Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezeless March... NOT!

krazykat

MDK... you are sweet although I am sure it's more of a fetish related crush for the internet personality that is KrazyKat rather than a fetish for KrazyKat :twisted:

Sneezeles... I have remembered something about my SO as a result of this cold and it is that he has this an almost phobic reaction to messy and loud nose blowing. It's almost amusing to watch him visibly shudder when I try to unclear my left nostril which has been permanently blocked since about eight pm and is driving me crazy as a result of the pressure that it is putting on my left ear. The poor thing is trying to be sympathetic but he really can't hide his reaction and it's making me feel a bit guilty for making him feel so uncomfortable :innocent:

Anyway... on to tonights obs...

27th March 20:46

Lying on the couch wearing sweat pants and a tank top in that classic "I am sick" pose I didn't have time to grab at one of the twenty crumpled tissues at my side as a sneeze completely exploded out of my sinuses and the snot landed all over my face. It was fairly disgusting to be honest and took two clean tissues to clean up the mess :nohappy:

27th March 21:31

Had to desperately scramble into a sitting position and grab a fresh tissue in order to catch three very messy, and completely unspellable sneezes.

27th March 21:57

Two more very messy sneezes sent me scrambling for more tissues

27th March 22:26

God I hate the feeling of mucus dripping out of one nostril and onto your upper lip. It really is, in my mind at least, on of the most horrible sensations in the world. It doesn't help that my nose is red raw and chapped to the point that it is actually painful.

27th March 22:48

Another sneeze and lots of nose blowing

27th March 23:31

The SO went out to buy me sudafed in order to stop the honking he is so phobic of... shame that he forgot to bring the aloe vera tissues....

Krazykat adds aloe vera tissues to her birthday wish lists and moves to number one in terms of importance :laugh:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bless you! Still loving the obs here, and thanks for all those nice shiny new wavs! :innocent:

As much pleasure as I'm taking in your misery, I sincerely hope your cold and allergies calm down a bit...especially for your birthday...that's the worst time to be sick! Poor Kat, you must be exausted. :twisted:

Bless you! Still loving the obs here, and thanks for all those nice shiny new wavs! :laugh:

As much pleasure as I'm taking in your misery, I sincerely hope your cold and allergies calm down a bit...especially for your birthday...that's the worst time to be sick! Poor Kat, you must be exausted. :innocent:

Thanks. I think my body has just saved up the bugs that I have been exposed to working in a school setting for the last three months until I don't have to go to school anymore. I am sure that I will be fine re: birthday... if not will just have to get drunk in the house with a pack of tissues and some sudafed for company :twisted:

28th March 01:58

WOW! Sudafed does work... it just takes a while to kick in :laugh:

Just walked through to the bedroom to pick up another handkerchief as the one I had was completely and utterly sodden. Anyway, as I turned on the bedroom light the itching in my nose increased and I gave myself over to twelve very violent sneezes over the course of two and a half minutes... am shattered now!

I get the feeling that there is not going to be much in the way of sneezing today despite being completely loaded with the cold...

I am completely congested, can barely breathe, can't stop coughing, my head is pounding and my ears hurt :laugh:

And, this is all despite taking decongestants...

I wish that I could just blow my nose without it filling up within seconds of finishing. I am never ill like this... I mean yes I get faily frequent colds and I have allergies but they don't normally knock me for six like this... normally I just get on with my day, but right now I don't think I could actually get up and have a shower I'm that exhausted.

Somebody shoot me....

please... :hug:

Somebody shoot me....

please... :laugh:

My dear, you've given us EVERY reason to want to keep you alive. :hug: Much thanks for this continuously fantastic obs!

Somebody shoot me....

please... :hug:

My dear, you've given us EVERY reason to want to keep you alive. :hug: Much thanks for this continuously fantastic obs!

Well that's sweet of you...

There definitely isn't much sneezing today... have sneezed about six times, all of them big, messy explosive things that have resulted in my having to use two or three tissues to clear my sinuses and clean up the mess.

I will try to record some of the messiness but have not been getting much warning before the sneezes strike so how successful I will be is another issue :laugh:

The last dose of decongestants kicked in around 3 and I spent an hour sneezing on and off and constantly having to blow my nose so that my head didn't explode from the pressure. I have no idea how many times I sneezed as I am past the point of caring, but I did manage to record a lot of it and create a video whilst lying on the couch wishing that somebody would shoot me.

Enjoy my little cold whores:

, I am off to have a nap as this cold is killing me :)

Awwwww!!! I'm so sorry you're feeling so horrible! Bless you!! I hope your cold starts to ease up soon. Sounds like its a strong one. Take care and rest up! And thanks for sharing with us, as always! Very nice of you to do that. :twisted:

29th March AM

Five very wet and messy sneezes whilst watching the Australian Grand Prix this morning. Have to say... team Brawn GP are absolutely amazing and I so hope that they don't get disqualified over the diffuser issue as for a team that has had limited pre-season testing and development time, the car is fantastic. Can't believe Hamilton's driving and luck today either.... Great Britain 1st and 3rd... doesn't happen often :B

29th March 13:24

Got completely and utterly fed up of the constant false starts and decided to break my own rule about inducing this month... so went and got the little heart shaped massage bar that I am allergic to and keep for inducing fun and had a good inhale or three. Let's just say that the sneezing fit that ensued was rather intense, but on the plus side, the 16 extremely aggravated sneezes have actually done something that a whole morning of blowing my nose failed to achieve...

I can SORT OF breathe through my nose again :twisted:

Oh, and I managed to record the whole thing so will youtube it as soon as I have created the video :twisted:

There were only a handful more sneezes yesterday as my nose was that congested I could barely breath let alone sneeze. Today though is a completely different story....

I woke up this morning feeling absolutely exhausted and decided that going into work would have expended far more energy than I actually had so instead I have been having a very lazy day, sat on the couch wearing my pyjamas and watching trashy daytime TV.

Now I have told you in the past how I get to a stage with my colds were my nose just tries to sneeze out all of the congestion and well, happy birthday me, today seems to be that day. Don't get me wrong, this is not a bad thing.... I have the house all to myself and I have been able to just relax and enjoy my sneezes without the SO cringing every time I blow my nose :lol:

Oh... and by enjoy.... I mean ENJOY! :heart::):yes:

So far I have lost count of the number of times I have sneezed, I have managed to work my way through, what according to the tissue box equates to 4.3 square metres of tissues, and my sinuses are finally beginning to clear! Perhaps being ill on my birthday isn't such a bad thing after all :wub:

Despite the fact that it is my birthday and you should probably be giving me presents, I have decided to share some of the sneezing fits from today...

I warn you.... some of them are fairly intense :cry:

YAY!!!! It's the last day of my self-perpetuated purgatory!

:partytime::taz::angelsad::hug::party::woot2::jumpy::jump::hyper::holiday::clapping::cheers:

Sorry! I got a bit carried away with emoticons :blushing: But seriously though, do you have any idea how difficult it is to try and keep a detailed record of your sneezes in a month when you sneeze as often as I do? And, before doing this I hadn't actually realised just how much I sneeze on a normal day. Factor in two colds (I hate working in schools) and the beginning of allergy season and it just gets a little bit out of control.

Anyway, woke up this morning feeling slightly stuffy but almost human. Decided to take one more day to completely recover since I spent half the night awake on my couch trying to hack up my lungs (pleasant image I know), had breakfast, sat down to watch the news and then BAM! Massive sneezing fit of fifteen sneezes that left me rather on edge :blushing:

Don't worry... I managed to catch about ten of them on my mobile B)

Anyhooo.... have not sneezed since, my sinuses are about 90% clear and although the "seal-like" coughing is still driving me crazy I would say that this cold is now officially over and hopefully I will spend the rest of my day sneeze free :laugh:

YAY!!!! It's the last day of my self-perpetuated purgatory!

:partytime::taz::angelsad::hug::party::woot2::jumpy::jump::hyper::holiday::clapping::cheers:

Sorry! I got a bit carried away with emoticons :blushing: But seriously though, do you have any idea how difficult it is to try and keep a detailed record of your sneezes in a month when you sneeze as often as I do? And, before doing this I hadn't actually realised just how much I sneeze on a normal day. Factor in two colds (I hate working in schools) and the beginning of allergy season and it just gets a little bit out of control.

Anyway, woke up this morning feeling slightly stuffy but almost human. Decided to take one more day to completely recover since I spent half the night awake on my couch trying to hack up my lungs (pleasant image I know), had breakfast, sat down to watch the news and then BAM! Massive sneezing fit of fifteen sneezes that left me rather on edge :blushing:

Don't worry... I managed to catch about ten of them on my mobile B)

Anyhooo.... have not sneezed since, my sinuses are about 90% clear and although the "seal-like" coughing is still driving me crazy I would say that this cold is now officially over and hopefully I will spend the rest of my day sneeze free :laugh:

Can I just say Kat thank you so much for taking the time to do this through March. I for one have really enjoyed reading your obs (blush!!)

I'm glad you are feeling better too. Keep up the You Tube recordings I love them!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived