Sneeze Fetish Forum

Preferences game revived!

VoOs

Winter-time ones, definitely. I don't know, there's just something so... romantic about them. They belong there, in the cold and snow.

Seasonal allergies

or

year-round allergies?

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seasonal for sure. I actually wouldn't enjoy all year round- i'd get bored. If its seasonal, its like a special surprise.

1. Witnessing a sneeze from an attractive friend while they are angry and having a rant to you.

2. Witnessing a sneeze from an attractive friend while they are upset and having a cry to you.

Anger and sneezing... Desirable combination. :innocent: Rant away!

A sneeze leaving a person teary-eyed

or

a sneeze leaving a person congested?

Ooh... tough one... both appealing but I've got to go with congested, might lead to more sneezes. :innocent:

Congestion leading to sneezing?

or

Sneezing leading to congestion?

Sneezing leading to congestion... not sure why, I feel like it'd be less messy that way.

A pet store worker allergic to furry animals

or

a flower shop worker allergic to flowers? :clapping:

Flower shop worker allergic to flowers. Don't know why, but that sounds better for some reason. :clapping:

Someone sneezing awesomely and then being really obnoxious about it.

or

Someone sneezing in a way you find averagely appealing but afterwards doing whatever appeals to you most (like being very embarrassed about it for example)

Someone sneezing averagely, then acting embarrassed afterwards. But sometimes I do like when people act obnoxious, depending on the person, so in that case I'd have to pick the first one. I don't really have a favorite way to see someone acting after a sneeze.

Someone who normally sneezes a set number of times (for example, three) sneezing one less time (for example, twice) and then getting confused when the third sneeze never comes

OR

Someone who normally sneezes a set number of times sneezing once extra and not being prepared for it/getting taken by surprise.

One extra sneeze! :cry: Now, in slight reference to my life (the first one)-

Someone dark and mysterious sneezing

or

A hot, blonde person sneezing

With the blonde I meant sort of a bright personality. It could really work with any hair color.

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

Someone dark and mysterious sneezing. It would definitely be more surprising, and I can't help but wonder how someone like that would handle a sneeze. :cry:

A long, drawn-out build up with lots of false starts and hitching breaths, but ending in a stifle?

OR

An explosively wet and sudden open sneeze without any build-up at all?

A long, drawn-out build up with lots of false starts and hitching breaths, but ending in a stifle. <--- Definitely. :cry:

In the same spirit.... a long, drawn-out buildup (say: several minutes) with lots of false starts and hitching breaths but the sneeze never happens.

Or

A double with little to no build-up.

The super long build-up without a sneeze, totally! I am ALL about those build-ups. I could listen to a guy do it all day. :cry: It would suck for him, but not for meeeeeee.

Blowing dust off an old book (or just dusting in general) and sneezing?

OR

Sneezing because of a flurry of feathers, like if a pillow split open during a pillowfight?

Hmm... Dust. The feathers would be cuter, somehow, but I'm not really in the mood for cute right now.

A cold with lots of sneezing and other nasal symptoms (congestion, runniness etc.)

or

a cold with just a few sneezes but you get the whole package of symptoms (fever, sore throat, coughing, headaches etc.)?

Urvlrvrvwrlvrl...

*closes eyes and points* ... *peek*

Second.

---

• A kiss interrupted by a sneeze.

or

• A hug continuing despite of one.

Oohhh, second, please!!

Okay, this has probably already been up, but I'm too lazy to check all earlier replies, so here goes:

Someone blaming a cold on allergies

or

Someone blaming allergies on a cold?

Hmm... A bit tough, but I'm gonna have to go with the second. I do kinda prefer hearing "it's just allergies," but I'd like the whole situation more if it was the other way around.

Hokay, so...

1. Nose-rubbing before a sneeze to hold it back.

Or

2. Nose-rubbing after a sneeze to deal with any tickling that might be left over.

Both very appealing but uhm... have to go with 1. Nose-rubbing before a sneeze to hold it back.

To stay with the nose-rubbing...

1) Seeing someone rubbing the side of his/her nose to prevent on-topicness

or

2) same person rubbing underneath nose with one finger to prevent on-topicness

person fails in both cases :pile:

Hnn. I love both, but... The one finger underneath is such a classic, even though you don't see it that often. I'll have to go with that one.

Someone pausing a conversation and announcing that they have to sneeze before proceeding to do just that

or

someone struggling to continue talking through the build-up and release?

Covered, I'm not into snot/boogers.

Your favorite actor/singer sneezing in an interview, or

Your favorite fictional character sneezing in a book (including description of the sneeze)?

Your favorite fictional character sneezing in a book (including description of the sneeze)

duh, of course<3

1) going out with a sick hottie who so is trying to convince you that s/he is fine and so doesn't agree on any of these little "conforting" things that might be suggested by you just because you think s/he is feeling bad

or

2) a man with the sneezy kind of apple allergies (eating apples, of course)

I had NO idea that there was even such a thing as an apple allergy, or that it could make you sneeze! I'm definitely saying that one...if only because I wanna see it!

Someone talking about their sneeze beforehand (ie, "Stay back, this feels like a big one.)

OR

Someone talking about their sneeze after it has already happened (ie, "Wow, that was bad one.)

Someone talking about their sneeze after it has already happened (ie, "Wow, that was bad one.)

Especially if they are joking/irritated.

1) You walk through a hospital kind of place, passing by a speech therapist's room. You hear that said terapist sneeze allergies, cold, what ever you would think it to bee, you know you can't know for sure! You only know it was the terapist)

or

2) You're at the dentist (ugh... nothing too horrible like what-ever-it-is-called-that-people-always-complain-about) and the dentist is being rather sniffly behind that mask...

Hmmm... I'd say 1, mostly because I'd be terrified at the thought of a dentist sneezing while messing around in my mouth. Brrr.

Movie sneezing: would you prefer

Sneezing because of a fatal disease; like in The Stand or such

or

Sneezing as a "comic" effect in a comedy?

ETA: all sneezes would be well-acted and real-sounding.

Bring on the comedy. Fatal diseases kill all sexiness.

Hanging out with somebody who is obviously very miserable due to a bad cold/allergies, meaning they're pushing all the right fetish buttons for you, but it's clear they aren't really up for socializing

or

hanging out with somebody who's just moderately sniffly, but at least they're enjoying themselves.

Archived