Sneeze Fetish Forum

Preferences game revived!

VoOs

2! This is me and my boyfriend last week. I was sick for all of two days, and got him sick after telling him not to kiss me, and he did the whole "it's worth it" thing, which of course I strongly agree but I'm not going to say that. (run-on sentence say what!)

Your SO sneezing while hugging you from the back or the front? There may not seem to be much difference, but just think about it.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the back. 1, I really like that kind of embracing, and 2, I imagine it would be more natural for them to stifle against my neck in that position.

Someone sneezing uncovered because both their hands are occupied

or

someone sneezing and dropping what they were holding as they struggle to cover the sneeze?

Someone sneezing uncovered because both their hands are occupied

or

someone sneezing and dropping what they were holding as they struggle to cover the sneeze?

Definitely the first one! That is actually one of my favourite scenarios :blushing:

Winter cold

or

summer cold?

Well a cold is worth having at any time of the year, but there is something terribly endearing about winter colds and having to brave the chills and wrap up warm and having an excuse to huddle by a good fire while sneezing all over your .....

Ahem, sorry I was getting a bit carried away there.

Assuming you could be there for either of these....

Someone with a sneezy cold trapped in bed.

or

Someone with a sneezy cold trapped in a public place ... like a train or an aeroplane

Hmm. Good one. In real life, if someone's so sick that they literally cannot get out of bed, I'd probably feel too sorry for them to enjoy it, so trapped on a bus. In fiction, I'm not sure. The bus is a more dynamic setting, and I like the idea of someone having to go on with their day despite being ill. So, I guess the same answer for both!

1. A sneeze that's "appropriate" to the sneezer's size/gender/etc.--for example, a very large man with massive, powerful sneezes.

or

2. A sneeze that's "inappropriate" to the sneezer's size/gender/etc.--for example, a very small lady with massive, powerful sneezes.

Inappropriate!!

someone having a sneezing fit and trying to go on with what they're doing

or

someone dropping everything to have a sneezing fit

1st one :)

someone holding back a sneeze while hiding, riding a horse, climbing a wall....ect.

someone stifling sneezes while hiding, riding a horse, climbing a wall.... ect.

Holding back. :)

Someone sneezing rather violently with no warning

or

Someone sneezing nearly soundlessly but you'll witness lots of hitching breath etc.

Hm, that's a tough one. I guess I'd have to to go with the no warning...much as I love hitching breath, etc. I'd rather have a nice violent sneeze. Loud and uncontrollable = :)

Your SO sneezing all over your chest/cleavage

or

Your SO sneezing all over their own chest/cleavage

Sneezing all over their own chest, for sure. I don't want to get sneezed on, and anyway if it's all over them, it provides a better view.

1. A person purposefully exposing themselves to a cold virus and/or allergens for fetish purposes.

or

2. A person purposefully exposing themselves to a cold virus and/or allergens to achieve a goal entirely unrelated to the fetish.

Hmm... purpose and fetish does not agree, the big thing for me about sneezing is that it's uncontrolled... so... for non-fetish purposes.

Someone inducing with Q-tips or pepper or tissue method...

or

Someone inducing using allergens?

Allergens, for sure. Inducing doesn't do anything for me--I'm like you, in that purpose and fetish don't agree, except in highly specific circumstances.

1. Someone having to miss work because of a cold or allergies.

or

2. Someone having to miss something fun because of a cold or allergies.

Just an irritated nose. We'll take the rest from there... I'm sure... :D

Someone sneezing so bad they have to leave work and head home

or

Someone struggling on with their working day despite sneezing constantly?

Struggling through the day, I'd say. In a lot of cases it wouldn't be possible to just go home, and being stuck at work when you feel awful is an interesting experience.

1. Someone blowing their nose and it actually accomplishing something--it relieves stuffiness, reduces mucus at least temporarily, etc. The blowing is successful, and worthwhile.

or

2. Someone trying and failing to blow their nose, because they're so congested that they can't blow without popping their ears or increasing their congestion.

I vote for the struggle. I love that extra sense of desperation while trying to function in normal circumstances. That's probably why I enjoy wavs where the sneezer is talking to someone on the phone.

So.....

Where a sneezer is talking to someone on the phone, sneezing moderately and trying to make it through the conversation.

Or...

The sneezer is on the phone, hit by an intense fit, and ends the phone call as fast as he/she can.

Trying and failing. :D (oh, and I've been stuck at work while sick myself, that was NOT a nice experience...!)

Ooops, double...

Sneezing on the phone, huh? I'd like it if the sneezer can go through it, so 1.

Someone sneezing because of tree pollen

or

Someone sneezing because of hay?

1. Trees are our friends!

Someone sneezing hard and uncontrollably, but everything muffled into a hankie

or

Someone sneezing quietly and very low key, but uncovered so you see the whole process?

I'd have to go with muffled into the hankie. I usually like uncovered sneezes the best, but I also adore loud sneezes, and hankies.

Wavs/videos where a person is silent except for sneezing, sniffling, etc

or

Wavs/videos where a person tries to talk through the sneezing, sniffling, etc

Wavs/videos where a person is silent except for sneezing, sniffling, etc

or

Wavs/videos where a person tries to talk through the sneezing, sniffling, etc

I would say wavs/videos where a person tries to talk through the sneezing, and can't find much to say.

A lady having a breathy build-up and having a false start?

or

A lady purposely trying to holdback sneezes and succeeding?

1. I have a major thing for "waking up and feeling awful"-scenarios.

A single, perfect sneeze (perfect in sound, cause, situation etc.)

or

a longer fit of good ones?

A single perfect sneeze, please. If the situation is right, it will be good hours anyway. ; )

A long, active day together with that special someone while she/he is suffering from a cold/allergies

Or

A slow, cuddly day inside with the same someone with the same problems.

Archived