Sneeze Fetish Forum

is kissing dogs utterly disgusting?

resolution

I don't care that NIcole kisses her dog. I'll still kiss her over and over again, repeatedly. She's a damn good kisser. :drool:

I have no trouble believing that whatsoever :D

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't care that NIcole kisses her dog. I'll still kiss her over and over again, repeatedly. She's a damn good kisser. :drool:

I have no trouble believing that whatsoever :D

Teehee. :) Thanks!!! :wub:

I don't kiss my cat -- she'd probably bite me. I DO give her a noogie at least once a day. :drool:

I don't kiss my cat -- she'd probably bite me. I DO give her a noogie at least once a day. :P

Maybe if you stopped the noogies she'd let you kiss her :winkkiss:

or am I alone in the world.

I have never permitted a dog to lick my face (being severely allergic to dog saliva has its advantages sometimes). To me, it's totally gross anyway. I wouldn't let my cat lick my face etc. I don't even kiss my nephew on the lips (or my kids). To me, that's too intimate and I prefer to kiss my kids on the cheek or on the forehead :)

• 2 weeks later...

I always kiss my dog, and let him lick my face. Never my mouth though.

And I also I only really kiss him on the head.

If it's not my dog, I'll only kiss them if I know they're clean, and again only on the head.

I just love dogs. They're my favorite things on earth.

I kiss my dog on her head, nowhere near her mouth (though she likes to kiss me on my mouth!), but I do not think you are alone in the world. :(

On a side note, is it unhygienic to have someone else's dog eating one's food at a restaurant table? I don't know the detail but it appears Simon Cowell has forbidden P Abdul's chihuahua Tulip from eating at their table. He admits that the dog is adorable, ie he belongs to the dog cult, but maintains the unhygienic argument.

However, we know that this is false because the dog's innocence means that its mouth, rather than polluting the food, has the unique property of cleansing it of its sins. So really one should be grateful to any dog that eats off one'splate ause they are effectively blessing it by so doing.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if it has been mentioned (waaay too lazy to read through 8 pages of posts :hug: ) , but, Dogs mouths has less bacteria than humans mouths :D

just noticed that it has been mentioned, *A palm just hit my face*

Posts merged ~ obsessed

• 6 months later...

Why not kiss your dog? You kiss humans right? Humans are more compatiable for germ trasferrs...meaning you are more likely to get sick from a human than from a dog...and not only that...but the human mouth has WAY more baterica than that of a dogs mouth...or most animals for that matter...yes..even though dogs use there mouths as toliet paper...there mouths are still cleaner.

I don't like to be kissed by my dog when his breath sticks or after he just had a go...but I still love his kisses...he's a iving creature just like me...and he like affection just like me...so we deny him the love? Why reject the love he has to give?

I could gab on about this and several other topics...but its better if I just let it be. I kiss my dog, he kisses me...I've kissed every animal I've ever loved...with the exception of the aquatic ones...casue that akward and they don't understand why my big old face is coming into the water. LOL

Since this thread has been revived and I've been bored enough to read through almost the entire thing, I'd like to point out that I read this...

You still eat Flinstones Vitamins? mellow.png

Hey, Flintstones vitamins are very complete! My doctor takes them also. wink.png I look forward to them every morning because they taste so effing good...that means I never forget them!

... as I was about to pop a couple of Flintstones gummy vitamins into my mouth. They taste so good that sometimes I even take three... and only the fear of overdosing on iron prevents me from taking more. :laugh:

As for the whole dog thing, I would kiss them on the mouth if they didn't try to lick me. Unfortunately they're compulsive lickers.

Ok, so I've changed my answer.

I kiss my dog on the mouth all the time hehe. I love him!

Now, I'm not talking sticking my tongue in his mouth! But I often smooch him around the mouth area... if he doesnt stink too bad.

• 2 weeks later...
if he doesnt stink too bad.

lmfao.gif

Good call!

:lol:

Reminds me of the other day when I was cuddling my kitty girl, she was laying on her back all stretched out next to me, and I kissed her on her belly. What did she do? She farted - loud, even - in my general direction. What the...!! :blink:

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived