Sneeze Fetish Forum

Has anyone else had this fetish since childhood?

retrofan191

Like a lot of folks, yes I've had it since at least elementary school.  It's weird because then it wasn't really sexual, it was like this...fascination.  I've often wondered if the sexual part of the fetish is just a side effect of some other underlying thing.  I have one other fairly uncommon thing that affects me not as greatly, but manifested in pretty much the same way.

Edited by David
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Niceguy

• Sitruuna

• retrofan191

• Nova

Yes I’ve had this fetish from a young age. It’s definitely made things awkward at times and until high school, I didn’t know this was a fetish.

Absolutely. For as long as I can remember. Although back then I didn't understand it. Back then seeing people sneeze, especially from allergies, made me feel uncomfortable. Odd. Weird. Once my sexuality developed, it realized it was a fetish, but for the longest time assumed I was alone in that way.

nope I've had it since 1997 (I was born in 1979) a woman I was with and I accidently discovered it one night, I don't want to say more then that. 

I remember when I was very little it was a fascination to me. I would just stare at people when they sneezed or blew their nose. It became sexual when I got older, then I discovered it on Youtube😂

• 2 weeks later...

In childhood, I saw many kids animation exaggerated sneezes. I somewhat liked those scenes and kept repeating and memorizing. I liked how characters nose start tickled and twitching to make a big sneeze. I’m embarrassed when someone talks about sneezes and make fake sneezes for fun. Fit makes me embarrassed because it feels like they’re talking about sexual stuffs and their sneezes sounds pleasing and satisfying. I didn’t notice at that time, but I can obviously tell that I had sneeze fetish.

I've certainly been fascinated by it for as long as I can remember. I had no idea it was a sexual thing until recently, I'd never made the connection! However I do remember frequent visits with my grandmother to the library. Being autistic, I'm not sure people realized what I was doing aside from reading the same exact book over and over again. For me it was a little more. I definitely read the same thing repeatedly, but this was different. I believe this is it: https://archive.org/details/sneeze00siya/mode/1up?view=theater

Then again...maybe they noticed...

Yep since elementary school. It was more like a weird fascination with cartoons and kids comics where the characters sneezed and i didn't really knew why. Fortunately no one in my family found out (still don't know it).  It didn't become sex associate until teenage years wich is of course when i discovered this forum while searching for sneeze stuff.

It wasn't a fetish for most of my life. When I was a kid, I had a weird obsession with the sick episodes of cartoons. Something about the idea of a character catching a cold somewhat unnerved me. Really any kind of scene with illness or an over the top sneeze made me want to leave the room.

When I grew older, I found Strongestsneeze's channel, where they posted old anime and cartoon sneezes. It was a weird feeling. It was something I wanted to see more of. Things really detailed from here, as the trial and error of self discovery had me figure out what the fetish was and that I was way too deep into it to change my mind.