Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezeless March

Lamborghini

go wolf! good luck :)

sorry you lost lambo, come join Lalena and the rest of us on the losers bench - lol. there's always next year!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww, that losers' bench sounds like a friendly, sociable place to be...all commiserating and making plans for April...:)

*Is tempted to deliberately lose just for the heck of it*

I'm so stupid...I gave up, right before realising THERE WERE ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT!! Gah...ah well...at least I lost interestingly...five times in a row. :twisted: First time I've done that without being sick...

So who's still going? Lambo, you said some people were...so...who are they?

Lamborghini

People who I haven't seen post much. It's not April yet. Let's wait and see. And five sneezes. Bless you. :twisted:

Lamborghini

lol thanks :laugh: It's been WEIRD, I keep having mini-fits, which I never do...:S Ah well, I'll be interested to see who wins :laugh:

I am soo excited that it is almost april when everyone is allowed to sneeze (and it is encouraged)! Great job Wolf! I really thought lambo was going to win but you definetly outshined him. :laugh:

I am soo excited that it is almost april when everyone is allowed to sneeze (and it is encouraged)! Great job Wolf! I really thought lambo was going to win but you definetly outshined him. :yes:

Why, thank you :) *bows* I was having an "everything is stupid" kind of morning and decided I simply could not be bothered with the competition any more...I regret my hasty decision now >.< That'll teach me not to give up on these kind of things just because I'm in a bad mood...:cry::lol:

Guest New Bound

I lost this match before the month began, March was the worst month on record for my allergies. Anyone own stock in the company that owns Claratin?

NB

Bob... won...? Homer Simpso-- no wait.. Gordon Freeman! Nope.. err.. I don't think there was a winner... maybe

Well, WolfMotaki did last the longest.... What do you think Lamborghini?

Lamborghini
Well, WolfMotaki did last the longest.... What do you think Lamborghini?

Nope. Either someone had a sneezeless March, or they did not. :D If anyone managed to do it, they should declare themselves. That's all we can do at this point.

Lamborghini

Archived