Sneeze Fetish Forum

Another Supernatural Fic - (8 Parts)

27jj

Aw, poor Sammy.

What a fun monster! This one should totally appear all the time!

Soooo true! If only a producer for this show miraculously stumbled upon this fic and used it next season... Gahhh

Good job on the story! It stayed cute till the very end! :drool: And You just write sick Sammy so well... ;)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“Okay, Sam,” Dean says tiredly. “If you can get out of the bed and put your boots on, I’ll let you hold the gun.”

LOVE THIS LINE!!!!! AWESOME STORY! It was very well written and totally hilarious and amazing. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Aussie

“The effects of the Huviti disappeared when we ganked it, but it looks like you still have the sniffles.”

“Yeah, Dean, I’m okay. Just a-ah-atshch-uh! Just a cold.” Sam sniffles into a tissue. Dean nods, but inches his way close enough to Sam that he can clamp a hand down on his forehead. Sam yelps in surprise but doesn’t pull away.

Heehehe! This part was full of cute :lol:

Great ending, I've loved reading this so thanks for writing it! :unsure:

I love that you love those parts:) Thanks so much for reading!

:heart:

I love Bobby busting Dean's attempt at pretending nothing happened and Sam immediately being worried he's sick, and I love Dean's laughing "Awww, poor Sammy" when they realize Sam's not going to snap back to fine right away and is in for more horribleness, and again the constant constant sneeziness of Sam was crazy hot. All those build-ups... gah!

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed that, its seemed liked something Bobby might do to me. I'm also very happy that my love of sneezy Sam is shared:) Thanks for reading

Aw, poor Sammy.

Thanks! I totally agree:)

Aw, poor Sammy.

Soooo true! If only a producer for this show miraculously stumbled upon this fic and used it next season... Gahhh

Good job on the story! It stayed cute till the very end! :laugh: And You just write sick Sammy so well... :dead:

That would be amazing! :hypoc: Thank you very much for reading all the way through!

“Okay, Sam,” Dean says tiredly. “If you can get out of the bed and put your boots on, I’ll let you hold the gun.”

LOVE THIS LINE!!!!! AWESOME STORY! It was very well written and totally hilarious and amazing. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Aussie

I'm thrilled you like that part:) Thank you so much, and thanks for reading!

This was an awesome story, hon! :lol: I can never get enough sick!Sammy, so I hope you'll be writing some more soon! :innocent:

Thank you! I surely will, and sick!Dean is also probably in the near future.

Maybe some others will be writing more sick Sammy soon?!

• 6 months later...

Almost forgot about this!

I had saved it months ago, and now I've finally read it, and AWWWWW! :heart:

I love this story more than I can say, it has got just everything! A brilliant plot, an awesome worried/caring!Dean and a totally hot and adorable and wonderful sick/sneezy/feverish/fainting!Sam, I might DIE for all of this! :heart::blink::heart:

Today I'm sick and bored, and you just made me totally happy (not for the first time!), and I love you!

No one inspires me to write Supernatural sick!fics like you do! :heart:

I agree with Silent Sophie: You write awesome stories and though a read this delicious piece a whilw ago - wasn't a member back then - I immediately read it again... I'm addicted :yes:

But I'm so in love with Sick!Sam and your monster was great - I wished it would exist in an episode! And - of course - your sneeze spellings :winkkiss:

Almost forgot about this!

I had saved it months ago, and now I've finally read it, and AWWWWW! :D

I love this story more than I can say, it has got just everything! A brilliant plot, an awesome worried/caring!Dean and a totally hot and adorable and wonderful sick/sneezy/feverish/fainting!Sam, I might DIE for all of this! :D:rolleyes::D

Today I'm sick and bored, and you just made me totally happy (not for the first time!), and I love you!

No one inspires me to write Supernatural sick!fics like you do! :D

Awww, thank you so much!! It makes me all happy that you saved this to read:) You have made my day!

I agree with Silent Sophie: You write awesome stories and though a read this delicious piece a whilw ago - wasn't a member back then - I immediately read it again... I'm addicted :)

But I'm so in love with Sick!Sam and your monster was great - I wished it would exist in an episode! And - of course - your sneeze spellings :)

Thank you!! Haha, that monster was so silly but I'm glad it worked for you:)

• 2 years later...

I love sick sammy. I just want to tuck him into a nice, clean, comfortable bed, and snuggle up next to him to watch Disney movies.

Archived