Sneeze Fetish Forum

Puppy Love - Complete (8 Parts)

Scion

Yet another story to fall in love with :D How could anyone ever dislike your stories :laugh2: They're just so amazing and perfect. Anyway, poor Cam all alone, locked out in the rain. I can't wait to see where this goes. Heheh, and then I can rant to you about the godliness of your stories again :D

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What- but- gahhhhh!!!!!!! And I hate nyssa, by the way. Something about her just GrRrrr! And why? Things where going so well. Yahhhh! Godamnit. I will take this out on the very makin of your godamned cruel twisted Bahutu soul by god. Even I I am an atheist. Awww. You know I'm just playing. But seriously. They need to hook up. As in R rated un filtered passion. I want them to kiss and make up. I- actually don't know. But seriously what did he do? I confused. WhT does this have to do with Beth? Does it have something do with Beth? Am I vrazy? Maybe. But GrRrr! Gt them together! Bye!

Did you already write a story about how Cam killed Todd's sister, or is this just fantastic suspense?

OMG! *faints/dies but probably faints cuz you know... I really don't want to die :laugh: * Best chapter ever! Okay, now I'm a little tiny bit mad at Todd. I mean WHY? Why can't he just forgive Cam? :D The meanie! :D I still love him though! :heart: He's got that thing about him. Where you can't really hate him. Well... to me he does. :rolleyes: But you know, I was right! I do like Todd. ALOT! Still don't know why? :wacko: The only hint I have is his little rescuing Cam thing but really, who can resist a sick, helpless Cam?! :wub: OH! And I NEED the name of your book! I WILL buy it! :D So... anyway, can't wait for the next update! SOON! :laugh2: And because you love my smiley addiction :beer: For Cam! :D

BYE! :bleh:

OH! CRAP! I forgot! :D When will you update Moonlight? I love the Mortal Instruments books and when your story came up I neary died! So... WHEN???!!! HMMMM?

Poor, sick, lovable Cam. May I keep him? No wait. I'm stealing him. After you finish the story of course. Then he's mine. Mwahaha >:laugh2:

Ahhh I just realized I posted that not knowing you posted part 3. Whoops. Hahah, but this is fantastic. Poor, freaking Cam I just wanna hug him and make everything better. I don't know what he did though, I hope I get to and then they have one of those gushy make up scenes that I ADORE. And that I'm pretty sure you could write to perfection, :D Is it weird that while I was reading this my heart like slowly dropped and then it ended and I was like 'awwww'. I don't think that's weird at all hah, I really can't wait for the next part :laugh2:

Awww!!! Todd went at sweet and mushy on us!! And (i think) Cam is so feverish he can't think. This is so dang cute !!

this is how it should be! :laugh2:

saving, care-taking, loving, cuddling... :D

just forget about how angry you are at that person right now...

give him/her your warmth and love it will ease the pain :D

THIS was a GREAT chapter!!! :wub:

please more! :D

Scion - oooh.. I missed that you updated til now. AWESOME. Love it.. Cam and Todd.. so cute. :laugh2: What happens next? :D

AAAWWWW!!! I love love love this!!! Cam is just so freaking vulnerable and the fact that he's scared of lightning and thunder just makes me lovehim more. :wub: Thank GOD Todd brought him in from the cold!! I kinda don't like Todd right now but, the story is sooo good that i'm just like 'okay, things will get better'.. Cuz the sun'll come out, tomorrow! Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow.... Yep, I am exhausted.... Lovely instalment!!!! :(

obsessed: Hehehe. Yay for good timing!

cupcake: Aww, thank you! That's so sweet of you. *hugs* Ohh yes, gushy make up scene for sure! And no, totally not weird at all! I get like that too, when I'm reading sometimes, and I'm so glad my stories can do that for you! I tried to do the whole thunder storm scene for you, like you asked hehe.

Tassielli: Haha, that's unexpected! Hmm, maybe you'll stop hating her at some point. Bahahahahahaha, I love you! Your comments are so funny. BUT YES! I agree. There needs to be a major, mooshy make up scene with all the sugary gooeyness. And you'll find out what Cam did....NOW. :wacko:

Lalena: No, I haven't explained Todd's sister's death yet, but I do in this update! :)

Bubbles!: Hehee! Yeah, I wouldn't want you to die, that's for sure! Lol, Todd is having issues. He'll come around, after much angst. Yepyep, Todd has a good heart under all his gruffness. Awww, you're so sweet. Yeah, my book is called TxAxMxIxNxG SxHxAxDxOxWxS without all the x-s, cuz I'm paranoid this will show up on google or something hehee. Woo! more smilies!!! :) Oh, hmmm. I don't know! sometime in the future. Hah, sorry. We'll see when my brain starts working well enough to simulate Jace lol.

Going_Nuts: Hahahaha! Be careful, or Todd will beat you up! :P

sneezytwilight: haha, yup. I love mushiness! And yep, you have a point, uh-huh! :P

Ciuty80: :lol: Oh, I so agree! Glad you do, too. Who needs anger when there can be sweet, mushy affection and whatnot? Thank you! I'm so happy you enjoyed it.

Mims: Thank you! And you love it, yay! Happiness!

Grey on a Sunday: THANK YOU!!! Don't worry, I'm so with you on the "not liking Todd" front at the moment--especially when Cam is all needy and helpless. LOL! It's true! Things will get better! Huggy loving and all that. :D

Part Four:

SEVERAL YEARS AGO:

He wasn’t drunk. He wasn’t. He’d had one beer. He wasn’t a freaking lightweight. So when he got behind the wheel of his minivan, he was, again, not drunk.

But it was dark. And it was raining. And the wind was blowing torrents of said rain across the windshield. Not to mention the thunder, which was seriously distracting.

It was after two in the morning, so there weren’t many cars on the road.

She came out nowhere.

It wasn’t his fault. He hadn’t taken his eyes away from the road.

But suddenly there she was, standing directly in his path, a small shadowy figure illuminated by the stripe of his headlights. She wasn’t moving. She didn’t try to throw herself out of his path as he slammed on the breaks--soon, but not soon enough.

As a growl of thunder erupted across the skyline, he mowed her down.

His memories got blurry after that. He recalled the flash of red and blue lights, wailing sirens, and angry people demanding he answer their angry questions. They wanted to know if he’d been drinking. They wanted to know lots of things.

But, in the end, he hadn’t been drunk. And there had been nothing he could have done. Even the cops had to admit that much. Cam didn’t, though. Todd didn’t.

No. It didn’t matter if he was drunk or not. He’d killed a twelve-year-old girl. Todd’s baby sister. He’d ruined Todd’s life, taken away his happiness.

But he was selfish and he wanted Todd to forgive him anyway, because goddammit he loved the guy.

PRESENT DAY:

Todd cracked six eggs into a bowl, added salt, pepper, and a dash of milk. He filled a pan with butter, raised the heat. He tried not to think about who was in his living room.

Which was impossible, since he-who-shall-never-be-named had been coughing and sneezing and mumbling and whimpering all through the evening. Todd refused to let it get to him. Or tried to refuse. He didn’t like the sound of Cam’s coughs, which somehow sounded dry, raspy, and liquid all rolled into one.

He finished scrambling the eggs and piled them onto two plates. He snagged a few napkins, two forks, and maple syrup, because Cam was a freak of nature and liked the sugary goop on his eggs.

In the living room, he put the food down on the magazine-strewn coffee table, then squatted next to the couch to rest a hand on Cam’s forehead. Not good.

“Cam. Wake up.”

Cam’s eyes labored open, slowly focusing on him. “Todd,” he said on a throaty sigh. Then his eyes widened and he shot upright. “Wait--Todd? What’s going on? Why am I here? Where IS here?”

“Calm down, boy.” Todd gripped Cam’s shoulders, pressing him back against the cushions. “You’re in my apartment. I made us some dinner. Here, look.” He shoved the plate of eggs into Cam’s hand, then held up the maple syrup.

Cam’s gaze flitted between the syrup and Todd, as if he couldn’t believe his eyes. “Oh. Okay. Cool.” He took the fork Todd offered him.

Todd sat down at the opposite end of the sofa, as far away from Cam as possible, while Cam sniffled and dug in.

He had a bite of eggs poised to enter his mouth when his eyes suddenly squinted nearly closed and his lips began to separate and Todd knew he was about to sneeze. Quickly, he grabbed a napkin and stuffed it into Cam’s hand.

Cam blanketed his face with the napkin, leaning away from Todd as his breath grew ragged. “Huhh…ihh…hkssh’CHhssh! Hahh…huh! Hum’USSHchxshh! Hh’Ixgg-tchu!” He started to blow his nose, then broke off into a spell of coughing, his breath heaving in and out until at last it caught, spiraled, and: “Huhb’YTSCH-shoo!” He held out his hand, and Todd placed another napkin onto Cam’s palm.

After blowing his nose, Cam got up and disappeared into the kitchen. Todd heard the water running for a few seconds before Cam slouched back into the room. His whole face was beet-red, but his nose was the worst, all raw and painful-looking. He folded onto the couch, tipping his head back and closing his eyes.

“Is there anything I can do?” Cam whispered, desperation in his voice. “I’ll do anything, Todd. Anything in the world.”

Todd bit down on his tongue as anger sizzled through his veins. “Not unless you have a time machine--you know I can never look at you without thinking of…”

Cam grimaced. “What was she doing out there anyway?” he breathed, sounding almost afraid, like he had no right to the question--and he didn’t.

“I don’t know,” Todd said flatly. “It doesn’t really matter, anyway. Does it? She’s dead. You killed her.”

A small little noise, like a whimper-moan, escaped Cam, and he curled his legs up to his chest, hiding his face in crossed arms. “It was an accident,” he said brokenly.

“That doesn’t change the facts,” Todd replied, angry that Cam looked so…upset. What right did he have? It was his fault. And Ali had been Todd’s sister, not Cam’s.

Cam’s shoulders shook as he released another bout of wracking coughs. “I don’t--there was nothing I could have done, Todd. I…she just…came out of nowhere. I didn’t, God, I didn’t mean to! Good Christ, I can’t do this right now.”

Todd’s vision narrowed. “You can’t do this right now? Well, how do you think Ali felt? Huh? Do you think she felt like she really fucking wanted to die? DO YOU!?”

“NO!” Cam screamed, pounding his fists into the cushions. “I DON’T FUCKING THINK THAT! Hh--hh'ifshhah! ISHHAH! I DON’T! I D-hhh...hh'kssh'SHHch! DON’T! I DON’T!” His voice snagged, and he rocked forward with a loud, grating cough, then another, another, another, and another. He clutched at his throat, still coughing, struggling to breathe.

A web of tension spread through Todd, his mind pulling him in two different directions. Eventually, his heart won out over all of it, and he slid a hand down Cam’s back. “Hush up, boy. Just calm down. Shh.”

“I’m sorry,” Cam choked out between coughs. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry

:P

In the words of Timon and Pumba, "You've got to put your past behind you."

Just love each other already!!!!!! <333

Ohmygod this is just so appropriately dark and dramatic and Cam is soooo desperate and sick and even though Todd has so much against him, he's still taking care of him. That's so sweet! I feel so bad for them both. Aww. I'm loving this!

:( Ohhh, parts 2 and 3 were adorable and sad, but part 4 made me tear up. Ohhh, I want these two to be together SO bad, but I feel that there's no hope with their situation! I love both your boys. Sickly, adorable, miserable Cameron, and heart-sick Todd, I just...Gaww, I LOVE this. SO freaking bad. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Awwww. But Awwwwww. I know I sound cruel, but I really don't care about the little girl. I just want happy cam and Todd. God, I sound deranged. Poor cam. He feels so bad. Both mentally, emotionally Nd physically. And I still hate her. Nyssa is bad. Baaaaaad. I'm still gonna read her story and all. But she's Baaaaaad. GrRrr. I want Todd to forgive him. I expect it now. Even though I would never forgive that. Because I'm a hypocrite like that. But I'm also really bad at holding grudges. So maybe.... Oh whatever. I need to thunk. Bye! O, P. S. - awesome job. Amazing writer. Etc. Etc. CUTE!

I....but....they....nngg.....AWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Speechless=me. This is so sad but sweet and adorable and I want to give them both hugs so badly!!!!!! Poor sneezy, sick Cam and angry but still sweet Todd. I love them both. And I want them to be together forever and ever and ever and ever and.....well you get it.

:unsure: awwww :cryhappy: Scion you are spreading soooo much L.O.V.E!!! :blushing:

and the sneezes :):boom: :boom: :D

please update soon! :)

UGH! It's so short! :boom: I need more! :) Gosh! I just love Todd! But I love all of your characters! :D And I figured out why too! But it's a long and detailed describtion so I can't really write it on a comment. Plus, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't read all of it. And to all those who don't like Todd :unsure: Haha! I popped you! :blushing: Anyway... great chapter! And like always, update! SOON! :boom:

BYE! :)

Awww Todd has confused emotions I love it. Cam is sick and sorry ans just pathetic. B) But I love it all!! :hug:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you guys! So much love for you! Thank you all SO MUCH! One of my beta readers JUST finished with my manuscript today, so I've been trying to work on that and yeah I'm just trying to make excuses for not responding to all of you individually. Just know I read all your comments like a million times, 'cause I'm weird like that, and they mean so much to me! Sorry for this short part.

Part Five:

Todd sat there like an idiot, staring at Cam with his mouth hanging open. Something pounced onto his lap, and he glanced down to see the puppy. The thing growled at him! Then it wiggled its little butt over to Cam and hopped up, placing its paws on Cam’s shoulder. A pink tongue emerged, slobbering Cam’s chin.

As he coughed, Cam wrapped the puppy up in his arms, pulling it close and burying his face in the brown and white fur.

“Cam,” Todd whispered. “Stop.”

With a gurgling sniff, Cam flicked his eyes up to Todd’s. “I…” A look of vacancy passed over his features and he turned his face into his shoulder. “Hhhh…hihh…Hh’essh-CHxxsh!”

The puppy whimpered, wagging its fluffy tail. It scratched at Cam’s forearm.

“Yeah, yeah, pup,” Cam muttered tiredly, scratching the puppy’s ears. His upper lip lifted a little as his left hand flew up to his face. “Kuh’ISHH-hoo! Ktschhiuuu! TSCHhuh!” He frowned, rubbing the bridge of his nose.

Todd dug in his pocket as his phone began to jingle. He scowled at the caller ID, then put the thing to his ear, not recognizing the number. “Hello?”

“Hey. Is Cam there?” A girl’s voice, heavy with suspicion.

“Who is this?”

“Cam’s friend. You put him on right now. I swear to God, if you so much as--”

Todd jerked the phone in Cam’s direction. “Some lady. She sounds pissed.”

Cam took a deep breath, then snatched up the phone. Who the hell would be calling him through Todd? It made no sense. “Um. Yeah?”

Nyssa said, “Cam! Thank God! You jerk, you left your cell phone at the store. I went by your place and you weren’t there and I just, I don’t know! I freaked and called Cian who called Carter who gave me told me the jerk was probably Todd, and--argh! Are you okay?”

He smiled. It was kinda good to hear her voice, though he’d never admit it. “I’m…yeah. Okay. Sure. Were you really that worried?” He injected an undertone of mischief into his voice. “Mom?”

“Ha-ha, you are hilariously hilarious. And yes, I was. For all I know you ran off to get plastered and were lying in some ditch somewhere.”

“Well, I’mhhihh…I’m nhhhot.” He squeezed his nose with his thumb and forefinger. “Hgt’nxchh!”

“Bless you!”

“Thanks. Nyss, this really isn’t a good time. Really.”

“But, are you okay?” The concern was clear in her voice.

He sighed, feeling guilty. “Yeah,” he lied. “Don’t worry about me. I’m a big boy. I can take care of myself.”

Pause. “Well, if you need me, I’m here. Oh, and no relapsing, mister! Don’t think I’m wiping puke off your chin after you get wasted.”

“That wont…hihh…be…” He pulled the phone away from his ear, very aware of Todd’s eyes on him as he cupped a hand over his nose and mouth, feeling his nostrils twitch as the itch grew. “Huhh…ihh…”

“Bless you in advance,” Nyssa said dryly.

“Th--thhaanksCHOO! Huh’tCHshhhuh! TCHshhh! Thanks,” he said, sniffling thickly. He purposefully didn’t look at Todd. He didn’t mind sneezing in front of people, really, but Todd…well, he didn’t want Todd to see him as anything other than, well, hot--which was stupid, since what Todd actually saw him as was a little-girl-killer.

“Mmhmm. Promise you’ll be okay?”

Not likely. “I promise, ‘kay?”

“’Kay. Love you.”

“Me too.”

Cam handed the phone back to Todd, curling up with the puppy on his lap and closing his eyes, exhausted.

There was a soft click, then the opening and closing of a door. Footsteps whispered over the carpet and Beth appeared in the doorway, her hair a wet mop.

Damn. Her timing had always been bad, but this…this was the worst.

He stood, glaring at her. She quirked an eyebrow as he started to usher her out of sight--too late.

“Beth?” Cam asked, his words grinding together. He wiped his eyes, leaving tears streaked across his cheeks. “What the hell…?”

Beth’s eyes popped, then narrowed. “Well, Cameron. Never thought I’d see you again. I mean, after you flunked out of school in a drunken stupor.”

Todd’s temper sparked. “Stop it. We’re not having this discussion. We’re not having any discussion. Beth, you’re leaving.”

“Why is she here in the first place?” Cam sniffled. The puppy smothered his face in more kisses and Cam patted its head.

“Um, no,” Beth said, squaring her shoulders. “You are the one who doesn’t belong in this little scenario, Cameron. Not me. I’m--”

“You’re leaving, Beth,” Todd hissed, rounding on her.

Beth tossed her head like a horse. “So, what? Am I not enough for you?”

“Wait a sec,” Cam said slowly, eyes shifting between the two. “Todd? Is she…?”

Jesus. God. Why? “She’s--” Todd began.

“Yes,” Beth announced regally. “I’m his girlfriend.”

Archived