Sneeze Fetish Forum

How would they sneeze?

zneeze

I don't regularly watch Adventure Time, but I did my research and I think that The Train would have a loud, deep sneeze, like "HAARRRSHOO!" Probably a bit of spray as he sneezes, mostly from the mouth, and it would get high-pitched towards the end. The Train wouldn't really be bothered by sneezing in any way and he wouldn't cover, either. Sorry if this isn't fitting!

Surprise surprise another HU request. How would Danny Murillo from the band Hollywood Undead sneeze?

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ThePokeFan599

• FreeFluShots

• Galaxy

• Saimou

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How would Danny Murillo from the band Hollywood Undead sneeze?

I think Danny would probably usually stifle his sneezes on a pretty regulasr basis, even if it wasn't really necesarry. Not because he was embarrassed about sneezing, just out of habit. I think he would have a slow, quiet build-up that would lead to a series of quietly stifled sneezes, sounding something like "Hhh...CHPfff!", somewhere between 3 and 5 in a row, following one another in slow succession. I don't think he'd do the nose-pinch type of stifle either, I think rather he would sort of press his fist to his nose under his upper lip in order to stifle, and though it'd be audible, it'd be easier to tell he had sneezed by the fact that his head dipped forward ever so slightly, rather than actually hearing the sneeze itself.

How would Edward Warren from "Nailbiter" sneeze?

How would Danny Murillo from the band Hollywood Undead sneeze?

How would Edward Warren from "Nailbiter" sneeze?

I think he would be a gentleman, for some reason... He wouldn't make faces, but he would know when it's coming, and swiftly take out a handkerchief. His pre-sneeze face would be really brief too, like he would make a point not to be seen with that face; and even with a handkerchief, he would turn away and let out a violent sneeze, like "HAAASHOO". It wouldn't sound high pitched, but not too deep either. Then he would apologize with a straight face and promptly put the handkerchief back in his pocket, with a tiny, almost inaudible sniffle.

How about Neige from Alcest? :heart:

Neige would probably tense once he felt the tickle, tilt his head back and his nose would twitch his nose. Then he would snap forward with a "-ttsschh! Ksshh!" And his hair would brush against his quivering nostrils and he would sneeze once more then sniff, apologize and return to normal. (Sorry, I had to Google him)

What about Thor Odison?

^I don't mind at all, your description matches him very nicely... He IS the shy/polite type, and those sneezes sound perfect for him :)

Thor... I think he would make a show. I think he'd stop fighting (I can't imagine him doing anything else), dramatically drop his hammer as if he saw something big and scary, his face would freeze, take a deep breath and sneeze a very powerful "HUUUUSHHHOOOOH!!!" On his enemy, covering them with as much snot as possible, and sending them flying away with such a strong wind. He would wipe his nose with his wrist and carry on being a badass. :)

Amelie Poulain? :3

OH a character I know!! Finally! :D

Amélie would sneeze in doubles, like "ktSCCHH!... Heeeh-kTSCHHeew!" A bit of pause between the sneezes and a longer, more vocalised buildup at sneeze number 2. Probably a bit of hitching in between as well.

You get a choice; Alex Blake from Criminal Minds, or Stella Bonasera from CSI:New York? :P

Does anyone have any thoughts on how Kylie Minogue would sneeze? I can't find anything in the vein on Youtube.

I can totally see Thor doing that.

I'll do Blake.

In my opinion I think she'd begin digging for a tissue as soon as she felt the tickle in the back of her nose. She would scrunch her nose and try to keep her hitching breaths quiet trying not to draw attention to herself then she would turn away from those around her and fly into a fit of wet desperate sneezes because it is literally impossible for her to sneeze once. She would start by stifling like,"Hihh..

.hitnghx! Hmpxch!" Then it would progressively get louder. "Heehshoo! HIGSHIOO!" By this time she would have everyone's attention. Derek would chuckle and shake his head and then Reid would approach her and begin giving her facts about allergies.

What about...Tony Stark?

Kylie would probably fan her hand in front of her nose as if trying to coax out the sneeze. She would probably say something like,"I need to sneeze" then she would stifle a double into her wrist. She would sniff softly, flip her hair and apologize before returning to normal.

Tony Stark? Oh heck yes.

I imagine Tony to be a frequent stifler, in addition to simply trying not to sneeze in general. If he feels a sneeze coming on, he'll sniff or rub at his nose in order to make the itch go away. If that doesn't work, he'll try pinching the bridge of his nose. If that doesn't work, well, he's screwed, so Tony would settle for stifling as effectively as he could. His sneezes are usually pretty deep and forceful, so the stifle would come out like, "HhMNPXT!" Instead of having the "n" sound in the usual sort of "ngxt!" stifle, it's more of an "m" sound. He'll usually stifle into his wrist or sleeve, sniffing afterwards and pretending nothing had happened.

My request is a Hollywood Undead member that isn't Johnny 3 Tears or Danny, since they've already been done. You pick. Can also be former member Aron Erlichman aka Deuce.

Aron Erlichman would sneeze three times, in rapid succession, it would sound like one sneeze that is really drawn out because the second and third sneeze would have little to no buildup, and no time in between them.

How would Jinora from "The Legend of Korra" sneeze?

Jinora would have a relatively large buildup. She would struggle with the sneeze for a while then let out two high pitched,"Heh'tchew!"'s.

What about Bruce Banner?

I feel like Bruce Banner would also be a stifler, out of politeness, whereas Tony's stifles are out of embarrassment. Bruce's sneeze doesn't have a particularly large buildup, maybe a sudden tickle/inhale, and he'll have a second or two to turn away. He usually stifles by pressing the side of his hand against the underside of his nose and stifling audibly. He'll normally sneeze in doubles, and they'll be slightly wet.

Ticking off the members of HU. Matthew St. Claire/Busek, aka Da Kurlzz, from Hollywood Undead.

I think Da Kurlzz would sneeze in doubles, with a second and a gasp in between them, and they would be a bit loud and drawn out, with added sound effects :lol: (sorry, had to google him)

Like "Haeeshaaahbrlahbdhbaagh! *gasp* Haesshhouaahhsrbdl!"

Loki Laufeyson?

OOH I GOT THIS!

I feel like Loki would dig for a handkerchief as soon as he felt the tickle and then snap forward with explosive and wet sneezes. "Ahhh...HEHMPFTT!" Then after each sneeze he would would hiss out a curse word. "Dammit." He would repeat the cycle about four times then blow his nose wetly and sigh.

Steve Rogers?

Steve Rogers would be the most polite sneezer on the face of the planet oh my gosh. But he'd also have a very strong sneeze, what with him being all big and tough now. I think he'd politely twist away from others if he was having a conversation, and curl his knuckle under his nose to stifle against it. Of course, despite his efforts, that stifle would be very forceful and loud and draw quite a few glances. It'd probably sound something like "Ihh--! HgxSSHH!!"

And because I am totally obsessed with my new fictional wife, Jasper from Steven Universe?

Jasper from Steven Universe?

I think Jasper would have a harsh, but still femenine-sounding, sneeze, rather loud and sudden and very vocal, sounding something like "Haaaa-ISSSHH!" with a drawn out begining and a wet-sounding finish. Probably only one at a time, but she would still be rather annoyed by it, and she wouldn't like anyone to say "bless you" or draw any attention to the fact that she had sneezed.

How would Meriweather Lewis from the comic "Manifest Destiny" sneeze? (Link goes to a pic on photobucket)

^Oh, that guy would definitely pinch stifle out of shyness, and not be able to stop once he starts with a double, but the fit wouldn't be rapid fire. There would be a space of three or four seconds between sneezes, with buildups, and as the fit progresses, he would get tired of pinching, so he would stifle free hands, resulting in wet sneezes and quiet sniffles and groans in between them. Then he would give a sigh of relief and blow his nose as quietly as possible. Like this: "ngt! Ngt! Heh.. Heh... Ngt! Urrghh... Huh... Huh-ngt! *sniff* hu-kxxt! Dabbit... Heh... He-kxxt! Grr... Heh... He-xxrrt! Heh... He-kxxrrtah! Huuuh... *blows* " Then his nose would be all red and he would give a last sniffle and carry on :)

Matt Bellamy?

• 4 weeks later...

Matt Bellamy?

I think Matt Bellamy would have one of those out-of-nowher type of sneezes that would startle everyone around him, because it would have seemingly no build-up and would just explode suddenly with a dramatic flourish and a medium-loud "HEHSSSSH!" that would be longer on the release than on the initial burst of sound. I think he would probably be unaware that he had startled people most of the time too. :P

How would Nimble Jack from "Colder" sneeze? (Assuming he even does sneeze - I want him too because he has sucha lovely big nose, lol)

How would Nimble Jack from "Colder" sneeze?

I think he would have a quite loud, very wet (probably quite messy-sounding) sneeze, with a short bit of buildup, not like massive intakes of breath and stuff but also not quite coming out of nowhere, and he would sneeze freely most of the time, sometimes covering with the back of his hand, and then he would straighten up and sniff disapprovingly tonguesmiley.gif I imagine him suffering from colds more than allergies, I don't know why - I can imagine him with a slightly pink nose and looking miserable uhhuh.gif

How about Jack Whitehall?

How about Jack Whitehall?

Something ridiculously exaggerated and "girly" :lol: I picture lots of hand waving and dramatic build-up.

Now you've got me on comedians, so... Jimmy Carr.

Jimmy Carr

He's cute! I think he would be one of those multiple-sneezers, not exactly rapid-fire but of the sort that stack quickly without letting him get much of a breath in between, and getting steadilly more foreceful as they went on, going to probably about 4-5 sneezes in a row of like "Huhsch! ..Husch!! HUSCHuhh! HUSCHUH! HUHSCHOO!" Afterwords he would take a really deep breath and then sniff a few times, maybe blow his nose as well, probably in a handkerchief (he strikes me as a handkerchief user for some reason.)

How about No from the comic "Spread"?

• 2 weeks later...

How about No from the comic "Spread"?

Ooh, I think he would have a really loud and rough sneeze, maybe like 'UUrshoo' with not much build up and he would dip his head slightly. He would sneeze uncovered I imagine.

Um...Ed Miliband? (Sorry I know that's really weird but I have a soft spot for him and a secret urge to see him sneeze)

Hmmm, I think he would have a sneeze that's nasal and throaty at the same time, if that's making any sense? :lol: Failed half-stifles in a drawn-out fit that slowly becomes just too powerful to hold back completely, but they never really get loud as in "screaming"-loud. Yeah, something like that.

Ahem, yeah, well... Barbara Henrickson from HBO show "Big Love"? :shy::bag:

I feel like she would sneeze in a pretty feminine way, but more "womanly" than "girly" (if you know what I mean). I think it'd probably be wet-ish, into her hands, with a kind of "hukshh!" sound (but very soft).

How would Joel from The Last of Us sneeze?