Sneeze Fetish Forum

Another Supernatural Fic - (8 Parts)

27jj

“I’m fine, Dean,” Sam growls before he storms outside into the rain.

Gahhh!! He went into the rain! :rolleyes:

Jeez this part is awesome! I feel so bad for Sam though, nothing's going right for him. I just want to cuddle him until everything's better!!!

Please continue this, the suspense kills :huh:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
“I’m fine, Dean,” Sam growls before he storms outside into the rain.

Gahhh!! He went into the rain! :D

Jeez this part is awesome! I feel so bad for Sam though, nothing's going right for him. I just want to cuddle him until everything's better!!!

Please continue this, the suspense kills :D

Yeah, things are going pretty badly for him :lol: Thanks for reading!

AWWWW.

Yes, I know I'm mean to Sammy. :rolleyes:

Still, aw. (:

Hey, I'm right there with you:) Thank you!!

Omg, what a time to end the chapter! ;) I have to find out what happens to my dear sneezy!Sammy. :)

Next part is going up! Thanks for reading!

So…I made up a fugly…hope it’s believable for the story! :lol: *runs and hides* And I made and attempt at plot! Sorry I ended with a cliffy and then waited so long to post this, but, I’m going to have to do it again. Finals are this week so the next part won’t be up until after this week. :) See you next weekend!

Part 6

Dean wrings out a towel in the sink and moves back to Sam’s side, noting that they’re pretty much out of linens. He presses the cool towel to Sam’s forehead and listens as the wind howls loudly outside. It’s a full blown storm now, and though he remains asleep Sam stirs a little at each rumble of the intermittent thunder.

Dean represses an urge to comfort his brother with soothing words- not that Sam would hear them, but Dean doesn’t want to be caught having a chick-flick moment. Still, Sam never did like storms, never had when they were kids.

There’s a flash of lighting, then a sharp knock on the door, and Sam snuffles and rolls over.

Dean hurries to the door, flinging it open to let Bobby through.

“Son of a bitch to drive in that storm. I could hardly see through the damn windshield,” Bobby growls as a greeting, but his face softens when he spots Sam.

“How’s the kid doing?”

“Better. Thanks for coming, Bobby. I didn’t really know what to do. Sam never gets this sick.”

Bobby studies Sam with worry, takes in the dark circles under his eyes, the flush spreading across his face, his congested breathing. Dean had called Bobby when several hours had passed and Sam still hadn’t woken up.

“What’s wrong with him?”

“He just had a little cold, and then he went out into the rain for an hour or so. When he came back, he had a fever but I didn’t think it was that bad. He just…collapsed. A cold doesn’t usually knock Sam out like this.”

“And he’s still got a fever?” Bobby asks, but before Dean has a chance to say anything they hear a soft moan from the bed.

"Dean?"

“Sam?” Dean moves to the side of the bed where Sam’s trying to sit up. “Hey, take it easy.”

“W-what-” Sam breaks off with a bleary sneeze, directed into his pillow. “Hetchngh. Ugh. What’s goigg od?” He sniffs hard, dragging his wrist under his nose. “Bobby?”

“Glad you’re awake, Sam. Now, I think there’s something going on in this town.”

“What?” Dean asks, bringing Sam a glass of water. “What does that have anything to do with-”

“It has everything to do with Sam, ya idjit,” Bobby cuts in. “I was just about to tell you before Sam decided to join us.”

Sam coughs, choking a little on his water. He groans and clutches at his sides, falling weakly back onto the bed.

“What do you beand, this has to do with be?”

“I mean, there’s something supernatural in this town. I did a little research before I came, found a bunch of articles about folks here recently getting really sick or running into some really bad luck.” Both Sam and Dean’s eyes widen at this.

“Sam’s been having some pretty shitty luck lately,” Dean says.

“But I take it you two haven’t noticed anything wrong with the rest of the town?”

“We’ve been kind of busy ourselves,” Dean snaps, gesturing toward Sam, who coughs weakly.

“Well, there’s a hunt right under your noses. Asked around on what it might be, and I think I’ve figured it out.”

“So, there’s a hundt?” Sam eyes narrow in contemplation.

“Huh,” Dean says intelligently. “What are the friggin’ odds? You’re attracting all kinds of trouble.” Sam coughs again, ignoring Dean and turning to Bobby.

“And its sobe type of superdatural creature?” Sam sniffs heavily.

“It’s called a Huviti. It’s pretty closely related with an Acheri, which is a spirit that brings sickness to humans. Actually, there are all kinds of legends of spirits and demons that bring illness and sometimes death to their victims.

“The way that a Huviti cast their spells is by getting some of their victim’s blood, and then they’re able to inflict anything upon them. This one’s into bad luck and sickness, by the looks of it. And it’s most likely in the form of a human, maybe a child. Also, they feed on their victim’s weakness. Which would explain why Sam’s getting worse.”

As if to prove this point, Sam makes a noise of discomfort and sneezes into the bed.

Hetchshoo. He-hetch-uh. Heh-atshchoo.” Sam winces and pinches the bridge of his nose, panting a little. Bobby and Dean exchange worried glances.

“But how would it get some of Sam’s blood? And when?” Sam shakes his head, as puzzled as Dean is, until realization suddenly hits him.

“Deand! The blood in the car! Frob whed I, you dow…Dabbit! I should have downd-”

“But you were sick before that,” Dean interrupts.

“I think that’s why the Huviti chose Sam. They’re more likely to attack children, the elderly, or the sick. People who are weaker,” Bobby says, and Sam looks away, sniffling a little. Dean frowns, looks between Sam and Bobby. There’s a long silence before Dean clears his throat.

“Okay, so how do we kill this thing?”

People who are weaker,” Bobby says, and Sam looks away, sniffling a little.

Bet Sam loved that. :yes:

This is great - I can't wait to see where this goes. :kiss1:

Well, you know I'm a plot-loving gal :yes: Awesome, a twist!

“Huh,” Dean says intelligently. “What are the friggin’ odds? You’re attracting all kinds of trouble.” Sam coughs again, ignoring Dean and turning to Bobby.

Firstly, I loved this entire part. I could definitely picture it like a scene from the show. And now I'm dying to know what happens next! :)

Secondly, best of luck on finals!! (Y si tienes algos examenes de Espanol... !que tengas suerte!)

Ooh, cool plot twist! I love the description of "bleary sneeze", for some reason. And directed into his pillow, yay!

Good luck on your finals!

People who are weaker,” Bobby says, and Sam looks away, sniffling a little.

Bet Sam loved that. :D

This is great - I can't wait to see where this goes. :)

Thanks so much for reading! Glad you're liking it so far:)

Well, you know I'm a plot-loving gal :) Awesome, a twist!

I'm glad you're into the plot-twist! Thanks for reading!

Loving Sick!Sam (of course!) and adoring Dean here. The plot twist is awesome!

Yay, I'm thrilled that you're liking it so far! Thank you!

Poor Sam! Somebody really is out to get him!

Yeah, things are definately not going his way. Thanks for reading:)

Lovee the plot twist! :wub:

Thank you!! Also, thanks for updating the parts! You rock:)

Firstly, I loved this entire part. I could definitely picture it like a scene from the show. And now I'm dying to know what happens next! :)

Secondly, best of luck on finals!! (Y si tienes algos examenes de Espanol... !que tengas suerte!)

Wow, thanks so much for the awesome feedback! I'm glad you are enjoying it so far!

Muchas gracias! Tengo mi examen de español en la mañana, asi debo estudiar en lugar de escribir ficción de SPN :) Oh well!

Ooh, cool plot twist! I love the description of "bleary sneeze", for some reason. And directed into his pillow, yay!

Good luck on your finals!

I also love bleary sneezes into pillows:) Glad you enjoy that part!

Thanks so much!

Thanks everyone for wishing me good luck on finals- they're almost over!! I could't wait to finish this part, so I'm posting it while I should be studying Spanish!

Part 7

“You cand’t go without be!” Sam protests, pushing himself up from the bed. His face flushes seconds later when his arms give out and he falls back, coughing weakly. He reaches up one hand and wipes his sweaty hair off of his forehead, wheezing slightly.

“Okay, Sam,” Dean says tiredly. “If you can get out of the bed and put your boots on, I’ll let you hold the gun.”

Sam glares, pouting, and Dean turns his back and continues packing his duffle triumphantly. He takes pity on Sam a moment later when he hears three explosive sneezes behind him.

Hatchsh-uh! Hetshchoo! HetshCHOO!”

“Bless you. Look, you need to stay here and rest. Bobby and I are perfectly capable of doing this hunt ourselves.” Dean turns back around, grabbing the box of tissues from the table and tossing them at Sam. “Besides, with your shit luck right now, you’d probably be more harm than help,” he says with a smirk. Sam pulls out a tissue and blows his nose feebly into it.

“Dude, if I wasn’t sigck right dow, I would-”

“Yeah, yeah, you’d kick my ass. I’d like to see you try.” Dean moves over to Sam, reaches out a lighting quick hand to feel his forehead before Sam has a chance to stop him.

“Damn, you are on fire,” Dean announces, his tone a little joking, but there’s also worry in his voice. “You gonna be alright here?”

“I dond’t deed to be babied, Deand.”

Dean holds up his hands, eyebrows raised. Sam tries to glare again, his attempt ruined by another sneeze.

Hetshchngh. Ugh.” He lets out an unsteady breath, his face paling a little.

“Hey Deand? Could you get be sobe Tyledol?”

“Sure, no problem,” Dean answers, then, seeing Sam raise a hand to his face in anticipation, says, “Bless you.”

Sam’s breath hitches and his eyes flutter, but he doesn’t sneeze.

“Dabbit, Deand!” He cries out in frustration, scrubbing fiercely at his now itching nose. Dean chuckles as he shakes a couple of Tylenol into his hand. Bobby comes in as Sam is swallowing the pills.

“Everything’s loaded. Ready, to head out?” Bobby asks, then nods at Sam. “What’s with grumpy?”

“Nothing. He’s fine,” Dean replies, and the two older hunters say their goodbyes to Sam, who’s already dozing off, before heading out the door.

Bobby and Dean climb into the Impala and pull out of the motel parking lot.

“Think he’ll be okay there all by himself?” Bobby asks.

“I’m just hoping the kid sleeps the whole time. He usually does, when he’s sick, but who knows? Let’s just kill this son of a bitch and get back to him.” Dean’s forehead is creased with concern, and he doesn’t even try to keep the worry off his face.

Bobby directs him to the edge of town, which is the beginning of a thick, green forest.

“We’re going in there? Why”

“Mostly likely were the Huviti’s hiding at,” Bobby supplies. Dean shoulders his pack, drawing his gun.

“And you’re sure that silver’s gonna kill it?”

“It should,” Bobby answers gruffly, and Dean hopes to hell that he’s surer than he sounds.

They walk for about ten minutes when Dean suddenly feels a tightness in his chest and has to suppress a cough into his fist. He clears his throat in surprise, but continues on. Not two minutes later, there’s another tickle in his throat, and he coughs again, longer this time. He has to stop, leaning forward slightly as he coughs harshly into his sleeve.

“Damn,” he curses, breathless, but before he can say anything else he’s thrown forward with an unexpected sneeze.

Harshchehh!” Dean stumbles a little, swiping at his nose, and his foot catches on an obvious tree root. He trips, flying forward on his face in an uncharacteristically ungraceful manner.

“We’re getting close,” Bobby whispers, eyeing Dean.

“How the hell do you know that?” Dean asks, scrambling to his feet, and he’s panting a little.

“A Huviti will put up a shield around themselves, to disarm any predators. It’s not strong, but it’s obviously starting to affect you. We have to move fast. Get in, kill it, and get out. Stay alert,” Bobby orders, moving quickly ahead.

Dean nods, wipes at his suddenly running nose, and jogs to catch up with Bobby.

“Why isn’t affecting you then?”

Bobby doesn’t answer. He has stopped, and Dean has to back track a little. He raises his gun, aiming in the direction where Bobby’s eyes are trained, but Bobby shakes his head and gently lowers Dean’s gun.

“Better let me shoot it,” Dean huffs in annoyance, but tucks his gun into his waistband and swipes at his nose again.

There’s a rustling in the trees behind him, and Dean turns quickly, a small coughing fit overwhelming him. Bobby walks around Dean, his eyes glued on the forest surrounding them.

Suddenly, from their left, a creature appears from behind the trees. It looks nearly human, walking on two legs, long, dark hair. In fact, it reminds Dean strangely of a little girl. Before he has time to contemplate it further, its charging them with inhuman-like speed. Booby shoots once, twice, right into the creature’s chest, and it comes to a stop not three feet away, crumbling to the ground.

They stare at it for a few seconds, making sure it’s actually dead. Dean figures by the fact that he can breathe again that it is.

“Well, that was…weird,” Dean says, slightly bewildered. He looks at Bobby, who nods, clearly pleased with himself.

“Let’s head back and see if your brother’s still in one piece.”

Awesome couple of chapters, hon! :drool:

“Sure, no problem,” Dean answers, then, seeing Sam raise a hand to his face in anticipation, says, “Bless you.”

My favorite part. :drool:

Good luck with your finals. *fingers crossed*

Deeeeeeaan! :lol:

I love the pitifulness of "I'd totally kick your ass except I can't" Sam.

“Dabbit, Deand!” He cries out in frustration, scrubbing fiercely at his now itching nose.

Ahhh this part was soooo cute :cry: Good luck on your finals!

“Hetshchngh. Ugh.” He lets out an unsteady breath, his face paling a little.

GAHH. :wub: I love your helpless sick Sam.

And heeehee, you managed to sneak some sick Dean in there anyway! And I love your concerned caretakering Dean as well. :cry:

More good luck for your finals!

“Dabbit, Deand!” He cries out in frustration, scrubbing fiercely at his now itching nose.

Ahhh this part was soooo cute :yuck:

Agreed, my fave too! I love the anticlimax at the end.

And yeah, good luck with the exams.

Oh, brilliance :wub: Yes, lots of luck on finals!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much!!

Awesome couple of chapters, hon! :lol:

My favorite part. :bike:

Good luck with your finals. *fingers crossed*

Glad you liked that part! Thanks so much!!

Deeeeeeaan! :cryhappy:

I love the pitifulness of "I'd totally kick your ass except I can't" Sam.

Hoped you enjoy that part :wub: Thanks!!

Ahhh this part was soooo cute :heart: Good luck on your finals!

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

“Hetshchngh. Ugh.” He lets out an unsteady breath, his face paling a little.

GAHH. :) I love your helpless sick Sam.

And heeehee, you managed to sneak some sick Dean in there anyway! And I love your concerned caretakering Dean as well. :laugh:

More good luck for your finals!

Yes, I couldn't resist:) Thank you so much!

Ahhh this part was soooo cute :lol:

Agreed, my fave too! I love the anticlimax at the end.

And yeah, good luck with the exams.

Thanks! I see that part is a favorite, I'm very glad you are all enjoying it! Thanks for reading!

Last part, everyone! Enjoy, and thanks so much for reading :laugh:

Part 8

When Sam wakes up, he feels an immediate change, as though a weight has been lifted off of him. He sits up and pushes the covers off as his stomach gives a loud grumble, and he realizes he hasn’t really eaten much in the past few days.

He hears a car door slamming outside and Bobby and Dean come through the door a minute later.

“How you feeling, Sam?” Dean asks immediately, but Sam ignores him.

“So, what happened out there? Did you kill it?”

“Yeah, Sam, it was a piece of cake, the-”

“Sure did,” Bobby cuts in. “Well, I killed it. Your idjit brother here was too busy coughing and tripping over his own feet to be much help.”

“What! What happened?”

“He got affected by the Huviti before we got a chance to kill it,” Bobby smirks, and Dean shoots him a glare.

“What? Are you sick, Dean?”

“No, I’m fine, Sam. Thanks a lot, Bobby.”

“Any time, kid,” Bobby replies sarcastically.

Before Sam has a chance to fret over Dean any further, he blinks rapidly and sneezes three times into his sleeve.

Hehh…heh-etchsh. Hetchsh. He-hetchsh.”

“Damn, are you still sick Sam?” Dean asks worriedly, handing Sam a tissue. They both look to Bobby for an answer.

“The effects of the Huviti disappeared when we ganked it, but it looks like you still have the sniffles.”

Sam groans and flops back down onto the bed.

“Great. Just great.”

“Awww, poor Sammy,” Dean chuckles.

“Laugh now, Dean, but you’ve been exposed to my germs for the past week. We’ll see if you’re laughing tomorrow when you wake up sick.”

“Not gonna happen, little brother.”

“If you two are done arguing, I’d like to leave now,” Bobby interjects. They both grin sheepishly at him.

“Thanks a lot, Bobby. Couldn’t have done this without you.” Dean goes over, hand outstretched.

“I know you couldn’t have, kid,” Bobby says, but clasps Dean’s hand tightly in his own.

“Yeah, Bobby,” Sam says from the bed. “Thanks for looking out for me.”

“Take care of yourself. Both of you.” He nods at each of them before leaving. Sam directs a sneeze into the crook of his elbow as they listen to the sound of Bobby’s car in the parking lot.

Hetshch.”

“Hey, you feeling okay, Sam?” Dean asks, still concerned for his brother’s health.

“Yeah, Dean, I’m okay. Just a-ah-atshch-uh! Just a cold.” Sam sniffles into a tissue. Dean nods, but inches his way close enough to Sam that he can clamp a hand down on his forehead. Sam yelps in surprise but doesn’t pull away.

“Well,” Dean concludes. “No fever. You need anything? Besides tissues?” He adds, seeing Sam lean away from him to sneeze.

“Heh-hehh…unn… Hetchsh-uh.” He sniffs wetly and plucks a tissue from the box Dean is holding out.

“Thanks,” he says after blowing his nose.

“Anytime,” Dean says, and climbs into his own bed. As usual, Sam falls asleep before him, and he listens to his even breathing for awhile before falling asleep himself.

They leave the next morning.

“Let’s get out of this crappy town,” Dean says, shaking Sam awake. Sam sits up and yawns, still sleepy. His nose is a little red and his throat a little scratchy, but for the most part he feels better.

Sam loads the bags into the Impala while Dean checks out. It’s raining again, and Sam’s ready to leave this crappy weather in the rearview mirror as much as he’s ready to shake this freaking cold.

Dean jogs out to the car and the climb in next to each other.

“So, what’s our next hunt?” Dean asks, not really listening as Sam tells him about a spirit in Ohio.

Dean cranks up the music and flips the windshield wipers on, singing along loudly as they drive, down another highway, to another hunt in another state. Just another day in the life of Sam and Dean Winchester.

“The effects of the Huviti disappeared when we ganked it, but it looks like you still have the sniffles.”

“Yeah, Dean, I’m okay. Just a-ah-atshch-uh! Just a cold.” Sam sniffles into a tissue. Dean nods, but inches his way close enough to Sam that he can clamp a hand down on his forehead. Sam yelps in surprise but doesn’t pull away.

Heehehe! This part was full of cute :lol:

Great ending, I've loved reading this so thanks for writing it! :laugh:

:)

I love Bobby busting Dean's attempt at pretending nothing happened and Sam immediately being worried he's sick, and I love Dean's laughing "Awww, poor Sammy" when they realize Sam's not going to snap back to fine right away and is in for more horribleness, and again the constant constant sneeziness of Sam was crazy hot. All those build-ups... gah!

Archived