Sneeze Fetish Forum

100 ways to get kicked out of Wal-Mart

cheetah

Seriously. I'm just feeling random.

For those people who are going "Wtf?" It's kind of a game. Name a way to get kicked out of Wal-Mart. Be creative. :drool:

Hide in the clothes racks and yell "Pick me! Pick me!" at people.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grab a random magazine or newspaper and sprint towards the exit screaming, "Andre, Andre! I have the secret documents!"

(Yeah, that was shamelessly ripped from a "100 things to do in an exam list xD")

Grab and family pack of toilet paper and run towards the exit yelling "IT'S AN EMERGENCY!"

Play Jenga using one of those big piles of cans.

Take a ride on one of the shopping carts and yell "WWEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" :twisted:

Hide in the piles of cans than leap out of them and yell "YOU BREAK IT YOU BUY IT!" whenever somebody walks past.

Drag a plastic tote to the middle of an isle, fill it with milk and sit in it screaming "Come swim with me!!!" at people as they walk by.

Pour some water on the floor from the bottles, go up to a random man and say "Daddy, I had an accident,"

Sit on top of the shelves and yell "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" whenever they pass.

Get into a shopping cart, holding two nordic walking sticks to propel yourself and have a one-man (or one-woman) race through the aisles. :lol:... while making the noise that people do when playing professional tennis. XD :huh:

Walk up to the check out with nothing but an empty shopping trolley. Act offended if they won't let you buy it.

Make a list of everything that Kmart sells cheaper. Make several hundred photocopies of said list. Tape them up above each item and in other strategic locations around the store, then stand at the entry handing them out to customers as they come in.

Climb the shelves to reach items in high places. Once at the top, start crying and saying that you're stuck. Repeat as soon as you're rescued (and told off xD)

Make a name badge with your name and "Manager" on it. Stride around the store glaring at people suspiciously. Ask to check people's bags and accuse them of stealing ridiculous items - an obviously well-used cellphone, a water bottle, a single tampon, their wallet...

Fill up four or five trolleys as you can, then change your mind right after they've been put through check out.

Set up a tent in the middle of an aisle and yell at people when they come down it.

Get on top of the grocery bag holder and spin around screaming "MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STOP!" :blushing:

Walk across the row of shopping carts like your on a

tight rope.

Go fishing in the fish tank lol.

Jog on one of the treadmills (if they even have those at WalMart) for a few hours, then go to sleep in one of those extremely short beds they advertise comfortors on.

Archived