Sneeze Fetish Forum

Big Brother 13

Photic

Big Brother 13 premiered tonight. I'm sure as many of you know, this show is a great opportunity for us. Since the cameras are on these people 24/7, every season is filled with loads of sneezing from sexy people. :drool: I have Showtime so I'll be watching Big Brother After Dark, I'll let you know if I catch anything and I'll try to get videos onto Youtube. Also, has anyone subscribed to the live feed on the Big Brother website?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

noooooooo! :o I totally forgot big brother 13 premiered today! :drool: *Sighs* anyway I hope theres lots of yummy :drool::);) male sneezing this season! :D and by the way thanks Photic for reminding me and if you find any sneezes in big brother 13 you so have to let me know. please? :boom:

As for male sneezing, Jeff is back this season. There's loads of vids of him sneezing on Youtube already. I have been watching Big Brother After Dark, there was one female sneeze off camera earlier but I don't know who it was. In other news, Evel Dick has gone missing, nobody knows where he is. :drool:

Yeah well if anyone happens to have the online pass, please keep us updated =)

Also did anyone happen to save any of danielle's old clips from BB8? I know we've been looking for them for awhile.

I found two really good clips on the live feed. Does anyone know of a free screen recorder for Mac that works well?

Mod note: Merged posts

i dont live in america so i cant watch it, but is there any link or stream, where i can watch live feeds?

Name999, do you have the old Danielle clips?

I'm afraid I lost them when my data got lost. There are a couple still on youtube I think. Can you let me know what times the Cassi and Porshe sneezes were

For anyone with the ability to make clips with the live feeds, Cassi's is around 4:34 AM July 15th, and Porsche's is around 9:30 AM on July 10th. Let me know if you'll be able to make clips

One stifle from Rachel.

July 20, 10:56 pm, Camera 3.

One from Jeff.

July 20, 11:40 pm, camera 4.

Mod note: Merged posts

Kalia sneezed at 10:32 PM Pacific Time. Unfortunately the Big Brother After Dark camera wasn't on her. I only know cause they cut to her when they were talking about it. Is anyone capable of recording these from the feeds?

Guys, Rachel had another sneezing attack on July 21st starting around 5:29 PM. In my opinion it's even better than her other one.

plz can we find a way of uploading that then?

either on the same page as them other long list of clips or youtube?

Archived