Sneeze Fetish Forum

Most Overrated Movies.

resolution

'Brides Maids' - I thought the humor wasn't very humorous at all...it was disturbing. I watched it with my friends and they were laughing their heads off while in the movie they were, I'll keep this pg, pooping in the sink. I just don't find what's so funny about that!

Me too! Everyone just kept going on about how fabulous Bridesmaids was, so we finally sat down and watched it... turned it off during that scene and never looked back. I think I might have tittered once before then, but it really didn't appeal to us (and we like some stuuuupid stuff!).

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

avatar was pretty overated...pretty much since it was the first real 3d movie to come out, all that crap. lol i really like the movie...but i think a little too many people went overboard with obsessing over it, like how people were saying they wanted to get with the alien chick, stuff like that

• 1 month later...

Okay I LOVE the star wars films, but I have to agree with Moulin Rouge. I have to say I find Grease a little overrated. I really like it the story and the music/acting is awesome, but the ending is so bad it almost ruins the whole thing for me. Almost. And I do find Mean girls to be a little overrated as well.

• 1 month later...

The Notebook

Maybe its just because i'm not into the whole sappy love story thing but I just couldn't get into it.

Mean Girls

Some parts of it are funny but I just think that people talk about it too much!

Harry Potter

I was never really a fan and I just think they are kinda strange.

Archived