Sneeze Fetish Forum

Another Supernatural Fic - (8 Parts)

27jj

Uh-oh, Dean in the rain... people can get sick when they're out in the rain... :D

And also?

Way. Too. Cute.

I laughed out loud. LOVE.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aww, this made me laugh!

Your indignant Sam is adorable. Loving this! :D

Thanks so much! Glad you're liking it :)

Yep, indignant Sam is the best :) You're amazing, as always!

Yay, thanks! I'm glad y'all are liking indignant Sammy, cause he's so much fun to write!

Oh so Sam's the stubborn one now? I can't wait to see where this goes. :lol:

Yep...he picks it up from him brother :) Thanks for reading!

Nope. No possible way he's sick. Just sniffling, and shivering, and dear Lord cranky.

Of course not. Now way. Sam doesn't get sick. hee:)

Beautiful job, I am truly loving this! :wub:

Thank you!!

Aww, stubborn Sam and soup! I also love Dean calling people sweetheart, for some reason. And big awww at Dean putting his jacket over sleeping Sam :hug:

Thanks for reading! Glad you liked those parts :)

Denial and rain? You are the awesome! Truly awesome. Thank you so much for writing this. And:wub: to shivery, cold sneezy Sammy!!

Why thanks :) I;m glad you're enjoying it so much!

Uh-oh, Dean in the rain... people can get sick when they're out in the rain... :lmfao:

And also?

Way. Too. Cute.

I laughed out loud. LOVE.

Yep...that can never lead to anything good. Thanks so much!

Here's Part 3, and Part 4 will be up next Tuesday. Thanks again for reading. Hope y'all have a great weekend!

Part 3

Dean knows that Sam probably has a slight fever when he unexpectedly reaches forward and turns the heater off. He’s still shivering a little, small tremors running through his body periodically, but he’s sweating. Dean, on the other hand, is still wet and now that the heats off, he can feel goose bumps rising on his arms.

“What the hell, Sam?”

“It’s hot in here.”

“Well I’m freezing, and I’m soaking wet.” Dean grumbles, reaching to turn the heat back on. Sam lets him.

Sam’s been driving for the past few hours, and while it’s stopped raining, the sky is still dark with clouds. Dean feels his stomach growl with hunger and peers out the window.

“Pull off at the next exit,” Dean orders as they pass a sign. Sam huffs a little, but pulls off where Dean points.

“We don’t need gas yet, Dean,” Sam huffs again, rubbing at his nose as he pulls into the gas station. Dean surreptitiously nudges the tissue box closer to him before getting out of the car.

“I know,” he tells Sam, “but I’m going to change my clothes and grab something to eat.”

“Fine.”

Dean disappears around the side of the Impala, opens the trunk to search for a change of clothes. He shivers, grabs the warmest clothes he can find. No sense in them both getting sick. He’ll have enough to worry about with Sam.

He can hear the faint sound of Sam blowing his nose in the car, and keeps his head ducked down in the trunk to give him a little privacy. After a few seconds, he hears a cough, then a sneeze, and sighs. He may as well grab some medicine in the store.

Dean slams the trunk hard and walks around to the driver’s side.

“Hey, fill up the tank, would you? And it’s my turn to drive again.” He doesn’t wait for an answer before jogging into the store.

When Dean comes back outside he sees Sam leaning against the Impala, waiting for the gas tank to fill up. He’s turned to the side, too preoccupied with something to notice Dean, and as Dean draws nearer he sees Sam cup both hands around his nose.

“Hetchsh. He-hetchsh.” Sam sneezes twice, bending slightly at the waste.

“Bless you.” Sam jumps, startled, and spins to face Dean.

“Holy shi-ih-ihech-uh!” His expletive is cut short by another unanticipated sneeze.

“Bless-”

“Heh-hetchsh.”

“-you.”

Sam swipes frustratingly at his nose and glares at Dean.

“Shut up.” Dean puts out his hands and backs away a little, holding up a plastic sack.

“I got us some dinner. And the nice lady at the counter told me there’s a motel a few blocks that way.” Dean holds out his hand, and Sam drops the keys into his open palm.

“Better not be soup.”

“Roast beef sandwiches.” Dean grins. They climb into the Impala and pull out, a slight drizzle beginning to fall.

“Doesn’t it ever stop raining in this freaking state?” Dean complains. He doesn’t really expect Sam to answer or anything, but he hears a quick gasp next to him. He glances over at Sam, sees that his eyes are closed and he’s leaning slightly forward.

“Sam?” He’s answered with a loud sneeze.

“HetchSHOO. Ugh.”And then, Sam sneezes again, and the force of it, combined with the fact that he’s already leaning far forward, slams him into the dashboard.

Sam cries out in pain, and Dean’s really glad they’re already headed for a motel, because he sees blood dripping from Sam’s cupped hands onto his jeans.

It’s going to be a long night.

“Holy shi-ih-ihech-uh!” His expletive is cut short by another unanticipated sneeze.

“Bless-”

“Heh-hetchsh.”

“-you.”

Ahh! MMMMM. :twisted:

And awww, poor Sam sneezing his face into the dashboard and making himself bleed! Poor boy needs a hug...I am also liking Dean being wet and shivery :drool::twisted:

“Bless-”

“Heh-hetchsh.”

“-you.”

I totally fell in love with the whole story :twisted:

Especially this part ^^

But shivering and freezing dean is freaking adorable ;-)

Do you ever thought about...contagion :drool:

Love it :twisted: Keep going!

Love

Awww, he hit the dashboard? That's gotta hurt...

I love the way you write both of them, great job!

I ran out of sneezy Dean and took a peek at this. It hit the spot. :winkkiss: Poor embarrassed in-denial Sam.

“Bless-”

“Heh-hetchsh.”

“-you.”

Definitely my favorite part! :shy: You write sick!Sammy so beautifully. :winkkiss: I hope I will last till tuesday! :unsure:

... he hit the dashboard.

Like, actually hit the dashboard.

Oh Sammy. :bounce:

Would you like the parts reflected in the title?

“Bless-”

“Heh-hetchsh.”

“-you.”

Ahh! MMMMM. :heart:

And awww, poor Sam sneezing his face into the dashboard and making himself bleed! Poor boy needs a hug...I am also liking Dean being wet and shivery :lol::heart:

Yes, he does need a hug, And my muse was certainly wanting to Dean to head in that direction...I'm still not sure if it will, though. We'll see. If enough people want it, I guess?

“Bless-”

“Heh-hetchsh.”

“-you.”

I totally fell in love with the whole story :)

Especially this part ^^

But shivering and freezing dean is freaking adorable ;-)

Do you ever thought about...contagion :twisted:

Love it :) Keep going!

Love

Yay! I'm really glad people are liking these parts! I'm definately going to have to consider contagion now!

Awww, he hit the dashboard? That's gotta hurt...

I love the way you write both of them, great job!

Thanks so much :)

I ran out of sneezy Dean and took a peek at this. It hit the spot. B) Poor embarrassed in-denial Sam.

Glad you enjoyed it, even though it's not Dean...yet.

“Bless-”

“Heh-hetchsh.”

“-you.”

Definitely my favorite part! :wub: You write sick!Sammy so beautifully. :heart: I hope I will last till tuesday! :unsure:

Thanks! I'm glad you're liking it so far!

... he hit the dashboard.

Like, actually hit the dashboard.

Oh Sammy. :lol:

Would you like the parts reflected in the title?

Yes please and thank you!!

Part 4

“Ow! Damnit, Dean-”

“Sorry, sorry, just let me-”

“OW! God, that hurts, Dean.”

Dean fumbles with the washcloth, tried to be as gentle as possible, and Sam rolls his eyes, can’t believe he’s actually letting Dean do this right now. His nose is still dripping blood, not to mention his hands and clothes and maybe even a little bit of the inside of the Impala are covered in blood. Dean’s so going to kill him for that.

Right now, though all he can think about is how badly his nose is throbbing, and how much his head is killing him right now. And on top of that, it’s taking every ounce of self control he has left not to sneeze.

Dean presses too hard against his nose, and his breath gives a sudden hitch. His eyes snap closed, but Dean doesn’t seem to notice, continues to wipe the blood from his face. Sam’s chest moves in and out rapidly, and his head tilts back slightly, away from Dean’s hand.

“De-Dean…hehh…”

“Just hold on a minute, Sam. I’m almost-” Sam leans back even further, bringing a hand up in an attempt to push Dean’s arm away. Dean still doesn’t realize what’s going on, thinks he’s pulling away from the pain, and his breath is caught in his throat so he can’t exactly say anything.

“Heh-hehh…unn…” Sam wrenches his head to the side, unable to hold the sneeze in any longer.

“Heh-atshchoo!” Dean jumps back, startled, and Sam slowly looks up at him though watery eyes, hands still cupped firmly against his nose.

“Oh… Are you…okay?”

Sam just backs up until he’s against the wall, and then not so gracefully slides his tall frame down until he’s sitting on the floor.

“”m just gonna wait here for awhile,” he finally says through his hands. Dean nods, grabs a fresh washcloth. He squats down in front of Sam, aware of how tiny the bathroom is, and carefully slides it between Sam’s cupped hands and his face. He hesitates, and then drops down across from Sam with a groan. Sam sniffles, doesn’t meet Dean’s eyes. It’s a little cool in the room, and Dean shivers involuntarily. Sam doesn’t look to cold though, so he guesses its fine.

They sit on the bathroom floor for the next half hour, Sam keeping the washcloth pressed strongly to his nose. He’s pretty sure the bleeding has stopped, but the pain hasn’t. After awhile, Sam’s constant sniffling is starting to worry Dean a little. Sam somehow senses this, gives Dean a weary look.

“I can’t tell if my nose if just running or if it’s still bleeding.” Dean twists his arm behind him, reaching for a third washcloth. Sam coughs wetly, sagging forward. Dean stands up and runs the fresh cloth under the sink. He kneels back down in front of Sam and motions for him to move his hands.

Sam’s nose still itches slightly, like he needs to sneeze again, which he really doesn’t want to do. Dean finished cleaning his face, wiping the last of the blood away.

“Looks like its stopped bleeding,” Dean announces. Sam sighs, opens his mouth to answer, but breath hitches as the tickle in his nose intensifies unexpectedly, resulting in an embarrassing gasping sound. His face turns red and he scrubs his knuckles under his nose, hastily standing up.

“Do you want some Advil or something?” Dean asks him as he heads over to the bed and starts undressing.

“No.”

“Are you sure? Cause you seemed to be in a lot of pain earlier-”

“I’m fine, Dean,” Sam replies irritably, and sniffles several times as he climbs into his bed. As soon as Sam’s under the covers, Dean breathes a sigh of relief. At least Sam will be asleep within minutes. That’s the one upside to Sam being sick. Sam can always sleep when he’s sick.

Dean surveys the room, relieved to see no blood on the floor or the bed. The only things that can’t be saved are the washcloths, which he tosses into the garbage can. He washes his hands in the bathroom and turns out the lights before pulling off his own clothes and collapsing into bed.

To his surprise, less than a minute later, two muffled sneezes come from the other bed.

Hehtsxt. Heh-hechetshxt.”

“Sam? You still awake?”

“No. Hetchsh-uh.” A loud sniffle. “Yes.”

“Need anything?” He tries to peer through the dark at Sam but sees nothing. There’s a rustling sound and then he hears Sam sitting up. The room is suddenly illuminated as he turns the lamp on.

Sam sheepishly reaches for the tissue box on the nightstand and blows his nose into a tissue.

“Sorry,” he says quietly before settling back down and putting out the light. This time, Dean can tell by the light snores that Sam has really fallen asleep.

Aww, poor Sam! Nosebleed + blocked/runny nose + sneezing really sucks, I've so been there! The needing to sneeze was very, very yummy though :lol: And I loved "Are you awake?" "No. *sneeze* Yes." :heart:

I also wanted to say, don't feel pressured to put in sick Dean if it's not where you want to take the story. I will read and enjoy either way, and I can definitely enjoy shivery!wet!Dean on his own merits without him being sick if that's where you want to go :heart: Anyway, either way - looking forward to more!

Haha =P

I loved that

"Are you awake?"

"no"

*sneeze*

"...yes"

Aww :heart: I can perfectly imagine.

Poor Sammy, it really sucks to have nosebleed and a cold at the same time... :heart:

But somehow you let it appear sooo cute with a beautiful older brother who cares about him.

Definetly a lovely h/c story :lol:

Awww, Sammy! I love his sneezing in such closed quarters.

And Dean is the best care-taker ever. I want to marry him. :-)

Great story so far!

I agree with ooo, no contagion needed :lol: I love when Dean takes care of his brother!

And Sneezy Sammy = :heart: :heart:

:heart:

Wow. This fic pushes my fetish-buttons like crazy. :drool: Your style is very sexy and I drool over every detail. Fantastic.

“Waitress said it was delicious on a rainy day.”

“Did she say cheeseburgers were delicious on a rainy day too?”

Heeeee! Dean's trying to be so smooth and Sam's just not falling for it. Brilliant line. :drool:

Gah. :boom: I'm gonna second ooo on this one - if that's where you wanna take it, YAY, but don't feel pressured. Write what makes you happy.

I've gotta give you props on the constant, constant sneezing, with all the pretty spellings. Crazy hotness right there.

Aww, poor Sam! Nosebleed + blocked/runny nose + sneezing really sucks, I've so been there! The needing to sneeze was very, very yummy though :drool: And I loved "Are you awake?" "No. *sneeze* Yes." :wub:

I also wanted to say, don't feel pressured to put in sick Dean if it's not where you want to take the story. I will read and enjoy either way, and I can definitely enjoy shivery!wet!Dean on his own merits without him being sick if that's where you want to go :boom: Anyway, either way - looking forward to more!

You said everything I was going to.

So... that whole thing, seconded. Especially the loving on the "are you awake?" line. :o

I agree with ooo, no contagion needed :drool: I love when Dean takes care of his brother!

And Sneezy Sammy = :heart::lol:

:woot1:

My thoughts exactly. :wub:

Aww, poor Sam! Nosebleed + blocked/runny nose + sneezing really sucks, I've so been there! The needing to sneeze was very, very yummy though :huh: And I loved "Are you awake?" "No. *sneeze* Yes." :laugh:

I also wanted to say, don't feel pressured to put in sick Dean if it's not where you want to take the story. I will read and enjoy either way, and I can definitely enjoy shivery!wet!Dean on his own merits without him being sick if that's where you want to go :) Anyway, either way - looking forward to more!

Thanks:) And I'm happy that part was enjoyable, I was rather proud of it myself!

I also really appreciate your advice. I think that it would be nice to put sneezey Dean in, but my story probably isn't going in that direction.

Nosebleed and sniffles together, oh no!

And I always love caretaking Dean.

Thank you! Dean is an awesome caretaker when it comes to Sammy =)

Haha =P

I loved that

"Are you awake?"

"no"

*sneeze*

"...yes"

Aww :) I can perfectly imagine.

Poor Sammy, it really sucks to have nosebleed and a cold at the same time... ;)

But somehow you let it appear sooo cute with a beautiful older brother who cares about him.

Definetly a lovely h/c story :rolleyes:

Haha yes, it would totally suck, and I'm terrible to inflict it on poor Sammy...but its just so much fun and adorable!

Thanks for reading!

Awww, Sammy! I love his sneezing in such closed quarters.

And Dean is the best care-taker ever. I want to marry him. :-)

Great story so far!

Ooh, marriage. That would be wonderful! Thanks so much for reading!

Me too :)

Who doesn't want to marry him :laugh: ?

True that!

I agree with ooo, no contagion needed :) I love when Dean takes care of his brother!

And Sneezy Sammy = :heart::wub:

:woot1:

Thanks! I'm really glad you're enjoying it!

Sammy, that must suck.

Unfortunately I love it. :lol:

Yes, his pain is our gain. Thanks for reading!

Wow. This fic pushes my fetish-buttons like crazy. :omg: Your style is very sexy and I drool over every detail. Fantastic.

Aww, thanks so much! Glad I'm pushing some buttons! And thank you. no one has ever called it sexy before!

This is so well written! :D I LOVE sneezy!Sam, so you definitely can keep the focus on him if you want. :):wub:

Thank you! I'm SO glad you love sneezy!Sam, cause there's a lot more coming. My story is growing ridiculously long and the focus is all on Sammy! And awesome Dean, of course!

“Waitress said it was delicious on a rainy day.”

“Did she say cheeseburgers were delicious on a rainy day too?”

Heeeee! Dean's trying to be so smooth and Sam's just not falling for it. Brilliant line. :D

Gah. :heart: I'm gonna second ooo on this one - if that's where you wanna take it, YAY, but don't feel pressured. Write what makes you happy.

I've gotta give you props on the constant, constant sneezing, with all the pretty spellings. Crazy hotness right there.

Wow, thanks! I'm glad you liked that line! I love your feedback, so thank you!

Aww, poor Sam! Nosebleed + blocked/runny nose + sneezing really sucks, I've so been there! The needing to sneeze was very, very yummy though :huh: And I loved "Are you awake?" "No. *sneeze* Yes." :D

I also wanted to say, don't feel pressured to put in sick Dean if it's not where you want to take the story. I will read and enjoy either way, and I can definitely enjoy shivery!wet!Dean on his own merits without him being sick if that's where you want to go :rolleyes: Anyway, either way - looking forward to more!

You said everything I was going to.

So... that whole thing, seconded. Especially the loving on the "are you awake?" line. :)

Thank you! Gosh, I'm so happy that y'all enjoyed that part so much! Thanks for the comment!

I agree with ooo, no contagion needed :laugh: I love when Dean takes care of his brother!

And Sneezy Sammy = :) :)

:D

My thoughts exactly. ;)

Thanks for reading! Glad you liked it!

I just want to say a huge thanks to everyone for reading!! You guys are so supportive and I'm really glad I have a place where I'm comfortable to post my stories. And thanks everyone for the advice. Y'all are awesome! This story is getting ridiculously long, because all of a sudden there was plot and it kind of took off! But it doesn't really come until the next chapter.

Part 5

Sam isn’t in his bed when Dean gets up the next morning. He isn’t in the bathroom either, and when Dean looks out the window the Impala is gone.

“Kid better be getting me some coffee,” he grumbles to himself, trying not to worry too much. Not that Dean Winchester ever worries. But if he did, he would definitely only worry about Sam.

Dean breathes a sigh of relief when he hears the familiar sound of the Impala twenty minutes later and turns the TV on, settling onto his bed.

Sam comes in through the door, pausing as he does to bury his nose into his shoulder. His hands are full, a cup of coffee in either one, and he sneezes into his shoulder.

“Huhtchoo.” Sam heaves a frustrated sigh and rubs his nose vigorously against his shirt before kicking the door shut.

“Did you clean the blood out of the Impala last night?” He asks Dean, handing him his coffee.

“No, did- wait! You got blood on my baby? On the seats? Sam!”

“It wasn’t on purpose, Dean.” Dean frowns, trying to look angry, but then chuckles.

“Dude. I can’t believe you sneezed so hard that you hit the freaking dashboard.”

Sam absently rubs at his still sore nose and throws Dean a bitchface.

“Ha ha. Well, don’t worry, I didn’t see any blood this morn-”

The matter of Dean’s car is temporarily forgotten as Sam suddenly stops in mid-sentence. He ducks his head as an unexpected, jolting sneeze causes his to bend forward. The coffee he’s holding sloshes over the sides of the cup and onto his hands, scalding him.

“Damnit!” The full cup tumbles out of Sam’s hand to the motel floor, splashing coffee everywhere and leaving a puddle at his feet.

“Shit, Sam, you okay?” Dean jumps off the bed, moves to where Sam’s clutching his hand against his body, but Sam steps back and glares.

“I’m fine, Dean,” Sam growls before he storms outside into the rain. Dean contemplates going after him, decides to give him a little space. He grabs a towel from the bathroom and drops it over the coffee spill on the floor, mopping up the liquid.

Sam’s still gone an hour later, and this time Dean will admit he’s worried. Sam could be anywhere, and it’s raining, and it’s getting dark outside. And sure, Sam’s a big kid, but all of that combined with the fact that he’s sick, and apparently having terrible luck, worries Dean to no end.

He’s reaching for the doorknob when the door is flung wide open, almost smacking him in the face. Sam’s standing there, completely soaked, and he looks like he’s about to fall over.

Dean reaches for him, can feel heat radiating off of him through his wet clothes.

“Shit, Sam, you’re burning up!”

Sam shrugs, pushes past him into the room, and stumbles a little. Dean’s at his side, firm hand on Sam’s elbow.

“It’s fucking hot in here,” Sam says, attempting to shrug off his jacket. Dean hurries to help him while nudging him toward the bed.

Sam drags his arm across his forehead, wiping the sweat away. He slumps onto the bed, sitting still for a moment, and then reaches down to tug his shirt off.

Dean leans down and pulls the boots off his brother’s feet, tossing them to the side. Now all that’s left are Sam’s jeans, which is going to be awkward. He looks up at Sam, hoping he’ll get the hint and be able to remove them himself, but he’s a little preoccupied.

Sam’s eyes snap shut and he tilts his head downward. Since he’s already holding his shirt, he buries his face into it as a sneezing fit overtakes him.

“Hetchshoo. He-hetch-uh! Heh-atshchoo. Hehhh…ugh…” Sam sniffs hard and his breath continues to hitch. “Heh-hetchsh-uh. Hetchshoo. Hehh…hahCHOO!” Sam’s face is red and he looks down at his shirt with a disgusted look before tossing it to the floor. He tries to breathe through his nose but it’s blocked and he makes a sort of gurgling sound that makes Dean wince. He gives his head a shake, small drops of water flying from his hair, trying to clear his head.

“Fuggin’ hot id here,” Sam whines, sounding extremely congested.

And then his eyes roll back into his head and he falls back onto the bed, unconscious.

Archived