Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezeless March

Lamborghini

Aww, well, nice try kat :)

And hey, we all like your site-induced sneezing...you write some of the best obs on here :unsure:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't enter, which is just as well as I sneezed twice at 12.35 AM.

Anyway, I just wanted to say good luck everyone!

Well Peeps...

I can officially say that I am out of the competition having lasted a, drum roll please, massive 66 minutes into March without sneezing! :unsure:

I really hate the fact that I can't browse this site without feeling the need to sneeze :)

I should have known that I couldn't beat Krazykat for the "wooden spoon" (thanks for that expression!).

I lasted until 08.05 this morning, then sneezed going out to get some Sunday croissants. It's 16.40 and I'm now up to 4. I feel contrary wishing good luck to all those still holding out, but... good luck!

Well Peeps...

I can officially say that I am out of the competition having lasted a, drum roll please, massive 66 minutes into March without sneezing! :unsure:

I really hate the fact that I can't browse this site without feeling the need to sneeze :)

I should have known that I couldn't beat Krazykat for the "wooden spoon" (thanks for that expression!).

I lasted until 08.05 this morning, then sneezed going out to get some Sunday croissants. It's 16.40 and I'm now up to 4. I feel contrary wishing good luck to all those still holding out, but... good luck!

Atchoum, there is a long history of the French not being able to beat the Scots to the wooden spoon - just look at the 5 or 6 nations!!!!!

I haven't sneezed for a good couple of weeks so clearly I'm in good (or bad depending on your point of view :) ) form right now, so I may as well play along too :unsure:.

I haven't sneezed for a good couple of weeks so clearly I'm in good (or bad depending on your point of view ;) ) form right now, so I may as well play along too :).

You may bloody well not!!!!!!!

So far, no sneezes for me either. Kind of sad though ... my room mate is a gone for the weekend and I was going to make a wav today, but then remembered that it was March 1 ... sorry guys!! (Blame Lambo, lol)

Im out, sneezed back around 9 oclock. Aw welll (goes and sits on the bench)

Go Wolf! :D

Jeez, when did March start anyway. (February = 28 days WTF!!??!111one!)

Well, I know I sneezed this morning already. I can't remember if it was a double or a triple. (I don't usually do singles)

i just found this tread! eek - how could i have not seen it?!?! ok here's my deal - i've sneezed, but only inducing and that was last night - does that count? or can i still play? ;) good luck to everyone either way though! :drool:

I'm out too. Wow, last time it was 4 days, and I couldnt even get through 2 this time! I blame Maryland. Ever since I've moved here I've been sneezier. Not that I'm complaining, its just not conducive to this game :drool:

Lamborghini
i just found this tread! eek - how could i have not seen it?!?! ok here's my deal - i've sneezed, but only inducing and that was last night - does that count? or can i still play? ;) good luck to everyone either way though! :shy:

You can play!!! *squeal*

;)

Lamborghini

Who is still in the game? You know so I can narrow down the competition :D LOL.

I almost had a close call in my apartment but I closed my eyes and mouth and did jumping jacks which totally distracted my nose. :laugh:

Had I known about this thread, I would've tried harder to prevent myself from sneezing! Oh well, that's too hard to do when I'm sick. I guess I've had four sneezes already this month.

Good luck to those of you still in.:D

Not that I'm participating (I sneeze a million times a day at work because of the dust), but I wanted to stop by, wave, and do the cheerleader thing for you brave souls trying to stay sneeze-free for the whole month!

I don't think I could do it, even if I was away from work an entire month. I'm not sure I'd want to do it, either, but that's an entirely different kettle of fish. :lmfao:

Good luck!

~W.I.N.

Archived