Sneeze Fetish Forum

is kissing dogs utterly disgusting?

resolution

:laugh: Well, I think you can be a dog person and not want to kiss them on the mouth. McHotPants loves our dog but he won't let him near his mouth. I always tell him he's mean for that...Porter just wants love, after all. :P

I think I feel the same way as your McHotPants! Not a fan of the canine PDA ...

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm; this has only really just occurred to me , and I know it won't go down very well, but...

Firstly, with only the occasional exception it is the ladies who like kissing dogs and the men who don't.

Then there is a theory that kissing actuallly originates with women feeding their children with masticated food from their mouths [in fact the amount of food passing going on here is fairly astounding].

And when we examine the attributes of the Holy Dog, what do we find; He is without sin [for example, when he bites a small child he is only playing]; He is sexually innocent [he only indulges in sex when He knows that it will result in reproduction, like the neo-con marriage service]; enormous excitement of a quasi-sexual nature attaches to all his bodily functions; so that being urinated or vomited on by Him arouses a lady to a sort of climax.

In short, the Holy Dog is a child. There must be some sort of hard-wiring that produces these reactions in ladies but not in men; alternatively, men are just horrible for not liking being bitten and urinated on. Yes, that must be it.

Hmm; this has only really just occurred to me , and I know it won't go down very well, but...

Firstly, with only the occasional exception it is the ladies who like kissing dogs and the men who don't.

Then there is a theory that kissing actuallly originates with women feeding their children with masticated food from their mouths [in fact the amount of food passing going on here is fairly astounding].

And when we examine the attributes of the Holy Dog, what do we find; He is without sin [for example, when he bites a small child he is only playing]; He is sexually innocent [he only indulges in sex when He knows that it will result in reproduction, like the neo-con marriage service]; enormous excitement of a quasi-sexual nature attaches to all his bodily functions; so that being urinated or vomited on by Him arouses a lady to a sort of climax.

In short, the Holy Dog is a child. There must be some sort of hard-wiring that produces these reactions in ladies but not in men; alternatively, men are just horrible for not liking being bitten and urinated on. Yes, that must be it.

The Count, ladies and gentlemen. *sweeping gesture*

Oh, and I don't mind having a dog lick my ears and face, though I'd rather not tongue-wrestle with one.

I love the family dog and the cats dearly, but... there shall be no face-kissing. I'm fine with kissing any of them on the tops on their heads, but I'm not into bodily fluids. Yeah, I think it's cute if a cat or dog licks you out of affection (cats do it to "groom" you if they like you), but I definitely wash my hands as soon afterward as I can.

I'm cool with other people making out with their dogs. Just not if I have to make contact with their licked parts afterward! :naughty:

He is sexually innocent [he only indulges in sex when He knows that it will result in reproduction,

Nope, most entire male dogs will hump anything. They're a bit like men that way. B)

He is sexually innocent [he only indulges in sex when He knows that it will result in reproduction,

Nope, most entire male dogs will hump anything. They're a bit like men that way. B)

Yeah, dogs can be dirty buggers. My last dog had a towel fetish. Whenever you picked up a towel, he would grab it between his front paws and hump away. Sometimes he liked to involve others in his fetish, he would pick up the towel in his mouth and place it over someone's legs if they were sitting down. Once, my little brother pinned me down and wrapped a towel round my head. That was a disturbing experience.

Yeah, dogs can be dirty buggers. My last dog had a towel fetish. Whenever you picked up a towel, he would grab it between his front paws and hump away. Sometimes he liked to involve others in his fetish, he would pick up the towel in his mouth and place it over someone's legs if they were sitting down. Once, my little brother pinned me down and wrapped a towel round my head. That was a disturbing experience.

B)

B)

Meh, we have a love/hate/kill relationship.

*passes pig brain-bleach*

Nope, most entire male dogs will hump anything. They're a bit like men that way. :P

Hahaha, that's hilarious! I would totally have been that little brother!! :laugh::blushing:

I mean, sorry to hear about that. :innocent:

Is kissing dogs utterly disgusting?

Nope.

UNLESS... you have an erection when you're finished. :winkkiss:

Is kissing dogs utterly disgusting?

Nope.

UNLESS... you have an erection when you're finished. :lol:

Ha!!!! B) Fabulous!!!

john_kimble

I think kissing a dog on the head is okay, but one time I saw a lady kissing her dog on the lips. I hope she knows where that tongue has been! :wub:

I don't think I mentioned this before, one reason I don't mind getting kisses from my dog is he's a bulldog, and with the way he is shaped he can't reach his area to lick it, and there are alot of gross things he can't/doesn't do. I let any dog kiss me though, so that doesn't make it any better. ^_^

I actually think its pretty cute. Except if the hound in question is a big drooler. Thats just a bit too gross for me. ;)

I don't think it's disgusting :laugh:. Then again, I would really only want to kiss my own dog. On the head or nose (not the wet part - she wouldn't like it). She's never been particularly drooly (not that I kiss her on the lips, but you know, she's not a slobber monster so I don't generally avoid her face), but yeah, I would not if I had seen her just licking her.... areas. When I was a kid I used to share popsicles and fruit with her all the time. I survived ;).

I looooooove dogs. Like, to the point of squealing whenever I see one. :heart:

I've never kissed a dog on any "wet parts" (lips, nose, etc.), I just couldn't. But furry parts? For sure! I used to like to bite my dogs' ears (and do it to our cat, too) by covering my teeth with my lips so as not to hurt them. Then I make stupid noises.

i [sic] think its [sic] disgusting...

Ever had a dog lick your face? Your hand?

If so, that's equally disgusting. Your hands are more likely than not to come into contact with at LEAST one mucous membrane in the time between contact with the dog and the next time you wash them with soap and water (unless you're one of them OCD folks, heh) - and if they're licking your face, what's the huge distinction between open- and closed-mouthed? To a bacterium, anyway, not really much of anything. They're just as at home in your eyes or up your nose - all they really care about is warm, wet and dark. :rofl:

NOT TO MENTION -

A dog's mouth contains FAR fewer bacteria (and those it does contain are less harmful) than a human's mouth. So if you've ever kissed a girl, you have no legs to stand on either because clinically speaking, the human mouth is a rank cesspool of germs. Google image search for "human bite infections" if you're the type who likes an illustrated point :heart: (NOTE: Do NOT!!! NOT NOT NOT!!! fucking do this if you're easily grossed out. You've been warned).

Sorry there sneezes, didn't mean to single you out - this was directed at everyone out there who was grossed out by kissing a dog, not just you. :blushing:

EDIT: I forgot my most obvious argument. We have an entire system of cell production in our body whose sole function is to destroy invading colonists like bacteria, fungi, etc. It's called an immune system. Google that, too. :laugh:

i [sic] think its [sic] disgusting...

Ever had a dog lick your face? Your hand?

If so, that's equally disgusting. Your hands are more likely than not to come into contact with at LEAST one mucous membrane in the time between contact with the dog and the next time you wash them with soap and water (unless you're one of them OCD folks, heh) - and if they're licking your face, what's the huge distinction between open- and closed-mouthed? To a bacterium, anyway, not really much of anything. They're just as at home in your eyes or up your nose - all they really care about is warm, wet and dark. :lol:

NOT TO MENTION -

A dog's mouths contain FAR fewer bacteria (and those it does contain are less harmful) than a human's mouth. So if you've ever kissed a girl, you have no legs to stand on either because clinically speaking, the human mouth is a rank cesspool of germs. Google image search for "human bite infections" if you're the type who likes an illustrated point :heart: (NOTE: Do NOT!!! NOT NOT NOT!!! fucking do this if you're easily grossed out. You've been warned).

Sorry there sneezes, didn't mean to single you out - this was directed at everyone out there who was grossed out by kissing a dog, not just you. :blushing:

EDIT: I forgot my most obvious argument. We have an entire system of cell production in our body whose sole function is to destroy invading colonists like bacteria, fungi, etc. It's called an immune system. Google that, too. :laugh:

Dude. WORD.

That is all. :rofl:

Oh Dr. Sexypants, I live and breathe to smite the unknowing with my deathray of FACTUAL KNOWLEDGE! :blushing: Anytime. :heart:

Oh Dr. Sexypants, I live and breathe to smite the unknowing with my deathray of FACTUAL KNOWLEDGE! :blushing: Anytime. :heart:

:laugh: See...this is just one of the reasons why we're friends. It's because you're fabulous. :rofl:

Factual knowledge...novel concept, man. Novel concept.

Pah! The things we find disgusting and the things we fear are often illogical. Personally when I'm at work, I don't want to be randomly kissed with tongues by any stranger, canine or otherwise.

Personally when I'm at work, I don't want to be randomly kissed with tongues by any stranger, canine or otherwise.

You don't? :(:)

NOT TO MENTION -

A dog's mouth contains FAR fewer bacteria (and those it does contain are less harmful) than a human's mouth. So if you've ever kissed a girl, you have no legs to stand on either because clinically speaking, the human mouth is a rank cesspool of germs. Google image search for "human bite infections" if you're the type who likes an illustrated point :( (NOTE: Do NOT!!! NOT NOT NOT!!! fucking do this if you're easily grossed out. You've been warned).

...but then I find the idea of kissing most other human beings REALLY REALLY disgusting, as well. :)

Archived