Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezeless March... NOT!

krazykat

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes I have finally signed up for a youtube account...

the sneezing fit from the other night is a series of WAVs which I will need to convert into MPEGs... so bear with me whilst I hunt for the technology :drool:

Yeah, I don't get permission too :drool:

But nice obs as always krazykat, though I'm so dying to hear your sneezes!

(Sit nicely, waiting for your youtube)

Yes I have finally signed up for a youtube account...

the sneezing fit from the other night is a series of WAVs which I will need to convert into MPEGs... so bear with me whilst I hunt for the technology :rolleyes:

Don't use software to convert the files.

I find it much easier, wuicker and more effective to use a website.

I prefer www.zamzar.com it's free and fairly quick. It sends a link to your email when it's converted, which will include a link of where to download the converted file.

Part 2 of the sneezing fit from the other night.

I will post the diary obs tomorrow... have a migraine coming on so am off to take some drugs and pass out :huh:

I am having difficulty loading the files onto youtube after they have been converted to .mpegs... they are failing to convert. Anyone more competent at these things than I am?

Apologies for the lack of obs these last few days... have been swamped at work, am stupidly trying to give up caffeine and the withdrawal headaches are literally doing my head in and last night, combined with a horrendous sneezing fit, sent me to my bed with a pack of migraleve... :D

17th March 20:05

A couple of tired sounding sneezes...

17th March 22:37

hahhhhahhhcktSCHEEEEEEEEEEW

18th March 08:30-09:25

Walking to work the early morning pollen count elicited seven sneezes over the course of an hour... at least the reaction wasn't as severe as yesterday!

18th March 11:42

Leaving the office to drive through to Edinburgh for data collection purposes the morning sunshine hit my eyes and I stumbled forward with the force two violent HAIIIITSCHEEEEEEEEEWs

18th March 12:30ish

Two photic sneezes whilst driving

18th March 13:53

Three hehhhhhEHHHCKTSCHUUUUUUHs each separated by about twenty seconds as I was supervising a class of hyperactive 16 year olds.

18th March 16:45ish

Driving back to Glasgow from Edinburgh I had to hide my eyes behind the sunvisor to prevent from sneezing my head off all of the way home, however this had only some degree of success as at one point the sun hit my eyes and an intense itch spread throughout my sinuses. Taking one hand off the steering wheel I rubbed at my nose, only for the itch to die down slightly, however less than a minute later I drove round a bend, the position of the sun in relation to the sunvisor moved and before I had a chance to move my head my nose exploded with three wet, spraying HAIIIITSCHHHHSSSSCCHHHHHTs.

18th March 18:30-19:20

Walking home from work the combination of the evening sun and the cherry blossoms resulted in eleven sneezes.

18th March 21:04

A wet sounding HEHHHHSCHT

18th March 23:20

The final sneeze of the day was a violent sounding HEHHHHPTSCHEEEEEEEW

19th March 10:43

I overslept this morning so rather than walk to work I got the underground into the office so there was no hayfever related start to my day. Instead, the first sneeze of the day came whilst I was sat at my desk in the shape of a girly HIIIIHHHHTSCHEEEEEEEEEW

19th March 12:13

Two sneezes whilst walking to a local deli to pick up something to eat for lunch

19th March 13:52

Getting into a company car to drive out to yet another school to collect yet more data I had to pause as two irritated HAIIIIITSCHEEEEEEEEWs escaped from my slightly stuffy nose.

19th March 14:00-14:30

Three photic sneezes whilst driving

19th March 16:54

A loud YAIIIITSCHEEEEEEEEW when walking through the university campus back to my office

19th March 19:43-20:06

The SO returned from playing football (soccer to you yanks) and as usual complained of his legs cramping up. After a bit of gentle persuasion he managed to persuade me to massage his legs with a wiccy magic massage bar from Lush. Now for those who are not familiar with this type of bar, it is a concentrated blend of cinnamon, clove and peppermint oils which are all very good for sore muscles but irritate my nose like no tomorrow. The first fit of five sneezes came as I was massaging the oils into the back of his thighs and I had to quickly turn my head to avoid spraying all over his legs... I know some of you would have enjoyed that but I'm not sure the non-fetishist SO would have!

A couple of minutes later I was hit with a fit of six sneezes and several minutes after that I had to excuse myself to go and wash the oils off of my hands as my sinuses were literally burning with the need to sneeze.

This stuff is surely fabulous inducing material and it's not even an allergy, just a really intense irritant that has spicy scents that work their way deep into your sinuses and make you want to sneeze and sneeze until your nose is completely unblocked... hmmm... that gives me an idea for the next time I have a cold! :cryhappy:

Anyway, after I washed the oils of my hands I walked through to our bedroom to find that the SO had moved into the living room and decided that since my nose was still burning like crazy I would try to record the rest of the sneezes, so positive was I that there were more to come!

As I hunted for my mobile phone I was gripped with the third fit: four fairly rapid fire, gasping and very violent sneezes that caused me to stumble forward slightly as I reached down to grab my handbag and retrieve my phone. Pulling the phone out and trying to set up the video function was rather difficult as a further six sneezes had my eyes closing repeatedly and just as I hit record, I was hit by the worst set of sneezes so far, seven gasping, very violent sneezes with only seconds in between each. This proved to be the crescendo to the fit and after these sneezes were over I was left on the precipice of a final, sinus clearing sneeze that was damned satisfying when it finally came out! The downside to the whole affair was that it left me with a god-awful headached which escalated into a migraine as the night progressed :)

For those that are interested, you can hear the final part of the fit at:

20th March 08:01

The morning sun hit my eyes as I walked into the kitchen and I pitched forward with a girly sounding HATSCHEEEEEEEEW

20th March 09:32

Two girlie sounding hiiiitSCHUUUUUUUUUUHs whilst sitting at my desk reading emails.

20th March 12:19

Walking from my office into the city centre the afternoon sun coaxed a couple of sneezes out of me... at least there are no trees on the way into town!

20th March 13:23

Driving out to a school and another photic sneeze.

20th March 14:37

Whilst explaining what a question meant to a pupil I had to duck my head away in order to stifle two sneezes

20th March 18:43

Arrived home with an M&S dine in offer to find that the SO had bought me a huge bunch of tulips. After I arranged them into a vase I placed my nose close to them and inhaled deeply only for an intense itch to spread through my sinuses. As I placed the vase down on the windowsill, three body bending sneezes caused me to stumble slightly and resulted in the SO chuckling.

Since I have never bought myself tulips before I don't know if the sneezes were coincidental or whether it is possible that I am allergic to them but I will let you know....

20th March 19:03

Two sneezes

20th March 19:18

Another sneeze

20th March 19:55

Just got the fright of my life as was driving when felt like I was going to sneeze. As I was pulling into a residential sneeze I fought off the sneeze long enough to have a quick look to make sure nobody was crossing the road and since it was empty allowed myself to succumb to the sneeze, only for my eyes to open and find a small child running out in front of my car. I stamped on the brakes and managed to avoid hitting the child but never has a sneeze been LESS sexy!

20th March 22:41-23:52

I have been sneezing once every five minutes or so for the last hour and am beginning to seriously think that I might be allergic to the gorgeous tulips residing on my windowsill... oh well, what's one sneeze every five minutes or against the pleasure of the SO buying me flowers?

Wonderful! How nice to be able to listen to a desperate sneezing fit while reading the sneezer's account of it. First of many I hope. And there are some lovely inhalations there, including the rare voiced inhalation.....

How perceptive of you to realise the joy of having one's legs sneezed on. And commercial evidence suggests that tulips are indeed quite sneezy....

your observations are beautifully articulated. unfortunately, i too seem to be denied permission to access these wavs you have generously provided. constant lurker syndrome? :D:)

metalknight2099

Can someone please move tree pollen 2 to the gallery like they did with the first one? Because the forum gives us an error when we try to download it. And Krazzy Kat, great sneezes!!!

OK... after much finagling I have managed to merge together the tree pollen wavs into a video clip and upload to youtube.

URL is:

Enjoy!

P.S. Can you tell why my own sneezes turn me on yet? :unsure:

This is really breaking new ground : written record of the sneezes, and the audio to back it up. Most impressive!

21st March 10:46

hahhhhhahhhcktSCHOOOOOOO

21st March 11:17

Another girlie sounding HAhhhhhptSCHEEEEEEEEW

21st March 11:39

Another sneeze whilst making lunch

21st March 12:55

Have been stuffed up and itchy feeling for the last hour so am guessing the tulips are definitely having some effect on my nose but I am damned if I am going to get rid of them!

21st March 13:06

A rapid fire, very dry and irritating sounding HAHHHHHCKKT was quickly followed by a more wet sounding HAHHHHKSCHHHHHT and a spraying HAHHHHHKSCHHHHEEEEEEEEW

21st March 13:09

Another fairly rapid triple left me sniffling and my eyes watering

21st March 13:13

Two more sneezes left me with tears rolling down my face... I WILL NOT GIVE UP MY FLOWERS!

21st March 14:45-15:40

Three sneezes whilst walking into the city centre to go to the cinema

21st March 18:32

A violent HAIIIIHTSCHEEEEEEEW as I was leaving the cinema caused me to stumble into the SO

21st March 19:26

Back in the flat and the eyes have started itching and my nose is congested... still not giving up my flowers!

21st March 19:34

An irritated sounding HEHHHHHCKTSCHHHHHMPH

21st March 19:39

Another irritated sounding sneeze

21st March 19:53

A girlie sounding HAHHHHHCKTSCHEEEEEEEEW

21st March 20:11

Stood in the kitchen chopping vegetables when two hahhhhcktSCHEEEEEEEWs snuck up on me.

21st March 20:19

Was just on the verge of sneezing when someone asked me a question... desperate to get the itching sneeze out I held up one hand, looked at the nearest light only for the itching to increase slightly but for no sneeze to be forthcoming. :cry: Turning to the person asking me the question I managed to mutter out "sohhhhry whahhhht was thahhhhh" before my body pitched forward with a violent sounding

AHCKTSCHEEEEEEEEW which has done nothing to relieve the itching

21st March 20:23

Am beginning to regret leaving the box of antihistamines I purchased the other day in my office as my eyes are itching like crazy and my nose is beginning to run.

21st March 20:38

Yet another sneeze

21st March 21:03

I had been battling a stuck sneeze for over twenty minutes and no matter what I did to get it out it just wouldn't co-operate. After too many false starts to count I got up, walked across the room and stuck my nose into the vase of tulips on the windowsill and within seconds, hahhhhhAHCKTSCHUUUUUUUUUUUUH. The SO chose this point to

comment on how much I had been sneezing since he brought the flowers and offered to take them round to his sisters tomorrow to which I told him to sod off and buy me

some claritin instead!

Gosh W.O.W !!!

Love the one where you were talking and had to hold your hand up to let them know you were going to sneeze :cry:

My sneezes also turn me on so yes I can fully understand how yours make you feel!!!

Does your SO ever comment about how much you sneeze (apart from because of the tulips?)

Does your SO ever comment about how much you sneeze (apart from because of the tulips?)

Generally speaking he will only comment on my sneezes if I am sneezing up a storm or if he notices me staring off into space trying to coax out a sneeze that has been stuck for a while. I guess that because he has allergies himself, my sneezing doesn't really bother him that much. In fact, most of his comments are along the lines of "you ok?", "you done yet?", "stuck heh? I hate it when that happens?" or "don't look to me to sympathy... you know you're allergic to cats" :D

Oh, and his sneezes are just as loud and violent as mine, but his have the added bonus of completely blindsiding him.... it's downright sexy as hell to watch as he can be talking one minute and then explosively sneezing the next, and once his allergies kick in the likelihood of him stopping after one or two is slim to none!

I could have killed him the other day as we were walking into town when his body thrust forward with a massive sneeze, and I mean massive! He then turned to me after I whispered what to my ears sounded like an arousal laden "bless you" and stated that they had had air conditioning put in at work and he had been sneezing so much that his colleagues had told him they were turning the swear box into a sneeze box :cry: Roll on grass pollen season is all I can say!

OK... after much finagling I have managed to merge together the tree pollen wavs into a video clip and upload to youtube.

thank you so much! :cry:

Generally speaking he will only comment on my sneezes if I am sneezing up a storm or if he notices me staring off into space trying to coax out a sneeze that has been stuck for a while. I guess that because he has allergies himself, my sneezing doesn't really bother him that much. In fact, most of his comments are along the lines of "you ok?", "you done yet?", "stuck heh? I hate it when that happens?" or "don't look to me to sympathy... you know you're allergic to cats" :D

Oh, and his sneezes are just as loud and violent as mine, but his have the added bonus of completely blindsiding him.... it's downright sexy as hell to watch as he can be talking one minute and then explosively sneezing the next, and once his allergies kick in the likelihood of him stopping after one or two is slim to none!

I could have killed him the other day as we were walking into town when his body thrust forward with a massive sneeze, and I mean massive! He then turned to me after I whispered what to my ears sounded like an arousal laden "bless you" and stated that they had had air conditioning put in at work and he had been sneezing so much that his colleagues had told him they were turning the swear box into a sneeze box ;) Roll on grass pollen season is all I can say!

Wow thanks for that Kat. If I'm sneezing a lot my SO always complains - think he thinks I'm doing it for affect! Not like I can help it!

And :twisted: about the sneeze box!!!!

metalknight2099

Thanks for merging the wavs and putting them on youtube. They were great. Bless you, Kat.

21st March 21:45

haaaaAHHHHTCHOOOOOM

21st March 21:56

HAAHHHHTSCHOOOOOOOOM

21st March 22:37

An intense itching in my sinuses resulted in a fit of nine sneezes that left me feeling light headed and dazed! And on that note.... off to bed :)

22nd March 09:48

Fit of five hiiiiHTSCHEEEEEEWs whilst sitting on the couch watching the morning news. The roof of my mouth is itching slightly suggesting that my allergies have been engaged and that there will be more sneezes to come!

22nd March 09:59

After several false starts the itching in my nose increasing horrendously and as a result I decided to grab my mobile phone in the hope of being able to record a wav or two. I missed the beginning of the fit as it struck whilst I was setting up the recorder but managed to catch five of the eleven sneezes...

uploaded to:

22nd March 10:24

I managed to record the next sneezing fit from beginning to end... nine fairly arousing, well to me anyway, sneezes. My favourite has to be the fourth sneeze with it's

high pitched girlie runaway ending :blushing:

I have to admit though that I am not sure how much more of this I can take before I have to nip out and actually buy my first pack of antihistamines for the pollen season... my eyes, mouth and throat are itchy and I truly hate that feeling!

uploaded to:

22nd March 10:40

A tired sounding fit of nine sneezes in less than a minute prompted me to get dressed and nip to the supermarket to buy some drugs. The sneezes from this fit were not

deliberately stifled... my nose was that stuffy that they were naturally coming out that way.

uploaded to:

22nd March 23:13

Have been back in the flat for twenty minutes after having dinner at a friends and the antihistamines I took this morning seem to be wearing off as I have sneezed five

times in as many minutes... am off to bed before I get any worse.

23rd March

Been mega busy today so have just kept a running tally...

11 sneezes all day, but then again I popped an antihistamine this morning as my eyes were still itching from last night :blushing:

24th March

Errrrmmmmm? Can we say antihistamines children?

Have been far too busy today to deal with the distraction of allergies so took a pill, or maybe it was two... I don't know this morning was such a blur that I could have taken two by mistake! Anyway, the good news is that my work load will reduce for the rest of the week so I don't mind not taking any pills :drool:

25th March 06:30-08:00

Oh my dear fetishy friends, how you would have loved to have been a passenger in my car this morning... :wink:

Let's just say that it would have been fun if I hadn't had to concentrate on the rush hour traffic!

Here's what happened... I left the house just before 6.30am to drive to Edinburgh, and was pleasantly surprised to see that the morning sun was high in a brilliantly blue sky. Anyway, what turned out to be a beautiful morning also turned out to be a photic sneezers nightmare, and as I was driving out of the street the first of MANY sneezes hit. Over the course of an hour and a half I sneezed thirty four times in combinations of singles, doubles and triple hiiiihhckTSCHHHHHEEEEEEWs, and no matter what I did, I couldn't avoid the glare of the morning sun and was a stuffed up, sniffly mess by the time I reached my destination. It was intense :wink:

For those who like nose rubbing, you would have loved being in the car as when the light wasn't enough to trigger a sneeze I was left desperately rubbing, squeezing

and pinching my nose in an attempt to dissipate the tickly sensations within my sinuses.

I'm sorry that I left my mobile in the house as some of those sneezes were intense and it would have been great to share them with you :blushing:

25th March 09:22

Three completely stifled and silent sneezes whilst working with pupils in a class... bet you didn't think I could sneeze quietly after listening to my videos!

25th March 10:30-11:30

Six more sun induced sneezes on the way back... at least this time I was driving west so the sun was behind me for most of the journey :lol:

25th March 16:06

A single HEHHHHHHCKTSCHHHHHT

25th March 19:43

A violent, spraying sneeze caused by the passing headlights of a car triggering my photic reflex.

25th March 22:59

Have been in my house for less than ten minutes when the itching in my sinuses started again. Decided to take an anti-histamine as am tired already so maybe they will help me sleep as well as preventing me from sneezing.

Anyway, before I could take the pill I sneezed six times over the course of about two minutes.

26th March 07:03

Well it looks like spring is officially here as last night we were a little bit warm going to bed and decided to open the window to let some fresh air in... bad idea! I woke up with itchy eyes, an itchy throat and a stuffy nose. Hoping that a nice, hot shower would make me feel better I started to walk to the bathroom when the first sneeze, a very loud, girly sounding HAHHHCKTSHEEEEEEEW hit me. Less than five seconds later a second sneeze joined in the fun and was shortly followed by a third... the itching in my sinuses actually increasing with each sneeze. Knowing that the itching wouldn't go away unless I blew my nose I walked into the living room only for the combination of the scent from the tulips and the pollen in the air to send the itching in my sinuses into the stratosphere.

Grabbing a tissue I gave my nose a blow... but the itching wasn't in the slightest bit alleviated. Sitting down on the couch I noticed that I had a text and read it only for two more sneezes to interrupt! As I was replying to the text another sneeze hit, and the itching increased even further. At this point I made the mistake of looking up at the window and the morning sunshine streaming through it and that was enough to send my body into paroxysms of sneezing. By the time I managed to get the voice recorder function up on my phone I had already sneezed seven machine-gun style sneezes with barely a breath in between. As I hit record another set hit and this time nine HUHHHCKNGXXXTtuhuh like sneezes came barreling out over the course of about twenty seconds... talk about exhausting! Let's just say I was glad of the six or seven seconds that lapsed before my nose started up again!

Over the course of the next three minutes I sneezed another twenty-three sneezes :innocent: and by the end of it I had tears and snot streaming down my face. I was also shattered and I think the exhaustion was definitely evident in the sneezes towards the end of the fit:

Guess who took one of those nice shiny white pills before she hopped into the shower?

26th March 10:34

A couple of photic sneezes whilst driving

26th March 22:06

Three sneezes whilst getting ready for bed... window closed this time!

27th March

Could their possibly be anything worse than allergies? Well... yes... there is...

It's called having a cold during allergy season! I am NOT amused by this by the way! I went to bed feeling bone weary but that was understandable as I had been burning the wick at both ends all week in order to meet some deadlines at work and I have also been in and out of schools collecting data, but what I refuse to understand is how I went to bed tired and woke up congested, sniffling, nose running and my throat feeling as if somebody had smashed a glass bottle and been pouring the shards down my throat as I slept.

Part of my misery is my own damned fault as I was rushing to get out due to slightly over sleeping and forgot to take an antihistamine which would probably have helped with the cold systems as well to some extent, but I hadn't really thought about the fact that the university I was going to be working out of for most of the day has a fairly rural and hence tree filled campus.

Let's just say that I told my colleague to stop blessing me after about the third sneeze in her office and after that she was threatening to douse me down in anti-bacterial!

Haven't really had the will to live today, let alone to think about the context of sneezes but I did keep a tally and at the moment it's sitting somewhere around forty, my nose is practically scarlet and the skin around it is chapped from all the blowing... I swear I have gone through at least a box of tissues today already!

I was able to record some of the sneezing whilst on the train to and from Edinburgh, and also in a taxi:

Worst of all... my nose is still burning from the need to sneeze and I am seriously tempted to just go out and buy some night nurse and a bottle of wine and knock myself out! I only hope that this cold gets better quickly so that I can enjoy myself on my birthday :twisted:

I think Im getting a KrazyKat fetish :twisted:

But Im really sorry your feeling misserable, poor Kat :innocent:

Archived