Sneeze Fetish Forum

Big Brother 13

Photic

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Clips of everything posted so far are here

Those clips are awesome! I can't imagine how you got them, but I'm certainly grateful! By the way, I noticed that there was some talk about a new sneezing attack from Rachel on July 21st, but didn't see that included in the list of clips. Is it possible that someone might be able to capture that footage in the same way that all these other sneezes were recorded? Just wondering.

Let me add my thanks to trkdl357 for making these clips available!

Has anyone else encountered problems with the audio of the following female clips?

BB13_Cassi_Jul15.wmv

BB13_Kalia_Jul21.wmv

BB13_Porsche_Jul10.wmv

BB13_Rachel_Jul20.wmv

carrie_bickmore.flv

Kiran_Chetry_Jul21.wmv

The problem appears to be unavailability of the "Windows Media Audio 9 decoder" (according to Totem Movie Player 2.30.2). I get no sound with VLC (1.0.6 Goldeneye) or MPlayer (4.4.3) either. (All running under Linux.)

Other Windows Media Video (.wmv) files are fine.

So does anyone have any actual links to the justin.tv feeds? Their search function is so awful I can't find anything.

I might be getting the Live Feeds for a month so if anyone can tell me how to search (I'm also getting a video recorder soon :3) I might be able to try and make clips.

If people could watch dog for both guy and girl clips, I could also try and upload as much as I can before I leave in a month ;)

Those clips are awesome! I can't imagine how you got them, but I'm certainly grateful! By the way, I noticed that there was some talk about a new sneezing attack from Rachel on July 21st, but didn't see that included in the list of clips. Is it possible that someone might be able to capture that footage in the same way that all these other sneezes were recorded? Just wondering.

That one takes a lot more effort than the others, I'll do it but it might be a few weekends before I find the time.

That one takes a lot more effort than the others, I'll do it but it might be a few weekends before I find the time.

Why does that one take more effort than all the others? Well anyway, I'm in love with Rachel!!! So if there's anyway to capture her most recent sneeze attack from July 21st and post it somewhere I would be very grateful! I'd even pay money for that!!!

About 35 minutes into tonights Big Brother After Dark on Showtime, Brenden sneezed twice on camera.

About 35 minutes into tonights Big Brother After Dark on Showtime, Brenden sneezed twice on camera.

Oh my God I need this!

Oh my God I need this!

LOL me too!!! I loved his last sneeze

Does anyone have a link to that 2nd sneezing fit of Rachel? I can probably make a clip out of it if someone can find it.

Archived