Sneeze Fetish Forum

Love Letters

The Dude

Dear Hot Shot,

I can't believe how you always step in to save me in all the scary situations at the stable whenever the horses go crazy. You're like a guardian angel. You are so gentle with me and so respectful, and you have more patience with me than you've shown anyone else. I feel honoured, I can't help it. Also, you're a lot of fun to talk to, and you're SO SMART!! :wub:

It's a shame you're dating someone, because you're pretty much my perfect Knight in shining armour. :lol:

Love,

Damsel in distress

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear friend,

I apologize for what I have done. Can u please let it go & forgive me? I really do want u in my life & I hope we get to speak again soon

• 3 weeks later...

Dear person,

Sometimes little things make me happy and sort of restore my faith in humanity. You did that today.

It takes openness and humbleness to do what you did. Not everyone always does it, but when I see it it fills me with respect and happiness.

Thank you for making the world a little better,

A happy otter

• 1 year later...

Dear helmet,

Thanks for saving my life today when I got kicked in the head by one of the idiot horses.

Massive love,
Someone who's never handling the rebellious horses without protection ever again.

Dear sweet little fur child,

For the last month and a half, when I've had a nonstop run of lonely late nights, you'd cuddle into me, never leaving my side as you helped lull me to sleep with your loud purring. You've always been there for me, but there are really difficult nights like tonight when you really seem to sense what I'm feeling. Here you are, snuggled extra close to me, gently kneading me and rubbing your face against mine, absorbing my tears and keeping me warm and cozy. I'm so glad I have you. You are so loved, my sweet little man. 

Love, 

your crazy mom :) 

Archived