VoOs

The first one. :laugh:

1) Someone trying and failing to stifle their sneeze

or

2) Someone muffling their sneeze in a tissue or handkerchief

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Option 2. Although I won't turn down any sneeze, and I appreciate it when people are willing to induce, I just love natural sneezes the best.

1 - A sneeze that is so quiet you can hardly hear it

or

2 - A sneeze that is so loud it makes you jump

Quiet, I don't really like loud and scary (although my husband's are loud and sexy!)

In a 2 syllable sneeze, do you prefer the emphasis on the 1st or the 2nd?

I hope it's okay if I answer another one already. :laugh: I like hearing an emphasis on the 1st syllable of a 2 syllable sneeze. Big buildups are super sexy, and while a nice loud "CHOO!" is delicious, I'm all about the "AHHH" part of the sneeze.

This one is kind of a "which is least torturous" question. :)

Would you rather

1 - Sneeze in front of your mother and father

or

2 - Hear your mother and father sneeze

1. Sneeze in front of my mother or father, definitely. For whatever reason, this doesn't actually bother me all that much. Hearing them sneeze on the other hand.... :laugh:

Would you rather...

1. Take care of someone sick, but only experience maybe a handful of sneezes.

Or

2. Admire someone's cold (and many, many, many fits) from afar (or at least a reasonable distance :))

Ohh, admire loads of fits from a distance, definitely.

Would you rather:

Have somone ask you for a tissue

or

give it to them without them asking, and receive a grateful "Thank you"?

#1! The thought is kind of nice!

Ok. Your crush (that knows about your fetish) sneezing in front of his / her family or friends (and giving you this "I-know-you-like-it" look only you two know)?

or

Him / her trying to stifle it because you like having it just for yourself?

Me and mine totally do this:

My crush (that knows about my fetish) sneezing in front of his family or friends (and giving me this "I-know-you-like-it" look only we know)?

1. Someone accidentally inducing sneezes (either themselves or another person) with a feather/featherduster?

Or

2. Someone with Cat Allergies who adores cats and pets/snuggles them anyway, despite the sneezy outcome.

Both of those sound pretty :wub: worthy...have to go with 2, though. I have a cat and adore her, so someone who is allergic but still wants to spend time with kitties would just make me melt...and possibly propose on the spot! :blushing:

Sneezy conversations with friends who don't know about your fetish.

1 - Yay

or

2 - Nay

Both of those sound pretty :wub: worthy...have to go with 2, though. I have a cat and adore her, so someone who is allergic but still wants to spend time with kitties would just make me melt...and possibly propose on the spot! :blushing:

Sneezy conversations with friends who don't know about your fetish.

1 - Yay

or

2 - Nay

2 - nay. it's very odd because to them it is just a thing.

1- sneezing in public (classroom/work/shops etc)((you or other people))

2- nobody sneezing as it may make you feel uncomfortable

Ooh, definitely 1. Not me, other people - hey, where else do I find real sneezes?

Okaaay....

1. See someone who is sneezing frequently, and their nose is running, and offer them a tissue,

Or...

2. See someone who is sneezing frequently, and their nose is running, and not offer them a tissue for fear it might stop them sneezing?

I'm slefish. I choose 2.

I think for me, it's 1. When their nose is running, they probably do not feel good :cold:

1. See your (real) crush sneeze for the very first time

or

2. See your favourite actor / singer sneeze?

Probably 1, although either would be good :cold:

1. See someone having an allergic fit when they know what the allergen is and can't get away from it.

or

2. See someone having an allergic fit when they don't know what the allergen is.

First option. Unable to get away... Hahh, such a sexy thought.

I think I've asked this before, but what the heck:

Would you rather have a movie made, based on one of your favourite fetish fics, to watch over and over

or

would you want to experience said fic in real life, but only once?

Tough one but uhm... *closes eyes and picks at random* The... 1st one.

A ) Witnessing a huge fit, but from a distance from someone you really like.

or B ) Witnessing a few stray sneezes from same person from very nearby.

Ohh, toughie... how far is the distance? :D If it's so far I can't really see their face I'd say B ).

Would you rather...

A) See someone sneeze because of something they did themselves (ie spilling pepper, dusting, cuddling with a cat despite knowing they're allergic...) NOT inducing.

or

B ) See someone sneeze because of something they had nothing to do with (ie pollen in the air, someone else's perfume, et cetera).

ETA: Wow, sunglasses smiley is quite an attention seeker.

A because it means they probaly holding back for some reason( embarrassment = hot)

Who you

A watch your crush feel a sneeze but loses it at the last second

Or

B your crush not have to sneeze at all.

Definitely the first one! False starts are sexy. And him recognizing a sneeze, or even saying the word... ahh, mm. Awesome.

a. Constant nose-rubbing

or

b. Incessant sniffling (accompanied by a very congested voice)

[ edited because I'm terrible at typing ]

Ooh b all the way. My boyfriend already does the frequent nose rubbing, which is as adorable as all heck, but for the last few days my other close friend has been treating me to the sexiness that is nasal congestion.

a. Super stuffy voice, no m's or n's

ooooor

b. Super scratchy/deep/rough voice.

2, all the way. I would hate to give someone a cold and feel guilty about it. And, maybe if my special someone gave me their cold, they'd treat me to lots cuddling and care-taking to make up for the fact that they got me sick. :drool:

1 - Someone having a sneezing fit that starts out stifled and controlled, but ends more loudly and uncontrollable

or

2 - Someone starting out a fit with a few sudden, uncontrollable sneezes, then gradually getting the fit under control

I just don't like control with sneezes. But for me I'd have to say 1.

A sneezer stopping mid-sentence to sneeze.

-or-

A sneezer pausing before speaking at all and waiting for the sneeze first.

Archived