth last night-did the suggestions help?

While friendly discourse is obviously encouraged around here, hopeless, please try not to divert the thread too much from its original purpose (out of respect for the OP). More one-on-one conversations like this are usually better saved for PM's :P.

What are OP AND PM??? :D

Sorry, that must have seemed a bit cryptic... OP = "Original Poster" (the person who started the thread) and PM = "Private Message" (that validated members are able to send back and forth to each other).

Back to your regularly scheduled thread! :yes:

Sorry, that must have seemed a bit cryptic... OP = "Original Poster" (the person who started the thread) and PM = "Private Message" (that validated members are able to send back and forth to each other).

Back to your regularly scheduled thread! :yes:

T.Y. :yes:

Archived