Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezeless March... NOT!

krazykat

Given that I am officially out of the "Sneezeless March" competition I have decided to rather petulantly play my own game :unsure:

So without further ado here is my "Sneeze-full March"...

1/3/09 01:05

65 minutes into the "Sneezeless March" competition I was surfing this site when I felt a tickle in my sinuses and no amount of wriggling my nose, rubbing it or pressing my finger against my nostrils could stop the itch from growing into a fully fledged "I'm going to sneeze" itch. After managing to stave off the sneeze for about thirty seconds my breath was hitching and I knew that I was going to be exiting the competition very soon. Resigned to this fact I removed my finger from my nose, took another hitching breath before succumbing to a violent WHAAAAHHHHKKTSCHUUUUUUH at 01:06.

1/3/09 11:32

Walking into the kitchen to make breakfast the sun hit my eyes and before I had the chance to look away my breath hitched wildly and my body pitched forward with a forceful and very girlie sounding HAIIIITSCHEEEEEEEW. As I straightened up, the light hit my eyes again and my nose quickly succumbed to the second sneeze; a rather high pitched HAAAAAAHCKTSCHEEEEEEEW.

1/3/09 12:59

The SO returned from the supermarket and brought with him fresh daffodils per my request as the last bunch of flowers that we had in the house were well on their way to being past their best. Whilst the SO was getting a vase out of the cupboard for them I brought them to my nose to inhale their sweet scent and a slight itch blossomed in my sinuses. Ten seconds passed, the itch grew and I raised my right hand up to my face in time to stifle the sneeze: HEHHHHitttscschtcHEEEEEW.

1/3/09 13:58

Whilst typing up the sneezes from this morning I have been sat on our couch which is directly opposite our bay windows and as it is south-facing when the sun comes out from behind the clouds the whole room is bathed in brilliant sunlight. Can you guess what happens as a result of this? Well, you're right and it resulted in two more HAAAHKTSCHUUUHs from my far too sensitive nose.

So... 14 hours into Lambo's "sneezeless" competition I have already sneezed 6 times and the trees that I am allergic to in our back court haven't even started blooming yet!! Will be back to update you later :)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1/3/09 14:44

Another sneeze triggered by the sun streaming through the window and into our lounge. This one a semi-stifled huuuhetssschhthEEEEW that hasn't really alleviated the itch in my nose...

1/3/09 16:31

A completely natural sneeze with no discernible cause has just crept up on me... that doesn't happen very often as the majority of sneezes have an identifiable trigger. I was sat searching the web for hotels for this weekend when all of a sudden I felt an intense itch deep within my left nostril. Holding my breath I allowed the itch to build until I couldn't stand it any longer, glanced up at the light in the room and voila: one loud, three syllable HUUHHHHEhhhhcktSCHTEEEEEW.

1/3/09 17:24

I have just been preparing dinner and the recipe called for two large onions which, given my propensity for sneezing instead of crying when chopping onions, resulted in more sneezes. After peeling the first onion, I cut it in half and immediately felt the acrid fumes entering my sinuses. Wrinkling my nose I started to dice the onion into small pieces and felt the itch grow, and as I started to cut the second half of the onion the fumes finally overcame me and I had to lean backwards from the counter and aim a forceful YAIIIIIITSCHEEEEEEEEW down at the floor. The sneeze did nothing to reduce the itching in my sinuses and as I started to chop the second onion the fumes continued to torturously tickle my nose and I had to pause long enough to sneeze two more monsterous sneezes.

Well... I have to say that this is quite amusing as I have never really thought about how many times I sneeze during the course of the day and just from paying attention and noting down the number of sneezes, time and cause it seems that even when my allergies aren't bothering me that I do sneeze a fair amount!

Glad to see when everyone else on the forum is trying not to sneeze, some people's noses just point blank refuse to play along ;). Lovely obs, krazykat, thank you! :)

Wonderful obsides! The sneeze diary format is always excellent, and this is a particularly fine example, with all the details of approaching inevitability.

I do hope that more people will join the sneeze-full March movement; I can never understand this obsession with anti-sneezing competitions, because usually someone points out how opposed the whole idea is to our principles. Already we have lost some wonderful sneezes because of it. I am glad to see at least one noted authority coming out against it.

Well I did try to join in the "Sneezeless" contest Count but the sinuses just refused to co-operate!

Anyway... here are the last of the sneezes from the 1st of March.

1/3/09 20:32

Having spent ten minutes fighting with a stuck sneeze, I finally managed to coax the tickle that had taken root deep within my nostrils out into a sneeze, or three, through a combination of looking at the light in our living room and violently scrubbing at my nose. The sneezes came out as a double HuhhhhhhECKTSCHEEEEW, followed about thirty seconds later by an aggravated sounding HAIIIITSCHEEEEEEEW; all of which were fairly wet and resulted in me needing to blow my nose in a white kleenex

afterwards.

1/3/09 22:19

I was sitting on my sofa enjoying a bottle of Framboise whilst watching "Drop the Dead Donkey" when all of a sudden a subtle tickle developed in my nose. Looking at the light I tried to coax the sneeze out of my nose but without any real success. So... over the course of the next couple of minutes I would glance at the light then glance away every five seconds or so hoping that by overstimulating my optic nerve that it would trigger a photic response. Finally, at 22:22 my breath started to hitch with the force of the building sneeze and about twenty seconds later my upper body pitched forward with a rather wet sounding huhhhhhtschtttschhhhhh.

1/3/09 23:48

I have just sneezed what I hope is my final sneeze of March 1st... a nice and satisfying hehhhhHUUUUHPTSCHUUUUUUUH. If my counting skills are working that makes 16 sneezes in the course of one day. Hmmm... am wondering if I sneeze this often whilst awake, how often do I sneeze whilst asleep?

omg soo cute!! really lovely obs!! :D Do you sneeze while sleeping? And you actually sneeze like this everyday oOThat means you would be a godess. Well bless yo, and gl next time :boom:

LOS I have certainly been told that I sneeze whilst sleeping by both my current partner and former boyfriends so it would be interesting to see how often, if at all, I would sneeze whilst asleep but the SO might start getting suspicious if I started setting up recording equipment before bed!!!!

Anyway, onto day two of my sneeze count...

2/3/09 12:23

Given the sneezy day yesterday I am truly impressed that I had been up and about for over four hours before todays first sneeze; an aggravated sounding

huuuhhhecktschhhhhht.

2/3/09 13:03

Getting ready to meet a friend for a late lunch I grabbed a bottle of perfume that I haven't worn in some times and spritzed my wrists and neck with it. The scent, a nice mix of florals was slightly overpowering to begin with and aggravated my sinuses. Taking a deep breath, my eyes started to close over and I was gripped with three

irritated, harsh sounding HAAAHKTSCHHHHTs.

2/3/09 4pm-ish

After leaving my friend I nipped into Lush to get some shampoo and decided to have a general browse through the new cosmetics section. At one point I lifted up one of

the new massage bars and brought it to my nose to inhale only for a subtle itch to spread through my sinuses. Putitng the massage bar back down, I asked one of the

assistants if I could see the ingredients card and surprise surprise, it contained bergamot oil. Deciding that I didn't need any more products that contain things I am

allergic to I continued to browse the store only for the effects of inhaling the massage bar to catch up with me in the guise of four, body bending HAAAIIICKTSCHEEEEEWs that had the store assistant blessing me in astonishment and led to a conversation about my allergies.

2/3/09 16:23

Leaving the mall I drove to our local supermarket, my nose still tingling from inhaling the massage bar. As I was pulling into the car park, the sun hit my eyes and I was gripped by the need to sneeze. Wriggling my nose I tried to hold back the sneeze whilst I hunted for a parking space but my nose being my nose was not having any of it and I had to stifle two large sneezes. Several minutes later as I was getting out of the car the light hit my eyes again and my body pitched forward with what was to be a final HAAAAHHHPTSCHUUUUUUUH.

Lamborghini

I have two words for ya Kat......You're Fired! :drool:

You soooooo lost. Photicness is not an excuse!!! I'm extremely photic myself.

Did I mention I liked your obs? ;)

Lamborghini

I have two words for ya Kat......You're Fired! :drool:

Lambo you are obviously a lot better at stopping a sneeze once it starts than I am... once my nose starts itching, unless I am stuffed full of antihistamines nothing will work to stop my sneezes!

And, you will notice that the sneeze that kicked me out of the competition wasn't photic.... my plan to wear dark glasses and avoid everything that makes me sneeze for a month was pretty much null and void after that!!!

Oh, this is much more exciting than the sneezeless thread! I think I have counted 19 for not even two days.

Brilliant, Kat. Thanks for sharing this!

Every contestant in the "Sneezeless March" should describe what lead to their sneezy downfall. (Although, oftentimes sneezes are rather mundane and random.)

Well hopefully this is me for today and I'm not tempting fate by posting before the rest of today's sneezes before the day is actually over ;)

2/3/09 19:05

I was doing the dishes when the skin around my nose started to itch... not the nicest sensation in the world I have to tell you! As my hands were covered in soapy water I rubbed my nose on my left forearm hoping that that would alleviate the itch, but instead the opposite happened and the itch progressed into my nostrils. As the sneeze built I decided that I would just sneeze down towards the floor rather than trying to dry my hands and find a tissue. So, as my breath hitched I turned my head to let fly with a rather loud HEEEHHHKTSCHEEEEEEEEEEW just as my SO decided to sneak up behind me, grab me by the waist and pirouette me around to face him...

Lets just say he wasn't very amused despite the fact that it was HIS fault I ended up sneezing in his face! :)

2/3/09 19:53

I have just finished preparing soup for dinner and as with most of the dishes that I make the recipe called for onions. So.... let's add another two, stifled sneezes to the list!

2/3/09 20:26

I went a little bit crazy with the pepper grinder whilst seasoning the soup five minutes ago and have spent the last couple of minutes sat on my couch wriggling my nose trying to suppress the itch that resulted. Naturally, I wasn't able to fight the sneeze and after several frustrating minutes a rather wet sounding EHHHHTSCHHHHHT came barrelling out.

Well day 3 has arrived and I have to say that I had no idea that I sneezed this much on a normal day!

I will be quite interested to see what my daily sneeze average is at the end of the month so until then I will refrain from inducing my sneezes, fun though that may be!

3/3/09 11am-ish

The first sneeze from today came whilst I was in the shower and was caused by a combination of soap getting into my eyes and the spotlights that we have in there being

far too bright! As I was in the process of rinsing the shampoo of my hair I had to stifle the sneeze, a rather girlie hehhhptSCHOOOOO, into my shoulder.

3/3/09 12:30

Have just pulled the laundry out of the wash and the scent of the Vanish powder that I used to tackle a tough stain immediately started to irritate my sinuses. As I put the towels out onto the clothes horse the first aggravated sounding HAAHHHHKTSCHTTTTT emerged. As I continued to hang the laundry up a second, and a third

HAAAAAHKKKTSCHHHHHSSST came barrelling out.

3/3/09 13:47

Drove to IKEA with the SO to pick up some new pots and pans for the kitchen and as we were driving the afternoon sunlight triggered my photic reflex and I sneezed two

large huhhhhhptschhhts which I stifled against my forearm to prevent from spraying the steering wheel.

3/3/09 14:32

Driving back from our shopping trip, the SO was behind the wheel this time and as I sat in the passenger seat I could feel another sneeze building in response to the bright afternoon light. For about thirty seconds I sat looking out the window towards the sun trying to coax the sneeze out only for it to disappear just as my breath hitched. About a minute later, nose still tickling subtly, the light hit my eyes again and I pitched forward with a massive HAIIIITSCHEEEEEEW that had my SO commenting about my melodramatic sneezes.

3/3/09 16:12

Since getting back from our shopping trip the SO and I have been tidying the house, which as a result of us both working full time has managed to get quite dusty. After an hour of cleaning my sinuses were burning from all of the displaced dust and as I wiped the dust off the television the combination of dust and furniture polish finally got to me and my upper body pitched forward at the waist with three wet HEHHHHKTSCCCCHHHHHTTs.

Bless you!!! I love this! Sooo much more fun than the idea of a sneezless March. :shy: I don't envy your allergies, but I wouldn't mind sneezing a little more often during the day...a problem I'm sure you never had. ;)

Glad you are all enjoying the obs. Sneezedreamer, the best part is that my allergy season hasn't actually started yet!

3/3/09 20:07

Another onion related sneeze as I chopped onions to go with some very juicy looking sirloin steaks :rolleyes:

3/3/09 20:49

Have just finished having dinner and been gripped by a stuck sneeze which took over two minutes to coax out of my nose. The harsh HEHHHHHKTSCCCCCHHHHHT that emerged not actually doing anything to relieve the itch that the sneeze had caused.

3/3/09 20:56

Bonus for the ladies: the SO has just had his first sneezes of March and what beautiful sneezes they were... I was paying absolutely no attention to him when all of a sudden the couch shook with the force of a very masculine sounding WUUUHHHRTSCHHHHHHT, quickly followed by a second, even louder sounding WAHHHHRTSCHHHHHTTTT. Looking over at him amazed as my body tingled from head to toe with arousal I blessed him just as he started to gear up for sneeze number three. Turning my head towards the television and pretending not to be interested in what sounded very much like it was going to become a sneezing fit I waited for the next sneeze, listening to his breath as it hitched in sexy sounding huuuuuuuhs, only for him to take a deep inhale in preparation to let the sneeze fly and the sneeze to disappear. For the next thirty seconds he was stuck in stuck sneeze hell, his breath hitching wildly, his eyes pleadingly staring at the light in the living room (he is photic too) and the sneeze to disappear every time it nearly reached fruition. Finally, after what seemed to be the longest thirty seconds of my life, his body pitched forward with six very irritated, and very rapid HUUUUUURRTSCHHHHTs that turned me into a quivering mess.

3/3/09 21:02

The itchiness that had been left in my nose from the previous sneeze finally subsided as my body flew forward with a girlie sounding HAAAAAHHHHTSCHOOOOOOOOO.

3/3/09 22:18

A single, very girlie huuuhhhhECKKTSCHEEEEEW snuck up on me whilst drinking beer and watching a movie on television.

3/3/09 22:43

A massive tickle gripped my sinuses but it was one of those tickles were your nose is that tickly you can't actually sneeze.... AAAAGH!

3/3/09 23:01

After over fifteen minutes of itchy sinuses, I finally managed to sneeze! YAY!!

3/3/09 23:31

A rather quiet, well quiet for me, hehhptschoooo caught me off guard. Am not sure if I am actually coming down with something or whether the congestion in my sinuses is left over from the dusting earlier today but I am extremely sniffly right now.

3/3/09 23:59

Last sneeze of the day was a long, drawn out hehhhhh uhhhhhhh hehhhhh hehhhhhEHHHHPTSHUUUUUH with audible build-up and lots of nose wrinkling to draw out the itch within my sinuses.

Guys, first of all am glad that you are enjoying the obs, second am off to London tomorrow for five nights so will take a notepad with me and record everything whilst I am away and post when I get back. Will also do my usual travel diary for ya :rolleyes:

Ooooo Krazy... you are driving me crazy you such a great sneezer if only I could be a witness to all these amazing obs. Have fun in London.

Same here :yes: And yet I'm still going strong...

Beautiful obs, as always, bless you!! You sneeze LOTS...O.O It's awesome hehe.

OK guys and gals... am just about to leave to go to the airport but I figured before I left that I would leave you with one last parting gift....

4/3/09 08:02

I have woken up this morning with a lousy headache, sore throat and a blocked up nose, thus confirming my suspicion last night that I was coming down with something.

Oh well... guess you can't do data collection in schools in the middle of cold and flu season without picking something up! Anyway, at the moment my nose is tickling like crazy but no matter what I do I just can't seem to sneeze and it is driving me absolutely crazy!

Question: what is the picture of irritation?

Answer: a woman sitting in a bathrobe staring out of the window at the morning sun, staring at lights, rubbing her nose harshly and desperate to go and grab a clothes tag so that she can just tickle out the itch into the sneezing fit that she is sure would result if she were to do so......

AAAAAGHHHHHH! I just want to sneeze!

But no, I said that all of my sneezes were going to be au naturale this month so no inducing....

EUUUGGGGHHHHH... I hate being ill!

4/3/09 08:31

Well, after half an hour of scrunching my nose up and desperately staring at the light the stuck sneeze finally burst out of my sinuses in a very irritated, dry sounding HUHHHPPPPPCCCCHHHHT which unfortunately for me seemed to release the damn of congestion in my nose and I was left with mucus running from my nose and onto my

upper lip. Off to hunt for tissues!

4/3/09 08:49

Sneeze two of the day started to subtly tickle away almost as I had blown my nose and I have had to play the "sneeze tease game" with the light once more... at this rate I will be climbing the walls and jumping the SO to alleviate the other symptoms caused by stuck sneezes... intense arousal! Anyway, the sneeze eventually came out as a harsh, wet sounding HUUUUUPPPPPSSSSSCCCCCCCHHT that had me reaching for a tissue. My nose is still itching... am looking forward to lots of museum and theatre sneezes at this rate!

4/3/09 09:06

Stupid nose... enough already! Third sneeze of the morning a rather desperate sounding HUUUUUHHHHPTSCCCCHHHTEEEEEEW.

4/3/09 09:19

Yet another sneeze, this time a violent HUUHHHHEKKKTCHHHTTTT that left a trail of snot running from my left nostril onto my upper lip. The congestion in my sinuses is

getting worse with every sneeze...

I have to say that I am bored of this already!

4/3/09 09:29

HehhhhhHIIIPTSCHEEEEEEW

4/3/09 09:47

First of the cold related sneezing fits just hit me out of the blue... walked into the kitchen to do the dishes from last night when the sun hit my already tickling nose and huuuuuuhhhhh HEEEEHHHCKTSCHEEEEEEW huhhhhh HECKTSCHEEEEEEEW HEHTSCHOOOOOOOO Huhhhhh huuuuuhhhhh HEHHHHHTSCHEEEEEW. Straightening up I grabbed a piece of kitchen roll just in time to stifle the fifth and sixth sneezes. My nose is running like a proverbial faucet now and I can't believe that in little over an hour I have sneezed almost as much as I have sneezed in any one day this month... oh well... if you are on a plane from Glasgow today and hear someone sneezing up a storm I apologise for potentially infecting you....

I have to say that I am bored of this already!

Oh what I wouldn't give to relieve you of this torture! And how I would love to be on that plane.

You are a sneeze fetishers dream! :D bless you, keep it up kat your the best! :boom:

Archived