Sneeze Fetish Forum

Love Letters

The Dude

To the one that I love,

I'm so very sorry for everything. U mean the world to me. I love u & care about u more than words can say

Can we just forget & put the past behind us & start the new year off fresh?

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Grandparents,

I love you sosososo much. You have no idea how much this means to me and what it could do for my future. I am so grateful to you guys. I couldn't have better grandparents. :heart:

Love,

Your Granddaughter

• 1 month later...

Dear doctor that I had an appointment with today;

Thank you for being awesome, nice, respectful and for planning ahead with my best interest in mind, rather than not caring at all about what happens to me after you've quit. Now, thanks to you, I can plan so far ahead as September without worrying about medication or anything else. I've never had so much time at once to actually put into getting better instead of being stressed out about what's going to happen next month. Thank you so much for giving me this chance to actually heal and try things on in my own pace. I will use it well.

By the way, I loved your Greek accent.

Love in abundance,

Me

Dear L.,

I know I ended it. I had my reasons to end it and I still think it was the right thing. Nevertheless, I'm so thankful for those 3.5 years we spent together. We had so many great times and you made me happier than any other human being has ever done before! You are so wondeful and in a way, I'll always love you! <3

I think of you every single day and even though I haven't seen you in weeks, the memories I have of us still make me smile. You are sweet, funny and lovely and I'm so glad you were my first love.

I hope you're doing well and that maybe one day life will bring us back together.

Until then...

Love, your girl

Dear You,

God, I'm so in love with you. It hurts me so much that you are 3000 miles away and that you will never see me the same way I see you. I love everything about you. Did you know when I see you smile it makes me smile, too? I love your laugh, even though I hear it not nearly enough. I love your deep deep eyes and the colorful curls you call hair. I love the way you can bring words to life, give them emotion and paint a picture in just sentences. I love your voice, how it's unique to all I've heard, slightly raspy but it brings me endless comfort. Please never forget how much you mean to me and stay strong, okay? I love you and you are beautiful, as a girl or as a boy.

Love Me

Dear Brother,

I love you immensly, i know we have had disagreements over the years, stupid ones. We are far too stubborn for our own good, lets not determindly carry on this way. I hate the fact he got under your skin like he did i and our mother, I hate he nearly destroyed you and nearly took you away, he's a (continously swears........)... for doing all of this. I hate that you got rejected because of your allergy, id eat (swears) jars of peanuts for you if i felt it would help, sadly its doubtful. Don't crack, i've got your back,

always

Your loving "Big" (im 5'1 and half - hes 6 foot) sister

xxxx

Dear E---,

Can I just tell you that you're wonderful? Like sometimes my life is so boring and lonely that I can't even feel any type of way about it anymore; like I'm living in tones of grey all the time; and then there you are, shouting and singing and (dancing? If that's how you want to describe it,) random, awkward things that I awkwardly have no response to, but you're there and you're sone kind of pop of color, indescribable color that brightens everything for the moments that I'm with you. And sometimes I worry about you so much that it breaks my heart, all I want in the world is for you to do whatever makes you happy, whatever makes you bright with that color that I adore. Thank you for being my friend and for letting me hang out with you and for worrying about me and for being the first kiss I ever enjoyed (like lightning striking the ocean, I swear.) And thanks for all the milk and popcorn.

Ever adoring, E----

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you, universe!

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you OH MY GOD thank you!!!!!!!!!!

So she's moving her horse from our stable? Soon? OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! IT MADE ME SO HAPPY I EVEN KISSED THE FREAKING WALL WHEN I HEARD THE NEWS!!!!!!!!!! *happydancing all over the place* :heart:

Love forEVER,

So pleased I'm actually PURRING right now! :heart:

To whomever left me the lovely and kind message (and I kind of think I know who you are, but I could be wrong),

Thank you. It means a lot to me that you did so. heart.gif

Dear Prince William,

Thank you for your concern on behalf of the elephants. Thank you for caring that there are only 250 left in China, and all or most of them with shunted tusks due to the adaptations they've made because people have taken their ivory. They (and those of us that love them) need someone with your passion and your clout to get something done.

Much love,

an elephant admirer :heart:

Dear essay buddy, general bestie,

I have the biggest friend-crush on you, seriously. You're awesome. You share my love of weird bubble-mint flavour gum, you like Supernatural and Deathnote, and you generally don't give a damn about anything, and I sort of really like that. You're the best person to peer mark literature essays with, even if I never get any work done whenever we're in the same frees. I've always thought that you're the coolest person I know. I can't wait for our pizza and Netflix night!

Lots of not-quite-platonic love,

Essay helper, bubblegum lover. :heart:

Dear C,

Thank you for being so amazing and making me smile on a daily basis. I love you soooo sosososoo much and am thrilled that we've gotten as close as we are. I honestly can't wait until we see each other again. :heart:

Lots of love and cuddles and hilarious inside jokes,

G

To my guardian angels,

Thank you both for keeping me sane the past 3 days. I couldn't have done it without your encouragement, support and inside information. heart.gif

I raise a glass of Lucozade to you both,

-C

Dear Starbucks,

You are the light of my life.

Dear love,

I want to be near you all the time. It makes me sad that I can't be. But what we have is amazing and you are my bb and I am so so happy.

Love,

The chick with the crazy crush

Dear A,

Thank you for being amazing at your job and getting us a discount and an upgrade. The stable looks Gorgeous! It's absolutely beyond my wildest dreams!

Dear D,

Thank you for such awesome hard work and dedication. Seeing you and the guys out in the freezing cold and wind and snow just blew my mind. The stable and arena are getting finished so fast, it's Awesome! And total Quality work.

Dear M and R,

Thanks for keeping everything on track and organized. I absolutely couldn't do it without you!!!

Love,

The girl who's dreams are coming true!

Dear M

U have always been a very good friend to me & it broke my heart to see the way u looked on monday & completely ignored me like I was nobody to u. I don't understand what happened to u but u need some serious help. I wish there was something I could have done. If we ever meet again I will try & talk to u & hopefully u will understand. I will always care & be your friend no matter what

Your concerned friend :'(

Dear adorable and extremely lovable sweetheart,

Thank you. For everything. You are amazing and brilliant and pretty much the main reason why I smile nowadays. :heart:

Eternally grateful,

Pigeon Whisperer

• 2 weeks later...

Dear best friend,

You're a literal goddess and I wish the very best for you. You deserve the world and more and thank you understanding all of me.

Always,

Your BFF

Dear K,

I have,yet again, a crush on a teacher.

Please stop locking eyes with me when you explain to me things one on one

I get lost the ocean of your eyes.

Your hair is so my type and you're generally attractive.

I promise you i'm good at Bio,Chem *hinthint* and Weather so please dont think im dumb cuz im bad at physics.

I have a hopeless chemical reaction to you dear science teacher,-Ellie

Dear ____

It's been so long! I still have my stomach knotting heart eyes crush on you. I get worried when I remember how you've practically dissapeared off the earth but I'm still waiting for you... you've helped me through the worst period of my life and I will always be grateful to you (and your too-good-to-be-true adorable face!!)

I want to just JSSGJAJFLHSJGSKTSKYJFKTJSHLFDHK how much I'm in love, I feel like a middle schooler again!! I miss you 1000000x, I pray that you are safe and well!

Cheers, me

Dear Til Lindemann,

I love you so very much. Let's run away together~heart.gif

Secretly forever yours,

Your Biggest Fanatic

--------------------------------------------

Dear SO,

I love you even more so let's be polygamous with Til okay? heart.gif

Forever and always yours,

Your biggest fan and love bird

My dearest baby girl

I love you more than anything and wish I could take away all the craziness and pain in your life right now. Just know I am always here for you anytime anywhere no matter what.

With all my heart

• 1 month later...

Dear toilet paper,

I love you so much, welcome home! :heart:

/The girl who couldn't afford you yesterday

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Body,

Your random avocado and biscuit cravings are really weird, and yet delicious. Things could be worse. Thanks for a less traditional dinner menu for once.

Dear M,

I am hurt that we no longer talk. I am hurt that we no longer see each other. I am hurt by the things you said in our last conversation. I don't understand everything you are going through, but I know it's really hard. It's okay if you don't want to be my friend anymore, I get it. However, despite what a lot of people have told me, I refuse to turn my back on you. You don't have to be my friend for me to be yours. I will always be there. I love you, and if that was the last time we ever speak, I promise to remember the good things about you and the moments we shared because they will never be brief to me.

Love always,

Amelia D.

Archived