Sneeze Fetish Forum

Love Letters

The Dude

Universe,

Sometimes you get what you need, just when you need it. I feel blessed to have gotten some things in my life that are in the way that I need them. I need to remember this- because I believe that it happens more than I'm aware.

Thanks you!

:wub:

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, my darling cat kids

Love you guys forever. It's amazing that you actually turns two years old today, and still act like four-months-old kittens in so many ways. I love you both to pieces, kids. :shy:

Love,

Mommy

• 3 weeks later...

Dear E and C,

I've written one of these for both of you before, but I have to do it again. I just want to tell you how much I love you and how proud I am of you. You're both so different, and sometimes I don't know where you came from, but I'm so appreciative of your individuality and how you still manage to be two of the coolest people I know. I'm so excited for both of you to do great things - you will leave your mark on this world in a positive way, and that is one thing I know for sure. Yet for as much as I want you to move on and be wonderful, I can't help but want to keep you safe and sheltered. I never want you to know pain, I never want you to know heartbreak. I never want you to be sad. I never want you to feel like you're missing something. I never want you to want.

I love you both more than I ever thought I could love anyone. I am fiercely proud of you, and I know I can be a little overbearing sometimes, but please know that it's because I desperately want to protect you forever. You guys are awesome, and I'm the proudest big sister in the world. Thank you for being the best little brother and sister ever.

Love,

Nikki

Dear Leo,

I miss you so much, and even though you ended up choosing her over me,

I still love you, and that's hard to admit, because I barely believe in love myself.

I miss you as a lover, but I miss you more as a best friend.

I'm happy you're happy though. I really am.

Just remember, I'm always here, even though it's been almost seven months since everything went downhill.

Downhill for me at least.

BUT, I wanted to thank you for pulling me out of my depression, getting me to stop self-harming, and showing me that love does exsist, even if you are a naive fifteen year old girl.

If you ever decide to come back, I'll still take you. Call me stupid, but :)

Love,

Cancer.

Dear Kailey-

thank you for being such an awesomley incredible person.

you're nice, and pretty, and ok with stuff, and fearless,

i can't imagine not knowing you

x

Dreamer

(and that was my 100th post!)

Sorry, this post is gonna be LONG. I have a lot of love letters to write. Ahem.

Dear VFP,

Thank you for being my best friend. I love you so much, and I wish you lived here with me.

Love,

Me :D

Dear TYS,

I loved hanging out with you and getting to know you better. You are so much fun, and have a wicked and delightful sense of humor. And thanks for indulging VFP and I with your awesomeness.

Love,

Me :laugh:

Dear Nicole,

I love you so much, and I love that you get me. Thanks for being a true friend, and listening to me, and caring at a time when it seemed like no one else could or would. I mean it when I say I hardcore love you, woman!

Love,

Me :lol:

Dear Dawnie,

I love you, too. I was so glad we had a chance to e-mail a bit back and forth, since I've missed you. And I hope you and Sub-1 have a BLAST!!! Then tell me all about it. ;)

Love,

Me :laugh:

Dear Batman,

Thank you for being someone I can talk to about shit that no one else could even possibly begin to understand! I love it that we have connected again and been able to talk about things I thought you felt differently about. Maybe one day... :twisted:

Love,

Jem :lol:

Dear Boy Toy,

As much as you frustrate me sometimes, you also know exactly how to tweak me the right way sometimes. That night, when you almost sneezed in front of me, and announced it first, was so incredibly hot. And then telling me about the ones I miss, and how you now look around to see if I'm nearby whenever you do. Hngh. Love it!! Keep on being sexy, please! :twisted:

Love,

Cougar :P

Dear Johnny,

I used your real name, oh well. I'm so full of it for you, I couldn't help myself!! The note you left me, even though it was meant to be sort of humorous and mean, was actually really sweet because it meant that you missed me. And coming in early yesterday, just as I happened to be leaving? I don't even know if I can really go into detail about you, and how I feel about you here. Gosh, I can't even do it face to face, or even when I get you a card. It is just, well, I've never met anyone like you, and all I do sometimes is wish I'd met you earlier. I think in a parallel universe, we rock together.

XOXOXOXO

Sylvia :P

Dear George,

Thank you for taking such great care in training me to be your replacement. You know I'm going to call you constantly, right? :P I am going to miss you a lot, though. I'm going off to buy stuff for guacamole for your mini going away party, and all I can do is think of all the laughs I'm going to miss when you leave. Who am I going to sit and be evil with from day to day? No one makes me laugh like you do. You'd better be serious about joining my bowling team.

Love,

Me :P

Dear Jasper,

I love you, my best furry friend. You remind me of how things used to be with Elliott, only you don't bite me like he used to at times. You are a cuddler, and know exactly when to be right there with me when I need you the most. And you are an extremely handsome cat. If I were a female cat, I'd want to have kittens with you. LOL Thanks for being by my side, and easing the pain of losing my other best furry friend.

Love you forever,

Your human :P

Dear Kevin,

Thank you for just being yourself, and being so hot. But damn, could you please find another TV show or movie to be in that I can see soon? I can't stand having to search for these things. I want to sit and watch a bunch of your movies all in one day. I adore you that much.

Love,

A huge fan :P

Okay, I think that's it for now. Hope I got everyone. :P

Dear Sneesee,

Thank you for understanding things that no one else ever could. You know all my secrets and you never judge me for anything. You're always on my side and you make me feel good about things when I need that extra boost of confidence. I just don't know what I'd ever do without you! I love you forever and ever.

Dear Nicole,

I wish I had a way of showing the whole world what an amazing person you are. You're so caring, it just blows my mind sometimes. I've never had anyone ask me every day how I am and honestly mean it. It moves me to tears. You have such a big heart and you really know how to make someone feel loved. You make me want to be a better person.

And to both of you, you're beautiful inside and out. You make the world a better place just by living in it. For the life of me, I can't figure out how I got so lucky to have you two as friends. I talk about you all the time to anyone who will listen to me gush. I miss you every single day, and I long for the next time we're all together again. I love you both with all my heart, and I want to shout it from rooftops! :wub: I don't have a ladder, so for now I'll just publicly declare it here.

Thank you so much for being you. :)

Love,

Me

Dear Sneesee,

Thank you for understanding things that no one else ever could. You know all my secrets and you never judge me for anything. You're always on my side and you make me feel good about things when I need that extra boost of confidence. I just don't know what I'd ever do without you! I love you forever and ever.

Dear Nicole,

I wish I had a way of showing the whole world what an amazing person you are. You're so caring, it just blows my mind sometimes. I've never had anyone ask me every day how I am and honestly mean it. It moves me to tears. You have such a big heart and you really know how to make someone feel loved. You make me want to be a better person.

And to both of you, you're beautiful inside and out. You make the world a better place just by living in it. For the life of me, I can't figure out how I got so lucky to have you two as friends. I talk about you all the time to anyone who will listen to me gush. I miss you every single day, and I long for the next time we're all together again. I love you both with all my heart, and I want to shout it from rooftops! :heart: I don't have a ladder, so for now I'll just publicly declare it here.

Thank you so much for being you. :wub:

Love,

Me

:cryhappy::wub:

Awwww, man...you're the sweetest, my lovely. :kiss: Thank you for being our hot girlfriend, and thank you for being an amazing, funny, gorgeous, thoughtful, and kind friend. Oh, and a super-talented jewelry maker! I have the gorgeous earrings to prove it. I'd have to say that we're the lucky ones. :heart:

I love both of you more than anything!!! :wub: You girls have no idea how often I think of our time together, and if McHotPants hears me talk about you one more time I'm pretty sure he'll think I'm going to run off with the two of you! Which I will do, of course, at least for a little while. :) I can't wait until we're together again, my lovelies. You both make my world a bright, beautiful place, and I love the fucking hell out of you. I can't wait to have you both in my arms (and my pants) again.

PS - VFP, I'm waiting for my autocorrect text!!! :wub:

Dear Brother,

Aw, heck. I'll just come right out and say it. I love you!!!!! Yes, you still drive me up the wall on a daily basis, but then you do something like you just did that makes me go, "Aww...". Curse your adorable little eight-year-old-ness.

Love, "Mimi"

Dear Myrtle,

You are always here for me. It doesn't matter that you're not even a human, cats are much better listeners than people anyways. I admit, I still miss Kit-Kat and nothing can ever replace her, or even Jack or Henry. Thank you for being a perfect spaz when I need you to be, and thank you for making my friends allergic messes. I owe you one. :)

Love, Your rightful owner

Dear Mind,

Listen to your heart. It knows more than you do!

Love, Me

PS - VFP, I'm waiting for my autocorrect text!!! :D

Ha! Sorry that it ended up being a picture of my boobs, followed by the word "titz." :blink:

PS - VFP, I'm waiting for my autocorrect text!!! :blink:

Ha! Sorry that it ended up being a picture of my boobs, followed by the word "titz." :D

Yes, and "Aren't they pretty?" :D Love it!!!

Dear Dawnie,

I love you, too. I was so glad we had a chance to e-mail a bit back and forth, since I've missed you. And I hope you and Sub-1 have a BLAST!!! Then tell me all about it.

Love,

Me

Dear Sneesee,

I miss & love you so very much. You were the first gal here that I felt a connection with and it's only grown stronger and deeper at the years of passed. I can't wait to see you again. I hope it's sooner rather than later.

Sub1 aka Tricia and I had a great time. It was hard when she left, as I'm sure you can imagine and often relate to with VFP, but it was nice to have the rest of the week off before coming back. Made it alitter easier than jumping right back into everything. I'll have pics to share soon.

Love,

Me too. :twisted:

• 2 weeks later...

Dear cute French man who appeared out of nowhere,

Thank you for an AMAZING afternoon! :D I will never forget it. I think I'm still blushing! Anytime you want to learn a few more English words, please call me! :naughty: I'm sure there's a lot more we can learn from each other, eh?

Soooooo much love,

American Woman :laugh:

Hey, pretty boy,

Welcome home. I sure missed you. I think you missed me too. You looked happy to see me, anyway. So, from tomorrow we go back to our little privat secret; you neighing at me when I arrive, so I get all warm and fuzzy inside, and I give you apples or carrots when I pass by, and you won't tell your master and I won't tell my horsie. :)

Love,

Breathless

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Sneesee and VFP,

My lovelies...you are wonderful. I sometimes need you - I need you to listen and to understand me and to make me feel special. I always want you - I want you to live closer so that we can see each other all the time, and I want to cuddle you. And I will forever love you. Thank you both for being amazing.

Love,

Nicole

Dear life,

Thank you. Thank you so much for letting me feel better. I'm so grateful that I'm able to see good, beautiful things that happen and not be too bothered by the bad things. I don't know why, how or when the change came, but I'm so thankful it did. I'm literally crying from gratitude right now. I love being able to start appreciate things. I don't think I've ever felt this way before.

I've finally accepted that I can't do everything at once, and that I don't have to. I'll just take it in babysteps. Yeah, I do crash from time to time, as deep as ever, but it doesn't last for very long and all in all, I feel so much better, so much lighter, so much happier.

I'm so grateful to be alive, here and now, and to be myself, because I am strong and I will prevail.

Thank you, life. Thank you so much.

:blush:

Love,

Alive.

Dear "push up" bra,

Thanks for lifting me up when I was feeling down. I love you... :rolleyes:

Evie, the uplifted.

Dear my Evie,

You are my push-up bra. :drool::yes: hehehehe

:wub: ya

Your goofy, sappy "feathery" friend

<3

Dear Friend,

I am so proud of you. I know it's hard, but you're putting everything you've got into this, and you're doing great. You are amazing, you are beautiful and you are beating this. Keep it up, we all love you and love to see you shine.

*many hugs*

Me.

Dear "push up" bra,

Thanks for lifting me up when I was feeling down. I love you... :D

Evie, the uplifted.

Dear my Evie,

You are my push-up bra. B):hug: hehehehe

<3

Tma,

I'm honored to be your push-up bra... teehee :wub::hug:

Evie

Dear "push up" bra,

Thanks for lifting me up when I was feeling down. I love you... :D

Evie, the uplifted.

Dear my Evie,

You are my push-up bra. B):hug: hehehehe

<3

Tma,

I'm honored to be your push-up bra... teehee :wub::hug:

Evie

Dear G.B.,

Thanks for appearing today. Meant more than you know.

Much affection,

evie

Dear K,

I miss you. I know you have a lot on your mind and all, but I miss you anyway. I know we haven't talked enough to view each other as close, but I like you an awful lot nevertheless and I wouldn't want to see that slip away.

:)

Love,

other K.

Dear Grandmother,

I'll miss you.

You were always a light in my life, and you will always be.

Thank you for everything you were, and everything you did.

I love you.

/Doterdotra

Hello sweetie,

thank you so much for everything. :D For having so much patience with me, for always being there for me and allowing me to be there for you too even if I sometimes only succeed in making things worse :winkkiss:. For being absolutely wonderful and amazing and kind and so much more.

Love,

someone who wouldn't be the person she is today without you

Archived