Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezeless March

Lamborghini

As most of you probably know, every now and then, we host this little tournament, to see how long we can go......without sneezing. I won the last tournament (thank you, thank you), lasting 21 days without sneezing. This time, I wanna go the entire month of March without sneezing. (Sneesee you obviously can't join. Mirf, you're out too. :D) People who know they sneeze 4 and half times per year are denied entry! Of course, there is no way we can monitor each other, and therefore, we have to trust each other. So, anyone brave enough to challenge me? :)

Lamborghini

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't been very sneezy this year so far besides getting conditioner up my nose (see observation). I'll challenge you, but I'm not that confident that I will win. :D

Don't worry Kat. You'll never win this. ;) Also, you'd be starving us from all your wonderful obs. :D

Lamborghini

Who me? :D

Oh well, who am I kidding... like I'm not going to fall undone on the first day of the contest! Between allergies and photic sneezing... don't stand a chance!

I accept your challenge sir! (Drops handkerchief) I Have the added benefit of not having allergies, which could be important going into march/spring heheh

I think there should be rules such as no using drugs to inhibit sneezing, because it's an unfair advantage-kind of like steroids in athletics.

I think there should be rules such as no using drugs to inhibit sneezing, because it's an unfair advantage-kind of like steroids in athletics.

T'was only joking about the antihistamines, but for us allergy sufferers you could call it leveling the playing field :drool:

Oh Lambo, not this again!

Well, I'm game for playing, but I think we both know how that is going to end. I'm pretty sure I didn't even make it a week last time.

I kinda agree with the antihistamines ... not everyone can be a natural athlete (that's why steroids are illegal) just like not everyone can be a naturally sneeze free person!

You get what you pay for guys! :cry: The entrance fee for this tournament is free, so you won't be getting any prizes.

Interesting question though. What will happen if we draw? Any ideas?

And Lalena, you lasted four days last time. Better luck this time. :sick:

Lamborghini

Does sneezing in your sleep count?

Hehe. Well yeah. If you remember it, you should withdraw from the tournament.

Only one day left guys. Make use of your sneeziness. I know I am! Look for some new wavs on Bondi's page soon. :cry:

Lamborghini

Tough guys eh? We'll see about that. :laugh:

And no WolfMotaki! I am sooooooooo sneezing on the first of April. :drool:

Lamborghini

And no WolfMotaki! I am sooooooooo sneezing on the first of April. :cryhappy:

...Good :laugh: Be on MSN then :drool:

Dammit I've started...and Mum wants me to paint my room, so I'm sanding down the window/door frames...the paint dust is incredible >.<

Well Peeps...

I can officially say that I am out of the competition having lasted a, drum roll please, massive 66 minutes into March without sneezing! :laugh:

I really hate the fact that I can't browse this site without feeling the need to sneeze :drool:

Archived