Sneeze Fetish Forum

100 ways to get kicked out of Wal-Mart

cheetah

Go into the McDonald's part of Walmart and ask the cashier "Im lost , sir/madam Where is Burger King?" . (Not sure if everywhere else is Walmart with a McDonald's in it. Haha but yeh). 2. Ride the shopping carts at top speed In Walmart and scream "We ARE GOING TO NARNIA, Join us. Pear pressure". Yes, PEAR pressure.. Don't even ask. 3. Turn on all the toys In the Toy Aisle that say "Try me" then run away quickly , whistling of innocence. 4. In the electronics department if you can change the lock screens on iPhones/iPads/IPod's for display, please do change it to what you find funny :P . 5. If you have a phone/iPod then blast your music as loudly as you can and start dancing with a few friends inside Walmart. The perfect dancefloor. 6. Get the Nerf guns in the toy aisle and/or Toy swords and start the ultimate battle all over Walmart. Make sure to disturb the employees too. ------------------------------------------ Just off the top of my head. The ideas arnt as funny as the other ideas in the thread. Haha. But yeh here. :)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go into the McDonald's part of Walmart and ask the cashier "Im lost , sir/madam Where is Burger King?" . (Not sure if everywhere else is Walmart with a McDonald's in it. Haha but yeh). 2. Ride the shopping carts at top speed In Walmart and scream "We ARE GOING TO NARNIA, Join us. Pear pressure". Yes, PEAR pressure.. Don't even ask. 3. Turn on all the toys In the Toy Aisle that say "Try me" then run away quickly , whistling of innocence. 4. In the electronics department if you can change the lock screens on iPhones/iPads/IPod's for display, please do change it to what you find funny :P . 5. If you have a phone/iPod then blast your music as loudly as you can and start dancing with a few friends inside Walmart. The perfect dancefloor. 6. Get the Nerf guns in the toy aisle and/or Toy swords and start the ultimate battle all over Walmart. Make sure to disturb the employees too. ------------------------------------------ Just off the top of my head. The ideas arnt as funny as the other ideas in the thread. Haha. But yeh here. :)

We're going to Narnia!!!!! Hahahaha!!! *Rotfl*

. Yes xD NARNIA is always good :D

. Yes xD NARNIA is always good :D

We gotta see Mr. Tumus first. Tea then explore! XD

Take out those big, huge, bouncy balls they have in the toys section and start throwing them around the store all over the place.

Pop out from behind a package of paper towels (or something) asking what year it is. Claim you've travelled through time.

Break out the household chemicals and start a bleach and pinesol fight! (According to an internet news show I watch, that one actually worked for somebody...they were banned from all Walmarts for five years!)

Archived