Sneeze Fetish Forum

Love Letters

The Dude

Dear pork chops,

Thank you for coming out so delicious earlier tonight! You really did well, I'm very proud of all of you. And my boyfriend couldn't stop talking about how yummy y'all were. :drool: Dinners like this make me feel like such a domestic goddess!

With tender(ized) affection,

Murph

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear pollen,

OMG you're so beautiful... :) Please stay! :shy:

Love,

Me

Dear Mother Nature,

Thank you so much for a completely sunny day today, after so many days of cloudy and rainy weather. Now if you could just warm up the earth a tad -- say mid-70s -- I'd be totally happy. Can we agree that you'll work on that goal next?

Sincerely,

Your grateful earth dweller.

Dear someone else's baby,

you must have absolutely no idea how damn awesome you are. You have the most dashing smile I have ever seen. I love you, and I love your parents too. You're so lucky to have eachother, and I'm so lucky to have all of you in my life.

:naughty:

A

Dear roommate,

I have been a bitch and you have been passive-aggressive, but thank you for giving me a chance at the end of the day. At our best we get along awesomely, and do some epic shit together. I have not represented you well on the forum up until now (heck, we have our differences), but right now I'm feeling damn lucky to know you.

Love,

Roommate :naughty:

• 2 weeks later...

Dear lovahs,

Thanks for virtual dress shopping with me! And for telling me that my tits looked hot. :laugh: Always important when buying dresses. It was the next best thing to having you in the dressing room with me. And yes, I got the purple one. :) Prolly gonna wear it to the Rockabilly Revival this weekend. I can't wait to model them in person!

Love,

Girlfriend

Oh noes, I'm posting a love letter, and I was the last one to post in here! Fuck it. I have love to give.

Hey dad,

That's 3 times now I've seen The Reverend live in concert. The crowd was drunk, high, and violent, but that's to be expected, right? :) It was still totally awesome! I just wanna say thanks for raising me to like weird stuff. The more I think about it, the more I like my life outside of the box. No one else thinks it's cool, but I don't care. :) I'm having fun anyway.

Love,

your little psychobilly

Dear pretty,

I miss you. I wait for you. Please don't drag it out. Just come home. Home is here. Home is with me. I still wait.

Love,

Left Behind

Dear Friends,

I've been going through a particularly rough patch these past few months, and it's because of wonderful people like you that I haven't given up on life. Between losing my dog, some yucky health complications, and then having that awful surgery, sometimes little things seem like too much to handle. I don't know what I'd do without you guys. You're the reason I got through it.

Sneesee, thank you for always checking on me and making me feel like someone is looking out for me.

Nicole, for always having a dirty joke at the ready just when I need to smile.

TYS, for spending the day with me playing video games and doing an awesome job of keeping my mind off heavier things.

H, even though you don't post anymore, I can still count on you to keep my spirits high while we laugh at certain clueless individuals who shall remain nameless.

tma, for calling the day before my surgery to remind me that everything is going to be fine.

Ouroboros, for understanding what it's like even though I make gurgly noises in place of actual words.

Dawnie, for always being there to listen.

Sneezles, for being a total sweetheart, a shoulder to cry on and vice versa.

And to anyone else who has been especially sweet to me lately. I'm trying to remember everyone, but I'm all emotional AND flying high on percocet. You should try it some time. It's pretty wild. :laugh: I just want you all to know how happy I am to have you all as friends.

So much love,

me :wub:

Oh VFP :hug: i've just seen this and I think you're amazing :wub: such a wonderful friend xoxox

Dear special friend K,

thanks for being such an awesome listener! You don't know how much I enjoy and cherish the time we spend talking. I'd love to be in touch with you on a more regular basis, but I hope you know that each of the few moments we spend together are wonderful to me!

Thanks for everything!

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Dylan,

It's hard to believe it's been over half a year since you left this world. It seems like just yesterday we were going to shows together, flirting with all the guys, staying up all night talking and just having fun. I miss you more than I could ever put into words. I'm looking through your pictures on facebook right now and listening to your song. You were always so beautiful in every way, and it gives me so much peace and to know you are no longer in pain. I remember seeing you sick more than anything, although no matter what you were always smiling and always doing everything you could to help everyone else. I'd give just about anything to be able to see your face and hear your laugh again. You always inspired me, and you always made me feel like I had something to live for. Nothing is the same without you, I went to a show recently and it felt wrong, empty. I'm just kind of rambling, but I know you hear me, I know you are still with me, and I'm going to see you again and spend forever with you, and I can't wait for that day to come. I love you so much babydoll, our beloved starqueen. Your gravestone is beautiful, it's exactly what you would have wanted. I'm very happy you got to go to that play and get dressed up and feel beautiful one last time. I hope you have seen that your eyes got donated, and because of that someone who was blind before can see. I know you wanted so badly to be able to do that. You are truely and angel, and heaven is a brighter place because of you.

I just wanted to talk to you, and I know this is a really weird way to do it, but you'll always be on my mind and in my heart. I'm getting my tattoo for you soon and I'm gonna come visit you. Enjoy the freedom and happiness I know you now have, you definitely deserve it.

Dear therapist,

Wow. How cool is that? Thanks for helping out. I must say I do enjoy my sleeping pills, but it would be nothing short of wonderful to be able to sleep soundly without them, and if you could get me into that sleep research therapy thingie with your contacts, well, it would be great. And also, yes, I agree, it would be a great social training for me. Just don't expect a miracle, because frankly, the time for miracles are over. :drool:

And as long as you don't mention the A word, I'm all ears to everything you have to say. Because I do want to change my life, and I'm glad someone finally understood that I'm not deliberately fucking it up just to have other people feeling sorry for me. I'm just lonely and frightened, and I can't seem to put it into words. I'm glad you understand. And I'm glad I can reason with you if you don't understand. I've never dared to do that with any therapist before you.

So. I'm glad I finally came to the right person. Pity it had to take so many years. Just don't you dare let me go yet.

Love,

Me.

Dear Sneesee,

After our text conversation this morning, I just want to tell you that I love you. I think you're fabulous, I love how strong and sexy you are, and I would spend every day with you if I could. I love you so much! XOXO

Love,

Nicole

Dear Nicole,

Thank you for the text conversation this morning!! You are not only sexy as hell, you have a big heart, and are a wonderful listener!! I wish you were here, or I was there, doesn't matter. I love you, miss you, and can't wait to grab your hot ass next time I see you! :o

XOXOXO

Sneesee :unsure:

Dear Ladyfriend,

Even though I might go about through life with my head planted past the adam's apple in my own anus, completely oblivious to everything around me, know that when something does wrench my concentration away for two seconds, it's always you. You, you, you you you. Always. You. I can never escape you. You've burrowed into my heart. I can see you in there! Nice nest.

Can't express it enough. Can't express the depth, or the amount, or the crazy nuclear-fire-intensity of the feelings I've developed for you. If "I love yous" had value as a medium of commercial exchange, I'd make your round, perfect ass a millionaire. :wub:

Can't stop thinking of you. Dreaming of you. Dreaming of making it together with you, making it work and making it work for real and making it work forever. It's become my only real focus. I've got plans to move my life forward - get out of my dead end job, etc - but I hold most strongly to you. I've bid opportunities goodbye without caring - in fact, it took me some actual thought to realize that what had happened to me was that my priorities had changed, and not that I'd simply gone beyond caring about lost opportunities (it's hard to see the world when the one you love is somewhere else, ne?)

Six hundred forty-one more hours until I'm in your arms again. With baited breath and breathy bait; I wait, my love, I wait. I wait. ;)

Love,

Your J-Bear :wub:

Dear the forum and it's members.

I just wanted to say thank you! Thank you for making me feel accepted in this crazy ol' world.

I have some wonderful friends here. And some more people I'd like to make friends with.

I have had a rough few months and comming here often makes me feel happy.

I love you all! :twisted:

Love me xxxxxxxxxx

*hands out cheesecake*

Dear S,

Sorry for doubting you. You might have done some things wrong, but I forgive you. Your touch told me everything I needed to know about your honest caring about me, and I'm sure we'll sort this out. We just need some time alone to talk. Love ya "mommy". :twisted:

Love,

"Kiddo".

Dear E,

OMG woman you are wonderful! You are EPIC! And I love it how you take command like that, showing everyone that Mr. Macho is a loser who doesn't know shit. You take away the LESS from hopeless and turn it into HOPE again! C'mon, let's put on our stilettos and walk right over them bleeding hearted, money-horny male-guerilla, because THESE FAT BITCHES just want JUSTICE!

With all fighting spirit,

Learning from the best.

Dear Om Nom Nom Fuck Yeah,

Just wait till I get my hands on you again.

:D

Yours

Dear B,

That whole bit about the cupcake last night at work? :P You really had me going, especially the part about licking the tip of it. It was nice that things were a bit like old times. Thanks for making me smile.

Love,

Sylvia

Dear Grandma,

You are absolutely wonderful. Unlike my nana, I feel that you accept me for who I am. You never judge me, yet you always know when I need to be set straight. You work so so hard and I admire you for being such a loving, giving, caring,kindhearted grandma, great-grandma,mother, all of that. Even though dad wasn't there for me, you always were. You put more effort into spending time with me than he did, even when it was practically impossible. I just wish that I could hug you right now and tell you how confident and proud I feel around you. That anybody would be lucky to have you as there G-ma. But im going to be selfish and keep you all to myself for as long as I can. :angry:

Love

always and forever,

Ash <3

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Life, the Universe, and Everything,

I'm all good. (Except still a bit sneezy. But I can live with that). Thank you for a wonderful, insignificant, day like any other day.

I'm at peace. It's a wonderful strange feeling that I'd like to know more about. ^_^

Yeah and... while I have yet to see that woman actually sneeze, at the moment just that random sniff worked wonders for me. So thanks for that, too.

Love, peace, and unity,

The girl who experiences serenity at the moment. :laugh:

Dear Life -

I knew that if I decided to shut my mouth about how horrible you were and how much you sucked, you'd come around for me. It was just a matter of time. I know I put you through some tough shit, especially near the end of the school year. I apologize for that.

Thank you for making me happy again. I finally feel like I can relax.

Love, Jazz.

Dear Prof,

Thanks for the A+ :winkkiss: I needed that!

~ me

Dear life,

This week/month/year is freaking awesome :laugh: I have fantastic coworkers, a great job, I am having a positive impact, my kids are fantastic (especially my 12 year old, really proud of how helpful he's been lately), I have an adorable little nephew I get to play with weekly, and now I'm a great-aunt three times over (congrats to my niece and her partner!), my car runs reliably, my apartment has been relatively cool this year even though we've had a really hot spring, and I have made some really awesome friends in my knitting group :P The only thing that's missing is a fella, and he'll be here on Thursday :hug:

Thanks for the great streak lately!

~ me

Dear VFP,

I know we already talked about this, but public love is always good. THANK YOU for making me feel special in your own talented way. Thank you for going out of your way to do something thoughtful and kind for me, and for lifting me up when you know I was down. Thank you for listening and for understanding exactly what I went through, and for giving me your feedback. There are so many reasons why I love you so much and why I think of you every day. Thank you for being one of the objects of my fantasies and for being a sexy-as-hell girlfriend, but more importantly for being one of my best friends. I love you for everything you are!

Love,

Me

I'm posting again. What can I say, I'm full of love? :wub:

Dear Sneesee and VFP,

Thank you both for being there for me for the past few days. You know what's crazy? You both are who I turn to now when life gets me down, but more importantly, you're who I turn to when I have something exciting to share. You have become two of my very best friends, you're two of the most beautiful, sexy, sizzling hot women I've ever known, and I absolutely couldn't imagine my life without you in it. I can't wait to see you again!!! Lots of hair-stroking and...well...other stroking as well. :laugh: I'm looking forward to kissing you. Thank you both for being my rocks. I love you with all of me! :D

Love,

Nicole

Archived