Sneeze Fetish Forum

How would they sneeze?

zneeze

I think Anna would have these multiple, quick tiny sneezes, like "Ih'tchu! It'schu!" and then the last one would be kinda different. "Ah'CHhu!"

Trafalgar Law from One Piece?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ThePokeFan599

• FreeFluShots

• Galaxy

• Saimou

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Trafalgar Law from One Piece

I think he'd have kind of a dramatic sneeze, with a lot of build-up, followed by a loud, wet-sounding release that would bend him forward, sounding like "Haaa-EHSCH!!" I think they'd usually be singles, but it might be followed by a second one several seconds afterwards, sounding much like the first one.

How would the Soldier from TF2 sneeze?

How would the Soldier from TF2 sneeze?

Hmmm...he's a big, gruff guy, so I have to imagine he'd have a big, gruff sneeze too. He probably wouldn't have much of a build-up...I think maybe he'd be struggling with a sneeze but wouldn't actually let on that he was. And then the sneeze would come barreling out all of the sudden - "ETKSHOOO!" Then he'd tilt his helmet back on his head and wipe his nose on his sleeve or something. :P

How would...Piccolo from Dragonball Z sneeze?

How would...Piccolo from Dragonball Z sneeze?

My memory of Piccolo is a bit rusty, but I'll give it a shot. I think he'd be as controlled as possible; deep, slow breaths to make the sensation go away, doing his best to ignore it. Once it becomes inevitable, he would have a powerful yet silent build-up, drawing in a deep, involuntary breath. I think he would stifle as silently as possible, a sort of "hh-MPTSH!", probably forceful enough to hurt a little.

How about Kili from The Hobbit? (stupid sexy dwarf...)

Kili would have a harsh sneeze, bending him at the waist, with quite a long build. it is not as loud as most others in the company, but it is forceful.

he is prone to sneezing fits when sick.

how would James or 'Jim' Moriarty sneeze, from bbc Sherlock?

He'd have a pinched off squeaky sneeze that would annoy the crap out of Sherock. He'd find it hilarious.

Romano from Hetalia.

• 2 weeks later...

Romano would turn his head to the side, breaking off from whatever he was doing, he would do a quick intake of breath and squeeze his eyes shut with an 'akt-choo' with emphasis on the first syllable.

How about the tennis player Stan Wawrinka? (Apologies, as you can see from my avatar/previous posts I am a major tennis fan and stan is kind of my baby)

Well, I had to look him up, but I think he would be elegant about it. perhaps turn to the side, cover with his hand and sneeze wetly, with slightly lower volume then normal. BTW he is very hot!

Hmmmm how about Johnny from Emergency!?

He would have one sneeze, but a dramatic buildup leading up to his airy sneeze. he...ehe....hehe.....asssshooo!!

How would Marilyn from "Planet 51" sneeze?

She would probably try to hold back at first but would fail. Her sneeze would probably be a cute little petite sneeze like 'ichew' she looks like the type to have allergies so they'd probably come in small fits.

.Spain from hetalia

Edited by Spamanolover96
.Spain from hetalia
He would have three quick sneezes, one after another, a little softer than a normal male sneeze would be. How would Lin Bei Fong from "The Legend of Korra" sneeze?

I always go overboard with these answers

I think she would stifle out of courtesy and a desire to not be interrupted. But naturally, without stifling? It would probably be something audible yet fairly subtle, something like "H'ckchoo", maybe?

This is also only kind of relevant, but, you know how a lot of benders lose control of their bending while they sneeze? I think that she has that totally under control, and sneezing doesn't cause her to accidentally bend. But that's just a theory. ^^;

Either President/Lord Business or Bad Cop/Good Cop from The LEGO Movie? *hides forever*

Either President/Lord Business or Bad Cop/Good Cop from The LEGO Movie? *hides forever*

I'm guessing Lord Business would have a sneeze that's something like Eh CHUHHf.. like, deep sounding and a sort of shout sounding sneeze.

Bad Cop/Good Cop would probably have one that's more like Ah shhh!

Ninth or Tenth Doctor?

Ninth doctor would probably have a stifle nearly unoticable sneeze since he's so serious and the Tenth probably has a loud overeggerated sneeze that scares the shit out of anyone near by.

Sherlock from Sherlock

Sherlock would always (unless he was allergic!) sneeze in singles, but he'd have two different sneezes depending on whether or not he was busy. If he was at a crime scene or composing or in the lab (even his home "lab"), he'd do a quick, clean, nearly-silent stifle. He wouldn't want his sneezing to distract him from his work for any longer than necessary.

If he wasn't busy though, if he was just lounging around bored, his sneezes would be much more violent and open, though still cut off. heptchoo!

(Out of curiosity, I wonder how my perception of his sneezes has changed over the years. I should go back and look.)

Jude Law as John Watson?

Oh, gosh, Jude Law was a perfect Watson~ I think he's either be polite and whip out a handkerchief, or sneeze into his elbow if there was little warning. He's probably try to muffle his sneeze, too, like a "HmmmbtSHHH!!"

How would Hanji Zoe from Shingeki no Kyojin sneeze? She is the biggest current object of my affections atm~

Hanji Joe would have a long quiet buildup before a quick, heshhoo!! comes out. Her eyes will slowly close during the long buildup, letting anyone know a sneeze is coming.

How would Amata Almodovar from Fallout 3 sneeze? (This game has nearly 100 characters in it.)

Hmm... Amata would have fairly silent buildup before sneezing once or twice. Her sneezes would be kind of girly but not all that high pitched.

How would Misaka from Attack on Titan sneeze? ... Maybe I have been watching Attack on Titan a bit too much lately :D

I think Mikasa would vocalize the first part of her sneeze, then let it sort of peter off into silence. She's also capable of completely stifling, but usually doesn't bother. She'd be very sniffly and a bit stuffed up afterward, but wouldn't blow her nose unless somebody asked her to, usually Armin...or she'd be loudly and angrily ordered to by Levi. >.>

Since we're on the topic of SNK, Armin Arlert?

Aww Armin~ he's so cute.

Anyway, I have this idea that his sneezes would be tiny and breathy, like a mouse, and come in twos or threes. And he would use a handkerchief too, because he's polite. So, maybe, he'd try to stifle, but it wouldn't come out right, more like "Ih'tkchu! T'chhu!" so there'd be lots of little sniffles afterward.

Uh...ah, whatever, Reiner Braun from SnK?

I'd say something masculine, with a lot of voice to it. maybe a slight buildup and then "HHhUR'SHHHk" Probably caught in a fist

How about Mike Nesmith, of the Monkees? :D

How about Mike Nesmith, of the Monkees? :D

EEEEEEEEEE!!!! I thought no one would ask! He would definitely turn to the side, maybe in to his hand and have a some what deep, possibly even a little bit harsh "HE-SHOO!" twice, In moderate volume. And His hat might fall off sometimes. heh.gif

How about Micky? Also from the Monkees? biggrin.png

AAH MICKY MICKY MICKY I LOVE MICKY

I imagine he'd have a softer, but powerful sneeze. probably something like "Heh-iishhoo!!" probably with cute sniffles after, and some nose rubbing OuO

(Also hi I think we need to be friends)

Um um um what about Peter Venkman from Ghostbusters? :D

I think he'd have a very strong, loud, "manly" sounding sneeze, would produce quite a substantial amount of spray, and wouldn't have a very long build-up at all. Sort of like "huhRAAESSHOOOoo", caught in steepled hands, bent at the waist.

How about Felix Dawkins? (From the new show that I'm absolutely obsessing over at the moment, Orphan Black).