Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezeless March... NOT!

krazykat

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tons of blesses! :laugh:

I like your sneeze-full march idea!! There should be a contest for the people that aren't regular sneezers and ones that sneeze at everything...maybe next year.

The thought of krazykat not sneezing in march is totally absurd since we all love your observations! :yes:

Am back from London and have lots of obs, but will finish typing off tomorrow as I am absolutely shattered! Word of warning, the tenses are all over the place as I was writing down obs when I had the chance to get away from the SO since he doesn't know about the fetish... that means some obs were written at time of the sneezes, whereas some where jotted down as soon after as possible. Enjoy!

4/3/09 10:05

Fetishists dream... the SO and I are meeting a friend for dinner later today so I was on the phone with her to discuss the when and where, when all of a sudden I felt the need to sneeze building. Initially I rubbed my nose, but the tickle actually grew rather than decreased in response to that, so I stuck my finger under my nose to try and suppress the sneeze. After about thirty seconds I realised that that wasn't going to work and as my breath slightly hitched I quickly pulled the phone away from my nose and launched forward with an irritated and girlie sounding HUHHHHHEHHHHTSCHEEEEEW.

4/3/09 10:14

Whilst typing the above obs my nose started to itch in sympathy for the previous sneeze and just as I was typing the "tickle actually grew" I had to lift my hands from the keyboard, turn my head to the side and sneeze an uncovered HUUUUHAAAACKTSCHEEEEEEW down towards the floor. My nose, by this point, was running like no tomorrow so I grabbed a tissue, brought it to my nose and had a good old fashioned wet honk that sounded something like HPPPPPTTTSCCCCHHHHTTTTTSCCCCHHHHTTT SCHHHHTTTTT HPPPPPSCCCCTTT and cleared my right nostril but not my left which is still tickling like crazy.

4/3/09 11:23

Woo Hoo! No sneezes for over an hour!

Got into the car with the SO so that we could drive to the airport. Pulling out of the street the sun hit my eyes and I gave myself over to the second sneezing fit of the day. This time there were three fast, desperate HEEEEHHHHKSSCHHHHTs, followed by a fourth HAARRRRCKSHHHHHHT about thirty seconds later, a fifth sneeze about a minute after that and then to add insult to injury a sixth, straggling HAAAAHHHHRRTSCHUUUUUUUH about two minutes later. Nose was still tickling after that sneeze but after a good blow into a newly appropriated white handkerchief I felt some blessed relief!!!

4/3/09 11:53

Hehhhhiiitchischhhhk stifled into a handkerchief as we entered the airport, my body bending at the waist with the force of the sneeze. My head is pounding from the sinus headache so will have to track down some decongestants I think.

4/3/09 12:37

Three large hehhhhhetttschhhhhhkkkhhhts stifled into my handkerchief caused by the sun hitting the departure lounge window. Itch still present within my sinuses but the decongestants seem to be helping with the headache at least!

4/3/09 13:29

Boarded the plane to find that I was sat next to evil perfume drenched woman. Now I am not normally sensitive to perfume but with my nose already irritated the fact that she had obviously bathed in the stuff was causing my sinuses to itch like crazy. After about five minutes of trying to breathe through my mouth so as to not increase the itch any further my SO said something funny, I laughed and as a result of that got a noseful of her perfume. Within seconds my breath started to hitch in preparation for the third sneezing fit of the day: hehhhhh HECKSCHTTTTT HEHHHHHKTSCHHHHT HEHHHHTSCHHHHHHHT HEHHHHHHHHTSCHT, which I caught in a scrumpled up hankie.

Amusingly I was treated to a glare from the woman sat next to me after I had finished sneezing and had to bite my tongue to prevent pointing out that if she wasn't

wearing a whole bottle of perfume I wouldn't be sneezing!

4/3/09 13:37

The combination of the dry cabin air, the perfume and the pressure on my ears from the flight caused my headache to return and I was trying not to sneeze for fear of

exacerbating the pain in my head, however I couldn't fight the itching for long and gave myself over to an irritated sounding HARRRRTSCHHHHHHHHMMMPHHHH.

4/3/09 13:52

Two more irritated sneezes resulted in another glare from perfume lady and murderous thoughts running through my head.

4/3/09 14:25

Another stifled sneeze caused my head to feel as if it was going to explode :innocent:

4/3/09 14:59

Landed in London and was walking through the terminal, trying to juggle bus tickets, a bottle of water and other travel related gummpf when I felt that I was going to

sneeze. Having no hands free and not wanting to just spray my germs throughout the terminal I ended up having to stifle a wet HAAAASCCCCCCHHHHT against my jacket

sleeve.... EEEEEEWWWWWW!!!

4/3/09 17:03

I think my nose is actually broken... I haven't sneezed since leaving the airport but have completely soaked through the handkerchief from repeated blowings. My head is also starting to hurt again so off to find some paracetamol as have another hour until I can take the next dose of Sudafed!

4/3/09 18:41

Curled up in our rented apartment with the SO having a quick catnap before we go out for dinner I was awoken by my cushion (the SO) sneezing two large, sexy

WARRRRRRTSCHHHHHHHHTTTs, the spray of both landing on my arms. Whilst I was blessing him and being secretly giddy inside my own nose decided to join in with a

sympathetic HEHHHHKTSCHHHT.

4/3/09 19:03

HehhhhhEHHHHKTSCHHEEEEW

4/3/09 19:06

Another irritated sounding sneeze that has done nothing to relieve the burning sensation in my sinuses, although the increase in sneezing has reminded me that I can

take another dose of decongestant! I know taking drugs is probably cheating but given how much I am sneezing I think I deserve a little bit of relief, don't you guys?

If nothing else, if I nip the sneezing in the bud before I meet my friend for dinner I should actually be able to enjoy it!

4/3/09 19:38

Stupid Sudafed has semi-kicked in and I am now in stuck sneeze hell as the drugs are taking the edge of just enough to prevent the sneeze from happening but not enough to stop the sneeze forming in the first place... AAAGGGGHHHH! I so hate being ill!

4/3/09 Between 20:30 and 10:30

During dinner and drinks with our friend there were around six sneezes but as I was enjoying the company and the wine I forgot to actually pay attention to what was

happening to my nose. I will try to pay more attention!

5/3/09 03:07

Woke up all stuffed up and slightly hung-over from the night before so got up to get some water and take another pill. As walked through to the kitchen in our rented

apartment I sneezed two girlie HAIIIITSCHEEEEEWs

5/3/09 06:49

Woke up again with a headache... the sudafed must be starting to wear off again so decided to just get up for the day so headed through to the lounge of the apartment

to put the morning news on and sneezed three times.

5/3/09 07:32

HuhhhhhHERTSCHUUUUUUUH

5/3/09 09:01

Have hired a car so that we can go visit some family in oxfordshire... crazy isn't it that hiring a car is cheaper than public transport? Anyway, just collected car and as pulling out of lot the sun caught my eyes resulting in another sneeze.

5/3/09 10:22

Another photic sneeze whilst heading up the M40.

5/3/09 14:35

After a blessed four hours without sneezing, was sitting in the south facing living room of the family member we were visiting and the bright afternoon triggered my photic reflex... no surprises when I say that it caused two irritated sounding WAHHHHHCKTSCHEEEEEEWs.

5/3/09 17:01

Stopped off at a country pub before heading back to London figuring that it would be best to while away an hour or so having dinner to avoid the worst of the London rush hour. Since the SO was driving the return leg I decided to have a glass of wine and as we sat laughing and joking I had to turn away from him in order to sneeze two congested sounding HAAAHHHRTSCHHUUUUUUSSSSSCCCCCHHHHHHTs.

5/3/09 17:43

Whilst eating dinner I wAS gripped by an intense burning sensation in my sinuses and succumbed to my first cold related sneezing fit of the day. For the next five minutes I sneezed ten loud, irritated sounding HEEEEHHHHHCCKKKSCCCCHTs that brought blessed relief to my nose but left me feeling a bit on edge!

5/3/09 19:36

Another sneeze triggered by the headlights of a passing car!!

5/3/09 22:48

Absolutely wiped from a day of cross-country driving the SO and I settled down to enjoy a bottle of wine and within seconds of relaxing my irritated nose was finally able to give into the itching that had been plaguing it for the last hour and sneeze three, harsh sounding HEHHHHHHCCCCKKKKTSCCCCHHHHTs.

This has got to be the best obs in the history of ever! The amount of detail you managed to put in was incredible, considering the number of sneezes you have to keep track of!

Much as I love hearing about your cold-related sneezes, I hope you will feel better soon!

6/3/09 09:15ish

Walked round to the supermarket near to our really gorgeous rented apartment (am so jealous is nicer than the one I rent) to get some breakfast and lunch materials so

that we could keep the cost of our stay in London down a little bit and as I was walking round I sneezed twice.

6/3/09 10:32

As I was making breakfast in the kitchen the SO snuck up behind me, ran his hands up my sides in an attempt to tickle me but rather than be greeted with giggling had to make do with two girlie sounding HAIIIIT *pause* SCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOs.

6/3/09 11:18

As we were leaving the apartment to catch the tube into London another sneeze snuck up on me.

6/3/09 15:03

Whilst walking along the embankment the bright afternoon sunshine tickled three irritated HAIIIITSCHEEEEEEEEWs out of my poor cold infected nose... on the plus side

the sneeze frequency is decreasing therefore I am hoping that the worst of the cold is over.

6/3/09 17:02

On the underground during rush hour my body was squished up between the SO, my arms wrapped around his waist and three other people when I felt an itching deep within my nostrils. Trying to fight the sneeze I sniffed and wriggled my nose. After about thirty seconds I knew that I was never going to be able to stifle the sneeze but

didn't have enough room to twist in order to sneeze into my shoulder so as the sneeze built I buried my head in my SO's chest and stifled a very dry HAHHHHCKKKT

against his leather jacket.

6/3/09 20:11

Sitting in the theatre waiting for the play we were seeing to start the combination of the lights, the dust and the obnoxious perfume of the woman sat behind me had my

nose itching like crazy. For the next five minutes I was alternately rubbing my nose to try and alleviate the itch and staring up at the spotlights dotted around the theatre to try to coax the damned itch out with no luck whatsoever. Resigning myself to the fact that I wasn't able to sneeze I grabbed a tissue and gave my nose a long, satisfying sounding blow, which I hoped would stop the itching once and for all, but only served to intensify the itch after I breathed in for the first time. At about 20:20 my nose finally decided to co-operate and my body lurched forward with the force of three large HAAAARRRTSCHUUUUUHs. About two minutes later another sneeze hit me and finally relieved the itching.

6/3/09 23:26

Sitting on the couch, laughing and joking and drinking a glass of wine the final sneeze of the day snuck up on me.

7/3/09 09:11

Making breakfast and lunch for the day a double HAAAHHHTSCHEEEEEEW snuck up on me.

7/3/09 12:53

Another HAIIIITSCHEEEEEEW whilst walking across Tower Bridge.

7/3/09 14:24

Two more photic induced sneezes whilst walking through St James' Park.

7/3/09 17:18

Heading back to the airport and another sneeze.

7/3/09 21:33

On the plane to go home the dry air triggered two irritated sounding HEHHHHCKSCHHHTs.

7/3/09 23:52

Driving back home from the airport the last HAHHHHTSCHHHHHEEEEEEW of the day snuck up on me. At least the worst of the cold seems to have passed :cheers:

Wow, this thread is really something ! But isn't anyone else counting ? I thought there would be several of us to give krazykat a run for her money, but I realise now I'm not in the same race.

Still, as no one else has posted their sneeze count, I'll post mine for the first week of March - from 1st to 7th March inclusive : 31 sneezes. Not bad for me, but way behind our friend above.

Anyone else done better?

Well I am glad you are all taking pleasure in my suffering ;)

I am definitely nowhere near as sneezy today as I was last week so am guessing my nose was unusually sensitive due to the cold virus taking up residence within my nose, but given that tree pollen season is just around the corner we will have to wait and see what happens!

Anyway... onto today's sneezes so far:

8/3/09 13:39

Well I have definitely shaken off the cold that I had and since it is pouring down with rain there is no real chance of photic sneezing so today might actually be a fairly sneeze free day. Don't worry though, that doesn't mean that there will be no sneezes as I have just had my first sneeze of the day, a violent sounding HAIIIIHHTSCHKTT.

8/3/09 15:23

Whilst debating which of the fresh chickens to buy for tonights dinner in the supermarket the cold air of the chiller section worked it's way into my sinuses and I tumbled forward with a girlie sounding HAIIIISCHOOOOOO.

8/3/09 16:09

Sitting on the couch catching up with email the sunlight streaming through the window (it has finally stopped raining) triggered both mine and the SO's photic reflex and we sneezed within seconds of each other. Me: HEHHHHHKTCHUUUUUUUUH, him: HUURRRRRRTSCHHHHHHT, me: HAAAHHHHCKKKTSCHEEEEEEEW.

8/3/09 17:13

Chopping several onions to roast with the other vegetables that are going with dinner the fumes irritated my sinuses and I sneezed four irritated sounding

HEHHHHCKSCHHHTs over the space of five minutes.

8/3/09 18:34

Sat watching Frasier on DVD my nose tickled in sympathy as Frasier's allergy to cats resulted in lots of sneezes and my upper body snapped forward with a forceful

HEHHHHEHHHHKTSCHHHHHHT.

Last sneezes of Day 8....

Oh and Atchoum I wouldn't mind hanging around a man who sneezes 31 times a week in winter... God I can't wait till the grass pollen kicks in and the SO starts sneezing his pretty head off as I'm down to two, maybe three sneezes a day from him at the moment :angry:

8/3/09 20:46

Was mixing up a litre of Tang that I brought back for the SO from Portugal (God I hate the stuff but he absolutely loves it) and as I poured the fine powder into a litre bottle a cloud full of powder dispersed around the bottle and my nose filled with apple scented powder... my god did it cause my sinuses to burn! After about ten seconds of itching, my eyes started to close and I snapped forward with two cat-like sounding EHKSCHTs, and I can finally understand why pixie stix's are a snorting choice for you tube videos!

8/3/09 22:40

The SO has whacked the heating up full whack so that he can dry towels and bedding on the radiator but the combination of dry heat and the perfume from the washing powder has irritated my sinuses leaving them itchy and slightly congested, but it's that dry congestion where your nose is blocked but the dry heat is drying out the mucus... sometimes i'm not sure what is worse... profusely running nose or nose full up of dried snot?

Anyway, I was sat here watching TV and having a glass of wine when I realised that the itch was finally progressing into a sneeze and started to stare at the light in the living room to try and coax it out. After about thirty seconds the sneeze finally materialised as a dry sounding HAAAHHCKKHHHTTTTT.

8/3/09 23:28

Another irritated and dry sounding HAAAHHHHCCKKKKHHHTTT.

9/3/09 00:11

Hehhhhhh huuhhhhhhh ehhhhhhh EH?

DAMN! Sneeze disappeared just as I was about to sneeze... God I hate that when it happens!

9/3/09 00:16

Damn sneeze is still stuck and refusing to come out... I really wish I had said I wouldn't induce this month as I REALLY REALLY want to!

9/3/09 00:24

WOO HOO ;)

Finally got the damned sneeze out!

9/3/09 11:31

Was in school today collecting survey data and the classroom that an old science lab that seemed to have chalk dust everywhere! Naturally this resulted in a sneeze, which I stifled so as not to disturb the pupils as they completed their questionniares. The sneeze sounded like hehhtschummph and was only slightly voiced.

9/3/09 11:42

A second, stifled hehhtschmmph caused by the dusty environment.

9/3/09 14:30-16:30

Had a meeting with my boss after I returned from the east coast and as she was working at home got to see how big her gorgeous kitten has grown since I last saw her

two months ago... my god she is huge and fluffy... I remember her when she fit on one palm but now she is showing her maine coone background and is larger than a small dog! She's so cute and cuddly though and could I resist a cuddle? Could I hell B)

Anyway, after about twenty minutes my cat allergy kicked in, my nose started to get stuffed up and I felt a little bit tight chested. Over the course of the next hour and a half, my eyes were itching and watering, I kept having to sniff as the congestion blocked my breathing slightly, I had to take a hit of the old inhaler and was left rubbing my nose to alleviate the persistent itching that took hold within my nostrils. What I wouldn't have given to actually sneeze!

9/3/09 17:00ish

Predictably, as soon as I was away from the cat the histamine in my sinuses reached the level it seems to need to actually cause the sneezing part of the allergy to

emerge and over the period of about ten minutes I sneezed an irritated sounding HAHHHHHHCKSCHHHHT every minute, before eventually the drawn out sneezing fit ended and I went back to feeling generally itchy and congested.

9/3/09 19:22

Getting changed out of my work clothes managed to stir up the cat hair on my clothes enough to set my eyes off watering again and trigger a sneezing fit of six sneezes: heeehhhhh HETSCHEEEEEEEW hehhhhhETSCHEEEEEW hehhhhEHKTSCHEEEEW HETSCHHHHHHHT hehhhhhh ehhhhhh EHTSCHKT HEHKTSCHEEEEEEEEEEEW.

9/3/09 19:36

Nose is still itching like crazy and eyes are still watering... off to take an antihistamine!

9/3/09 21:45

Don't you just love how dry and bizarre sounding sneezes can be when you are stuffed full of antihistamines? Since taking the pretty white pill two hours ago I have had that feeling of wanting to sneeze but not being able to that I'm sure any allergy sufferer can sympathise with, however a very unusual four syllable hehhhhhIHHHCKKKETCHHSCHHTEEEEW snuck out a minute ago. Completely bizarre sneeze for me!

10/3/09 10:48

A dry sounding hehhhtcktttt

10/3/09 12:03

Two photic HAHHHHHKTSCHEEEEEEWs caused by the mid-day sun streaming into the office window.

10/3/09 13:24

Another photic sneeze whilst out to buy lunch from a local shop.

10/3/09 16:52

A very loud hahhhhhAHHHHKTSCHEEEEEEEW snuck up on me from nowhere and left my nose itching slightly... not sure if a second sneeze is going to happen or not.

10/3/09 17:57

Sitting on the couch talking to a friend on MSN when I sneezed a dry sounding HEHHHHHPTCHHHHHT.

10/3/09 21:23

HAHHHHHHHCKSCHHHHT... Wow, only 7 sneezes today now that is unusual!

11/3/09 09:23

Sitting checking my emails at work when a girlie sounding HAHHIIIITCHHEEEEEEW snuck up on me.

11/3/09 11:17

Talking on the phone to a colleague I felt a slight tickling in my right nostril. As we continued talking the tickle continued to grow and as I leaned over to grab a file off my second desk (we get two desks at work to store all of our shit) the sun shining in the window was enough to trigger the sneeze which I stifled into my hand: hehhhtschmmpppphhh, before apologising to my colleague for sneezing down the phone at her.

11/3/09 12:33

Driving through to Edinburgh to collect more data the sun hit my eyes coming round a bend and I had to give myself over to two irritated sounding HEEHHHHTSCHUUUUUUUHs with barely a breath in between them.

11/3/09 13:42

Was based in the same chalky science lab as Monday and as soon as I entered the classroom my nose started to itch in response to the dusty air quality. Within minutes I had to stifle three hehhhtschmpphhhhs as I was instructing the pupils what to do.

11/3/09 14:07

Another three stifled sneezes in response to the chalk dust.

11/3/09 16:30ish

Stopped off at the supermarket to buy some odds and ends for dinner and as I had less than ten items hopped into the express aisle which just happened to be next to the fresh flowers. As I stood waiting in the queue I became aware that my nose and eyes were itching slightly and a closer inspection of the flower buckets revealed that most of the arrangements contained stargazer lillies, which I am allergic to. During the next few minutes my nose continued to itch and I tried to draw the sneeze out by looking at the lights and rubbing my nose. Eventually, just as I was asking for a carrier bag to pack my groceries in the sneeze emerged, the request sounding something like "cahhhn I gehhhht a cahh ahhhHATSCHEEEEEEW, eugggh, carrier bag please".

11/3/09 16:58

Whilst typing up the observations from today my nose tickled and I sneezed a loud HAAAHHHHCKTSCHEEEEW.

Sorry guys... life caught up with me and haven't had a chance to post!

11th March 21.31

Stood in the kitchen pouring a drink when an intense itch spread through my nose and I snapped forward with a messy sounding HEHHHEHHHPTSCHHHHHHTT

11th March 22.35

Woah... that was fairly intense! Walked into the kitchen to top up my drink when all of a sudden an intense tickle gripped my sinuses and my nose sought to expel whatever irritants it had detected through a mini-sneezing fit of four sneezes. The fit went something like this: opened the fridge door just in time to tumble forward with my first gasping HUHHHHHHHEHHHHCKT-SCHEEEEEEEEEW. I reached out to grab the carton of apple juice from the fridge door as the second sneeze hit me: huuhhhhehhhcktSCHOOOOOOO and as I straightened up and placed the carton of juice on the counter the itching in my nose intensified the side leading to a third HEHHHHHHEHHHHCKTSCHHHOOOOOOOOO. Sniffing, I opened the juice carton and started to pour the juice only for the itch to return in full force. Taking a hitching breath I geared up for the sneeze only for it to disappear. Less than thirty seconds later as I finished pouring the juice the sneeze, a violent sounding HEHHTSCHEEEEEEEEEEEEW.

returned.

11th March 23.26

HehhhhhhehhhhcktschEEEEEEEEEW.

12th March 00:13

A tingle in my right nostril led to me spending twenty seconds staring at the light in order to coax it out into a fully formed huuuuuhhhehhhhhptschoooooHOOOOO... not sure if that was supposed to be one sneeze or two, sounded extremely weird even for my loud sneezes :wub:

12th March 08:22

Getting ready for work I was in the process of pulling on a top when all of a sudden a loud HAIIICKTSHEEEEEW overtook me.

12th March 09:31

Driving down the M8 to go to Edinburgh to collect more data the morning sun hit my light and I snapped forward with two irritated sounding HEHHHHCKTSCHHHHTs with barely a breath in between.

12th March 10:43

Arrived at the school, grabbed the box of questionnaire packs out of the car and started to walk towards the school's entrance only for my nose to start itching. As I had my hands completely full I was unable to rub my nose and as a result the sneeze continued to grow until I couldn't stand it any longer and my body stumbled forward with the force of a violent YAIIITSCHEEEEEEEW.

12th March 12:30 to 14:00

Driving back to Glasgow from Edinburgh the bright afternoon sunshine wreacked havoc with my photic reflex and I sneezed a total of seven sneezes.

12th March 14:49

Checking email at my desk and another sneeze.

12th March 19:47

whahhhhAHHCKTSCHEEEEW.

12th March 23:07

A rather unusual sounding hiiihICHKTSCHEEEEW teased out by looking at the lamp in the living room.

13th March

I had a hellish Friday the 13th all things considered and spend the whole day rushing around in a hectic flap trying to deal with all of the crises that managed to arise on a day that I have never considered to be unlucky before! Luckily everything worked out in the long run but I think the day long adrenaline rush had an effect upon my sinuses as I only sneezed three times all day :innocent:

14th March 09:56

Walked into my parents kitchen to get a drink of apple juice and the morning sun hit my eyes and caused me to sneeze a loud HEHHHHHCKTSCHEEEEEEEEW

14th March 11:23

Was in the freezer section of the supermarket when I pitched forward with two sneaky hahhhhhtCHOOOOOs

14th March 15:04

A photically induced HAHHHHHTSCHEEEEEEEW whilst driving

14th March 7-11pm

The SO and I had dinner at his mother's house and I spent the evening cuddled up and playing with his mother's cat. Now, this may sound weird to some people who are allergic to cats but if I spend a lot of time with the same cat my immune system starts to acclimatise to them and I don't react as badly. For example, when the SO and I were first dating I spent a lot of time at his mother's house and I would sneeze my head off royally after spending time there, however by the time we moved into our flat (18 months after starting data) the cat would only induce a couple of sneezes at most. Anyway, this immunity to the cat has partially remained despite the fact that I don't see the cat very often now and I decided not to take any antihistamines before going around for dinner. Towards the end of the evening my body must have hit saturation point and I had a couple of sneezing fits, totaling nine sneezes between them, but that was the extent of the reaction.

15th March 08:14

Woke up this morning feeling a bit stuffy and with allergy encrusted eyes... obviously the cat bothered me a little bit more than I had thought she had given the relative lack of sneezing last night. Getting out of bed, I slipped on a pair of slippers and slipped out of my old bedroom just as I sneezed three dry, irritated HEHHHCKCHHHHHTs.

15th March 11:34

Sitting in my parents living room the morning sun hit my eyes and I sneezed twice.

15th March 16:59

Sieving in cornflour to the gravy I was making the loose powder in the air must have been enough to irritate my sinuses and I had to turn away from the cooker to sneeze two loud hahhhhhhhcktSHEEEEEEEWs.

15th March 22:41

HAHHHHCKTSCHEEEEEEEEEW

15th March 23:37

The first of six sneezes over the space of half an hour was a loud, girlie sounding HAIIIITSCHEEEEEEEW

15th March 23:45

HAIIIICKTSCHEEEEEEEEEW

15th March 23:48

HAHHHHHCKTSCHEEEEEEEEEEW

15th March 23:54

HEHHHHHHPTSCHUUUUUUUH

15th March 23:57

HAHHHHHHCKTSCHOOOOOOOOH

16th March 00:06

HEHHHHHPTSCHEEEEEEEEEW. Hmmmm... think I need to dust the flat tomorrow!!

16th March 00:57

First sneeze of the 16th of March... am off to bed!

Krazykat has certainly got us all beaten, but as I said I'd post my count, here it is for the second week of March. Not even up to the standard of the first week: only 18. Still, there were 8 on Sunday, giving 57 for the first half of the month. 100 is still within reach !

Keep up the hard work boys!! :drool:

16th March 01:15

As I was brushing my teeth my nose started to itch and I had to quickly spit and rinse in order to prevent the hahhhhcktSHEEEEEW that was building from spraying

toothpaste across the bathroom!

16th March 13:00

Hmmmm... how to cure sneeziness? Run around like a headless chicken being incredibly stressed out by all of the things you need to get done during the course of the

day! Ah... blessed adrenaline reducing the need to sneeze. Downside to that is NO obs since the early hours of this morning!

16th March 14:49

Spring seems to have sprung in Edinburgh and the cherry blossoms are in bloom. Driving through a residential area of the city I had the car window open and there must

have been enough pollen in the air to set my sinuses itching. BUT... could I for the life of me sneeze? Could I hell! I spent the next ten minutes alternating between

looking at the road, squinting at the afternoon sun and rubbing my nose in an effort to coax the allergic itch into the sneeze that I was so desperate for, but alas, NO SNEEZE!

16th March 15:27

hahhhhhhhhAHHHHCKTSCHEEEEEW :drool:

16th March 17:49

DAMN IT THAT HURT! Warning: never sneeze whilst you're neck is twisted around so that you can see to reverse the car out of a parking space... IT HURTS :blink:

16th March 19:53

Three freaky sounding vowel-less HHHPPPPTSCHHHNNNNNKKKTTs... Christ knows what that was all about!

Oh... btw if you haven't guessed it I'm in a bit of a snarky mood today, which probably comes from not sleeping last night and having had to deal with teenagers all

day!

16th March 22:59

A slight itching in my sinuses was drawn out by looking at the living room lights: HAHHHTSCHOOOOO

16th March 23:05

A wet sounding huuhptschuuuphhhscht resulted in a slither of mucus hanging from my right nostril :rolleyes:

16th March 23:11

Another wet sneeze resulted in even more mucus being expelled from my nose and a desperate hunt for a tissue in order to give my nose a good honking blow. I swear I

save up all of my sneezing for a night time!

17th March 08:22

Couldn't find my deodorant and was in a harried rush as needed to drive down to Ayrshire for work purposes so spritzed perfume under my arms to mask the scent of any

sweating. Since I normally only put on one spray of perfume the scent was a little bit overpowering and my sinuses started burning in response. After about ten seconds

of hitching breathing I allowed two violent and arousing HAIIIITSCHEEEEEEEEEEWs to wash over me. Hmmm... getting turned on by my own sneezes just before I have to

drive for an hour is not what I needed this morning!

17th March 09:43

Spring seems to have arrived in Ayrshire although it hasn't quite reached Glasgow yet (the buds are just coming out on the hated trees that live in our back court and

I am horribly allergic to) and there seemed to be enough tree pollen in the air for me to start sniffling in response.

17th March 10:19

A fit of four desperate sounding HEHHHCKTSCHHHNNNXTTs struck whilst I was introducing our research to the pupils causing the class to giggle at my gasping discomfort.

Oh well... if there were any young fetishists in the class it probably made their day!

17th March 11.00-11:45:

Driving away from the school I had the car window open as the sun was shining, it was fairly warm and I wanted to enjoy the beginnings of spring in the countryside. The gorse bushes were flowering and there were flowers starting to open up on the trees and all of this resulted in a slightly itching nose and eight sneezes over the course of about 45 minutes.

17th March 11:58

Back in the city, a photic HEHHHCKTSCHHHHUUH hit me.

17th March 12:29

Two more photic HEHHHCKTSCHNNNNNXTs as I was typing up the obs for this morning. I hate how dry my sneezes sound once my nose has got stuffy... they are nowhere near as melodic and arousing sounding as my normal sneezes.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to pair up a nokia phone with a sony vaio via bluetooth then I could let you hear what my crazy assed sneezes sound like :blushing:

Probably... although I bought the phone over a year ago so god knows where the thing would be"

I suppose I could always buy a replacement connection as I don't think that the Vaio has bluetooth compatibility...

I managed to get hold of a blue tooth dongle, found my phone software and after a lot of faffing about am able to share .wavs with you all ;)

17th March 15:30ish

The person I share my office with persuaded me that we needed to take a break and get some fresh air so we went for a walk in the botanic gardens and the combination of the cherry blossoms and the flowering rhododendrons left me sniffling. During the walk I sneezed three harsh sounding hetchhhhNGXXXXTs that were naturally stifled.

17th March 18:09

The boss is doing a charity 13K walk in about six weeks time and has decided that I am the person who will train with her... nice of her heh? Anyway, we left the office tonight and decided to walk the four miles back to the park and ride near my flat where she had parked her car before coming into work. The quickest route took us through two parks and as pretty as the cherry blossoms were they left me feeling sniffly and sneezy again.... I said in my earlier post that spring hadn't come to Glasgow but that was based upon the fact that the trees outside our flat and my office aren't flowering yet, but obviously else where spring is in bloom. Anyway, long story short, as we were walking along the river, I had to stifle four pollen induced sneezes.

17th March 18:43-19:01

Note to self - if planning on walking through parks in the near future take antihistamines before doing so! God I hate cherry blossoms, pretty though they are. Rather than have to describe the sneezes as my gut instinct was that things were going to get messy, I decided to sit on my couch with my mobile phone and record....

All in all I counted 23 very loud, very irritated and very girly sounding sneezes, which left me a complete and utter mess :blush:

*Post edited as zipped file wouldn't download into Quicktime compatible format despite original format being QT friendly :blush:

Am reverting to original idea... here is first MP3 of four sneezes, I will remove and load next part of the fit tomorrow night ;)

Yum; powerful yet girly; my favourite! Can't wait for you to work out how to capture a whole fit...

And the continuing diary is a masterpiece; such wonderful detail and feeling!

*Cries* it won't let me listen! Says I don't have permission :)

By any chance are you now on You Tube? Think I've just heard you on there and they're amazing!

Archived