Sneeze Fetish Forum

Another Supernatural Fic - (8 Parts)

27jj

Have some sick!Sammy, because it's my favorite. Okay, I know that there are many more Dean fans out there, but I hope you still enjoy this. And there's a sick!Dean fic in the works, I pinky swear promise. It's just coming along rather slowly.

Part 1

Dean’s in the bathroom brushing his teeth when he hears a sneeze from the other room. He spits into the sink, cups some water from the faucet and swishes it around his mouth, and wipes the back of his hand across his mouth. It’s not the first sneeze of the day, and most certainly not the last. Sam’s coming down with a cold, but Dean’s not going to bring it up just yet.

“Bless you,” he says, poking his head around the door frame at Sam. He’s sitting on the bed, sniffling into a tissue. Sam looks over at him and clears his throat, looking embarrassed, and drops the crumpled tissue onto the nightstand beside him.

He stands up and turns toward the half packed duffel on his bed, shoving the contents firmly in to get everything to fit. Dean hears him sniff and sees his shoulders tense, watches as Sam reaches for the tissue box, but finds it empty. He lets the empty box fall to the floor and buries his mouth and nose into the sleeve of his jacket instead.

“Hetchshoo. He-hetch-uh! Heh…” Sam sniffs hard and presses his knuckles hard against his nose before sneezing once more.

“Heh-hetshchoo.” He looks up, eyes watering, and sees Dean standing in front of him, holding out a napkin.

“Thanks,” Sam mumbles, taking the napkin, but he doesn’t use it.

“Ready to get going?” Dean asks, heading for the door.

“Yeah, I’m coming,” Sam says, and he swipes at his nose before shouldering his duffle and following Dean out of the room.

It’s a cold morning, and they’re assaulted with a cool wind as they walk across the parking lot toward the Impala. Sam shivers.

“It’s freezing out here.” He stops walking, causing Dean to run into him from behind.

“No shit, Sam, let’s keep moving.” Dean steps around to face his brother, and sees that Sam is fumbling around in his jeans pockets for a tissue. He sniffles repeatedly, unable to find one, and runs a fist under his nose. He sniffles again, starts to walk, and stops just as suddenly as before, his eyes fluttering.

“Bless you, Sammy,” Dean smirks, recognizing the look, then grabs the duffle from Sam’s arm and heads toward the Impala.

Sam glares at him, and then his eyes snap shut with a sneeze directed into his sleeve.

Hetchsh. Ugh. Um, we might need to stop-” He pauses, his nostrils flaring, and sneezes again. “Heh-hetchsh-uh. Hetchshoo. Heh….Ugh. ’Scuse me. We might need to stop for more tissues.” He sniffs several times and his clears his throat.

“Okay, we can do that.”

“Okay,” Sam says, looking relieved. He flushes a little under Dean’s suspicious gaze, hopes to pass it off as wind chill.

“Let’s get the hell out of here.” Someplace warmer, Dean thinks, because Sam’s about to fall over he’s trembling so hard. In the Impala, he cranks up the radio, and Sam slides down a little in his seat, resting his head against the window.

“Let me know when it’s my turn to drive,” he tells Dean, then closes his eyes and drifts to sleep.

Sam can always sleep when he’s sick. Dean usually ends up keeping them both up throughout the night with his coughing, but Sam never seems to have that problem. It doesn’t even take a good dose of medicine before he’s out like a light, snoring away.

So Dean doesn’t have to turn the music down, but he turns the heat on as they drive. Not even the rain, which has started pouring down, wakes Sam as it hits the windshield and the roof of the Impala.

TBC, if you like :lol:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It’s a cold morning, and they’re assaulted with a cool wind as they walk across the parking lot toward the Impala. Sam shivers.

“It’s freezing out here.” He stops walking, causing Dean to run into him from behind.

“No shit, Sam, let’s keep moving.” Dean steps around to face his brother, and sees that Sam is fumbling around in his jeans pockets for a tissue. He sniffles repeatedly, unable to find one, and runs a fist under his nose. He sniffles again, starts to walk, and stops just as suddenly as before, his eyes fluttering.

Great line there! The imagery is fabulous too. Please continue!

Horray, a Sam fic! Not that I mind all the Dean fics out there, but I've always been partial to sick!Sammy. :hug:

Thanks so much for sharing, and of course I would love to see it continue. :lmfao:

Yay! This is great. :hug:

I can never choose between Sick!Sam or Sick!Dean - they're so different in such a good way. :lmfao:

Anyways, awesome start; TBC would be great if you do! :laugh:

I can never choose between Sick!Sam or Sick!Dean - they're so different in such a good way. :lmfao:

Anyways, awesome start; TBC would be great if you do! :hug:

Please continue it. I love it! :laugh:

Yay!!! You are one of my favourite people, you know :lmfao: I've been waiting for another sneezy!Sam story, this sounds very promising!

Please continue it. I love it! :laugh:

Aww I'm totally with them ;-)

Sick!Sam is adorable, but sick!Dean is just the best <3

But I love your Sam fic so far,

it would be so great if you'd continue :hug:

Oh, this is fun. The world can ALWAYS use more sick Sam.

AGREED!!!! :)

... it's raining :P I like it when rains in sickfics. It just gets my hopes up that somehow the sick one gets stuck in it and then they get all sicker and cold, Its cute!

And by the wayy I LIKE! I like ALOT ^_^:P

Mmm, oh, YUM.

I love Sam searching for a tissue while trying not to sneeze, and then realising they've run out. And I also really like the rainy-windy-cold setting for some reason - partly the scene-setting, and partly just the awesome sneeze-fic-ness of it all...

I'd love to see the TBC when you've got time :shy:

Dean is such a great care-taker. I love how he is so subtle about it, turning up the heat after Sam's fallen asleep, handing him a napkin without a word.

I kind of just want to wrap them both up in a hug and never let go. :(

Great line there! The imagery is fabulous too. Please continue!

Thanks so much! Glad you liked that line and the imagery.

Horray, a Sam fic! Not that I mind all the Dean fics out there, but I've always been partial to sick!Sammy.

Thanks so much for sharing, and of course I would love to see it continue. B-P

Thank you! I'm glad there are fellow sick!Sammy fans

Totally second Spider Sneezes!

I love sick sammy!!!!

Please continue!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:):hug:

Thanks!!

Yay! This is great.

I can never choose between Sick!Sam or Sick!Dean - they're so different in such a good way.

Anyways, awesome start; TBC would be great if you do! :)

Ooh, I so agree. They're both so delicious in their own ways. Thanks for reading!

Yay! This is great.

I can never choose between Sick!Sam or Sick!Dean - they're so different in such a good way.

Anyways, awesome start; TBC would be great if you do! :wacko:

Please continue it. I love it! :D

Thanks, glad you like it so far!

Yay!!! You are one of my favourite people, you know :) I've been waiting for another sneezy!Sam story, this sounds very promising!

Awwww! You flatter me! Thanks so much for reading!

Yay! This is great. :)

Please continue it. I love it! :)

Aww I'm totally with them ;-)

Sick!Sam is adorable, but sick!Dean is just the best <3

But I love your Sam fic so far,

it would be so great if you'd continue :wacko:

Thank you so much!

This is adorable, and very well written! I can't wait for more! :)

Thanks for reading!

Oh this is cute! :DDD

Thank you!

Yes! Couldn't agree more! Thanks for reading!

AGREED!!!! :laugh:

... it's raining :D I like it when rains in sickfics. It just gets my hopes up that somehow the sick one gets stuck in it and then they get all sicker and cold, Its cute!

And by the wayy I LIKE! I like ALOT B-P:D

Haha, well that is a VERY likely scenario. Thanks so much, glad you're enjoying it!

I truly looooove this story so far!! :hug: Sick!Sammy is my absolute favorite. :wub:

Thank you!!

Mmm, oh, YUM.

I love Sam searching for a tissue while trying not to sneeze, and then realising they've run out. And I also really like the rainy-windy-cold setting for some reason - partly the scene-setting, and partly just the awesome sneeze-fic-ness of it all...

I'd love to see the TBC when you've got time

Yay! Thanks for the detailed feedback! I love that you love those parts. And I'm really glad everyone likes the rain and whatnot. Thanks for reading!

Dean is such a great care-taker. I love how he is so subtle about it, turning up the heat after Sam's fallen asleep, handing him a napkin without a word.

I kind of just want to wrap them both up in a hug and never let go.

Haha oh yes, Dean is awesome at taking care of Sam. Thanks!

I like! Please continue! Sick!Sam is my fav too ...

Thank you!!

Part 2

When Dean pulls into the parking lot of a diner sometime in the afternoon, Sam’s shivering, despite the stifling heat blasting from the heaters. Dean has directed all the fans toward Sam, and has abandoned his jacket in the backseat. He reaches back there now and grabs it, gently laying it over Sam’s shoulders before getting out of the car.

The rain is coming down hard. Dean pulls the collar of his shirt up to cover his neck, regretting giving Sam his jacket as he makes a run for the diner. He’s thoroughly soaked by the time he’s made it the few feet to the door. His boots squelch when he steps inside, little bell above the door alerting all the patrons of his entrance. All three of them, that is.

Dean shakes his head a little, water pouring off of his hair, and glances around the dimly lit place. A young waitress comes to the front.

“Hi there, Rose,” Dean greets her, glancing at the waitress’ nametag. She gives him a flirtatious smile, places a well manicured hand on her hip and leans forward against the counter.

“Why hello there, can I get you a seat?”

“Nah. My brother is sick, he’s waiting out in the car.” Dean’s smile is wide and charming. Rose peers outside, trying to spot the car through the rain, as if she’ll be able to recognize Sam.

“Oh, the poor dear. Is he really ill?” She looks at him sympathetically, and he shakes his send, sending more water flying.

“No, he’s just got a cold.” She clucks her tongue in a very motherly fashion.

“Let me at least give you some soup to-go for him. And what can I get for you, hon?”

“Bacon cheeseburger, sweetheart.” She nods, gives Dean a wink before heading back toward the kitchen. Dean grins wider. Sam hates soup, but Rose comes back with a container of steaming chicken noodle and a phone number, so Dean will eat it himself if he has to.

“Thanks, sweetheart.”

“Go take care of your brother,” she says, giving him one last approving look up and down.

After running to the drugstore next door for a box of tissues, he heads back to the Impala. Sam’s still asleep, Dean’s jacket clutched in tight hands. By the time he’s pulling back out onto the interstate, he hears a muffled sneeze next to him that Sam is awake.

“Hatchexsh. Ugh. Shit, it’s freezing in here.” He reaches out a cold hand to turn up the heat, but it’s already as high as it can go. Dean’s jacket slide to the floor unnoticed. Sam heaves a frustrated sigh and leans forward, anticipating another sneeze.

“Heh…heh-etchsh.” Dean reaches down between the seats and pulls out a box of tissues from a plastic sack. Sam looks a little surprised, but takes it wordlessly and opens the box.

“Where are we? Huh-hutchsh-uh.” Sam pulls out a tissue and wipes his nose.

“Eastern Washington,” Dean answers, wiping at the mixture of sweat and rain on his forehead.

“Why didn’t you wake me up to drive?”

“I tried. You were out pretty good. Looked like you could use the sleep.” Sam sniffs tenderly, rubs the back of his neck, and opens his mouth like he might admit he isn’t feeling well. But then he shrugs, his jaw set, and the moment is gone.

“Could have tried harder. Next time we stop I’ll drive.”

“Fine. You hungry?” Dean points to the bag of food.

“What did you get?”

“Burger for me. Soup for you, if you want it.” Dean braces himself.

Soup?” Sam’s voice in incredulous.

“Chicken noodle.”

Chicken noodle soup?”

“Waitress said it was delicious on a rainy day.”

“Did she say cheeseburgers were delicious on a rainy day too?”

“Hey, don’t bite my head off. I just told her my brother was sick in the car and she gave me the soup.”

“You told her….? I’m not sick, Dean!”

“Right, and you’ve been sneezing all day and using tissues just for kicks? God, Sam, it’s not that big a deal.” Sam crosses his arms and leans back against the seat. He sniffs angrily, glaring out the window, and Dean sighs.

“We’re stopping in about an hour, I need gas. You can drive then.”

Sam doesn’t answer. They drive on, the rain and Sam’s increasing sniffles the only interruptions of the tense silence that hangs between them.

Yep, indignant Sam is the best B-P You're amazing, as always!

Aww, stubborn Sam and soup! I also love Dean calling people sweetheart, for some reason. And big awww at Dean putting his jacket over sleeping Sam :wub:

Denial and rain? You are the awesome! Truly awesome. Thank you so much for writing this. And:wub: to shivery, cold sneezy Sammy!!

Archived