Sneeze Fetish Forum

Puppy Love - Complete (8 Parts)

Scion

Holy cow, guys! You make me SO happy! Seriously, I don't know how I ever lived without you lol! Thank you so, so, so, so, so much! And @Bubbles! I don't know, Beth's done some things that are pretty...bad, like sending an innocent man to prison, but anything is possible! And @ everyone else, I'm so sorry I don't have time to respond to all of you, because you deserve it, but just know it's you all getting me through during this awful querying agents business. Makes rejections less...sad.

:D

Part Seven:

“Todd?”

Todd blinked, realized he was staring, and turned hastily away.

“What about the puppy? Weren’t you going to give her to Kali?”

He cut his eyes back to Cam, feeling uncomfortable. “I was. But I changed my mind.”

Cam frowned, fondling the pup’s ears between long, slender fingers. Damn, Cam had pretty fingers. Shaking his head at himself, Todd said, “Yeah. I, uh, changed my mind.”

“You said that already,” Cam told him. “But why?”

Todd fidgeted. “Because. Now stop interrogating me.”

With a shrug, Cam returned his attention to the pup. “I think it stopped raining,” he commented a little sadly. “I should probably call someone…my car.”

“Cam.” Todd strode over and sat next to him. He tried to figure out just what he’d been about to say, but came up blank.

“I don’t think I can do this,” Cam whispered, biting his lip. “It would be better if I just left. If we never saw each other again, because--fuck!--I can’t just sit here pretending I don’t want to--thhoo…” Making an annoyed face, he started to angle away from Todd as his chest bobbed in and out erratically--but Todd grabbed his shoulder, keeping him in place.

“Don’t turn away from me,” Todd demanded, voice laced with ice. “Don’t you dare.”

Cam made a small noise of confusion before bowing his head with a deep, throaty “Huh’ephhSHHumfff!” He pressed the back of his hand to his nose, color burning in his cheeks.

“Cam.” Todd gripped his chin hard, forcing his gaze up.

His shadowy lashes lifted to reveal grassy eyes swimming with tears. “Don’t say it,” he pleaded. “Todd. Todd, please don’t.”

Todd raised a brow. “Who said anything about talking? We’re not talking.”

Confusion mixed with the tears in Cam’s eyes. “What?”

“We’re not talking,” Todd said slowly, “because we’re doing this.” And he slid his lips over Cam’s, tasting the salt of the boy’s tears. He ignored the part of his brain that was screaming: What the hell are you doing, you psycho? Who needed sanity?

“Ihh--Todd, hold up--hhh…” Cam jerked free, arching away with a trembling breath. “Ihkushhtchh! KtSHhuh! Huh-ih! Hh…Igsshhiuh!” After a quick sniff, he surged back, cupped the back of Todd’s head, and reinitiated the kiss.

Todd’s brain turned to pudding as he threw himself wholeheartedly into the embrace. He fisted his hands in the back of Cam’s shirt and hauled the boy all the way into his lap. After a few seconds, Cam drew away to gulp in air through his mouths. His eyes tried to drift shut, but he popped them open with force.

“What? Todd?” he panted, then drooped forward, head falling to Todd’s broad shoulder. “Shit. Sorry. I mean, what was that?”

Todd felt his stomach flip-flop. “I have no idea,” he said on a sigh. He stroked Cam’s damp hair and Cam shivered. “You cold?”

“N-nhooo. Heh’chNXshOO! Huhh…hg’mmgch! Oh--hih’imPHhshhhhit!” He picked his head up and made to move away; Todd grabbed him, pulled him back.

“Stay,” Todd ordered, locking his arms around the other boy. “Okay? Dammit, just. Stay. Don’t make this any harder than it already is.”

“Do you see me complaining?” Cam snuggled up close, the top of his head tucked firmly under Todd’s chin. “Just don’t”--he yawned--“change your mind. ‘Cause once I fall asleep, I’m not waking up again.”

Against his better judgment, Todd felt a laugh build in his chest. “Trust me, if I was going to change my mind, we’d never have gotten this far.”

“But--”

“Don’t, Cam. Don’t ruin this.”

He felt Cam nod. Another shiver pulsed through him, and Todd stretched for the fluffy, mud colored blanket draped over the back of the couch. He draped it around Cam and pulled him closer. Cam’s arms came around his waist.

“I love you,” Cam whispered hopefully.

Todd’s fingers cramped. “So you said.” He laid his chin on the top of Cam’s dark head, feeling vaguely dizzy. He hadn’t known it was possible to feel this…confused.

“I wish--” Cam began.

“NO!” Todd snapped, suddenly terrified, though hell if he knew why.

“I wish,” Cam went on relentlessly, “it had been me.”

Five minutes ago, Todd would have said he agreed. Now--he wasn’t sure, and that more than anything made him feel like the scum of the earth. It should be an easy choice: his baby sister, or his best friend.

Yeah, right. ‘Best friend.’ He was kidding himself and he knew it. Either way, his choice should have been the same. Ali should come first.

But the thought of Cam…dead…was so gut-wrenchingly awful, he actually began to feel physically ill; his stomach turned sour, his head pounding out an angry drum beat. But on top of all that, he felt something else, something dark and thick and…evil.

No. He knew with an alarming certainty that if he lost Cam, he would lose himself, too. His sister--God help him, or damn him to hell--he could live without.

And…now he wanted to punch his own lights out for thinking something so utterly terrible. But then, it was true. Ali’s death had torn him up inside, for sure, but it hadn’t killed him. He was still alive. The mere thought of Cam leaving him was too much.

“SHUT THE HELL UP!” he screamed, shaking Cam’s shoulders. “DON’T YOU SAY THAT! NO! NOT YOU!” A sob built in his throat and he croaked, “God, Cam,” cupping the other boy’s face between trembling hands, “not you.”

Tears formed and fell down Cam’s cheeks, mirroring the ones Todd felt streaming down his own face. “I love you so much,” Cam breathed, his nose starting to run.

“I know,” Todd moaned, grief ripping through his chest in raking claws. “I know, baby. Cam. Oh, God, my Cam.” Biting back a groan, Todd brought their foreheads together, pressing a kiss to the space between Cam’s blood-shot eyes.

A sobbing whimper broke free of Cam’s lips and he dug his hands into the skin of Todd’s back. “I’m so sorry. I’m SO, SO sohhihh’eshCHOO! Sorry.” Cam had attempted to swivel his head away before sneezing, but Todd had gripped the back of his neck with iron fingers, holding him still.

“Get over here,” Todd gritted.

Cam’s tired eyes squinted in perplexity. “Um. I…am?”

“Not ‘here’ enough.” In one powerful move, Todd flipped onto his back, drawing Cam flat across his stomach and chest and dislodging the puppy, who skittered to the floor with a grumpy growl. “This. Is what I meant.”

Mouth quirking, Cam murmured, “I had no clue you were so…um…demanding.”

Todd shook his head. “Neither did I.”

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awww....this was so cute. And sweet. And poor Todd with his confusing thoughts. And poor Cam with his sneezes. More please!

“Not ‘here’ enough.” In one powerful move, Todd flipped onto his back, drawing Cam flat across his stomach and chest and dislodging the puppy, who skittered to the floor with a grumpy growl. “This. Is what I meant.”

- okay so when you mentioned the puppy fLling I was WTF????!? The puppy is still in his Arms? Cause personally I thought it would have gotten smooshed much sooner. I hope this isn't the end.I want more. These two r two cute. Ha! I cN say it now. Cute! Cute! Cute! Cute! Cute! Haaha! Haha ! Okay now. I'm done. What can I say. Your writing us phenomenal. You have su h gret fluidity and almost a modern sense of language. You are si creative as well- both with your stories and with your descriptions similes and metaphors. Great job! I hope to see more. (god I sound like my English professor! LOL) Bye!

~ Tassi!!!!

Awwwwww *melts* Todd is now so sweet!!! Cam is so sick and like just all Cam!! Love your story and writing style.

That was a fantastic update! Ohhh, poor Todd, I can feel how much he's suffering with this...I would have been far to chicken to get that far. And Cam! He's such a sweetheart. "I wish it was me..." Ohhh, poor baby! I just want to hug his tears away!

Marvelous continuation, as always, Scion! :D

You know, I just read Inward Rush and then I did start to hate Beth again. But I just... can't. I mean, she was rejected from someone she thought she loved. Of course, that's no reason to lie about being raped but... still. UGH! :D I just can't not like Beth. OH! My parents are calling! Great chapter! Update soon! And pretty please make a story for Beth? :D

BYE! :D

P.S. Sorry I didn't use so many smilies this time! ^_^ OH! And I'm not some old lady still living with her like 90 year old parents. I'm not telling you my age but I'm not in high school or elementary school so... You know, I could have just said I was in middle school but I didn't. Hmmmmmm.... guess I just feel like typing today. So anyway, middle school. Yeah. Bye. :D

BYE! Again. :)

oooooh wow. That was just...wow. The part where he was thinking about who would hurt worse to lose just broke my heart! Wow.

:) what a wonderful way to turn everything to a lovely scene..*smiling silently*

awwwww those 2 guys...AWESOMENESS!!!

please more! :)

Wow. I have started and finished all but TWO of your stories in less than 24 hours. They are all so beautiful and if my Kindle screen wasn't broken, I'd try to find your non forum story/stories. Your stories all have the thing that I love. It's called an Easter egg. For those who don't know what Easter eggs are. They're stories with characters in them from other works. You put so much work into those characters and make it seem effortless. Ps. I think the puppy should have a name. Something creative-- you're good at that. :) please continue writing and NEVER STOP WRITING. You're SO talented. I'm jealous.

• 5 weeks later...

Oh, you guys! I've seriously missed the heck out of all of you. I am SO SORRY it's been so long. I've been really busy. :blink: But...I felt like writing and figured I should finish this, right? Anyway, your comments are my life, basically. Thankyouthankyouthankyou. Hope you like this!

Part Eight:

“So,” Todd said.

“So,” Cam echoed, burying his face in Todd’s neck. He knew he looked like hell, but it’s not like it mattered at this point. Not after…

“…I…” Todd’s fingers curled in the fabric of Cam’s shirt, biting skin. “I didn’t get it. Before. Why I was so…I mean, yeah, I know why I was pissed, but not why I…”

“Why you pretty much wanted to kill me?” Cam offered, rubbing his nose against Todd’s neck to relieve the relentless, creeping itch feathering his nostrils.

Todd increased his grip on the other boy, bracing his chin on the top of Cam’s head. “It was…” He cleared his throat, and Cam felt his jaw flex. “It was because I loved you so damned much. I wasn’t mad at you. I was mad for you. I mean, God, it could have been anyone, and the fact that it was you made me so…” A rumbling noise, somewhat like a growl, vibrated up his throat - a vibration that caused the tickle in Cam’s nose to flare up with renewed vigor.

“Hhn…” Cam sank his teeth into his top lip, squeezing his eyes shut in an attempt to stave off the inevitable. Damn, he was too tired for this sneezing business. “Uhh.” He mashed his nose into Todd’s neck, held his breath.

A heavy palm landed on the back of his head, warm fingers gently soothing, reassuring. “Let go, Cameron,” came the low command. “You know you want to.”

“Nnhhh - not r-rhh-really - IHh! Mm.” Clenching his teeth, Cam waited, feeling his nostrils quiver in warning. “Ahh--ht! Uhhh.”

Todd swatted the back of Cam’s head. “What the heck, man? You were doing it! Why’d you stop!?”

Well, fine, then. The bastard was asking for it. Cam allowed himself to relax, allowed his nostrils to run wild, allowed the gnawing tingle to grow. “Hehh - Mp’gTSCHh’yUH!” …And allowed the sneeze to spray openly…all over Todd’s bare, unprotected throat. His lips quirked.

Instead of getting annoyed, though, Todd merely grunted, almost sounding relieved. “Finally. Thought I was gonna hafta pull out of it you.” His lips settled in Cam’s hair, skating gently over his head. “Um, Cameron?”

“Hm?”

“You use girl shampoo. Don’t you?”

His cheeks warmed. “I ran out. Had to use my sister’s.”

“Huhm.” Todd’s fingers danced over his scalp. “Well. It smells good. Honey?”

“Green tea,” Cam admitted, then felt like an idiot. He’d never in his life been anywhere near feminine, and he wasn’t going to start now. “Look, can we change the subject?” Again, he regretted his hasty words as Todd tensed. “Never mind. We don’t--”

“Cam,” Todd cut in, softly, caressingly. “Stop. Okay?” He blew out a pained breath. “It’s never going to be normal. It’ll always be one big crapsack of awful and awkward. There’s nothing we can do about that. BUT, the alternative is…not ever seeing you, which…yeah. Let’s just say I’ve been in a perpetually bad mood for the past year. I tried living without you, and it didn’t work. Just didn’t. I’m done with that.”

Cam had thought he was all cried out, but apparently not. He lifted a shaky hand to Todd’s jaw, stroking lightly. “Yeah,” he breathed. “I’m done with that, too. I’ve been done since I began, actually. Like you said, it…really wasn’t working for me.”

“Um. Okay. Yeah. That’s…good.” He sighed. “God, I missed you.”

“Yeah, missed you, too, asshole.” Cam slithered a hand up to curl around his nose as the urge to sneeze consumed him.

“Again?” Todd huffed affectionately, patting Cam’s back.

“Y--hh--yes. Hhh…Eyy’ISHttzCHuh!” His forehead collided with Todd’s chin, sending a stab of pain through his skull. “Euhh. Oops. Sorry.”

Todd cupped Cam’s face, dragging it upward and depositing a kiss on the boy’s brow, right over the future bruise. “Bless, Cam.”

Cam blinked, startled. “Oh. Uh. Thank you.”

A small smile hovered over Todd’s mouth. “You’re welcome.”

A pitiful whine floated up from the floor and Cam winced. “The puppy…”

“Is yours.”

Cam tried to sit up, but Todd pulled him back down. “Dude. Demanding,” Cam said, arching his brows. “The puppy wants up.”

“Fine. Stay down. I’ll get the little devil.” He reached an arm down, scooped up the wriggling form, and plopped it down on Cam’s back. “There. Enjoy.”

“She needs a name,” Cam mused, caught up in the happiness of the moment. “Whaddaya think?”

“How about ‘Dog?’” Todd suggested.

“Creative.”

With a yelp, the puppy jumped onto Cam’s head, claws raking across the boy’s scalp.

“Ow, shit!” Cam flinched as the puppy wiggled its butt in his face before plopping down directly in the space between Cam’s face and Todd’s neck. “Little fiend!”

Todd barked a laugh. “Demon. We should name him ‘Demon.’”

“Uhh - hR’iGGtcHhss!” Cam caught the sneeze against the back of his hand. “Yeah, we should. We really should. Hih! Hhh…” Breathe in…and out…in…and out. “Huhh…iHp’KSSHchiuu!”

“One: Bless. Two: Was that an agreement? Really?”

“Mmhuhhh,” Cam yawned. “I like it. It’s accurate. Good enough for me.”

“Well. Then I have only one question.”

“Yeah?”

“Just how big is she gonna get?”

THE END.

:cryhappy: Guh! That was a marvelous ending! Of course I'm sad that it had to end, but all great things must do that at one point, I suppose. Ohhh, I loved this...so FACKING much. ^_^ First off, the whole plot was just fantastic and compelling---I seriously didn't know how Cam and Todd were ever going to end up together. It was just KILLING me. I wanted them to be together sooo bad.

And I REALLY love how they do end up together, but they're still awkward and sort of unsure. It's so much more human than them just suddenly being completely natural with each other. I really think that's a great aspect in your stories, because it's really hard to find stories that include what's natural for humans to do than what's easier for them to write.

Ohhhh, and Cam trying to hold back his sneezes in Todd's neck...:lol: Read that about five times. Your sneezy situations are always the best. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Ahh, but, yes. This was magnificent, as all your work is, and I totally can't wait until you give us something new and just as amazing! This is by no means rushing you, though; I totally get that you're busy. But just know that when you do bring us something else, it will be welcomed---INTENSELY---with open and a overly eager arms. :laugh:

:hug: Once again, you're freaking awesome!

:lol: ohhhh

what a wonderful ending!!!

filled with so much LOVE in every single word! :laugh:

thank you so much Scion for again a gorgeous piece of work!!!

please write more of these awesome stories!! ^_^

Holy Shit!!!!!! My bitch, that was amazing!!!!!!! I was all, "OMG! More more more more!!" It's just amazing! Todd and Cam! Tam! Codd! This was so freaking cute!!!! But there should have been more kissing!!!!! Just cause I'm screwy like that! Craziness!!! But seriously, thank you for updating! I asked for more and I got it! Tehe! Can I have the puppy?! I don't need Todd or Cam, but I want the puppy! More puppy! My puppy! Tassi wants the puppy! Geee! I think I've ended every statement here with an exclamation point! How excting! Or not! Lol! Great job!

:lol: That's all that needs to be said.

BYE! :)

P.S. I'm still waiting on that Beth story. :) Hmmmmmm?

BYE! Again. :laugh:

@obsessed: YAY! Thank you!

@Awesome Galaxy: Ahhhh, I love you, hahaha! Thank you so much! I agree with you - so many times authors just have the characters problems disappear without any reason, andit always annoys me, so I try not to do that whenever I can. I like happy endings, but only if they have some reality laced into them. And, awwwww, I'll always write more! Writing stories for you all makes me so happy. :)

@Ciuty80: Thank you so much! I promise I will always write more! Love you!

@Tassielli: Ahahaha. THANK YOU! WOW. I'm reaaaaaaally happy you liked it so much!!! I WILL bring the puppy back into a story at some point, if you want. I think I've got a few ideas on that. !!!! <--love those things. Yup.

@Mims: Thank you! I'm glad to be back as well.

@Bubbles!: Hehehe. Yeahhh. I actually have something planned for Beth. She may play a small role in my next story, where she MAY, meet her match. We shall see.

Archived