Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezeless March

Lamborghini

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could even participate in this challenge if i was in a air tight bubble im always sneezing,and now i have a cold! Good luck to all those left! :drool:

Am I aloud to join still? :cry:

I have not sneezed once this month yet, I'm pretty confident, since it's a rare thing for me to sneeze ;)

Am I aloud to join still? :blink:

I have not sneezed once this month yet, I'm pretty confident, since it's a rare thing for me to sneeze :angry:

But of course :) Welcome aboard, good luck!!

Goshh, I lost... bad. I've sneezed at least once a day this month because I was sick all last week. Why must I get sick at the worst times? Haha oh well.

Isn't it too early for allergies? :) Well, I lost...a while ago. And this afternoon seems to have reinforced that point. I can do it in April...probably. :lol:

i just found this tread! eek - how could i have not seen it?!?! ok here's my deal - i've sneezed, but only inducing and that was last night - does that count? or can i still play? :wub: good luck to everyone either way though! :)

You can play!!! *squeal*

:hug:

Lamborghini

Thanks Lambo!! however i'm in...then i'm out! march 6, 1:27 in the afternoon to be exact :( and two more since then. boo, i'm never this naturally sneezy!!! lol good luck to everyone else though :lol:

haha this is so awesome...

I've not had any NATURAL sneezes yet this month...although I have to admit I've been in the mood to induce...how about I try not to sneeze NATURALLY for the month heheh! :)

Well you were right Lambo

I'm out as of 7:48 am on friday the 13th :) I went out in style though & true to my forum name. Will post the obs later :)

Lamborghini
Well you were right Lambo

I'm out as of 7:48 am on friday the 13th :) I went out in style though & true to my forum name. Will post the obs later :D

You're so cute. :) Seriously. Friday the 13th. Sinister. :twisted:

And ilovesneezing, NO!!! No sneezing means no sneezing.

Lamborghini

Lamborghini

We're halfway there people!!

And Endless, I don't know specifically why you're cute. You just...are! :sillybounce:

Lamborghini

Lamborghini

This is gonna be a severe blow to my ego. I lost. I felt a sneeze coming, and I pinched my nose and kept it so. I sneeze with a pinched nose, can you believe that. It happened about half an hour. I didn't even last 3 weeks this time, my record so far.

Lamborghini :P

Awww :D:cryhappy: Nice try though!! Can't win every time I guess...

So who's still going? I most definitely am :)

Lamborghini

Awww. Thanks ladies. The good news, perhaps, is that I had a fit when I woke up. The first time in my life. I recorded some of it for you guys. You should see it on Bondi's page soon. :twisted:

Lamborghini

Well I'd say it sure seems like it, barring someone suddenly springing up from the woodwork.

So what'd she win, Lambo? ;):)

OH NOES dilemma...do I keep going to the end of March or not? :blushing:

Meh, it's starting to get annoying and difficult now, if no one does "spring up from the woodwork"(what an awesome expression!!) I think I'm just gonna give up :D Maybe...hmmm...it's not really "sneezeless March" then is it...?

edit: Me and capital letters have issues...

Archived