Sneeze Fetish Forum

is kissing dogs utterly disgusting?

resolution

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, I totally kiss my dog on the mouth, and I have for the 9 years I've had him. And I will continue until he leaves me. And sometimes I do this thing that REALLY grosses people out...I hold a Milkbone between my teeth and let Porter take it from me, which sometimes results in him licking my lips. :laugh: Yep, I do. And go ahead and judge me! I don't even care. :blushing:

Edited because I originally ended my post by saying, "Because I don't give a shit." Just sounded so harsh. :huh: (I mean...I DON'T....but still...)

Dude, I totally kiss my dog on the mouth, and I have for the 9 years I've had him. And I will continue until he leaves me. And sometimes I do this thing that REALLY grosses people out...I hold a Milkbone between my teeth and let Porter take it from me, which sometimes results in him licking my lips. :laugh: Yep, I do. And go ahead and judge me! I don't even care. :blushing:

Edited because I originally ended my post by saying, "Because I don't give a shit." Just sounded so harsh. :laugh: (I mean...I DON'T....but still...)

Good for you sweetie. I kiss BOTH my kitties on the mouth and nose. I can feel their breath on my face and I love it. And if I had a doggie I'm sure I'd kiss it too. :huh:

I kiss mine, as long as his tongue hasn't been cleaning his nether regions within the last 5 mintues or so...

I kiss mine, as long as his tongue hasn't been cleaning his nether regions within the last 5 mintues or so...

Word. :huh: That's what I'm saying. I won't kiss Porter right after he's been licking his own unmentionables. (But perhaps I have kissed him without knowing! *GASP* :blushing: And I'm still alive and well, imagine that.)

I kiss my guinea pigs, not RIGHT on the mouth, but on their noses and heads...xD They often sit on my chest while I'm lying down and sniff at and breathe on my face too...I love it so much :huh: I kiss the family cat's head too :blushing:

Yeah, I kiss my kitties all the time.. unless I've recently seen them do some... ahem, intimate cleaning. :blushing:

Earlier today, I was kissing my kitty girl on the cheek - only she turned her head so I ended up kissing her eye! Ugh, not nice. She didn't seem to mind too much though. :huh:

or am I alone in the world.

It seems you are. Do you feel the urge to smooch the nearest dog and find out what you're missing?

or am I alone in the world.

It seems you are. Do you feel the urge to smooch the nearest dog and find out what you're missing?

Yeah. resolution, my dog is available if you'd like to try. He's always going in for the French kiss! But I think he could be gentle if you needed that.

:twisted:

Like someone else said, so long as the dog in question hasn't been licking themself if unpleasant places or something I wouldn't call it disgusting. I mean, how many people in the world have actually gotten sick from snogging a dog?

I mean, how many people in the world have actually gotten sick from snogging a dog?

Compared to how many people in the world who's gotten sick from snogging another person. *nods* :twisted:

I mean, how many people in the world have actually gotten sick from snogging a dog?

Compared to how many people in the world who's gotten sick from snogging another person. *nods* :twisted:

Yeah but that's hot!!!

Word. :laugh: That's what I'm saying. I won't kiss Porter right after he's been licking his own unmentionables. (But perhaps I have kissed him without knowing! *GASP* :twisted: And I'm still alive and well, imagine that.)

Yeah that was the point, you never know. Hopefully his "unmentionables " are the most extreme thing he has been licking, which....wouldn't be typical for a dog :laugh:

This isn't a health thread though, ofcourse you're still alive.

Resolution, you aren't alone. Dogs eat shit, vomit and all kinds of other stuff you wouldn't want to get into. They also sometimes lick worm eggs from their asses. I used to hate it at work when dogs did that to me!

Resolution, you aren't alone. Dogs eat shit, vomit and all kinds of other stuff you wouldn't want to get into. They also sometimes lick worm eggs from their asses. I used to hate it at work when dogs did that to me!

When dogs licked worms from... your ass..? :twisted:

I'm really not an animal person, so I have no desire to kiss any animal of any kind.

Yeah, I do find it kinda gross when other people do it, but who am I to tell them they can't? I'm not going to pull someone away from their dog of they kiss it. I probably won't watch, but whatever. Besides, it's probably not that big a deal, unless they get poo brain from it.

Hahahaha!!! :laugh: Dude, that's classic. Oh my gosh. Vet, obviously you didn't mean that, but hell...Pearlised, you get lots o' points for that one! :laugh:

:laugh: HAHAHAHA, oh my God that's about the funniest thing I read today!! :laugh: :laugh:

Very probably!

Compared to how many people in the world who's gotten sick from snogging another person. *nods* :laugh:

Yeah but that's hot!!!

Yeah, some perverted individuals seem to think that is hot... some people do get off on sneezing, of all things, did you know that!? :laugh: :laugh:

Sorry about the threadjack. :twisted:

Yes, the whole idea is absolutely revolting. Eurgh!

And yes, the fact that people go into a complete panic if someone sneezes in the same room as them, yet are prepared to let a horrible hairy dirty dog slobber all over them and enjoy it, is extraordinary, and really has the same explanation as Mary Queen of Scots's execution.

YES.

You should never allow any animal that licks its own behind to have its tongue make contact with your face. :lol:

Helter Skelter

YES. Dog's mouths are disgusting. I love my dog like crazy, but seriously, I've seen her eat her own vomit. I'm not going to let her tongue anywhere near my face.

You touch your behind and touch your face. How do dog mouths compare to human fingers?

Archived